PDA

View Full Version : Walton set to explode

Walton Buys Off Me
12-11-2004, 07:18 PM
I've been quiet of late, not jumping off the cliff like some fans but rest assured, just like good ol' Saint Nick, I'm making my list and should this squad not bring it tonight, some people will be ripped a new one by yours truly.

I know many, probably all of you have been wondering where FSP's most stimulating and invigorating member has been of late. I apologize for my absence, I know it means the world to you people that I post here as much as possible. I'm here to say that the recent debacles at the hands of the lowly Sonics and pathetic Rockets have not gone unnoticed, nor has the questionable coaching and total lack of anything from certain players.

Walton will be spewing venom if this team loses tonight- fair warning.

Happy Holidays.

ducks
12-11-2004, 07:21 PM
bowen better play good d ALL GAME ToNIGHT

maxpower
12-11-2004, 07:22 PM
ummmmm....it's december.....early december.

ducks
12-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Coaching Was Very Questionable Against Rockets In Last Minute
I Think Pop Thought They Would Win So He Could Go Off On His Players Like That

ducks
But Going Off On Devin For Throwing Ball To Duncan Was Stupid

Walton Buys Off Me
Yeah it's December but champions are forged over an 82 game season and champions don't let teams like the Raptors come from 19 down to win nor do they let individuals beat you by scoring 13 points in 30 seconds........the real fans know that.

I have high expectations for this team.

samikeyp
12-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Champions use games in December to work these things out by playoff time.

Walton Buys Off Me
12-11-2004, 07:33 PM
The Spurs have a long, storied history of giving up leads, I thought this team was different but I guess not so don't give me the we'll work this out come December.

Pop was braindead in the final two minutes aginst Houston- absolutely fucking braindead.

1Parker1
12-11-2004, 07:35 PM
"I know many, probably all of you have been wondering where FSP's most stimulating and invigorating member has been of late. I apologize for my absence, I know it means the world to you people that I post here as much as possible."

:rollin Glad to see you don't have ego issues Walton

Walton Buys Off Me
12-11-2004, 07:36 PM
glad to see you get sarcasm.....

1Parker1
12-11-2004, 07:38 PM
glad to see you got jokes....

samikeyp
12-11-2004, 07:40 PM
you are right Walton....that is why I said they would work it out come playoff time, not December. The 2003 title team had that same problem.

johnny00
12-11-2004, 08:13 PM
It is too early for anyone to panic, I mean at one point in the season last year we were last in the division.I know expectations were kicked up a notch because of the great start but things will even out over the year. BTW Walton I am expecting for the Surs to lose a close one tonight. James just blows by Bruce all the time, but he's doing that to everyone this year.

exstatic
12-11-2004, 08:38 PM
I know many, probably all of you have been wondering where FSP's most stimulating and invigorating member has been of late.
I think the Where is Ghost? thread covered this already. :lol

smeagol
12-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Looks like we will be spared of Walton's wrath.

Spurs by 25 at halftime

Rummpd
12-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Good night

"John Boy" Walton!

MadDoc

ducks
12-11-2004, 09:59 PM
question will he be back and say how proud he is off them

T Park
12-12-2004, 01:26 AM
Wheres the big fuckin mouth at??

Shuts up when they win.

BTW, Pop didnt slip and turn the ball over against the Rockets genius.

ChumpDumper
12-12-2004, 01:34 AM
Currently Active Users

ChumpDumper, Nikos, nhatmd, missmyzte, T Park, spursfaninla, Solid D, SuperManu!!!, Aggie Hoopsfan, TMTTRIO, SpursFanInAustin, emmo, Amuseddaysleeper, Athenea, Walton Buys Off Me, wildbill2u, Shaolin-Style, SPURS4LIFE, Mr. Body, smeagol, nzkickass, whottt

T Park
12-12-2004, 01:35 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rummpd
12-12-2004, 10:05 AM
"Pop was braindead in the final two minutes aginst Houston- absolutely fucking braindead."

Other than perhaps not doubling McGrady = how was he so "braindead"? One could make an arguement to change some things but come on!

*&^%happens - he sent Manu back, brought Barry in and Brown deserved to be in there = he has stones and will learn from this. Plus down the road TD will remember making those FTs etc. No one has ever done what McGrady did - it has to fall on the players both good and bad for what happened and for 33 friggin seconds he was MJ + Miller etc.

MadDoc