3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

Findog
08-17-2007, 12:36 AM
I think the RimRockers or the Toros will get the fourth and fifth seeds, not the two LA teams.

Cry Havoc
08-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Here are the 8 Playoff teams for next season and how they will be seeded:

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

Yeah, that $150 you have in your vbookie really shows you know how to make wagers. :rolleyes

E20
08-17-2007, 12:43 AM
I expect the Spurs to be the 3rd or maybe 4th seed.

Leetonidas
08-17-2007, 01:04 AM

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics
Okay, that was the stupidest shit I've ever read. Dallas is going to miss the pllayoffs? So is Houston? You're fucking stupid dude. :pctoss

mavs>spurs2
08-17-2007, 01:06 AM

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

HAHAHAHA this douchebag just left the Mavs out.

Classic

NBA Junkie
08-17-2007, 01:10 AM
:lmao :lmao @ the rebuilding Sonics being an 8 seed and the Mavericks missing the playoffs entirely. Warriors overtaking the Suns?....RIGHT! :rolleyes :lol

The troll strikes again!

mavs>spurs2
08-17-2007, 02:10 AM
My playoff seedings:

1. Grizzlies (Pao Gasol, nuff said. Best PF of all time)
2. Jailblazers (Oden will kick Duncan's ass on opening night)
3. Sonics (Durant)
4. Kings (Brad Miller once beat Oberto in a game of horse I heard)
5. Knicks (Stephon Marbury said they were title contenders, good enough for me)
6. Minnesota (Without KG holding them back they could surprise everyone)
7. L.A. Kobe's (Kobe>Jordan)
8. Nuggets (Look for them to sweep the season series 4-0 with San Antonio)

monosylab1k
08-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Guys go easy on Jeff he's got a big gig tonight in Addison so he probably is so nervous that he forgot the Mavericks.

Findog
08-17-2007, 08:45 AM
Guys go easy on Jeff he's got a big gig tonight in Addison so he probably is so nervous that he forgot the Mavericks.

I notice the JDB don't have any gigs lined up for Houston anytime soon, so he probably felt he was on sturdier ground to snub the Rockets. It's gonna be a hostile crowd tonite in north Dallas.

Findog
08-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Jeff, you have to explain something for me. I was perusing the official Josh Daniels Band website hoping to score a sweet CD for the ultimate sonic audio experience, and I decided that I absolutely had to have a t-shirt. So I made my way to the merch link. What the hell is this?

http://www.joshdanielsband.com/merch.html

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/1148366113_4a06ba6678_o.jpg

They are advertised as "boy band shorts."

Findog
08-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Jeff and "Ken" are collaborating on a project together:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/852573159_4b79c76c5d_o.jpg

Amarelooms
08-17-2007, 09:09 AM

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

You are a moron.....just saying :elephant

Oh, Gee!!
08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
The top 3 spots will be some combination of Spurs, Dallas, and PHX. The bottom 5 won't have a chance, so why bother naming them?

FromWayDowntown
08-17-2007, 10:07 AM
You are a moron.....just saying :elephant

Finally something that Spurs fans, Suns fans, and Mavericks fans can all agree about!!!

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

Here are my playoff matchup predictions:

1. Spurs vs. Sonics - Spurs win 4-1 - Durant may have a breakout game or two, but it won't be enough to get past the champion Spurs
2. Jazz vs. Nuggets - A seven-game series. Jazz win 4-3.
3. Warriors vs. Suns - This series will be decided by who can run-and-gun the best (The Warriors have the edge on this one). The Warriors eliminated Dallas, there is no reason they can't eliminate phoenix. Warriors win 4-2.
4. Lakers vs. Clippers - Lakers win 4-2.

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Mono and Findog have passed the point of obsession. IT'S NOT ME you dumbfucks.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:38 AM
^ Jon Bonham was a fluke. If we could get the vomit out of his throat and bring him back to life, Jeff would school him in a drumming contest. No surprises there, Jeff would just be drumming like he's supposed to do.

monosylab1k
08-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Mono and Findog have passed the point of obsession. IT'S NOT ME you dumbfucks.

For the last time mono, that guy isn't me.
evidently not

Spider TX
08-17-2007, 11:41 AM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent posts were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 11:42 AM
evidently not

What else am I supposed to do when you all post pictures of some gay ass underwear that I'm supposedly selling?

monosylab1k
08-17-2007, 11:44 AM
What else am I supposed to do when you all post pictures of some gay ass underwear that I'm supposedly selling?
hmmm i dunno, maybe ignore it? if it's not really you then WTF do u care? your constant denials only make it more likely that it IS you (which it is, see u tonight in Addison)

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:50 AM
hmmm i dunno, maybe ignore it? if it's not really you then WTF do u care? your constant denials only make it more likely that it IS you (which it is, see u tonight in Addison)

You'd better get his autograph. Bring your camera and post the pics here later.

monosylab1k
08-17-2007, 11:53 AM
You'd better get his autograph. Bring your camera and post the pics here later.
you'd think he'd take pride in being a badass drummer for the Josh Daniels band. i don't get the denials.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:54 AM
you'd think he'd take pride in being a badass drummer for the Josh Daniels band. i don't get the denials.

Well, it's kind of like how the Teddy Bears wear those bear masks and don't want anyone to know who they really are. Jeff is trying to cultivate an air of mystery

Reggie Miller
08-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Well, it's kind of like how the Teddy Bears wear those bear masks and don't want anyone to know who they really are. Jeff is trying to cultivate an air of mystery

Interesting that you should use that example, as opposed to say, KISS. What exactly are you trying to say here?

Findog
08-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Interesting that you should use that example, as opposed to say, KISS. What exactly are you trying to say here?

Is SpursDynasty a "Bear"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_community

SRJ
08-17-2007, 02:06 PM
I don't pull stuff out of my ass.

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

Oh, Gee!!
08-17-2007, 02:10 PM
My playoff seedings:

3. Sonics (Durant)

LOLZerzzz

Reggie Miller
08-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Is SpursDynasty a "Bear"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_community

Ouch.

At least now I get that Kids in the Hall sketch they reference. That never made sense to me before.

KISS was pretty gay too, though.

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 03:18 PM
1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

A reasonable prediction of playoff seeds. Wasn't Seattle supposed to get in because of Durant? Weren't all the other teams with the exception of the Clippers and Sonics in the playoffs last year?

It's a reasonable prediction that was not pulled out of my ass.

mardigan
08-17-2007, 03:19 PM
That's a reasonable prediction of playoff seeds...
If you've never watched the NBA maybe

anakha
08-17-2007, 03:29 PM
1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

A reasonable prediction of playoff seeds. Wasn't Seattle supposed to get in because of Durant? Weren't all the other teams with the exception of the Clippers and Sonics in the playoffs last year?

It's a reasonable prediction that was not pulled out of my ass.

:lmao

If there's a bigger argument for the use of contraceptives then this guy right here, I couldn't imagine it. :lol

Reggie Miller
08-17-2007, 03:31 PM
To me the funniest part is how quickly it descends into madness. Jazz as a 2nd seed is already a stretch, but the Warriors a 3rd seed? Lakers a 4th?

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Okay, I'll switch it around:

1. Spurs
2. Suns
3. Jazz
4. Warriors
5. Lakers
6. Nuggets
7. Clippers
8. Sonics

We have the four second round teams from last season, in the top 4 seeds. Lakers should be better with Fisher back, were decent last season until free falling. Nuggets were the sixth seed last year, Clippers were a few games out of the West. Sonics will have Durant.

Oh, Gee!!
08-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Mavs?

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh ok.

1. Spurs
2. Suns
3. Jazz
4. Warriors
5. Lakers
6. Mavs
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

After a 2006 Finals loss, 67 wins and a first round loss, I definitely don't see Dallas winning any more than 52 games.

Reggie Miller
08-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Okay, I'll switch it around:

1. Spurs
2. Suns
3. Jazz
4. Warriors
5. Lakers
6. Nuggets
7. Clippers
8. Sonics

We have the four second round teams from last season, in the top 4 seeds. Lakers should be better with Fisher back, were decent last season until free falling. Nuggets were the sixth seed last year, Clippers were a few games out of the West. Sonics will have Durant.

This is the stuff that makes you look bad. Look at the Lakers' 2006-2007 schedule.* Now tell me why they looked good at the beginning of the year, then faded...

* For those playing at home, the Lakers had 11 home games (11 of 15 games overall) in November.

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 03:58 PM
This is the stuff that makes you look bad. Look at the Lakers' 2006-2007 schedule.* Now tell me why they looked good at the beginning of the year, then faded...

* For those playing at home, the Lakers had 11 home games (11 of 15 games overall) in November.

You can only play who is on your schedule.

JMarkJohns
08-17-2007, 07:27 PM
This is your brain
http://www.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2000327/egg_Full.jpg

This is you brain on SpursDynasty
http://www.cheapcooking.com/images/fried-egg.jpg

Any questions?

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 09:00 PM
I was just cooking an egg I was supposed to cook.[/SpursDynasty]

LEONARD
08-17-2007, 09:43 PM
*bookmarked*

so I can add it to the other things you've been wrong about that you continue to ignore...

You can only play who is on your schedule.

Excellent insight Jeff...

SRJ
08-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Can we sticky this thread?

I just want to see how well these predictions hold up.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Here are my playoff matchup predictions:

1. Spurs vs. Sonics - Spurs win 4-1 - Durant may have a breakout game or two, but it won't be enough to get past the champion Spurs
2. Jazz vs. Nuggets - A seven-game series. Jazz win 4-3.
3. Warriors vs. Suns - This series will be decided by who can run-and-gun the best (The Warriors have the edge on this one). The Warriors eliminated Dallas, there is no reason they can't eliminate phoenix. Warriors win 4-2.
4. Lakers vs. Clippers - Lakers win 4-2.

I don't know about you. The Sonics won't make the playoffs this year, way too young and inexperienced. Warriors beating the Suns :lmao :lmao :lmao. We play that game much better than they do. As for the Clippers making the playoffs, are you crazy? They lost Elton Brand to injury already and they had trouble last year with him. What makes you think they got any better this year?? The Mavs should be in the top three, not totally out of the playoffs :rolleyes. Houston also improved this year so they will be in the playoffs and the Lakers did not improve much if at all this year yet. How old are you? Doesn't seem like you watch much basketball or you just can't comprehend what you are watching. Give it up and find another sport.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 10:58 PM
I don't know about you. The Sonics won't make the playoffs this year, way too young and inexperienced. Warriors beating the Suns :lmao :lmao :lmao. We play that game much better than they do. As for the Clippers making the playoffs, are you crazy? They lost Elton Brand to injury already and they had trouble last year with him. What makes you think they got any better this year?? The Mavs should be in the top three, not totally out of the playoffs :rolleyes. Houston also improved this year so they will be in the playoffs and the Lakers did not improve much if at all this year yet. How old are you? Doesn't seem like you watch much basketball or you just can't comprehend what you are watching. Give it up and find another sport.
Umm...
:dizzy

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Umm...
:dizzy

Umm...what? Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:01 PM

He's just trolling. His name is Jeff and he lives in Dallas.

www.myspace.com/jeffdrums

I bet he is actually a Mavs fan that wants to make Spurs fans look bad by association.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:04 PM
He's just trolling. His name is Jeff and he lives in Dallas.

www.myspace.com/jeffdrums

I bet he is actually a Mavs fan that wants to make Spurs fans look bad by association.

Yeah, I know he's trolling but his stupid posts just get to me. To say the Mavs won't even make the playoffs is just sheer lunacy to me. The Clippers had enough trouble winning games with Brand last year and this year he is injured, so what he says doesn't make sense. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Umm...what? Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
He's a troll. Arguing with him is useless if you're taking it seriously. :dizzy

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:07 PM
He's a troll. Arguing with him is useless if you're taking it seriously. :dizzy

No, I don't really take him serious but he gets on my nerves and I just had to point out his stupidity. Sorry for the snipey remark I made to you.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I know he's trolling but his stupid posts just get to me. To say the Mavs won't even make the playoffs is just sheer lunacy to me. The Clippers had enough trouble winning games with Brand last year and this year he is injured, so what he says doesn't make sense. :lol

I just make fun of his ass. What he wants is people to reply in earnest and waste time and keystrokes poking holes in his "arguments."

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 11:10 PM
No, I don't really take him serious but he gets on my nerves and I just had to point out his stupidity. Sorry for the snipey remark I made to you.
No problem. It's hard not to take troll bait but SpursDynasty is like a entertainment troll. He just makes bold statements to get everyone all rowdy. If he really is serious about what he says, then we can make of his basketball knowledge, or lack thereof. :)

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:12 PM
I just make fun of his ass. What he wants is people to reply in earnest and waste time and keystrokes poking holes in his "arguments."

Yeah, your way probably works better in the long run. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Talk to Findog and Monosylab1k about how to handle SpursDynasty. They're doing great so far.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah, your way probably works better in the long run. :lol

One thing I will say is that although Golden State took a step back by dumping Richardson and his salary, that 06-07 team could match up well with Phoenix. I'm not saying they would've beaten Phoenix too, but they wouldn't have been an easy out for the Suns.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey Findog, have you heard anymore about whether the Mavs are getting PJ Brown or Chris Webber? It sure seems like those two are taking their sweet time deciding which team to play for if at all this year.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Talk to Findog and Monosylab1k about how to handle SpursDynasty. They're doing great so far.

I noticed that. Keep up the good work guys! :lol

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:17 PM
One thing I will say is that although Golden State took a step back by dumping Richardson and his salary, that 06-07 team could match up well with Phoenix. I'm not saying they would've beaten Phoenix too, but they wouldn't have been an easy out for the Suns.

No, I don't think they would have been an easy out for the Suns, but I think Amare would have destroyed them on the inside. That is why I think the Mavs need a guy that can score on the inside so it will open up for Dirk and some of your other guys to be able to shoot.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Hey Findog, have you heard anymore about whether the Mavs are getting PJ Brown or Chris Webber? It sure seems like those two are taking their sweet time deciding which team to play for if at all this year.

Last I heard there was a report that P.J. Brown was in the Phoenix area, but his agent denied it. I don't think he makes much sense for the Suns, but they need a big to bang with Duncan and Yao.

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/lmf/vpost?id=2088906

Last I heard on Webber, he's a strong candidate to return to Detroit and maybe even the Lakers have interest.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:21 PM
No, I don't think they would have been an easy out for the Suns, but I think Amare would have destroyed them on the inside. That is why I think the Mavs need a guy that can score on the inside so it will open up for Dirk and some of your other guys to be able to shoot.

Yeah, the Mavs don't need a Duncan, Amare or Yao, they just need some consistent inside scoring. We don't get any offense from Diop or Dampier and that's probably never going to change. Diop played in SL this year to work on his offense and couldn't reliably score there. Juwan Howard wants out of Minny. He'd be a better fit for us than Webber or PJ -- he will dish out hard fouls, as Spurs fans with long memories can attest, and he has a decent post game. Just something to keep defenses honest. Golden State and Phoenix, up-tempo teams like them, are just kryptonite to us. I wouldn't pick us to beat Phoenix in a 7-game series with a healthy Amare.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Last I heard there was a report that P.J. Brown was in the Phoenix area, but his agent denied it. I don't think he makes much sense for the Suns, but they need a big to bang with Duncan and Yao.

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/lmf/vpost?id=2088906

Last I heard on Webber, he's a strong candidate to return to Detroit and maybe even the Lakers have interest.

Yeah, I don't know, I just think he is a taller and cheaper version of Kurt Thomas. We need someone since our front court is way too thin and small. I don't know why the Suns are putting all their apples in one basket, doesn't make sense to me. I kind of hate small ball in some ways because it puts us at a serious disadvantage against bigger front court teams except Houston since we seem to tire Yao out by running against them.

Who are the Mavs looking at if PJ and Webber choose other teams?

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I don't know, I just think he is a taller and cheaper version of Kurt Thomas. We need someone since our front court is way to thin and small. I don't know why the Suns are putting all their apples in one basket, doesn't make sense to me. I kind of hate small ball in some ways because it puts us at a serious disadvantage against bigger front court teams except Houston since we seem to tire Yao out by running against them.

Who are the Mavs looking at if PJ and Webber choose other teams?

James Posey and Pietrius.

The Suns would beat any Eastern team, but to get out of the West, they have to hope somebody takes care of San Antonio for them, because I just don't see them ever doing it with their current group. Right now the only team capable of doing that is Dallas, which is still a 50/50 proposition at best, and mayyyybe Houston, on paper anyway they match up well with San Antonio, but they need to get out of the first round first.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, the Mavs don't need a Duncan, Amare or Yao, they just need some consistent inside scoring. We don't get any offense from Diop or Dampier and that's probably never going to change. Diop played in SL this year to work on his offense and couldn't reliably score there. Juwan Howard wants out of Minny. He'd be a better fit for us than Webber or PJ -- he will dish out hard fouls, as Spurs fans with long memories can attest, and he has a decent post game. Just something to keep defenses honest. Golden State and Phoenix, up-tempo teams like them, are just kryptonite to us. I wouldn't pick us to beat Phoenix in a 7-game series with a healthy Amare.

It would be nice if you could have a Duncan or Amare but there aren't too many of them around. Yao is a good shooter but would put you at a serious disadvantage over fast teams. I haven't watched Juwan Howard much to know if he is good in the post or not. You guy's match up well with the Spurs and we match up well with the Mavs when we have Amare. Both teams are probably trying to figure out how to beat either one of those teams by trying to find players that are more versitile.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 11:31 PM
If they don't sign either, I'd give Pops more minutes.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:31 PM
It would be nice if you could have a Duncan or Amare but there aren't too many of them around. Yao is a good shooter but would put you at a serious disadvantage over fast teams. I haven't watched Juwan Howard much to know if he is good in the post or not. You guy's match up well with the Spurs and we match up well with the Mavs when we have Amare. Both teams are probably trying to figure out how to beat either one of those teams by trying to find players that are more versitile.

Howard has a reliable post game. We haven't had a consistent inside scorer since we traded him away, aside from Jamison. I like Webber for us better than PJ. People can call him a soft choker and chuckle about adding him to a team that has that rep as well, but as a 15-20 mpg backup for Dirk, he's a huge upgrade over KVH or Cro. He would've really come in handy against Golden State.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:32 PM
If they don't sign either, I'd give Pops more minutes.

He's an energy, hustle guy, but he doesn't have a refined offensive game yet. Mavs seem to be down on him for some reason.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:33 PM
James Posey and Pietrius.

The Suns would beat any Eastern team, but to get out of the West, they have to hope somebody takes care of San Antonio for them, because I just don't see them ever doing it with their current group. Right now the only team capable of doing that is Dallas, which is still a 50/50 proposition at best, and mayyyybe Houston, on paper anyway they match up well with San Antonio, but they need to get out of the first round first.

James Posey or Pietrius would be good choices.

I think our front office is trying to solve that problem against the Spurs but I am not sure they will be successful. I think the Suns can beat other Western teams but the Spurs are a thorn in our side.

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:35 PM
James Posey or Pietrius would be good choices.

I think our front office is trying to solve that problem against the Spurs but I am not sure they will be successful. I think the Suns can beat other Western teams but the Spurs are a thorn in our side.

They've really goofed selling off all the draft picks. Signing Banks to the full MLE and selling a pick that turned into Marcus Williams. Marion's contract is killing them.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Howard has a reliable post game. We haven't had a consistent inside scorer since we traded him away, aside from Jamison. I like Webber for us better than PJ. People can call him a soft choker and chuckle about adding him to a team that has that rep as well, but as a 15-20 mpg backup for Dirk, he's a huge upgrade over KVH or Cro. He would've really come in handy against Golden State.

I think Webber might good for the Mavs since your team doesn't run much and he could keep up. Also he is a great passer and could open up the floor for Dirk and get him more wide open looks at the basket. Man, I hate the summer with all this waiting to see how are teams will look for next season. Basketball season can't get here fast enough for me. :lol

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:38 PM
I think Webber might good for the Mavs since your team doesn't run much and he could keep up. Also he is a great passer and could open up the floor for Dirk and get him more wide open looks at the basket. Man, I hate the summer with all this waiting to see how are teams will look for next season. Basketball season can't get here fast enough for me. :lol

Same here. Anybody posting on ST during the middle of August is a hoops junkie.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:38 PM
They've really goofed selling off all the draft picks. Signing Banks to the full MLE and selling a pick that turned into Marcus Williams. Marion's contract is killing them.

All true and has a lot of Suns fans very angry with the front office. We have no idea what they are doing. They better hold on to Atlanta's first round pick or I think heads will roll. :lol

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Same here. Anybody posting on ST during the middle of August is a hoops junkie.

That I am. I have even thought about watching the Phoenix Mercury in the playoffs this year just to see some sort of basketball, but I don't know, that is really pushing it. :lol

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:43 PM
All true and has a lot of Suns fans very angry with the front office. We have no idea what they are doing. They better hold on to Atlanta's first round pick or I think heads will roll. :lol

Marion is a fine player, but he's not a $17/million a year player. Nash is so good he can make an average player good, and a good player look great. Marion can't create for himself, the Suns don't run plays or run the offense through him, he gets most of his stuff on putbacks and in totally improvised situations.

Suns need two things: a reliable backup for Nash and two strong interior defenders.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Marion is a fine player, but he's not a $17/million a year player. Nash is so good he can make an average player good, and a good player look great. Marion can't create for himself, the Suns don't run plays or run the offense through him, he gets most of his stuff on putbacks and in totally improvised situations.

Suns need two things: a reliable backup for Nash and two strong interior defenders.

I agree that Marion is not worth #17 million a year. Marbury made Marion look good also, so it isn't just Nash. I just wish Marion could creat his own shot like Joe Johnson did for us. I agree also that we need a reliable backup for Nash and two strong interior defenders, but try telling that to our coach. :rolleyes

Findog
08-17-2007, 11:49 PM
I agree that Marion is not worth #17 million a year. Marbury made Marion look good also, so it isn't just Nash. I just wish Marion could creat his own shot like Joe Johnson did for us. I agree also that we need a reliable backup for Nash and two strong interior defenders, but try telling that to our coach. :rolleyes

Since Sarver won't go into luxury tax territory, it's kind of a moot point. I don't really fault D'Antoni for the lack of emphasis on defense. Give him two more scorers and Mark Cuban's payroll and the Suns could do it. They play Nash way too much, he should have his minutes held down to around 32 mpg. It might mean 53-55 wins instead of 60 but I think it would be worth it to have him fresher for the playoffs. He broke down in May every year in Dallas.

Nashfan
08-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Since Sarver won't go into luxury tax territory, it's kind of a moot point. I don't really fault D'Antoni for the lack of emphasis on defense. Give him two more scorers and Mark Cuban's payroll and the Suns could do it. They play Nash way too much, he should have his minutes held down to around 32 mpg. It might mean 53-55 wins instead of 60 but I think it would be worth it to have him fresher for the playoffs. He broke down in May every year in Dallas.

I wish we would play more defense though. I agree they play Nash way too much and he wears down. I think that is why they brought Grant Hill in to help take some of the playmaking off of Nash. At least Grant Hill can create his own shot unlike Marion and I have heard he has a high basketball IQ. I just don't know how healthy he is. Oh well, just have to wait until this season to see how it all plays out. I think I am going to sign out now, getting tired and starting to make mistakes typing. :lol Nice talking to you, you are one of the Mavs fans I enjoy talking with.

Roxsfan
08-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Okay, that was the stupidest shit I've ever read. Dallas is going to miss the pllayoffs? So is Houston? You're fucking stupid dude. :pctoss

NO SHIT

SpursDynasty
08-18-2007, 12:14 AM
Houston and Dallas were both 1st round elimination teams last year.

Or did you forget that the better teams, Utah and Golden State, schooled your team's asses.

Roxsfan
08-18-2007, 12:19 AM

Or did you forget that the better teams, Utah and Golden State, schooled your team's asses.

We went 7 games with the jizz and it came down to the last few seconds of missed rebounds you dumb FUCK. How is that getting schooled you stupid zero IQ motherfucker.

SpursDynasty
08-18-2007, 12:20 AM
We went 7 games with the jizz and it came down to the last few seconds of missed rebounds you dumb FUCK. How is that getting schooled you stupid zero IQ motherfucker.

Best teams win seven-game series. Utah actually should have won that series in five. Houston was lucky to even push it to seven games.

Findog
08-18-2007, 12:21 AM

Speaking of flukes...

Or did you forget that the better teams, Utah and Golden State, schooled your team's asses

Did you forget Golden State traded away Jason Richardson for a rookie? They will struggle to make the playoffs this year.

Roxsfan
08-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Best teams win seven-game series. Utah actually should have won that series in five. Houston was lucky to even push it to seven games.

How is that getting schooled fuck-face?

utah shoulda-woulda-coulda.....won in 5

and the rox should have won in 7, bitch.

not to mention the rockets have added Steve Francis, Mike James, Luis Scola, Jackie Butler, Aaron Brooks and retained Bonzi Wells, Chuck Hayes, and Shane Battier.....Luther Head..too.

While Utah, lost Derek Fisher.

Hmm wonder what happens next year.

Findog
08-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Nice talking to you, you are one of the Mavs fans I enjoy talking with.

Same here, take care until next time.

Findog
08-18-2007, 12:24 AM
Golden State is worse, the Rox to my chagrin got better. Morey knows what he's doing. Sas, Dal, Phx and Hou are the top four teams in the West, exact order of 1-4 to be determined.

Roxsfan
08-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Golden State is worse, the Rox to my chagrin got better. Morey knows what he's doing. Sas, Dal, Phx and Hou are the top four teams in the West, exact order of 1-4 to be determined.

Fuck Yes..........

Findog
08-18-2007, 12:28 AM
Fuck Yes..........

Only caveats are that Mike James is overrated and Scola in his rookie year won't be that much of an upgrade over Juwan, but they had a great offseason. We'll see how it plays out.

Roxsfan
08-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Only caveats are that Mike James is overrated and Scola in his rookie year won't be that much of an upgrade over Juwan, but they had a great offseason. We'll see how it plays out.

Oh there's always the ifs/unknows, but all the movements have just been so fucking great on paper and have made the boring offseason more tolerable.

mavs>spurs2
08-18-2007, 03:37 AM
:lol Ever notice how SpursDynasty downplays the teams that in reality have the best shot at beating San Antonio? He doesn't talk down on the Warriors, Jazz, etc it's always the true powerhouses like the Suns, Mavs, Rockets.

Stone Cold Hakeem
08-18-2007, 03:50 AM
:lol Ever notice how SpursDynasty downplays the teams that in reality have the best shot at beating San Antonio? He doesn't talk down on the Warriors, Jazz, etc it's always the true powerhouses like the Suns, Mavs, Rockets.

And he makes his points so eloquently. He's like the Shakespeare of NBA analysis.

LEONARD
08-18-2007, 09:19 AM
Best teams win seven-game series.

Of course...but wait...you said this just a couple days ago...

So the Mavs haven't really proven anything. They beat SA in 2006, but by how much? 1 point? A lucky fake fluke shit overtime win? That win doesn't mean shit.

Ref
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1906102&postcount=79

I'm so confused Jeff...help me understand your thinking process!!! :lol

:dizzy :smokin

LEONARD
08-18-2007, 09:20 AM

Is this your reasoning for Houston and Dallas not even making the playoffs?? :lol :lol :lol

lefty
08-18-2007, 11:49 AM
I don't care if Spurs finish 1st, 4th or 6th....

We are going to win the championship again.

Sorry for being such a homer, but it's true.

cherylsteele
08-18-2007, 12:36 PM
:lmao

If there's a bigger argument for the use of contraceptives then this guy right here, I couldn't imagine it. :lol
to hell with contraceptives......abstinence.

cherylsteele
08-18-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm so confused Jeff...help me understand your thinking process!!
You can't understand what doesn't exist.

SpursDynasty
08-18-2007, 02:54 PM

Mavs - 1st round elimination team IS NOT a powerhouse.
Rockets - 1st round elimination team IS NOT a powerhouse.
WTF?
Suns - Not a powerhouse by any means. Spurs have eliminated them twice in the Nash era and three times in the Stoudemire/Marion era.

Oh yeah, those three are powerhouses :lol

The Warriors don't play scared sissy basketball. They are the most entertaining team in the NBA. The best team at run-and-gun, and they can play defense. Honestly, are the Suns as explosive as GS was vs. Dallas? Not by a long shot.

Baron, Jackson, and Barnes in '07 playoffs > Nash, Amare, and Marion

Sorry, while Dallas, Phoenix, and Houston may APPEAR to be quite good vs. other teams, the Spurs are a tough game for them.

LEONARD
08-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Mavs - 1st round elimination team IS NOT a powerhouse.
Rockets - 1st round elimination team IS NOT a powerhouse.
WTF?
Suns - Not a powerhouse by any means. Spurs have eliminated them twice in the Nash era and three times in the Stoudemire/Marion era.

Oh yeah, those three are powerhouses :lol

The Warriors don't play scared sissy basketball. They are the most entertaining team in the NBA. The best team at run-and-gun, and they can play defense. Honestly, are the Suns as explosive as GS was vs. Dallas? Not by a long shot.

Baron, Jackson, and Barnes in '07 playoffs > Nash, Amare, and Marion

Sorry, while Dallas, Phoenix, and Houston may APPEAR to be quite good vs. other teams, the Spurs are a tough game for them.

So in conclusion, there is only one "powerhouse" and that's the Spurs, right Jeff??

SpursDynasty
08-18-2007, 06:32 PM
So in conclusion, there is only one "powerhouse" and that's the Spurs, right Jeff??

Powerhouses don't lose in the first round or second round, or get swept.

monosylab1k
08-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Powerhouses don't lose in the first round or second round, or get swept.
Spurs lost in the 2nd round last year. So by your logic, they went into this season as a non-powerhouse.

LEONARD
08-18-2007, 06:45 PM
LOL...yep, Spurs weren't a powerhouse in 2006...ouch...

Roxsfan
08-18-2007, 11:45 PM

Yep, he is such a dumb shit.

SpursDynasty
08-19-2007, 12:09 AM
What do you expect? "He doesn't talk down on the Warriors and Jazz, he talks down to true powerhouses like the Suns, Mavs, Rockets"

1. The Warriors and Jazz ADVANCED PAST THE FIRST ROUND - You can't say the same for the "powerhouses" Rockets and Mavs! So I'm supposed to talk down on the teams that advanced past the first round and talk good about the first round elimination teams?
2. The Suns aren't really a powerhouse. They've lost everytime to the Spurs.

mavs>spurs2
08-19-2007, 01:09 AM
What do you expect? "He doesn't talk down on the Warriors and Jazz, he talks down to true powerhouses like the Suns, Mavs, Rockets"

1. The Warriors and Jazz ADVANCED PAST THE FIRST ROUND - You can't say the same for the "powerhouses" Rockets and Mavs! So I'm supposed to talk down on the teams that advanced past the first round and talk good about the first round elimination teams?
2. The Suns aren't really a powerhouse. They've lost everytime to the Spurs.

By your logic the spurs lost in the 2nd round last year and therefore were not a powerhouse, but they still won the championship this year. Proof that your logic is fucking retarded.

Just remember who kicked your teams asses in 06 and could possibly do the same next year. That's why they're a powerhouse.

Mister Sinister
08-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Have any of you Mavs fans who tell the Spurs fans to ignore Suns trolls, considered ignoring the blatant stupid that is SpursDynasty?

mavs>spurs2
08-19-2007, 01:15 AM
Have any of you Mavs fans who tell the Spurs fans to ignore Suns trolls, considered ignoring the blatant stupid that is SpursDynasty?

SpursDynasty isn't your average troll...he's easily manipulated and it's fun messing with him

Mister Sinister
08-19-2007, 01:18 AM
Meh. Fair enough. I never considered him a troll. Just, blatant stupid, as I said. Shwhatev.

SpursDynasty
08-19-2007, 01:22 AM
By your logic the spurs lost in the 2nd round last year and therefore were not a powerhouse, but they still won the championship this year. Proof that your logic is fucking retarded.

Just remember who kicked your teams asses in 06 and could possibly do the same next year. That's why they're a powerhouse.

This isn't about 2006. In 2007, the "powerhouses" Houston and Dallas were eliminated in the first round. The "teams I shouldn't talk good about" GS and Utah, advanced past the first round. Best teams advance past the first round.

anakha
08-19-2007, 01:27 AM
This isn't about 2006. In 2007, the "powerhouses" Houston and Dallas were eliminated in the first round. The "teams I shouldn't talk good about" GS and Utah, advanced past the first round.

Using that logic, if the 2006 playoff results are not an indicator of a team's strength, wouldn't that also mean that the 2007 playoff results are not neccessarily a foolproof indicator of team strength as well?

Oh, wait. I forgot who I was talking to.

I have the highest regard for Spursdynasty, and would never think to accuse him of actually using logic. :lol

SpursDynasty
08-19-2007, 01:41 AM
Using that logic, if the 2006 playoff results are not an indicator of a team's strength, wouldn't that also mean that the 2007 playoff results are not neccessarily a foolproof indicator of team strength as well?

Oh, wait. I forgot who I was talking to.

I have the highest regard for Spursdynasty, and would never think to accuse him of actually using logic. :lol

Well, first round elimination teams aren't considering powerhouses. And I'm not slamming Dallas or Houston, I pretty much expected them to lose in the first round. They were up against better, more talented teams.

mavs>spurs2
08-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Well, first round elimination teams aren't considering powerhouses. And I'm not slamming Dallas or Houston, I pretty much expected them to lose in the first round. They were up against better, more talented teams.

:lmao Riiiiight Jeff, it had absolutely nothing to do with matchups

Hüseyin Ilkin
08-19-2007, 03:47 AM
1-) Phoenix Suns
2-) Dallas Mavericks
3-) San Antonio Spurs
4-) Denver Nuggets
5-) Houston Rockets
6-) Utah Jazz
7-) Golden State Warriors
8-) Los Angeles Lakers

First Round=
Suns 4-1 Lakers >> Nash-Amare beat Lakers easily,but Lakers get Jo off-season,Lakers improve performance and they are 5-6 in the west.Now,they don't Jo,and they lost this series..

Denver 2-4 Houston >> Houston,good job this off-season,they get Francis,Scola, James,Brooks and they seems beat Denver..

Dallas 2-4 Golden State Warriors >> Eheh..Again Warriors beat Dallas playoff and Cuban will cry this score and Avery go another team coach..

San Antonio Spurs 4-1 Utah Jazz >> We can easily beat Mehmet Okur Team Utah..

Second Round=
Suns 4-3 Houston >> Not easily,but Nash win the cup this season,Suns beat Rockets..
Spurs4-2 Warriors >> We are the better than Warriors..

West Final=
Suns 2-4 Spurs >> ..WE ARE THE BEST..

anakha
08-19-2007, 03:51 AM

That whooshing sound you're hearing is the entire point of what I said going over your head.

Or it could be the air rushing between your ears - whatever works. :lol

Spurs16212
08-19-2007, 08:20 AM

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

Did Donaghy give you inside information before quitting the NBA because leaving out Houston, Dallas, and Portland just seems down right funny. Oh by the way, the Clippers lost Elton Brand for six months....

My eight seeds are as follows:

1: Phoenix Suns
2: Dallas Mavericks
3: San Antonio Spurs
4: Denver Nuggets
5: Utah Jazz
6: Houston Rockets
7: Los Angeles Lakers
8: Portland Trailblazers

Bubble Teams: Golden State and New Orleans

SpursDynasty
08-19-2007, 12:21 PM
:lmao Riiiiight Jeff, it had absolutely nothing to do with matchups

I don't know what else I'm supposed to say.

Since when are teams that lose in the first round considered "powerhouses", and since when are teams that make the 2nd round considered worse than teams that lose in the first round?

Switchman
08-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Did Donaghy give you inside information before quitting the NBA because leaving out Houston, Dallas, and Portland just seems down right funny. Oh by the way, the Clippers lost Elton Brand for six months....

My eight seeds are as follows:

1: Phoenix Suns
2: Dallas Mavericks
3: San Antonio Spurs
4: Denver Nuggets
5: Utah Jazz
6: Houston Rockets
7: Los Angeles Lakers
8: Portland Trailblazers

Bubble Teams: Golden State and New Orleans

Yeah. I think Denver will be better than people give them credit for.

mavs>spurs2
08-19-2007, 01:35 PM
I don't know what else I'm supposed to say.

Since when are teams that lose in the first round considered "powerhouses", and since when are teams that make the 2nd round considered worse than teams that lose in the first round?

The Mavs losing in the first round was a "fluke" as you call it. The Mavs are still a powerhouse and will be back in the mix next season, regardless of what you want to think.

SpursDynasty
08-19-2007, 02:56 PM
The Mavs losing in the first round was a "fluke" as you call it. The Mavs are still a powerhouse and will be back in the mix next season, regardless of what you want to think.

What mix? They were never in any mix to begin with.

Mr.ChugDynasty
08-19-2007, 03:04 PM
What mix? They were never in any mix to begin with.correct , the mavs beating the spurs 2 seasons ago was a TOTAL fluke...the spurs should be going for their 4 straight championship....no one can beat the spurs fairly, ever...duncan is my idol and someday i hope to be as unathletic as him :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

oh and fuck off and die

SpursDynasty
08-19-2007, 03:06 PM
I never trolled the board when Dallas lost. All I ever said was "No big deal, the Warriors were the favorites going into the series". It was about as shocking as Phoenix beating LA....in other words, that's pretty much what was supposed to happen. Same with Houston losing, although I feel Utah should have wrapped it up in five games.

First round elimination teams aren't powerhouses.

SpursDynasty
08-19-2007, 03:09 PM
correct , the mavs beating the spurs 2 seasons ago was a TOTAL fluke...the spurs should be going for their 4 straight championship....no one can beat the spurs fairly, ever...duncan is my idol and someday i hope to be as unathletic as him :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

oh and fuck off and die

That was pretty much a fluke, yes. They didn't follow that up with a championship. We couldn't have expected them to, as Miami was clearly better.

LEONARD
08-19-2007, 03:34 PM
I never trolled the board when Dallas lost. All I ever said was "No big deal, the Warriors were the favorites going into the series". It was about as shocking as Phoenix beating LA....in other words, that's pretty much what was supposed to happen. Same with Houston losing, although I feel Utah should have wrapped it up in five games.

First round elimination teams aren't powerhouses.

YOU PICKED THE MAVS BEFORE THE SERIES STARTED DOUCHE-BAG

That is all...

mavs>spurs2
08-19-2007, 04:04 PM
That was pretty much a fluke, yes. They didn't follow that up with a championship. We couldn't have expected them to, as Miami was clearly better.

Nah, Miami cleary caught fire just in the nick of time and Wade got ALOT of questionable calls. The only thing that's clear is the fact that you're a total moron.

SpursDynasty
08-19-2007, 05:32 PM
So Miami caught fire and Golden State was a bad match-up. In other words, both teams were better than Dallas and the favorites to win the series.

mavs>spurs2
08-19-2007, 05:55 PM
So Miami caught fire and Golden State was a bad match-up. In other words, both teams were better than Dallas and the favorites to win the series.

Look at the Vegas odds if you want to see who the favorites were

anakha
08-19-2007, 11:47 PM

That is all...

Take note, Spursdynasty will respond to all arguments except this one.

Gee, I wonder why? :lol

Reggie Miller
08-20-2007, 09:48 AM
I have seen the term “character poster” used on other forums. I supposed this meant “someone posting as a character, rather than their own real opinions.” I’m not really sure.

At any rate, I’m not sure if it’s fair to call Jeff a troll. He seems to be trying pretty hard to entertain us with his syphilitic ramblings…

Findog
08-20-2007, 09:52 AM
I have seen the term “character poster” used on other forums. I supposed this meant “someone posting as a character, rather than their own real opinions.” I’m not really sure.

At any rate, I’m not sure if it’s fair to call Jeff a troll. He seems to be trying pretty hard to entertain us with his syphilitic ramblings…

I've always thought he was either a fan of another team trying to make Spurs fans look bad, or he's probably the work of a Spurs fan who wants to talk smack and rile up fans of other opposing teams with intentionally inflammatory opinions. I guess that makes him a troll either way.

Reggie Miller
08-20-2007, 09:58 AM
I've always thought he was either a fan of another team trying to make Spurs fans look bad, or he's probably the work of a Spurs fan who wants to talk smack and rile up fans of other opposing teams with intentionally inflammatory opinions. I guess that makes him a troll either way.

I would agree that either of those interpretations make him a troll. However, if he is just trying to be funny then maybe he isn't? I just don't know what to think anymore. I take long breaks from this forum, so I am only familiar with his antics since the 2007 Playoffs. I will defer to those with more experience.

Findog
08-20-2007, 10:19 AM
I would agree that either of those interpretations make him a troll. However, if he is just trying to be funny then maybe he isn't? I just don't know what to think anymore. I take long breaks from this forum, so I am only familiar with his antics since the 2007 Playoffs. I will defer to those with more experience.

Some of his opinions are so absurd that the only explanation is that he's being facetious (Seattle makes the playoffs next year with Kevin Durant and a big bag of shit, but Dallas and Houston don't?), but I guess the mystery is what angle is he coming from?

Reggie Miller
08-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Some of his opinions are so absurd that the only explanation is that he's being facetious (Seattle makes the playoffs next year with Kevin Durant and a big bag of shit, but Dallas and Houston don't?), but I guess the mystery is what angle is he coming from?

That's my take as well. Most Spurs' fans enjoy kicking the Lakers while they are down. On top of that, there is no way any non-Lakers' homer could convince themselves that L.A. is a lock for the playoffs next year, much less a high seed. This incongruity alone makes me wonder. I'm starting to lean towards "fan of another team who wants to make Spurs' fans look bad."

Findog
08-20-2007, 10:51 AM
That's my take as well. Most Spurs' fans enjoy kicking the Lakers while they are down. On top of that, there is no way any non-Lakers' homer could convince themselves that L.A. is a lock for the playoffs next year, much less a high seed. This incongruity alone makes me wonder. I'm starting to lean towards "fan of another team who wants to make Spurs' fans look bad."

And dogging Kobe is a good way to cover your tracks, no?

Shank
08-20-2007, 12:52 PM

That is all...

Just so it's out there again and nutsack has to respond...

monosylab1k
08-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Just so it's out there again and nutsack has to respond...
haha i'm sure he'll just ignore it and start a new thread entitled "West Playoff Seeds & Records with Divison Standings & Home W/L Record" and claim that the Mavericks are a horrible home team and will go 10-31 at the AAC.

Shank
08-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Yawn.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-21-2007, 11:10 AM
:lol

Shank
08-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Pretty stock, really.

Nice Daft Punk avatar, Mono.

Shank
08-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Still waiting on this...

monosylab1k
08-23-2007, 10:13 AM
I wonder if the Josh Daniels band is on tour right now so SD doesn't have easy internet access

monosylab1k
08-23-2007, 10:18 AM
08/24/2007 08:00 PM - Rockfish Rest. Acoustic Southlake,TX Fri. 6:00-10:00pm
Josh Daniels Acoustic Show 6:00-10:00pm

08/25/2007 09:00 PM - Buffalo Wild Wings Abilene, TX
Josh Daniels Acoustic Show

08/29/2007 09:00 PM - Buffalo Wild Wings Wichita Falls, TX

08/31/2007 08:00 PM - Buzzards Pottsboro, TX JDB Show
Full Band Show

Well, he's one something of an "out of town" tour.....but the JDB comes back into Arlington on September 1st so expect nonstop threads and bullshit on that day.

Findog
08-23-2007, 10:19 AM
They're holed up in the studio recording their new album, San Antonio Skyline:

http://www.halbergman.com/photos/steveadkins_full.jpg

Supposedly it is an homage to Dylan's Nashville Skyline:

http://a0.vox.com/6a00b8ea0738f31bc000c2251dec488e1d-500pi

Findog
08-23-2007, 10:21 AM
08/24/2007 08:00 PM - Rockfish Rest. Acoustic Southlake,TX Fri. 6:00-10:00pm
Josh Daniels Acoustic Show 6:00-10:00pm

08/25/2007 09:00 PM - Buffalo Wild Wings Abilene, TX

08/29/2007 09:00 PM - Buffalo Wild Wings Wichita Falls, TX

08/31/2007 08:00 PM - Buzzards Pottsboro, TX JDB Show
Full Band Show

Well, he's one something of an "out of town" tour.....but the JDB comes back into Arlington on September 1st so expect nonstop threads and bullshit on that day.

Wow, Buffalo Wild Wings, they're really booking all the great venues.

monosylab1k
08-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow, Buffalo Wild Wings, they're really booking all the great venues.
haha you'd think that SpursDynasty would use his celebrity status on ST as a way of promoting his band, but instead he keeps denying that it's him. Sad, really. The beauty of the Josh Daniels Band needs more pub. Look at the critical acclaim on their website -

"Josh Daniels Band is one of the best new bands that will hit the Texas Music scene hard in 2007. Great vocals, excellent songwriting skills and a great band backing him up. I was shocked when I heard this kid, he will blow you away."
-Philip Corder of Tossm Radio

"I really dug the Josh Daniels Band. It's not often you find a band that can nail the instrumentals and vocals with such authority. Whether it's an original song, or a tried & true SRV classic, the Josh Daniels Band delivers."
-Crash (DJ for KZPS 92.5 The Classic Rock Station)

"When I first heard Josh, I couldn't believe this was an unsigned artist. Why wasn't he snatched-up already? It won't be long. I thought."
-Don Casale (Veteran Record Producer:The Rascals , Iron Butterfly In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida and many others)

"Josh has a great, soul-filled sound."
-Chris Thomas founder of Palo Duro Records

"...destined to be a great hit."
-Texas Music Times

Findog
08-23-2007, 10:30 AM
haha you'd think that SpursDynasty would use his celebrity status on ST as a way of promoting his band, but instead he keeps denying that it's him. Sad, really. The beauty of the Josh Daniels Band needs more pub. Look at the critical acclaim on their website -

"Josh Daniels Band is one of the best new bands that will hit the Texas Music scene hard in 2007. Great vocals, excellent songwriting skills and a great band backing him up. I was shocked when I heard this kid, he will blow you away."
-Philip Corder of Tossm Radio

"I really dug the Josh Daniels Band. It's not often you find a band that can nail the instrumentals and vocals with such authority. Whether it's an original song, or a tried & true SRV classic, the Josh Daniels Band delivers."
-Crash (DJ for KZPS 92.5 The Classic Rock Station)

"When I first heard Josh, I couldn't believe this was an unsigned artist. Why wasn't he snatched-up already? It won't be long. I thought."
-Don Casale (Veteran Record Producer:The Rascals , Iron Butterfly In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida and many others)

"Josh has a great, soul-filled sound."
-Chris Thomas founder of Palo Duro Records

"...destined to be a great hit."
-Texas Music Times

They're definitely up and coming. Pretty soon they'll be moving on from Buffalo Wild Wings to scoring a sweet gig at Central Market's Burgers and Bock outdoors on the weekends.

Shank
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Kinda looks like a gay Geddy Lee.

Findog
08-23-2007, 02:19 PM
Company Always on the run
Destiny is the rising sun
Oh I was born 6-gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand
That's why they call me SpursDynasty
And I can't deny
SpursDynasty
Till the day I die
Till the day I die
Till the day I die Rebel souls
Deserters we are called
Chose a gun and threw away the sun
Now these towns
They all know our name 6-gun sound is our claim to fame
I can hear them say SpursDynasty
And I won't deny
Spurs SpursDynasty
Till the day I die
Till the day I die
SOLO Spurs
Spurs Dynasty
I can't deny
Spurs Dynasty
Till the day I die
And I say it's
Spurs Dynasty Oh Yeah---Yeah
Spurs Dynasty
Till the day I die Oh Yeah Tell me that you are not a thief
Oh But I am
Spurs Dynasty
It's the way I play
Dirty for dirty
Oh Somebody Double-crossed me
Double-cross
Double-cross
Yeah
We're Spurs Dynasty
Kill in cold blood

Pride
08-24-2007, 04:46 PM
lol at this thread. You Mavs fans are just funny!

dallaskd
08-25-2007, 12:02 AM
SD is a bigger dumbass than i am? :dizzy

stretch
09-20-2007, 11:02 AM
SD is a bigger dumbass than i am? :dizzy
Yes.

LEONARD
10-01-2007, 04:11 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1975501&postcount=178

mqywaaah
10-02-2007, 01:14 AM
This thread is a joke. LOL

stretch
10-02-2007, 08:03 AM
no. its a fluke. like the spurs, getting 4 fluke titles because they got all the calls to go their way.

mystargtr34
10-02-2007, 10:15 AM
My playoff seedings:

3. Sonics (Durant)

LEONARD
11-12-2007, 09:51 AM

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

Solid predicting Jeff...SOLID... :fro