8. Toronto

Charlotte def. Toronto
Chicago def. Philadelphia
Miami def. Detroit
Boston def. Cleveland

Charlotte def. Boston
Chicago def. Miami

Charlotte def. Chicago

NBA Finals - Charlotte def. San Antonio. Just beat a team we're supposed to beat.

Findog
08-17-2007, 10:06 AM
I see it more like this:

1) Charlotte
2) Philadelphia
3) Indiana
4) New York
5) Atlanta
6) Milwaukee
7) Miami
8) New Jersey

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 11:57 AM
1. Chicago
2. Toronto
3. Boston
4. Detroit
5. Cleveland
6. New Jersey
7. Atlanta
8. Charlotte

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 12:16 PM
The difference between me and BobcatsDynasty is I say stuff that actually comes true: Dallas losing in the first round, Houston losing in the first, Dwight Howard being a fluke player (he lost in the first round), and the Spurs winning the championship. I don't pull stuff out of my ass.

Findog
08-17-2007, 12:31 PM
The difference between me and BobcatsDynasty is I say stuff that actually comes true: Dallas losing in the first round, Houston losing in the first, Dwight Howard being a fluke player (he lost in the first round), and the Spurs winning the championship. I don't pull stuff out of my ass.

Dwight Howard and scrubs losing to Detroit doesn't make him a fluke. Face it, BobcatsDynasty makes more sense than you.

Reggie Miller
08-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Indiana will be a real mystery. I could see them making the playoffs, and I can see them finishing dead last in the league. A lot depends on whether or not O'Neal stays. A trade that would involve a lot of personnel for salary matching purposes would probably cause them to miss the playoffs.

If you ascribe to the theory that all of the disruptive elements are no longer with the team (which I don't), then J.O. and the surrounding cast should probably make it in the weak EC. The Pacers may not win championships in the NBA, but the fans and organization do not accept missing the playoffs.

Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, and Miami will all make the cut. Beyond that, I can't say. Too many teams in the EC are equally mediocre.

JeffDynasty
08-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Only fluke players ever lose in the first round.

David Robinson(too many times to count), Michael Jordan (multiple times), Shaq, Kobe...all flukes...fakes...uhhh...wait a minute...help me out Jeff!!!

DwightHowardDynasty
08-17-2007, 01:00 PM
SpursDynasty is just pissed that I kicked his team's ass. No surprises here. Just dunking on a team I'm supposed to dunk on.

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 01:32 PM
I don't know why everyone makes a joke out of the "no surprises, just beating a team they're supposed to beat".

I never celebrated big or anything last season, because last season's West playoff picture was pretty predictable, for example when GS beat Dallas, I didn't celebrate big or anything...or when SA beat Phoenix...all of that was to be expected. It's like "Ok, what's the big deal?". Once I found out Cleveland was our Finals opponent, I knew the championship was a lock.

All teams that were supposed to win certain playoff series last year, won them.
That is what I mean by "no surprises".

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 01:34 PM
SpursDynasty is just pissed that I kicked his team's ass. No surprises here. Just dunking on a team I'm supposed to dunk on.
:lmao These dynasties are too much!

Findog
08-17-2007, 01:35 PM
I don't know why everyone makes a joke out of the "no surprises, just beating a team they're supposed to beat".

I never celebrated big or anything last season, because last season's West playoff picture was pretty predictable, for example when GS beat Dallas, I didn't celebrate big or anything...or when SA beat Phoenix...all of that was to be expected. It's like "Ok, what's the big deal?". Once I found out Cleveland was our Finals opponent, I knew the championship was a lock.

All teams that were supposed to win certain playoff series last year, won them.
That is what I mean by "no surprises".

Thanks for clearing that up, we would never have been able to figure it out in the first place.

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 02:04 PM

What did Dwight Howard do after that? Get swept in the playoffs? My grandma could've made that dunk.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Yea because everyone knows how easy it is to catch an alleyoop completely over Duncan. :rolleyes

Vinnie_Johnson
08-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Bobcats LMAO!

confined
08-17-2007, 02:59 PM
LMAO!

anakha
08-17-2007, 03:31 PM
I don't pull stuff out of my ass.

What is your obsession with pulling stuff out of your ass?

Man, a shrink would have a field day with you. :lol

mavs>spurs2
08-17-2007, 05:27 PM
SpursDynasty, explain to me how it's a fluke that a player with an 40 inch vertical jump caught an oop over Duncan who has no hops whatsoever? If that same situation happened 10 more times, Howard still gets that dunk every time.

LEONARD
08-17-2007, 09:44 PM
The difference between me and BobcatsDynasty is I say stuff that actually comes true: Dallas losing in the first round

See my sig...

Stop making this BS claim Jeff!! What a douche-bag...

anakha
08-17-2007, 10:00 PM
See my sig...

But...but...

That can't be right! Spursdynasty speaks nothing but the truth!

He said so himself - He doesn't pull anything out of his ass. At all.

What is wrong with the world when you can't believe anything anymore!? :cry

SpursDynasty
08-17-2007, 10:39 PM
See my sig...

My final stance was GS winning the series. I even made a bet with mono and won the bet.

EmekaOkaforDynasty
08-17-2007, 10:59 PM
1. Charlotte
2. Chicago
3. Detroit
4. Boston
5. Cleveland
6. Miami
7. Philadelphia
8. Toronto

Charlotte def. Toronto
Miami def. Detroit
Boston def. Cleveland

Charlotte def. Boston
Chicago def. Miami

Charlotte def. Chicago

NBA Finals - Charlotte def. San Antonio. Just beat a team we're supposed to beat.
Now adam what have i told u about this stop this or i will break your legs in practice do i make mysself clear

DynastyDynastyDynast
08-18-2007, 12:00 AM
1. Charlotte
2. Chicago
3. Detroit
4. Boston
5. Cleveland
6. Miami
7. Philadelphia
8. Toronto

Charlotte def. Toronto
Miami def. Detroit
Boston def. Cleveland

Charlotte def. Boston
Chicago def. Miami

Charlotte def. Chicago

now young padawan do as i ask or i will slice ur balls with a lightsaber

LEONARD
08-18-2007, 09:15 AM
My final stance was GS winning the series. I even made a bet with mono and won the bet.

AFTER game 1 you fucking douche-bag... :lol

B and P Cats
08-19-2007, 02:44 AM
1. Charlotte
2. Chicago
3. Detroit
4. Boston
5. Cleveland
6. Miami
7. Philadelphia
8. Toronto

Charlotte def. Toronto
Miami def. Detroit
Boston def. Cleveland

Charlotte def. Boston
Chicago def. Miami

Charlotte def. Chicago

Adam! That was supposed to be a surprise next spring! Don't tell them our master plan now! Or I'll let Emeka break your legs in practice.