PDA

View Full Version : What would it take

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-16-2007, 03:58 AM
To have a videogame/computer questions forum added? It seems there's always someone posting computer questions or adding to the videogame thread. Just an idea, I don't know how plausible this would be but I think it would certainly get some traffic

dougp
08-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Yah, it'd be nice to have a seperate thread - I'd like to be able to make topics on specific games and they seem kind of limited to the videogames thread.

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-16-2007, 03:46 PM
bump

CuckingFunt
08-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Can't speak for the site's owners, but I imagine it could get to the point where you have so many specialized forums that you might as well not have any.

dougp
08-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Can't speak for the site's owners, but I imagine it could get to the point where you have so many specialized forums that you might as well not have any.
There's not that many subforums right now - and you can always have someone who's in there frequently mod it so you don't have to.

jaespur21
08-16-2007, 04:13 PM
that would probably be my favorite forum definately. i have two months to go b4 i get my drivers license back. its currently suspended and i spend A LOT Of time gaming.

Fat boy
08-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Well since it took over 4 years to get the troll forum, I guess I will see you in the tech forum around 2010 :lmao

ALVAREZ6
08-16-2007, 04:47 PM
WTF is with all the new forum bitching?

Why don't we have 200 different sub category forums so we can all be douche bags and have 4 threads in each forum...how 'bout a gaming forum, a masturbating forum, a food forum, a fast food forum, a restaurant forum, a hotel forum, a drugs forum, a left shoe forum, a right shoe forum, a belt buckle forum, a tire forum, a lettuce forum (food sub-category), a microsoft word forum, an Atlanta Hawks forum, a keyboard forum, a radio forum, a speaker forum, a speeding ticket forum, and why not a wrist band forum?

SpursWoman
08-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Nice. :lol

Fat boy
08-16-2007, 06:19 PM
I was hoping Slomo would let us use the technical forum for PC talk but he said no, it's just for problems we have on the site. what a waste of a forum. with it's 4 topics. :lmao

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-16-2007, 06:20 PM
WTF is with all the new forum bitching?

Why don't we have 200 different sub category forums so we can all be douche bags and have 4 threads in each forum...how 'bout a gaming forum, a masturbating forum, a food forum, a fast food forum, a restaurant forum, a hotel forum, a drugs forum, a left shoe forum, a right shoe forum, a belt buckle forum, a tire forum, a lettuce forum (food sub-category), a microsoft word forum, an Atlanta Hawks forum, a keyboard forum, a radio forum, a speaker forum, a speeding ticket forum, and why not a wrist band forum?

Yeah because anyone could see just how much bitching I was doing in my post :rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
08-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Yeah because anyone could see just how much bitching I was doing in my post :rolleyesShut up, you get the jist of what I said.

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-16-2007, 06:24 PM

If that's what they were worried about then Pistons and the Kings talk forums would be in the NBA forum. I'm willing to put money up and say a tech forum would have more visitors daily than both of those forums combined.

Kori Ellis
08-16-2007, 06:27 PM
We aren't adding any forums right now, but we will be revamping at the end of the summer. I'll let you know.

Thanks.

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Shut up, you get the jist of what I said.

Basically you said everyone is bitching because they want specialized forums that wouldn't have any visitors, you're telling me you don't notice how many computer help threads and gaming post are all over The Club? It would be different if I was proposing a forum on fine dining and wine tasting.

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-16-2007, 06:28 PM
We aren't adding any forums right now, but we will be revamping at the end of the summer. I'll let you know.

Thanks.

No problem, was just a thought.
Can't wait til the end of summer though, what kind of things do you guys have planned?

Whottt.
08-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Kori is going to paint the troll forum pink and make ST 18 and over only.

ALVAREZ6
08-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Basically you said everyone is bitching because they want specialized forums that wouldn't have any visitors, you're telling me you don't notice how many computer help threads and gaming post are all over The Club? It would be different if I was proposing a forum on fine dining and wine tasting.http://www.343guiltysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/douchebag2.jpg

jaespur21
08-17-2007, 06:17 PM
IM PRO VIDEO games. the darkness was tough and it wouldve been nice to have some help or sumchin

Brutalis
08-17-2007, 07:15 PM
halo 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-17-2007, 07:48 PM
http://www.343guiltysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/douchebag2.jpg

Very original :rolleyes
And the word is spelled gist dumbass, not jist. Pull a dictionary out next time or don't bother posting unless your goal is to show everyone how stupid you are. Why bump the thread after 2 days anyways?

SequSpur
08-17-2007, 08:14 PM
yeah, you could call it the user error forum

marini martini
08-17-2007, 08:46 PM
I think it's a great idea, But unfortunately it won't fly until Hell freezes over :devil

In fact, I'd like an Until Hell Freezes over forum :cooldevil

ALVAREZ6
08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Very original :rolleyes
And the word is spelled gist dumbass, not jist. Pull a dictionary out next time or don't bother posting unless your goal is to show everyone how stupid you are. Why bump the thread after 2 days anyways?Shit I spelled 1 word wrong.

Damn.