PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton -- Winning Over The Military!

Yonivore
08-07-2007, 04:35 PM
(According to her husband)

Bill Clinton told supporters at a $2,300.00-a-plate dinner last night that Hillary is winning over the military.

Here's a reminder on how Hillary is winning over the military she loathes:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/hillary.jpg

The COERCION PHOTO (http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hillary-soldier.htm) shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

This is what Bill Clinton told the campaign donors last night.
The Herald Tribune (http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20070807/APN/708070523) reported:

Former President Bill Clinton says his wife has strong support among military voters and that the Democratic presidential candidate is up to the task of rebuilding the nation's military after years of war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"I think she will do better than you think (with military voters) because she has an enormous amount of allies around the country in the military," Clinton told The Associated Press on Monday night following a private, $2,300-a-plate fundraiser for Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Florida Panhandle.
Maybe, it's the way she talks to the military (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2007/03/hillary-clinton-get-fcked.html) when the cameras are not around. Here is how Hillary shows her support to the troops (and secret service):

F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

"You f**king idiot."
(From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?"
(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing we can all agree on for the next days - we have to salute the courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect their right to vote."
(Was posted on Hillary Clinton's senate.gov web site on 1/28/05)

Look for more of this nonsense from the Clintons and the media in the months ahead. Hillary and the liberal media are working overtime to revamp her image (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/27/us/politics/27brass.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin) with the military (http://michellemalkin.com/archives/007178.htm). It is going to be hard when she's also pandering to the military-haters on the Left.

So, good luck with that, Hill.

Related... Astute Bloggers (http://astuteblogger.blogspot.com/2007/08/hillary-versus-obama-who-cares.html) has more on the Democratic Party's options for Commander in Chief--

A FORMER FIRST LADY TO AN IMPEACHED PRESIDENT WHO DID NOTHING TO FIGHT TERROR, AND EVERYTHING TO SOCIALIZE OUR SIXTH LARGEST INDUSTRY - HEALTHCARE.

OR, A FIRST TERM SENATOR - STILL IN HIS FIRST TERM - FROM THE CORRUPT CHICAGO MACHINE.
Not an easy choice. At least not one I envy...

Oh, Gee!!
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM
are state troopers and secret service considered military?

Yonivore
08-07-2007, 04:42 PM
are state troopers and secret service considered military?
Any reason to believe she won't treat the military personnel that are assigned the President any differently should we all be unfortunate enough to have her elected in '08?

No.

UV Ray
08-07-2007, 04:44 PM
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

This is my favorite.
:lol

Oh, Gee!!
08-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Any reason to believe she won't treat the military personnel that are assigned the President any differently should we all be unfortunate enough to have her elected in '08?

No.

holy leap of logic, batman!!

Yonivore
08-07-2007, 04:53 PM
holy leap of logic, batman!!
She's not exactly known for treating staff humanely or respectfully.

Anyone remember when her driver damn near ran over that airport security guard? She order the driver to keep going -- even after the man had been injured.

Yeah, we need that kind of compassion in the White House...again!

Yonivore
08-07-2007, 04:53 PM
This is my favorite.
:lol
I wonder to whom she was referring. :lmao

j-6
08-07-2007, 05:04 PM
That photo is three years old.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/crossed.asp

Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?

This quote appears in Edward Klein's 2005 book, The Truth About Hillary. As with much of the information contained in that work, the documentation behind this quote is rather weak: no details of when, where, or other context are provided, and the source was apparently an interview subject who was simply repeating a rumor he'd heard rather than relating an account of something he'd witnessed:
Another time, it was reported, she had burst into a room looking for her husband, and shouted at a Secret Service officer, "Where's the miserable cocksucker?"

Ewww, I was defending Hillary. I need a shower.

boutons_
08-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Any prediction that Hillary will lie her way into an unnecessary war against a non-threatening country and waste the lives and bodies of 10s of 1000s of US mlitary and $1T?

There are 1000s of military families of casualties that wish they had never heard of dubya and Iraq.

btw, 1000s of reservists are returning from an over-extended service nightmare, even if they were lucky enough to come back with all their body parts and a sound mind, to find that the guaranteed, protected jobs are gone and the Pentagon isn't pursuing the guilty employers as required by law.

"Support the troops" is in so many mouths just bullshit lip service.

td4mvp21
08-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Hillary is a fake bitch, I bet she did say those things.

atxrocker
08-07-2007, 07:44 PM
lmfao.. this thread is ridiculous. yeah, cause having a vulgar mouth makes you a horrible polititian. did this "groundbreaking news" really justify its own thread?

George Gervin's Afro
08-07-2007, 08:55 PM
lmfao.. this thread is ridiculous. yeah, cause having a vulgar mouth makes you a horrible polititian. did this "groundbreaking news" really justify its own thread?

well since bush has never cursed or lost his temper we can hold clinton to a different standard. I am trying to figure out what the point is of this thread.

deos the militray like clinton? who cares? I don't care if everyone in the militray hates her because if she is elected they will have to salute her and keep their mouths shut.. I am so tired of hear that the militray doesn't like a certain politician. who the fuck cares? They should shut, do their jobs and stay out of politics.

can anyone find her quote where she says she loathes the military? Rather, I bet we could find many quotes concerning her support for the military? Or is this one of those well she may never had said sjhe 'loathes the militray but she does. So I guess when we find numerous compliments praising the troops then we should disregard those. :rolleyes

It must be really hard to be a republican. :rolleyes

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 09:19 PM
These hand signs are taught in survival school

So, you're saying that our special forces are so fucking weak that they are coerced into taking a photo with Hillary??

What a fucking pussy.
And if our special forces are coerced by such a mean and hardened individual such as Hillary Clinton, what will happen to them when they're faced by Al Qaeda??

America is in trouble.

This is fucking pointless.

The military doesn't like Hillary???
Who the fuck cares???

Whether they like her or not, if she wins the Presidency, they'll obey her every command.

That's also what they are taught in the military.

Completely pointless post.

Bullshit Detector
08-07-2007, 10:58 PM
I've never seen a board more in need of my services than this one.

Oh, Gee!!
08-08-2007, 08:49 AM
She's not exactly known for treating staff humanely or respectfully.

well since her staff wouldn't be composed of soldiers, i'm guessing the military will be safe from her inhumane treatment should hillary be elected.

George Gervin's Afro
08-08-2007, 09:22 AM
well since her staff wouldn't be composed of soldiers, i'm guessing the military will be safe from her inhumane treatment should hillary be elected.

Yoni may be on to something. If she is elected she may give the entire military the waterboard treatment. make them put underwear on their heads and pile them up on eachother naked. she hates them that much...

George Gervin's Afro
08-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Any prediction that Hillary will lie her way into an unnecessary war against a non-threatening country and waste the lives and bodies of 10s of 1000s of US mlitary and $1T?

There are 1000s of military families of casualties that wish they had never heard of dubya and Iraq.

btw, 1000s of reservists are returning from an over-extended service nightmare, even if they were lucky enough to come back with all their body parts and a sound mind, to find that the guaranteed, protected jobs are gone and the Pentagon isn't pursuing the guilty employers as required by law.

"Support the troops" is in so many mouths just bullshit lip service.

come on boutons. according to the president's supporters sending your military into an uncessary war is actually supporting them. of course when you consider they did not have enough body armor when they were rushed in to war you have to logically believe they, the GOP, support troops better than us. Us 'militay hating libs' have the gall to want them home and away from a war that will accomplish nothing. The evil libs actually want them out of harms way.. I can see why the military hates the left.. :rolleyes

johnsmith
08-08-2007, 09:30 AM
What has Hillary ever governed? That's one of my main problems with her, what the fuck does she know about running a country, or a state, or a city, or a small town?

George Gervin's Afro
08-08-2007, 09:31 AM
What has Hillary ever governed? That's one of my main problems with her, what the fuck does she know about running a country, or a state, or a city, or a small town?

Now this is a legitimite issue!

johnsmith
08-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Now this is a legitimite issue!

Seriously though, she is allegedly the front runner, although I don't know anyone that would want to vote for her, and yet she's never governed anything.

Why would she make a good President?

I just don't understand that.

At least Bush, for all his short-comings, was able to get in based on the fact that he governed the state of Texas (sort of). Clinton governed Arkansas, and so on and so forth.

What the fuck has she done that merits presidential qualifications?

George Gervin's Afro
08-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Seriously though, she is allegedly the front runner, although I don't know anyone that would want to vote for her, and yet she's never governed anything.

Why would she make a good President?

I just don't understand that.

At least Bush, for all his short-comings, was able to get in based on the fact that he governed the state of Texas (sort of). Clinton governed Arkansas, and so on and so forth.

What the fuck has she done that merits presidential qualifications?

I kind of agree with you on the qualifications question however I get the feeling she would be a good president. Why? I think she's tougher than alot of people give her credit for. I actually think she would be more of a hawk than a dove when it came to foriegn policy.

johnsmith
08-08-2007, 09:43 AM
I kind of agree with you on the qualifications question however I get the feeling she would be a good president. Why? I think she's tougher than alot of people give her credit for. I actually think she would be more of a hawk than a dove when it came to foriegn policy.

I'm skeptical about all the Presidential hopefuls, but she tops my list on skepticism.

I see the 2008 election boiling down to the same thing as the last one, who do you dislike less?

boutons_
08-08-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm not a fan of Hillary, and am surprised and disappointed that she's poll-whomping Obama so thoroughly.

However, compared to the utter disaster of dubya and darth dickhead, Gore, Kerry, Hillary would have been, would be ahuge upgrade. We've got to get govt/civil service away from total, deep Repug politicization and Repug partisan hack incompetence and back to experienced, career professionals and meritocracy, and re-establish the Exec as co-equal branch, rather being above the law.

The cross-fingered asshole can take this childish cheap-shot and stick it up his ass.

George Gervin's Afro
08-08-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm skeptical about all the Presidential hopefuls, but she tops my list on skepticism.

I see the 2008 election boiling down to the same thing as the last one, who do you dislike less?

I agree with you 100%.

xrayzebra
08-08-2007, 10:30 AM

Well she stood by her man, she made 50 grand out of
10 grand, she lost her hours worked as a lawyer, only to
have them mysteriously show up in the WH. And she
was the man behind the man, and don't forget Bill told
everyone that you get two Presidents for one if you voted for
him. Oh, and she did try to get universal health enacted
as second president and failed. And now her record as
a Senator......hmmmm, what has she done?

Yonivore
08-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Well she stood by her man, she made 50 grand out of
10 grand, she lost her hours worked as a lawyer, only to
have them mysteriously show up in the WH. And she
was the man behind the man, and don't forget Bill told
everyone that you get two Presidents for one if you voted for
him. Oh, and she did try to get universal health enacted
as second president and failed. And now her record as
a Senator......hmmmm, what has she done?
Actually, I believe it was $50,000 out of a $1,000 investment.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-09-2007, 08:45 AM

No.

You should have just stuck with the photo thing, it's a huge jump in logic to go from state trooper to U.S. military member.

xrayzebra
08-09-2007, 08:52 AM
You should have just stuck with the photo thing, it's a huge jump in logic to go from state trooper to U.S. military member.

Don't you find it interesting she would treat someone
who she depended on with such disdain.

She considers them as her servants to do her chores as
she sees fit. Of course she had a good teacher, Bill,
who used his security detail to round up his ladies
when he felt the urge.

Both of them are white trash who look down on everyone
except those that kowtow to them.

Oh, Gee!!
08-09-2007, 08:53 AM
How exactly does one "do choirs," Xray?

xrayzebra
08-09-2007, 09:01 AM
How exactly does one "do choirs," Xray?

Why they do by singing, of course.....LOL, not enough
coffee yet.......thanks for pointing out my error.
:p:

George Gervin's Afro
08-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Don't you find it interesting she would treat someone
who she depended on with such disdain.

She considers them as her servants to do her chores as
she sees fit. Of course she had a good teacher, Bill,
who used his security detail to round up his ladies
when he felt the urge.

Both of them are white trash who look down on everyone
except those that kowtow to them.

maybe she expects people to do their jobs? ray can i assume that you have worked with, or for, someone whop chewed people out for what they preceived as someone not doing thier job? I am going to go out on a limb and assume that there may have been past presidents/first ladies who cursed at people they felt were not doing thier jobs. Ray be honest and admit it's a clinton thing rather than 'someone who treats others with disdain'.

xrayzebra
08-09-2007, 09:23 AM
maybe she expects people to do their jobs? ray can i assume that you have worked with, or for, someone whop chewed people out for what they preceived as someone not doing thier job? I am going to go out on a limb and assume that there may have been past presidents/first ladies who cursed at people they felt were not doing thier jobs. Ray be honest and admit it's a clinton thing rather than 'someone who treats others with disdain'.

GGA, carrying bags is not a Secret Service job. And
Cursing is not chewing someone out. And you of all
people would be upset if it happened to you.

I would almost bet that those who felt her wrath was
reassigned because they didn't do her bidding. What
ever the job was. Or worst yet, and I have heard this
from reliable sources, Secret Service agents had to be
forced to be on the Clintons security detail. It was
not considered an honor but a undesired assignment.

I assume you would chew someone out and mistreat
them if you relied on them for protection? From your
statement above.

xrayzebra
08-09-2007, 10:24 AM
corso says maybe she was having a bad day

maybe the ss agents are dicks

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z273/xrayzebra/TiresomePeople.gif

Bukkaki King
08-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Hillary's a #unt, her husband screwed an intern in the White House. She needs to worry about Bill " i stuck that cigar in that inter's twat" Clinton. Or better yet take flying lessons from the flight school that JFK Jr. did.

Spurtacular
11-22-2017, 04:57 AM
(According to her husband)

Bill Clinton told supporters at a $2,300.00-a-plate dinner last night that Hillary is winning over the military.

Here's a reminder on how Hillary is winning over the military she loathes:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/hillary.jpg

The COERCION PHOTO (http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hillary-soldier.htm) shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

This is what Bill Clinton told the campaign donors last night.
The Herald Tribune (http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20070807/APN/708070523) reported:

Maybe, it's the way she talks to the military (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2007/03/hillary-clinton-get-fcked.html) when the cameras are not around. Here is how Hillary shows her support to the troops (and secret service):

F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

"You f**king idiot."
(From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?"
(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing we can all agree on for the next days - we have to salute the courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect their right to vote."
(Was posted on Hillary Clinton's senate.gov web site on 1/28/05)

Look for more of this nonsense from the Clintons and the media in the months ahead. Hillary and the liberal media are working overtime to revamp her image (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/27/us/politics/27brass.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin) with the military (http://michellemalkin.com/archives/007178.htm). It is going to be hard when she's also pandering to the military-haters on the Left.

So, good luck with that, Hill.

Related... Astute Bloggers (http://astuteblogger.blogspot.com/2007/08/hillary-versus-obama-who-cares.html) has more on the Democratic Party's options for Commander in Chief--

Not an easy choice. At least not one I envy...

:lmao

Our military men are taught how to spot the enemy!