PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Spurs on your 2008 NBA Championship

SpursDynasty
08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
I would just like to take this time, approximately 10 months in advance, to congratulate the Spurs on their 2008 championship. There's no arguing whether or not S.A. is a dynasty now - they've won 5 championships in the last 10 seasons.

The reason I'm doing this is now is because: who else is going to win? Dallas who just lost in the first round? Houston who just lost in the first round? Phoenix who play no defense? Cleveland? There are no teams in the NBA that hold a mental advantage over the Spurs. They've also got three of the last 5 championships, and are the only Western Conference team in this current NBA era to win a championship besides Kobe and Shaq's Lakers in 2000, 2001, and 2002. They are bringing back every piece of their current playoff team next season.

Oh, and I'd also like to thank the NBA in advance for giving us quite possibly the worst Christmas Day lineup in NBA history: Cleveland vs. Miami? Two teams that just got fucking SWEPT in the playoffs! WAKE UP. Phoenix vs. Lakers? I can't think of a worse Western Conference matchup. Seattle vs. Portland? Two teams not even in the playoffs last year? You can say "Oh well they have Oden and Durant". Big deal. No Number 1 pick has done anything spectacular recently other than Duncan. Yao? LeBron? Dwight Howard? See what I mean?

Also, SA just came off its third championship in five years, a controversial interesting series vs. Phoenix, has epic matchups with Dallas, and they give us FUCKING PORTLAND on opening night. I think KG vs. Duncan and Ray Allen vs. Bruce Bowen makes for a much more interesting opening night matchup than some college kid who will probably be no better than the underachieved LeBron James or Dwight Howard.

Waiting for the playoffs 2008...

Pistons < Spurs
08-06-2007, 11:49 PM
I would just like to take this time, approximately 10 months in advance, to congratulate the Spurs on their 2008 championship. There's no arguing whether or not S.A. is a dynasty now - they've won 5 championships in the last 10 seasons.

The reason I'm doing this is now is because: who else is going to win? Dallas who just lost in the first round? Houston who just lost in the first round? Phoenix who play no defense? Cleveland? There are no teams in the NBA that hold a mental advantage over the Spurs. They've also got three of the last 5 championships, and are the only Western Conference team in this current NBA era to win a championship besides Kobe and Shaq's Lakers in 2000, 2001, and 2002. They are bringing back every piece of their current playoff team next season.

http://www.ghrtjsb.com/free-exercises-to-stop-premature-ejaculation.jpg

z0sa
08-06-2007, 11:52 PM
you have to play the games to find out.

Marklar MM
08-07-2007, 12:26 AM
And as current history goes, the Spurs won't make the Finals this year.

freedom&justice
08-07-2007, 12:43 AM

:lmao

SpurForLife
08-07-2007, 12:50 AM

:clap

Mr.REDLION#22
08-07-2007, 01:27 AM
oh...this is good,now i dont have to watch the NBA anymore at least for a year :lol

B and P Cats
08-07-2007, 01:50 AM
oh...this is good,now i dont have to watch the NBA anymore at least for a year :lol

Not me!! Don't look now, but the Eastern Conference is hot on the Spurs trail! The Heat may add another ring to their collection, or the Bulls add another (I think that will make 7 altogether), or the Pistons add another (4, maybe) or the Celtics add number 17!! Makes 5 championships look kinda small, huh? :hungry:

BeerIsGood!
08-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Not me!! Don't look now, but the Eastern Conference is hot on the Spurs trail! The Heat may add another ring to their collection, or the Bulls add another (I think that will make 7 altogether), or the Pistons add another (4, maybe) or the Celtics add number 17!! Makes 5 championships look kinda small, huh? :hungry:

How many of that 17 came at a time when there were far fewer teams, no salary cap, no free agency, and virtually no competition? 13 or 14?

B and P Cats
08-07-2007, 02:02 AM
How many of that 17 came at a time when there were far fewer teams, no salary cap, no free agency, and virtually no competition? 13 or 14?

Does it matter? 17 is 17 no matter when you got it. They were a part of the NBA and while things change over the years, a championship is still a championship. By the way, I would not say there was no competition. There always is. It's not a new thing.

The_Game
08-07-2007, 04:51 AM
considering the suns may of beaten the spurs had it not been for the suspensions this thread is completely idiotic.

Findog
08-07-2007, 05:55 AM
SpursDynasty knows something we don't. Tim Donaghy perhaps?

Amarelooms
08-07-2007, 07:46 AM

Oh, and I'd also like to thank the NBA in advance for giving us quite possibly the worst Christmas Day lineup in NBA history: Cleveland vs. Miami? Two teams that just got fucking SWEPT in the playoffs! WAKE UP. Phoenix vs. Lakers? I can't think of a worse Western Conference matchup. Seattle vs. Portland? Two teams not even in the playoffs last year? You can say "Oh well they have Oden and Durant". Big deal. No Number 1 pick has done anything spectacular recently other than Duncan. Yao? LeBron? Dwight Howard? See what I mean?

Also, SA just came off its third championship in five years, a controversial interesting series vs. Phoenix, has epic matchups with Dallas, and they give us FUCKING PORTLAND on opening night. I think KG vs. Duncan and Ray Allen vs. Bruce Bowen makes for a much more interesting opening night matchup than some college kid who will probably be no better than the underachieved LeBron James or Dwight Howard.

Spurs better pray they are lucky again and not face the Mavs. If the Mavs meet the Spurs in the playoffs the Spurs aint winning shit :elephant

Findog
08-07-2007, 08:01 AM

Haha, well Jeff IS a virgin.

Findog
08-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Spurs better pray they are lucky again and not face the Mavs. If the Mavs meet the Spurs in the playoffs the Spurs aint winning shit :elephant

SpursDynasty: "Mavs are flukes and were lucky to face San Antonio when Timmy had an ingrown toenail and Tony Longoria was having problems below the equator with her lady plumbing -- it was that time of the month! Spurs would sweep the Mavs 3-0 if they played again."

samikeyp
08-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Not me!! Don't look now, but the Eastern Conference is hot on the Spurs trail! The Heat may add another ring to their collection, or the Bulls add another (I think that will make 7 altogether), or the Pistons add another (4, maybe) or the Celtics add number 17!! Makes 5 championships look kinda small, huh?

Ok, 17 I get and even 7 but how does 4 championships make 5 look small?

:lol

Until the Spurs can prove they can repeat, I am not giving them anything in advance.

Budkin
08-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Now you are sounding like Dirk Nowitzki... not good.

stretch
08-07-2007, 11:14 AM
spursdynasty is a fluke. this thread is a fluke.

BobcatsDynasty
08-07-2007, 11:19 AM
The Spurs are a fluke. When the Bobcats beat them, they were just beating a team they're supposed to beat.

I would just like to take this time, approximately 10 months in advance, to congratulate the Bobcats on their 2008 championship.

The reason I'm doing this is now is because: who else is going to win? San Antonio who are simply incapable of a repeat? Dallas who just lost in the first round? Houston who just lost in the first round? Phoenix who play no defense? Cleveland?

lotr1trekkie
08-07-2007, 11:41 AM
The Boobcats will be lucky to make the playoffs even in the East! Several teams have upgraded by trading for West stars. The lesson of the Spurs is that a team is more than the sum of its parts. Spurs might not be in the top 10 in TALENT but they play together and accept their roles. Boobcats in 2013 or after Tim retires!

SpursDynasty
08-07-2007, 11:51 AM
The Celtics inflated number of championships is a joke.

Put the Spurs in a league of only 13 teams and they could win 11 straight or whatever that inflated number was in the 50's and 60's for the Celtics.

stretch
08-07-2007, 11:53 AM
The Boobcats will be lucky to make the playoffs even in the East! Several teams have upgraded by trading for West stars. The lesson of the Spurs is that a team is more than the sum of its parts. Spurs might not be in the top 10 in TALENT but they play together and accept their roles. Boobcats in 2013 or after Tim retires!
This post is a fluke.

BobcatsDynasty
08-07-2007, 12:04 PM

Put the Spurs in a league of only 13 teams and they could win 11 straight or whatever that inflated number was in the 50's and 60's for the Celtics.
The Spurs inflated number of championships is a joke.

Put the Bobcats in a league with a bunch of fluke teams like Sacramento and Dallas and the Lakers and they could win 4 titles in 9 years or whatever that inflated number was for the Spurs.

When the Bobcats beat the Spurs, they were simply beating a team they're supposed to beat.

Findog
08-07-2007, 12:08 PM
The Spurs inflated number of championships is a joke.

Put the Bobcats in a league with a bunch of fluke teams like Sacramento and Dallas and the Lakers and they could win 4 titles in 9 years or whatever that inflated number was for the Spurs.

When the Bobcats beat the Spurs, they were simply beating a team they're supposed to beat.

Adam Morrison >>>>> Tim Duncan. It's just that simple.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/200/521071535_d8bb66e8cd_o.jpg

Findog
08-07-2007, 12:08 PM

I know, right? Bill Russell sucked.

SpursFanFirst
08-07-2007, 01:33 PM
:lmao This thread gave me a good laugh before work...Thanks!
And BobcatsDynasty, you rock! :blah

Shank
08-07-2007, 02:47 PM
What the fuck is wrong with SpursDynasty?

Findog
08-07-2007, 03:07 PM
What the fuck is wrong with SpursDynasty?

Can't get laid.

If we pitch in for the hooker, maybe he'll stop posting.

ducksdynasty
08-07-2007, 03:12 PM
im tired of all these flukes
lebron is a FLUKE
spurs just beat
a team they were
supposed to beat

JeffDynasty
08-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Can we keep this conversation basketball related?

BobcatsDynasty
08-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Can we keep this conversation basketball related?
I agree. I just want to talk about damn basketball without a bunch of damn personal insults.

Plus, anyone who's had sex are just flukes with fluke genitalia that have been involved with the fluke genitalia of other fluke people.

When I don't have sex, i'm just not having sex with people i'm supposed to not have sex with.

JeffDynasty
08-07-2007, 04:35 PM
I agree. I just want to talk about damn basketball without a bunch of damn personal insults.

Plus, anyone who's had sex are just flukes with fluke genitalia that have been involved with the fluke genitalia of other fluke people.

When I don't have sex, i'm just not having sex with people i'm supposed to not have sex with.
Yep. No suprises here. Just a bunch of fake sex with fake people.

Findog
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM

Jenna Jameson is a fluke...all those people she had sex with thought she was somebody else.

When SpursDynasty stays celibate, he's just keeping his genitals unused like he's supposed to be doing.

stretch
08-07-2007, 04:58 PM
The name Jeff is a fluke.

Drummers are flukes too.

stretch
08-07-2007, 04:59 PM
SpursDynasty: "Mavs are flukes and were lucky to face San Antonio when Timmy had an ingrown toenail and Tony Longoria was having problems below the equator with her lady plumbing -- it was that time of the month! Spurs would sweep the Mavs 3-0 if they played again."
They will sweep the Mavs as long as the Mavs don't win a game.

Mr.REDLION#22
08-07-2007, 10:34 PM

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-08-2007, 12:02 AM

TLWisfoine
08-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Make a note of this thread.

B and P Cats
08-08-2007, 02:21 AM

I think Auerbach of the Celts would still win today. Good coaches are just good coaches. They pick good players and win with them. I expect the Lakers will win again sometime soon. Jackson still knows how to win. We saw in 2006 that Riley still had it too.

Spursdynastydynasty
08-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Auerbach, Jackson, and Riley are fluke coaches. They all won fluke titles because the teams they played didn't show up to play, and their teams got all the calls. If the other teams played to win, and got all the calls, they would have swept every series, unless of course they lost a game, then they could have won in 5.

Spursdynastydynasty
08-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Phil Jackson is the greatest coach of all time.

SRJ
08-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Where's SpursDynastyDynastyDynasty?

Spursdynastydynasty
08-08-2007, 10:11 AM
George Karl is the greatest coach of all time, because if other teams didnt show up to play against his Jazz teams the way they didnt show up to play other teams like the Bulls, and if the Bulls and other teams they played didn't get all the calls, they would have won 8 straight titles. Michael Jordan and Phil Jackson are flukes.

himat
08-08-2007, 06:36 PM
I would just like to take this time, approximately 10 months in advance, to congratulate the Bobcats on their 2008 championship.

The reason I'm doing this is now is because: who else is going to win? San Antonio who are simply incapable of a repeat?

:lol :lol

SpursDynasty
08-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Spurs - 1999, 2003, 2005, 2007 NBA Champions
Highest winning percentage of all 4 professional sports leagues

I can't wait until Duncan kicks Greg Oden out of the NBA on opening night. I wish the league would have given us Boston, Phoenix, or Dallas. Not this little joke of a kid Greg Oden.

mavs>spurs2
08-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Spurs - 1999, 2003, 2005, 2007 NBA Champions
Highest winning percentage of all 4 professional sports leagues

I can't wait until Duncan kicks Greg Oden out of the NBA on opening night. I wish the league would have given us Boston, Phoenix, or Dallas. Not this little joke of a kid Greg Oden.

He'd still teabag you and make you cry.

SRJ
08-09-2007, 06:45 PM
The Spurs are better than Chuck Norris' brand Sex Cola with SuperPizza.

:tu

monosylab1k
08-09-2007, 07:03 PM
I can't wait until Duncan kicks Greg Oden out of the NBA on opening night.
Is he gonna go Spurs-style and kick him in the back?

cornbread
08-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Is he gonna go Spurs-style and kick him in the back?

BobcatsDynasty
08-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Not this little joke of a kid Greg Oden.

I agree. Greg Oden is a fluke. I just looked at this career statistics, and I saw that he's got 0 career points. What a fake player. He's not a real player like Walter Hermann.

Findog
08-09-2007, 11:30 PM
I agree. Greg Oden is a fluke. I just looked at this career statistics, and I saw that he's got 0 career points. What a fake player. He's not a real player like Walter Hermann.

You know who else is a fluke? Mike Conley Jr. What has he done in the NBA? Not as much as Raymond Felton, I'll tell you that much.

MavericksDynasty
08-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Phil Jackson is the greatest coach of all time.

WRONG! That would be Dick Motta:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1250/660007511_bcf17c6bd4_o.jpg

After that, it's John McLeod, Gar Heard, Richie Adubato, Don Nelson, then Quinn Buckner.

jay014
08-10-2007, 09:25 PM
The Spurs are a fluke. When the Bobcats beat them, they were just beating a team they're supposed to beat.

The reason I'm doing this is now is because: who else is going to win? San Antonio who are simply incapable of a repeat? Dallas who just lost in the first round? Houston who just lost in the first round? Phoenix who play no defense? Cleveland?

I would like to take this time, approximately 10 months in advance, to congratulate the Bobcats on their winning the 2008 NBA draft lottery.BOBCATS SUCK!

B and P Cats
08-12-2007, 01:30 AM
:flag: :flag: :flag: We beat the Spurs once last year. We'll get you this year too! You know about the only team we didn't beat? The Mavs! Lucky for you they got beat in the first round.

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2007, 05:02 AM
reason spurs going to win cause...

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8201/winwinty3.jpg

jay014
08-12-2007, 08:52 AM
:flag: :flag: :flag: We beat the Spurs once last year. We'll get you this year too! You know about the only team we didn't beat? The Mavs! Lucky for you they got beat in the first round.
It doesn't matter if you beat the Spurs in the regular season just ask the Cavs who sweeped the Spurs last season,and you know what happened in the finals 4-0. They Mavs choked. Where are the Bobcats when the playoffs begin? The F.O. is :meeting: for the draft while the players are :fishing or :reading about a place that's far far far away the NBA playoffs or simply :jack . :flag:

Pride
08-12-2007, 10:07 AM
lol I didn't know Bobcat fans existed.

BobcatsDynasty
08-12-2007, 10:53 AM
It doesn't matter if you beat the Spurs in the regular season just ask the Cavs who sweeped the Spurs last season,and you know what happened in the finals 4-0. They Mavs choked. Where are the Bobcats when the playoffs begin? The F.O. is :meeting: for the draft while the players are :fishing or :reading about a place that's far far far away the NBA playoffs or simply :jack . :flag:

The Bobcats didn't make the playoffs because the rest of the teams cheated. Tim Donaghy also worked alot of Bobcats games this season. Realistically, the Bobcats were a 50 win team last year. When they beat the Spurs, they were just beating a team they're supposed to beat.

Mister Sinister
08-12-2007, 12:50 PM
^ Stfu...

jay014
08-12-2007, 08:22 PM
The Bobcats didn't make the playoffs because the rest of the teams cheated. Tim Donaghy also worked alot of Bobcats games this season. Realistically, the Bobcats were a 50 win team last year. When they beat the Spurs, they were just beating a team they're supposed to beat.
Realistically, the Bobcats are 50+ team, in the loss column. The Bobcats suck. every team that plays them don't play at 100% it's a good team to rest your star player or players and see what your 9-12th have learned in practice.The Bobcats will never be better than the Hornets. Tim Donaghy didn't have to do anything to ensure a Bobcats loss. Next time you go to a Bobcats game look up at the rafters and notice that there's nothing hanging on it and that's the way it's going to stay. The Bobcats have a better chance winning the draft lottery than winning a championship.If you can on Oct. 30th tune in to TNT and watch the champions SPURS raise their banner.You might want to change your name from BobcatsDynasty to BobcatsLottery because it's going to be a long time before the Bobcats make the playoffs,but I might be wrong because the East sucks. :flag:

Findog
08-12-2007, 08:29 PM
The Bobcats have a realistic shot at making the playoffs next year. They probably would've finished .500 if Herrman had gotten the Molestache's minutes for the entire season. Add Richardson to the mix, and they could definitely be one of the lower-seeded playoff teams.

They could also suck as usual, but on paper, they're better than they were last year.

jay014
08-12-2007, 08:48 PM
BobcatsDynasty and B and P cats you mention how the Bobcats beat the Spurs once,but don't mention the Dec.6 Ass Kicking the Spurs put on you at Charlotte(96-76). I guess the Spurs were beating a team they're supposed to beat.

Findog
08-12-2007, 08:57 PM
BobcatsDynasty and B and P cats you mention how the Bobcats beat the Spurs once,but don't mention the Dec.6 Ass Kicking the Spurs put on you at Charlotte(96-76). I guess the Spurs were beating a team they're supposed to beat.

How fucking stupid are you? YHBT. HAND.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-12-2007, 08:58 PM

jay014
08-12-2007, 09:22 PM
How fucking stupid are you? YHBT. HAND.
what the fuck is your problem Findog? Still feeling the effect of the Warriors series.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-12-2007, 09:24 PM
He means why are you taking the Bobcats trolls seriously.

Findog
08-12-2007, 09:29 PM
what the fuck is your problem Findog? Still feeling the effect of the Warriors series.

The person you're replying to re: the Bobcats isn't being serious. It's a parody account making fun of SpursDynasty.

jay014
08-12-2007, 09:32 PM
The person you're replying to re: the Bobcats isn't being serious. It's a parody account making fun of SpursDynasty.
I know that ASSHOLE! How fucking stupid are you?

Findog
08-12-2007, 09:34 PM
I know that ASSHOLE! How fucking stupid are you?

Then why are you replying in earnest?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1903633&postcount=60

jay014
08-12-2007, 09:42 PM
just like fucking around with somebody whos favorite team sucks and talking shit.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Like he said before, it's a parody. So arguing with him is useless.

jay014
08-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Like he said before, it's a parody. So arguing with him is useless.
thank you! ElliottsBitch.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Sounds like someone found out they weren't eating a lemon snowcone...

jay014
08-12-2007, 10:09 PM
:pctoss

ehz33satx
08-12-2007, 10:42 PM
San Antonio who are simply incapable of a repeat?

I would rather be a 4 X fluke than never winning the whole thing at all. I read recently that Birds Celtics never repeated, so why is his team considered a dynasty but Tim Duncan's Spurs not a dynasty? Spurs have the highest winning percentage in all of sports in the last 10 years. That is not a fluke.
But then again, it does not matter if others consider the Spurs a dynasty. The Spurs are 4 X Champions so who cares what others think or say.

BobcatsDynasty
08-12-2007, 11:16 PM
That game doesn't count. Brevin Knight was unfairly ejected from that game. Very similar to Duncan getting ejected against Dallas. The rest of the game the refs cheated. So that game really goes to the Bobcats, who realistically went 2-0 against San Antonio last year. No surprises here. Bobcats were just beating a team they're supposed to beat.

BobcatsDynasty
08-12-2007, 11:16 PM
I would rather be a 4 X fluke than never winning the whole thing at all. I read recently that Birds Celtics never repeated, so why is his team considered a dynasty but Tim Duncan's Spurs not a dynasty? Spurs have the highest winning percentage in all of sports in the last 10 years. That is not a fluke.
But then again, it does not matter if others consider the Spurs a dynasty. The Spurs are 4 X Champions so who cares what others think or say.
Bird's Celtics were a fluke. He never had to go against Adam Morrison.

B and P Cats
08-13-2007, 01:27 AM
That game doesn't count. Brevin Knight was unfairly ejected from that game. Very similar to Duncan getting ejected against Dallas. The rest of the game the refs cheated. So that game really goes to the Bobcats, who realistically went 2-0 against San Antonio last year. No surprises here. Bobcats were just beating a team they're supposed to beat.

What he said! Took you one game to wake up to the fact that the Bobcats, that no one was taking seriously could actually beat the mighty :sleep :sleep Spurs!

jay014
08-13-2007, 04:37 PM
:violin

LEONARD
08-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Another Jeff thread bookmarked for next spring... :fro

SRJ
08-13-2007, 05:02 PM
:lol at people arguing with BobcatsDynasty

stretch
08-13-2007, 07:05 PM

fuckin noobs...

Pride
08-13-2007, 10:38 PM
lol at Bobcats dynasty

SpursDynasty
08-13-2007, 10:54 PM
BobcatsDynasty is the most annoying poster on this forum.

BobcatsDynasty
08-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Reason SpursDynasty hates me - I don't worship the Spurs.

Also, the Bobcats were realistically 2-0 against the Spurs last season. All of SA's other wins don't really mean shit if they can't even beat Charlotte once in a fair match. Realistically, the Bobcats are the 2007 NBA Champions. The refs cheated and didn't give them the chance to beat SA in the Finals like they would have.

Plus I kick his ass in every poll. No surprises here. Just beating a fluke I'm supposed to beat.

Findog
08-13-2007, 11:07 PM

No, that's a neck-and-neck race between you and spursreport.

BobcatsDynasty is just satirizing the posters he's supposed to mock. No surprises there.

SpursDynasty
08-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Reason SpursDynasty hates me - I don't worship the Spurs.

Also, the Bobcats were realistically 2-0 against the Spurs last season. All of SA's other wins don't really mean shit if they can't even beat Charlotte once in a fair match. Realistically, the Bobcats are the 2007 NBA Champions. The refs cheated and didn't give them the chance to beat SA in the Finals like they would have.

Plus I kick his ass in every poll. No surprises here. Just beating a fluke I'm supposed to beat.

How can the Bobcats be the champs if they weren't even in the playoffs? You only beat the Spurs because they got bored that night.

Findog
08-13-2007, 11:30 PM
^ Cripple Fight!

yourcheatinheart
08-14-2007, 12:51 AM
^ Cripple Fight!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/SM1082Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-14-2007, 01:45 AM
^ Cripple Fight!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/SM1082Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

mavs>spurs2
08-14-2007, 03:51 AM
How can the Bobcats be the champs if they weren't even in the playoffs? You only beat the Spurs because they were boring that night.

fixed

BobcatsDynasty
08-14-2007, 08:56 AM
How can the Bobcats be the champs if they weren't even in the playoffs? You only beat the Spurs because they got bored that night.
The refs cheated. Tim Donaghy ref'd more Bobcats games than any other team. We also were victim of many fluke dunks from fluke players like Dwight Howard. We also got cheated out of games against fake teams like Cleveland. Realistically we were a 50 win team. We also beat the Spurs and realistically beat them a second time, but the refs cheated and unfairly ejected Brevin Knight.

The Spurs couldn't beat the Bobcats in a fair game this season. They're a fake team with a fluke championship.

lotr1trekkie
08-14-2007, 09:26 AM
The Spurs could have had 5 in a row by now. Derek Fisher's impossible shot and then the non-call vs Duncan on the last shot of the Dallas game. Dirty Tim on the shotclock! The Geldings embarassed themselves in the finals vs a Mianm team that the Spurs would have taken in 5. the reason: We have the BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA and you don't. Head's up trade for Tim---no one. Not Labron or Kobe or anyone else.

Humble Billy Hayes
08-14-2007, 09:40 AM
LET'S GO MAVS!
LET'S GO MAVS!
LET'S GO MAVS!

Josh Howard....... twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shots!

Shank
08-14-2007, 11:20 AM
The Spurs could have had 5 in a row by now. Derek Fisher's impossible shot and then the non-call vs Duncan on the last shot of the Dallas game. Dirty Tim on the shotclock! The Geldings embarassed themselves in the finals vs a Mianm team that the Spurs would have taken in 5. the reason: We have the BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA and you don't. Head's up trade for Tim---no one. Not Labron or Kobe or anyone else.

This is the kind of insight that I troll Spurstalk for.

SpursDynasty
08-14-2007, 01:01 PM
The refs cheated. Tim Donaghy ref'd more Bobcats games than any other team. We also were victim of many fluke dunks from fluke players like Dwight Howard. We also got cheated out of games against fake teams like Cleveland. Realistically we were a 50 win team. We also beat the Spurs and realistically beat them a second time, but the refs cheated and unfairly ejected Brevin Knight.

The Spurs couldn't beat the Bobcats in a fair game this season. They're a fake team with a fluke championship.

You weren't realistically a 50 win team. Charlotte sucks as an NBA city. That's why the Hornets got taken away and you get a team with a stupid name like the Bobcats.

BobcatsDynasty
08-14-2007, 01:06 PM
You weren't realistically a 50 win team. Charlotte sucks as an NBA city. That's why the Hornets got taken away and you get a team with a stupid name like the Bobcats.

I've already stated why we were a 50 win team. The only reason we didn't make the playoffs was because the refs cheated and also because other teams just happened to make a lot of bullshit shots on us at the right times.

San Antonio sucks as an NBA city. That's why the Spurs can't sell out playoff games. That's why they didn't beat the Bobcats fairly all year long. The Hornets are a fake team, and fake teams don't belong in Charlotte.

stretch
08-14-2007, 01:10 PM
No, that's a neck-and-neck race between you and spursreport.

I'd say spursreport wins by a mile. I think Jeff... i mean Spursdynasty is now just trying to act dumb. spursreport is simply just that dumb though.

RocketsDynasty
08-14-2007, 01:16 PM
After the Rockets win the 2008 NBA Championship, they will clearly be a dynasty. 3 championships in 14 years = Dynasty.

RocketsDynasty
08-14-2007, 01:19 PM
The Spurs are a fake Dynasty. Real dynasties repeat as champions.

Pride
08-14-2007, 05:23 PM
^dog, your not funny so stfu!

B and P Cats
08-16-2007, 01:25 AM
Charlotte sucks as an NBA city. That's why the Hornets got taken away and you get a team with a stupid name like the Bobcats.

:td C'mon, man. That is not funny! Charlotte has worked hard to get their fans back after the Hornets got taken away and they are succeeding. You stepped on bad ground with that one! :td

Findog
08-16-2007, 07:25 AM
:td C'mon, man. That is not funny! Charlotte has worked hard to get their fans back after the Hornets got taken away and they are succeeding. You stepped on bad ground with that one! :td

Charlottte's a fluke city, populated by fluke people. If you're born in Charlotte, it's because your dad forgot to pull out and you're a fluke person. All the jobs and industry there are flukes too, those venture capitalists meant to invest in Atlanta. San Antonio is the real deal, it's just being the city that it's supposed to be.

Mister Sinister
08-16-2007, 08:42 AM
Charlottte's a fluke city, populated by fluke people. If you're born in Charlotte, it's because your dad forgot to pull out and you're a fluke person. All the jobs and industry there are flukes too, those venture capitalists meant to invest in Atlanta. San Antonio is the real deal, it's just being the city that it's supposed to be.
:lol Nice...

B and P Cats
08-17-2007, 02:27 AM

I've lived in Texas years ago, give me Charlotte and North Carolina anytime! San Antonio is NOT the real deal. It's the city it's supposed to be alright!! :lol

Reggie Miller
08-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Charlotte is a girl's name. Only fluke cities in the South that don't deserve NBA teams have fluky girls' names like Savanah and Alexandria. San Antonio is the real deal; it's just being the macho city it's supposed to be.

B and P Cats
08-18-2007, 02:24 AM
Charlotte is a girl's name. Only fluke cities in the South that don't deserve NBA teams have fluky girls' names like Savanah and Alexandria. San Antonio is the real deal; it's just being the macho city it's supposed to be.

After living in Texas, Charlotte is one heck of a pretty city! San Antonio a macho city? :lmao It's a BIG tourist trap!! That's what it is supposed to be!