PDA

View Full Version : monosylab1k

dallaskd
08-09-2007, 08:04 PM
FUCK THAT.

I don't give a shit how good Saltalamadingdong is. Andrus is nice, but we've already got him, his name is Joaquin Arias!!!!! If we don't get TOP LEVEL young pitching prospects then NO FUCKING DEAL. Davies SUCKS DICK in the majors and Harrison has the potential to be an okay 5th starter AT BEST.

BULLSHIT DEAL. Give me that Dodgers trade any day over this one.

Daniels better be working this shit. If he does this trade he's officially the biggest dumb shit in the major leagues.

"Davies SUCKS DICK"

Kyle Davies just pitched a hell of a ballgame and if you watched it, it looks like he is the real deal and will be a stud. So dont judge someone if you've never seen them play in your entire life.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-09-2007, 08:29 PM
"Davies SUCKS DICK"

Kyle Davies just pitched a hell of a ballgame and if you watched it, it looks like he is the real deal and will be a stud. So dont judge someone if you've never seen them play in your entire life.

You know, what exactly about Kyle Davies would give anybody any reason to think he isn't a poor pitcher at the time of that trade?

In 06 and 07 with the Braves, he pitched just under five innings/start (31 starts/149.1 IP). He had an ERA of 8.38 in 2006 and 5.76 before he was traded.

I wouldn't have gone as far as Mono did, but it's pretty laughable that you're making your call-out thread based on one start.

One start doth not a hall of famer make.

dallaskd
08-09-2007, 08:34 PM
You know, what exactly about Kyle Davies would give anybody any reason to think he isn't a poor pitcher at the time of that trade?

In 06 and 07 with the Braves, he pitched just under five innings/start (31 starts/149.1 IP). He had an ERA of 8.38 in 2006 and 5.76 before he was traded.

I wouldn't have gone as far as Mono did, but it's pretty laughable that you're making your call-out thread based on one start.

One start doth not a hall of famer make.

Hes young and a strong prospect. Most minors dont dominate when they first get called up. It's just he makes assumptions before he's ever seen someone.

monosylab1k
08-09-2007, 11:06 PM
LMFAO....

one good start and now he's a stud?

The guy still has an ERA sitting near the 5.50 range at a park that somewhat favors pitchers in Atlanta. Now he's in Kauffmann Stadium which is one of the more difficult places to hit home runs. And he still has ONE GOOD START to speak of.

Davies is a right handed fastball pitcher who gives up homers. He's got a decent changeup and curve but relies on his fastball. Gee, how have righty fastball pitchers who give up long balls done before in Arlington? If you had half a brain you'd know that's the EXACT TYPE OF PITCHER WE DON'T NEED in our ballpark. Read a scouting report or two, kid.

Chan Ho Park had plenty of success being a right handed pitcher who would give up homers back when he was playing in Dodger Stadium. As soon as he got to Arlington he became the worst free agent signing in MLB history. Davies would have done the EXACT SAME THING, except he DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SUCCESS in a pitcher friendly park.

If JD was offered Davies and rejected him, he did the right thing.

monosylab1k
08-09-2007, 11:08 PM
It's just he makes assumptions before he's ever seen someone.
you make assumptions that i've never seen him. son, i do my homework before saying shit. you're talking like you just saw this dude for the first time in his ONE GOOD START.

seriously, how is anyone going to say that bringing in a right handed fastball pitcher who is prone to giving up homers and has already been very shaky his entire time in the majors is a good idea, especially if it means he's coming to the most hitter friendly park there is?

stevallica
08-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Davies looks fucking good vs THE Texas Rangers tonight.

monosylab1k
08-14-2007, 08:57 PM
yeah that homer he served up to michael young was a thing of beauty.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-14-2007, 08:58 PM

The rotting corpse of Rod Beck could have a quality start against the Rangers.

monosylab1k
08-14-2007, 11:53 PM
yeah where's that little bitch dallaskd at now that his beloved Kyle Davies just got bukkake'd all over by THE Texas Rangers?

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-15-2007, 01:49 AM
yeah where's that little bitch dallaskd at now

You should check out the Troll Forum.

monosylab1k
09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
bumping this gay thread since Texas is about to tattoo Davies again tonight.

He's been rocking the shit in Kansas City with his 6.75 ERA

that little fag dallaskd has been remarkably silent about the fact that Davies is licking balls like I said he would.

TheSanityAnnex
09-05-2007, 02:05 PM
He goes into hiding like this often.

dallaskd
09-05-2007, 09:32 PM
He did well tonight.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-05-2007, 10:03 PM
He did well tonight.

L: K. Davies (6-12)

dallaskd
09-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Padilla though. 7 scoreless

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-05-2007, 10:13 PM
And Davies couldn't even manage a quality start against the Rangers.

But I guess you can look at the bright side... at least his ERA is now under SIX.

monosylab1k
09-06-2007, 12:11 AM
Padilla though. 7 scoreless
6 scoreless.

monosylab1k
09-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Davies is improving to the point where he's pitching almost as shitty as he did in Atlanta. That's progress.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-19-2007, 02:15 AM
Nothing like raising your ERA 0.62 during September in one start to qualify you for the Hall of Fame.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-27-2008, 10:53 AM
I hate to be an asshole (well, not really), but...

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080326&content_id=2459306&vkey=spt2008news&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Finally, it's settled. Left-hander John Bale and right-hander Brett Tomko will fill out the Royals' pitching rotation.

That became apparent on Wednesday when left-hander Jorge De La Rosa was designated for assignment and right-hander Kyle Davies was optioned to Triple-A Omaha. They were the last remaining contenders for the jobs.

MajorMike
03-27-2008, 11:39 AM
I don't fuck know what shit the hell you fuckers are talking fuck about dammit, shit, damn; I'm mono and shit I approved this fucking message in between shit my fucking nap and damn eating my cereal in my fucking shit dammit mom's basement, for fuck's sake, shit

monosylab1k
03-27-2008, 12:38 PM
I don't fuck know what shit the hell you fuckers are talking fuck about dammit, shit, damn; I'm mono and shit I approved this fucking message in between shit my fucking nap and damn eating my cereal in my fucking shit dammit mom's basement, for fuck's sake, shit
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

JMarkJohns
03-27-2008, 05:35 PM
...Jorge De La Rosa was designated for assignment...

At one time, this kid was the prize for the Diamondbacks for trading Schilling to Boston. Kid never made it with the Brewers and is now getting waived by the Royals? Yeesh! How could the Red Sox and Diamondbacks, two teams whove won three of the last seven World Series miss so terribly?

dallaskd
03-27-2008, 06:15 PM
kyle davies in 2008...

will bump this summer

T Park
03-28-2008, 12:26 AM
for what PCL pitcher of the week?