PDA

View Full Version : So I watched "greatest moments in NBA history" DVD....

lefty
08-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Got it as a B-day gift today :p:

And, as usual, no love for the Spurs ; this video was made in 2006 (mostly great playoffs moments), and here are the only Spurs moments :

-A nice basket from Gervin :p:

- Barkley's clutch jump shot versus Robinson (1993 West Semis, Suns won 4-2) :pctoss

-Olajuwon humiliating Robinson (1995 WCF) :pctoss

-A Kobe to Shaq alley-oop vs Spurs (2000 WCF, Lakers swept us) :pctoss

- Fisher's 0.4 :pctoss

-Horry's clutch 3 vs Pistons in 2005 Finals :p: , and the funny post-game intw with Duncan

-T-Mac's insane 13 pts (or something like that) in the last seconds of a regular season vs Spurs :pctoss

-Sean Elliott's unforgettable 3 vs Portland in 1999...and that was at the end of the DVD (credits) :madrun

So, we already had 3 titles when the DVD was made, and that's all the respect we get ? thank you NBA !

kskonn
08-15-2007, 10:40 PM
That doesn't seem that bad, there are alot of playoff teams and a lot of memorable plays. The only thing I would think they left off from the spurs would be the flurry of 3s in the critical game against the mavericks.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
We're not getting any attention until we make a halfcourt shot as time expires to win a game in the Finals.

lefty
08-15-2007, 10:43 PM
That doesn't seem that bad, there are alot of playoff teams and a lot of memorable plays. The only thing I would think they left off from the spurs would be the flurry of 3s in the critical game against the mavericks.

Oh that was so insane : S-Jax, Manu, and of course crazy Steve Kerr

Switchman
We're not getting any attention until we make a halfcourt shot as time expires to win a game in the Finals.

And even then, there will be controversy along with 2165464 other excuses by non spurs fans.

lefty

Won't be enough :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Wait wait I wasn't finished yet...
And every single call in the game must be completely obvious. So obvious that blind homers can even agree to the calls. And it must be against the Celtics so lots of people will be watching even though "the Spurs are boring". And it must be made by a player not good at 3's. Preferably Tim.

lefty
08-15-2007, 10:51 PM
And even then, there will be controversy along with 2165464 other excuses by non spurs fans.

Suns fan : "If you carefully watch the replay, you can see that the ref moves the basket to the left so the half court 3 can go in ; fucking Stern!"

Obstructed_View
08-16-2007, 08:13 AM
I find it oddly flattering that the basketball world thinks it's higlight worthy when someone has to do something amazing or lucky to beat the Spurs.

maddnezz
08-16-2007, 01:09 PM
I find it oddly flattering that the basketball world thinks it's higlight worthy when someone has to do something amazing or lucky to beat the Spurs.So true, so true:toast

sa_kid20
08-16-2007, 01:16 PM
what about timmy's near quadruble-double in the close out game in the '03 finals. that was classic

21pts, 20reb, 10ast, 8blks

CarefreeAZ
08-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Suns fan : "If you carefully watch the replay, you can see that the ref moves the basket to the left so the half court 3 can go in ; fucking Stern!"

That's pretty good - Well deserved for all those who can't let it go.

E20
08-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Yeah, those are pretty shitty.

Was the game between the Spurs and Lakers, I think Gervin and Magic were on the there respective teams, that went on for so long they had to continue it at another time on there? And was it during the PO's?