PDA

View Full Version : How many of you all...

duncan2k5
12-11-2004, 03:33 PM
like shaq now that he is not in L.A. the two ppl i actually didnt mind when the lakers were THE LAKERS were horry (because he didnt talk much and wasnt egotistical like the rest) and shaq. i hated shaq when they played against teams i like, but not in general. ppl say he is egotistical, but to me his ego is in jest. he is a funny guy. if he wasnt in the nba he would be that guy whose house we would go by to watch the game and he would be crackin everyone up. but Kobe on the other hand. no matter what team he goes on i would hate him. in his interviews he is always trying to have this good boy image but i know behind doors he talks bad about shaq, phil, and others and probably does some incredibly narcissistic things. I find it funny how he says that about malone and last year he was doing the same thing to the lakers. even down to this summer. and i also frown at the laker fan's disrespect of shaq (who basically gave them those three rings and who they used to love so much) for wanting to be traded after what they did to his coach. and also how they are bashing malone (though i hate him) when last year they were so excited to have him. its also funny how they are calling him a coattail rider for wanting to move to a contender when thats exactly what he was doing for them last year. im sorry i didnt stay on topic but i always have so many things to rant about that i cant help it.

Tonto
12-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Tonto never hate Shaq only hate lakers. Tonto don't like Ron Artest.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Didn't like Shaq in Orlando, didn't like him in LA, didn't like him in college, and don't like him in Miami. 800 pounds of uncalled offensive fouls.

BronxCowboy
12-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Shaq has never disgusted me to the same degree as Kobe, or Malone, or even Payton for that matter. But like spurs fan in exile, I have never liked his game since he started playing professionally because he wouldn't score nearly as much as he does if even half of the offensive fouls he commits were called. But Lakers fans do owe a lot more to Shaq than they give him credit for these days, and as far as egotistical superstars go, I think Shaq is one of the relatively benign variety.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-11-2004, 04:33 PM
You do raise a good point Bronx. Compared to the Jailblazers of the late 90's, all of Kobe's drama, and Artest there are much worse things in the league than Shaq. I guess the worst he's guilty of is being an idiot. I've never thought he was all that funny and half of the time I couldn't understand a damn word he said. He was just as bad as Mutumbo at one point.

BronxCowboy
12-11-2004, 04:37 PM
. . . half of the time I couldn't understand a damn word he said. He was just as bad as Mutumbo at one point.
:lmao

Rummpd
12-11-2004, 10:32 PM
"half of the time I couldn't understand a damn word he said. He was just as bad as Mutumbo at one point."

And reiterated as gospel and wise words by a fawning media that thinks he is the greatest center ever. What a joke he at best - the most dominant offensive foul ever = the 3rd best Laker center ever = Kareem and Chamberlain more dominant = look it up!

MadDoc

nzkickass
12-12-2004, 12:52 AM
Shaqs the man. He's got a dope crib.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-12-2004, 01:18 AM
I still hate Shaq, but after he breaks Kobe in half on the basket support Christmas day I'll be going out to buy a jersey.

Spurminator
12-12-2004, 01:26 AM
Shaq makes a mockery of the game I love.

Fuck him. Fuck him forever.