PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seeing Kobe on Jimmy Kimmel right now?

davi78239
08-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Didn't know he knew that much damn Italian. By the way, do you think his wife is hot?

T Park
08-09-2007, 12:17 AM
He grew up in italy almost his entire life, so he had to be fluent.

Yes very beautifull, but, don't know the real person, Im sure she has a bit of the "do you know who i am" syndrome.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-09-2007, 12:18 AM
LOL

Haven't you heard the story of him getting into ruthles and tuthles in the mean streets of philly? He'd try to prove himself dominant over them simply for the fact that he grew up in Italy. They would scoff him and make fun of his undersized head. Then he went back home asked his rich daddy for a court of his own and practiced fadeaways all day.

Such are the beginnings of the kobe.

El_Mago
08-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Kobe is fluent in Italian, and when he is done with the NBA he will return to Italy.

He owns a team there I believe.

His second passion is soccer.

E20
08-09-2007, 01:41 AM
It says on Kobe's NBA bio on NBA.com that he is fluent in Italian and in Spanish.

Also, when Kobe 1st saw Ginobili play, he was talking to Bruce and said who's the white guy? And Bruce told him to go talk to him in Italian. Then Ginobili and Kobe had a convo in Italian.

Southeasttexas
08-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Didn't know he knew that much damn Italian. By the way, do you think his wife is hot?

I think Jessica is HOTTER!

tsb2000
08-09-2007, 09:14 AM
It says on Kobe's NBA bio on NBA.com that he is fluent in Italian and in Spanish.

Also, when Kobe 1st saw Ginobili play, he was talking to Bruce and said who's the white guy? And Bruce told him to go talk to him in Italian. Then Ginobili and Kobe had a convo in Italian.

Kobe and Manu like to talk smack to each other in Italian when the Spurs play the Lakers.

gtownspur
08-09-2007, 09:25 AM
LOL

Haven't you heard the story of him getting into ruthles and tuthles in the mean streets of philly? He'd try to prove himself dominant over them simply for the fact that he grew up in Italy. They would scoff him and make fun of his undersized head. Then he went back home asked his rich daddy for a court of his own and practiced fadeaways all day.

Such are the beginnings of the kobe.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Dude i just splashed grape juice all over my screen!

Props dude!!

Despot
08-09-2007, 12:31 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Dude i just splashed grape juice all over my screen!

Props dude!!

Ummm.... it's true

Cant_Be_Faded
08-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Dont you remember this guy fucking CRIED after his own "home town" booed his ass.

Congrats Kobe, they all said, you took every single possible fadeaway the defense gave you, and you made it. Way to carry the West on your back.

He's been teased and bullied hiswhole life, and by the grace of god he was given genetics to grow tall as hell, amazing athleticism, and with that chip on his shoulder he would just cower into his corner and practice fadeaways non stop while spending some free time to locate hats and caps that would fit his undersized head.

He made a reputation for himself during the 3peat for being Mentally Strong, but its obvious that it was all a facade. What happened when duncan guarded Shaq the entire 4th quarter game 6 2003 and blocked him and outscored him? Kobe CRIED.

Medvedenko
08-09-2007, 06:37 PM
I thought it was good interview...pretty light, and obviously his relationship with his wife is going strong. Still, funny to see him in a different setting, kind of a nerd if you ask me.

ShoogarBear
08-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Kobe and Manu like to talk smack to each other in Italian when the Spurs play the Lakers.That's probably some funny chit. Somebody should mike them up.

1Parker1
08-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I saw the interview. Kobe is apparently a big Harry Potter fan. Jimmy Kimmel then proceeds to ask him....so you and guys talk about Harry in the lockerroom? :lmao

He was also asked on his opinion of Shaq and his movie roles like in Kazaam....Kobe was very PC about the whole thing though. Still Jimmy Kimmel was pretty funny..good interviewer.