PDA

View Full Version : Top Spurs Games to Watch

SpursDynasty
08-15-2007, 10:05 PM
While these are all probably going to be easy W's, they will be entertaining.

October 30 vs. Portland: We can't have this kid Greg Oden coming into the NBA thinking he's the man just because he was the first pick in the draft. Looking forward to the Spurs and Duncan shutting him down and getting him started on his mediocre NBA career.

November 6@Houston: Houston stole 2 lucky wins from us last season, time to go into their arena and take a win from them. Also, this game will prove that Scola wasn't the big deal that 99% of this forum made him out to be.

November 15@Dallas: Will be fun to make Dallas feel even worse after their first-round exit by kicking their ass in their arena. We won our first game there last year and we'll do it again. No one on this team poses a threat to SA.

November 16 vs. Houston: After coming off a win at Dallas, SA will beat the other wannabe championship team from Texas, the Houston Rockets. This one will make up for the 2nd lucky win that Houston stole from us last year.

December 5 vs. Dallas: See above, only this time it will be in SA.

December 7 vs. Utah: Like Cleveland last year, Utah stole two lucky wins from SA in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs to them. Another easy win that should be entertaining.

December 17 vs. Phoenix: With the league's whiniest fans, this matchup won't be as interesting until we get in Phoenix. Phoenix will have a chance to prove that they were supposed to win last year, but will most likely fail. Look for another easy W here.

January 21@Charlotte: Time to teach these idiots a lesson. I expect SA to blow them out by 20-30 points. They won't be getting no little 3-point win on this night.

January 28-February 13: The NBA shows its dislike for SA by screwing them over and scheduling 9 straight road games. I expect at least a 7-2 out of this trip, if not better.

January 31@Phoenix: Spurs will go into an arena where they will be the most hated this season. Should be fun as SA puts on a clinic for Phoenix and beats them.

February 10@Boston: KG and Allen are in for an ass whooping. Duncan will own KG while Bowen owns Allen. Should be entertaining.

February 28 vs. Dallas: This will close out the 3-0 regular season series sweep of Dallas.

Findog
08-15-2007, 10:07 PM
I know this is the concise version, since San Antonio will go 82-0 like they are supposed to do. It would be too time-consuming to do a comprehensive list for the entire schedule.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-15-2007, 10:10 PM
:wtf It was funny the first few times but now your act is starting to get boring...

SpursDynasty
08-15-2007, 10:12 PM
What act? I'm not here to entertain anyone.

Findog
08-15-2007, 10:15 PM

Aint that the truth...more like here to work out your pathology.

Mister Sinister
08-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Clearly. STFU and stop making the rest of us look bad.

monosylab1k
08-16-2007, 09:02 AM
He entertains people with his marvelous drumming for the Josh Daniels Band. He's here to talk serious basketball. If you want entertainment be in Addison on Friday night.

SpursDynasty
08-16-2007, 04:47 PM
For the last time mono, that guy isn't me.

To fucking prove it, I'll get on this forum and post during one of the times for the shows for that guy.

Findog
08-16-2007, 04:51 PM
He entertains people with his marvelous drumming for the Josh Daniels Band. He's here to talk serious basketball. If you want entertainment be in Addison on Friday night.

They're the real deal, unlike flukes such as the Charlie Daniels Band. They should change the name to the SpursDynasty Band.

SpursDynasty
08-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Wow, I just looked at the Spurs first ten games this season:

Blazers, Grizzlies, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Hornets, Bucks, Lakers, Mavericks, Rockets

That has got to be the easiest 10 game stretch all season. I would be VERY surprised if the Spurs don't open the season on a 10-game winning streak.

monosylab1k
08-16-2007, 04:54 PM

Blazers, Grizzlies, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Hornets, Bucks, Lakers, Mavericks, Rockets

That has got to be the easiest 10 game stretch all season. I would be VERY surprised if the Spurs don't open the season on a 10-game winning streak.
if you drum half as well as you talk some bullshit, there's no reason the Josh Daniels Band can't make it all the way to the top!

Findog
08-16-2007, 04:59 PM
if you drum half as well as you talk some bullshit, there's no reason the Josh Daniels Band can't make it all the way to the top!

I think the JDB is headlining Coachella this year. They were gonna get Wilco or The Shins, but when the organizers found out the JDB was available, they just did what they were supposed to do: book the top band available. No surprises there.

Leetonidas
08-16-2007, 05:03 PM

We all know that looking at the season schedule, there is no reason we can't go 82-0. However, that's not going to happen. The Spurs historically start out slow. I expect them to go 8-2 at best for the first 10.

SpursDynasty
08-16-2007, 05:03 PM
I'll make a bet with mono and Findog:

If the Spurs beat the Mavs on their first regular season meeting of the 07-08, you two can't post here for the entire season and playoffs.

Findog
08-16-2007, 05:07 PM
I'll make a bet with mono and Findog:

If the Spurs beat the Mavs on their first regular season meeting of the 07-08, you two can't post here for the entire season and playoffs.

Well, since the Spurs are a lock for 82-0, I'm not going to get suckered into that briar patch.

monosylab1k
08-16-2007, 05:08 PM
How bout if the Spurs do indeed go 10-0 like you claim, then I won't post all season.

For each game they lose in those first 10, that's two weeks that you can't post.

If they lose to the Mavericks, then you can't post until the playoffs.

SpursDynasty
08-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Well, since the Spurs are a lock for 82-0, I'm not going to get suckered into that briar patch.

I wouldn't say 82-0, I had predicted AT LEAST A 65 win season, including a 3-0 sweep of Dallas.

Findog
08-16-2007, 05:09 PM
How bout if the Spurs do indeed go 10-0 like you claim, then I won't post.

/SpursDynasty is logging off to go place a call to Tim Donaghy

Findog
08-16-2007, 05:10 PM
I wouldn't say 82-0, I had predicted AT LEAST A 65 win season, including a 3-0 sweep of Dallas.

Sure, we can have a bet, but if I lose, I'll just post anyway.

monosylab1k
08-16-2007, 05:12 PM
also: if they lose to the Mavs, you have to give me a shoutout at the end of every Josh Daniels band gig for the rest of the year.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-16-2007, 05:12 PM
:lol

SpursDynasty
08-16-2007, 05:13 PM
also: if they lose to the Mavs, you have to give me a shoutout at the end of every Josh Daniels band gig for the rest of the year.

That's not me.

Findog
08-16-2007, 05:14 PM

You should at least hold out for a free autographed CD and some groupie poontang thrown your way.

monosylab1k
08-16-2007, 05:15 PM
For the last time mono, that guy isn't me.

To fucking prove it, I'll get on this forum and post during one of the times for the shows for that guy.
you'll just get one of your roadies to log on and post for you. Tell him to use the word "fluke" alot.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-16-2007, 05:17 PM
:lol Findog and mono have been on a roll lately.

monosylab1k
08-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Okay how about if this is the finalized deal -

SINCE SpursDynasty thinks the first 10 games for SA are sooooo easy....

For every game the Spurs lose in their first 10 games, SpursDynasty can't post for two weeks. So if the Spurs go 7-3, he can't post for 6 weeks.

Also, if the Spurs lose to the Mavericks, he can't post until the playoffs.

for my end of the deal...

If the Spurs beat the Mavericks, I won't post for a whole month. Since i'm not as blindly stupid as SD and realize that the Spurs could very easily win that game, my punishment should not be as severe for this.

ALSO

If the Spurs go 10-0 in their first ten games, I won't post for the entire year until after the playoffs are over.

And I can live up to my end of the bet...the last time we bet, I lived up to it until you specifically said that I was out of the bet.

Findog
08-16-2007, 05:23 PM
I'll make the same bet, but if I win, I get a free Josh Daniels Band cd. I need a new coaster.

If SpursDynasty wins, I won't post for a day.

You're on Jeff!

SpursDynasty
08-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Ok you're on.

1. For every game the Spurs lose out of their first ten, I'm gone for two weeks.
2. If they lose to the Mavericks, I'm gone till the playoffs.

1. If the Spurs go 10-0, you're out the whole season/playoffs.
2. If the Spurs beat the Mavericks, you're out for a whole month.

I already won 1 bet, I can win another :lol

Burn531
08-16-2007, 06:12 PM
SpursDynasty should get his own radio show.

stretch
08-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Nah, you all should just make it so that if the Spurs lose to the Mavs, Jeff is out for just a month. We still need someone to fuck with during the season.