PDA

View Full Version : Why do Laker fans ride Odoms nutts?

Brutalis
08-07-2007, 03:26 PM
The guy sucks. He is inconsistent on both ends of the floor, and is injury prone. He 'plays' when he feels like it and makes All Star money.

Yet the dummy Lakers ride his balls. They won't even deal him for Jerm, so is Kobe really all that stupid for talking so much shit about LAL?

Bynum has a future, but I don't think it's as big as the Lakers see it. Seriously, deal him and Odom and you got Jerm. Even trade, and makes LAL a contender if they put together a little more pieces.

Fucking retards. And yeah, I already hate the Lakers anyways.

resistanze
08-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Problem is that I don't see Kobe and J O'Neal doing jackshit. Odom would make it a semi-Big 3. For all his inconsistency he's still a career 16/7 guy and an 18/10 guy in the playoffs (Faced the Suns the past 2 years, but still).

DOMINATOR
08-07-2007, 03:42 PM
i think they should have traded bynum for kidd last season. kidd is amazing when he is with superstars... carter is just a chucker.

oh and i dont see bynum being anything special at all. he'd be lucky to average 10/10

SRJ
08-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Well, 10/10 is not bad. It's not All-Star, but still pretty good. Throw in some top defense with that 10/10 and it's borderline All-Star (Marcus Camby).

Anyway, Lamar Odom=JR Rider-crazy. Both have/had big talent that just didn't quite emerge, but everyone always says, "If this guy gets it together/stays healthy/learns the offense/plays his game/changes his game/ (and on and on and on it goes)".

Odom, like Rider before him, will always appear to be a good deal better than he really is.

Medvedenko
08-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Odom will flourish as a 3rd option and sometimes a #2 as he showed in the playoffs...he was sweet prior to his injuries...and that's the thing...he gets injured a lot. You don't trade both Odom and Bynum for Jermaine....one or the other, but not both.