PDA

View Full Version : Games the Mavericks should have won in 2006-2007

stretch
08-14-2007, 06:57 PM
We all have our opinions of games DAL should have won last season. Here are mine:

November 2 vs. San Antonio: Total bullshit loss. We were still tired from having to play more games at the end of the previous season, and recovering from the beatings taken in the Miami series after the ridiculously bad officiating. It was like playing a game at the end of the season when everyone is tired as fuck. We had the game won, but in the 4th quarter, fatigue kicked in, and we lost by a measly 6 points. Might as well be a win.

November 4, 6, and 8: Gay ass losses. They were truly wins. We were still tired and upset from terrible officiating 2 nights before. That one against Golden State was total crap, where Avery got ejected for no reason, then we called time out at the end of the game, but the faggot ref didn't give it to us, and if he had, we would have won, if we scored 4 points. They were all wins.

December 4 vs. Washington: Crap. The wizards hit shots they don't normally hit. Thus, it was really a win for us.

December 7 vs. Detroit: Another gay game, where Detroit hit shots and we didn't. If we hit the shots we normally hit, we would have won. Count another W for Dallas.

December 11 vs. Utah: We just didn't feel like playing this time around. But if we really tried, we could have beat them by 40. Win.

January 7 vs. Los Angeles: That piece of shit Vujacic hit shots he would never normally hit. If he missed 2 of his shots, it would have been a 3 point victory for us. Another one bites the dust.

January 25 vs. Chicago: Dirk missed a bunch of shots he normally hits. If he hit them, we would have won. Since we would have won if he had hit them, it might as well be another win for us.

March 12 and 14: Two games where officiating cheated the shit out of us, as the refs made sure that our winning streak came to an end so that we wouldn't have won every game for the rest of the year. Golden State hit shots they don't normally make, and the Suns just cheated. No explanation why, but they cheated. 2 wins.

April 1, 6, 13, and 17: 4 more wins for Dallas, because we already had the 1st seed locked up. Some of these games, we didn't even play our starters much, if at all. If we really tried, we would have won, which is just as good as winning.

So there you have it, losses that were bullshit and probably the high point of the season for those teams that happened to get the lucky win on those nights. And since those were truly wins, Dallas would have been 82-0. No explanation is needed for the playoffs, because since we would have been 82-0, we would have swept every team in the playoffs and won the championship. But bullshit losses, bullshit officiating, and bullshit plays that other teams aren't supposed to make, cost us the championship. But since we would have won it, it's just as good as winning it. Just like we would have won last year if the refs didn't screw us over against Miami. Therefore, we are basically a repeat team, and are better than the Spurs will ever be, because they could never repeat, which is considered the hardest thing to do in the NBA.

Flopper
08-14-2007, 07:00 PM
wtf?

jay014
08-14-2007, 07:17 PM
:stfu :idiot

Burn531
08-14-2007, 07:18 PM
:donkey

sribb43
08-14-2007, 07:19 PM
ok

Leetonidas
08-14-2007, 07:34 PM
:lmao

SRJ
08-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Does jay014 understand what's going on?

Findog
08-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Does jay014 understand what's going on?

No, he replied in earnest to BobcatsDynasty:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1903633&postcount=60

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-14-2007, 08:57 PM
:lmao Come on! Y'all gotta find this funny.

Vinnie_Johnson
08-14-2007, 09:35 PM
http://gallery.lazycanadian.ca/d/462-2/bunny2enhanced.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-14-2007, 09:39 PM
:lol

SpursDynasty
08-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Since the Spurs are ACTUALLY THE CHAMPIONS, I can come out and say which games they should have won.

You gave no real explanations for why Dallas should have won those games.

mavs>spurs2
08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Lmfao :lol

Mister Sinister
08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
You're idiotic children, the fucking LOT of you.

Findog
08-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Since the Spurs are ACTUALLY THE CHAMPIONS, I can come out and say which games they should have won.

You gave no real explanations for why Dallas should have won those games.

You said it Jeff.

http://a263.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00623/26/24/623034262_l.jpg

That goatee is a fluke. Real men have thick, bushy beards. Fake beards don't impress the ladies.

FromWayDowntown
08-14-2007, 10:38 PM
I can't wait until next season when the NBA introduces the "games should have won" column in the standings. Arguing about games that a team "should have won" is about the most ridiculous thing I can imagine on this board, though that statement is hardly a surprising one given the identity of the original purveyor of the "should have won" argument.

And, for the record, I completely understand stretch's point and agree.

Rip-Hamilton32
08-14-2007, 11:13 PM
i didn't read the first post cause it just looked like a bunch of crap but from the title of the thread, shouldn't they have won every game vs the warriors in the playoffs?

Nashfan
08-14-2007, 11:15 PM
We all have our opinions of games DAL should have won last season. Here are mine:

November 2 vs. San Antonio: Total bullshit loss. We were still tired from having to play more games at the end of the previous season, and recovering from the beatings taken in the Miami series after the ridiculously bad officiating. It was like playing a game at the end of the season when everyone is tired as fuck. We had the game won, but in the 4th quarter, fatigue kicked in, and we lost by a measly 6 points. Might as well be a win.

November 4, 6, and 8: Gay ass losses. They were truly wins. We were still tired and upset from terrible officiating 2 nights before. That one against Golden State was total crap, where Avery got ejected for no reason, then we called time out at the end of the game, but the faggot ref didn't give it to us, and if he had, we would have won, if we scored 4 points. They were all wins.

December 4 vs. Washington: Crap. The wizards hit shots they don't normally hit. Thus, it was really a win for us.

December 7 vs. Detroit: Another gay game, where Detroit hit shots and we didn't. If we hit the shots we normally hit, we would have won. Count another W for Dallas.

December 11 vs. Utah: We just didn't feel like playing this time around. But if we really tried, we could have beat them by 40. Win.

January 7 vs. Los Angeles: That piece of shit Vujacic hit shots he would never normally hit. If he missed 2 of his shots, it would have been a 3 point victory for us. Another one bites the dust.

January 25 vs. Chicago: Dirk missed a bunch of shots he normally hits. If he hit them, we would have won. Since we would have won if he had hit them, it might as well be another win for us.

March 12 and 14: Two games where officiating cheated the shit out of us, as the refs made sure that our winning streak came to an end so that we wouldn't have won every game for the rest of the year. Golden State hit shots they don't normally make, and the Suns just cheated. No explanation why, but they cheated. 2 wins.

April 1, 6, 13, and 17: 4 more wins for Dallas, because we already had the 1st seed locked up. Some of these games, we didn't even play our starters much, if at all. If we really tried, we would have won, which is just as good as winning.

So there you have it, losses that were bullshit and probably the high point of the season for those teams that happened to get the lucky win on those nights. And since those were truly wins, Dallas would have been 82-0. No explanation is needed for the playoffs, because since we would have been 82-0, we would have swept every team in the playoffs and won the championship. But bullshit losses, bullshit officiating, and bullshit plays that other teams aren't supposed to make, cost us the championship. But since we would have won it, it's just as good as winning it. Just like we would have won last year if the refs didn't screw us over against Miami. Therefore, we are basically a repeat team, and are better than the Spurs will ever be, because they could never repeat, which is considered the hardest thing to do in the NBA.

I really hope you are kidding. You of all people should not make excuses for your team losing games :lol

SpursDynasty
08-14-2007, 11:28 PM
You said it Jeff.

http://a263.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00623/26/24/623034262_l.jpg

That goatee is a fluke. Real men have thick, bushy beards. Fake beards don't impress the ladies.

You are idiotic. You're posting pictures of complete strangers (who is not me, by the way).

Findog
08-14-2007, 11:32 PM
You are idiotic.

Irony alert!

You're posting pictures of complete strangers (who is not me, by the way)

Why do so many of your ST brethren insist otherwise?

SpursDynasty
08-14-2007, 11:35 PM
Irony alert!

Why do so many of your ST brethren insist otherwise?

I don't know, maybe because his username is jeffdrums on myspace and mine was jeffdrums on here?

monosylab1k
08-14-2007, 11:35 PM
You are idiotic. You're posting pictures of complete strangers (who is not me, by the way).
Jeff I'm going to go to the Josh Daniels Band show on Friday in Addison! Kick ass! Drum your butt off!

SpursDynasty
08-14-2007, 11:38 PM
You guys are truly stupid. You really want to believe that that is me. Fine, send that guy messages on myspace and he'll ask who the fuck are you.

BobcatsDynasty
08-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Jeff I'm going to go to the Josh Daniels Band show on Friday in Addison! Kick ass! Drum your butt off!

What the fuck??? Here in Charlotte, I also am a drummer for a band called the Josh Daniels Band.

SRJ
08-14-2007, 11:42 PM
No, he replied in earnest to BobcatsDynasty:

I knew that; I was just asking rhetorically.

I hope Candid Camera never tries anything with that guy - someone's gonna get hurt.

RocketsDynasty
08-14-2007, 11:44 PM
What the fuck??? Here in Charlotte, I also am a drummer for a band called the Josh Daniels Band.
Hey, I've been drumming for the Houston-based Josh Daniels Band for quite some time now. If you flukes have been using that name, you'd better stop before I sue your asses. No surprises here, just sueing fake drummers that I'm supposed to sue.

Findog
08-14-2007, 11:45 PM

Bobcats Dynasty, you better call up TransUnion and Experian and get a fraud alert put on your credit report, because it looks like SpursDynasty is stealing your identity!

You're the real deal, just laying down the drumlines you're supposed to make. SpursDynasty is in a fake piss-poor Josh Daniels cover band.

MavericksDynasty
08-14-2007, 11:49 PM
All of you fucks are messing with the real deal. I drum for the original Josh Daniels band here in Fort Worth. Fake bands and fake drummers don't get the groupies or the record deals like I get. No surprises there, just writing, arranging, performing songs and banging groupies like I'm supposed to do.

ducksdynasty
08-14-2007, 11:49 PM
wtf
why are we
discussing drummers
drums is a FLUKE
WFT :rolleyes

MrChug
08-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Games the Mavericks should have won in 2006-2007

Coulda woulda shoulda----------------------------------------------------

They didn't...fuck off and die. Way to be the Mavericks.

Findog
08-14-2007, 11:52 PM

Way to completely miss the point of this thread.

The Joke: Here

Your Head: Here

No surprises there. You're just missing the jokes you're supposed to miss.

SRJ
08-14-2007, 11:53 PM
:lol This forum needs a "_______Dynasty FAQ" for people who don't get these discussions.

Findog
08-14-2007, 11:53 PM
I find this interesting:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1396/1122210161_952ee0bb3d_o.jpg

SRJ
08-14-2007, 11:57 PM

stretch
08-15-2007, 12:17 AM
:lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-15-2007, 12:19 AM

dg7md
08-15-2007, 01:32 AM
I'm shocked more didn't originally notice this as a very good parody of SpursDynasty posts. Great post, Strech!

mavs>spurs2
08-15-2007, 01:41 AM
Ehh...some people are slow

MajorMike
08-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Actually, I completely agree. Dallas should have been 82-0. There is no way they should have lost any of the games they did in the regular season. They were a vastly superior team in most ways.

Plus it would have made the drubbing the Warriors put on them even funnier.

Oh, Gee!!
08-15-2007, 09:32 AM
They shoulda won 4 games against the Warriors, but talent is meaningless without determination.

~~Ice Man 2000~~
08-15-2007, 03:50 PM
How can people miss the joke even if the other thread is like right next to it?

EmekaOkaforDynasty
08-17-2007, 11:07 PM
I thought we were a member of the 3 fucks consisting of Me,you and Gerald aka raldy man

Avitus1
08-18-2007, 10:35 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Toxiclemonade/Spurs/SpurStuff/mavsgs.jpg

LEONARD
08-18-2007, 10:47 AM
LMAO...good stuff...

Poor poor Jeff...he'll never make it thru this season...he'll flip out again and leave and/or get banned (for real this time)...

Fine, send that guy messages on myspace and I'll ask who the fuck are you.

*fixed

Findog
08-18-2007, 10:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Toxiclemonade/Spurs/SpurStuff/mavsgs.jpg

Very original! Total burn! Do you not get the point of this thread?

DynastyDynastyDynast
08-18-2007, 11:56 AM
WHat is it you ask of me young finny :) :)

ShoogarBear
08-18-2007, 12:49 PM
I find this interesting:
I find it interesting that you were able to do a screen capture without Findog showing in the "viewing" list. :lol

SpursDynasty
08-18-2007, 06:37 PM

The point of threads on here is basketball.

That picture is relevant.

It shows Golden State holding a large lead over the weaker, less talented, declining Dallas Mavericks.

LEONARD
08-18-2007, 06:47 PM

It shows Golden State holding a large lead over the weaker, less talented, declining Dallas Mavericks.

Quite a bombing run you just made thru here Jeff... :lol

Findog
08-18-2007, 06:55 PM

warriors are a fluke. they dumped salary and aren't committed to winning. if anybody is declining, it's them.

point of this thread is to make fun of you, there are other threads to make fun of the mavs if that is what you're looking for.

~~Ice Man 2000~~
08-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Why did GS just destroy that Maverick owning squad like that? With that team they were promised the second round every year as long as they could play dallas in the first!

Mr.ChugDynasty
08-18-2007, 10:56 PM

Please don't understand the topic some more....

fuck off and die