PDA

View Full Version : Rate my team.

2centsworth
08-19-2007, 05:47 PM
QB- Romo & Leinart
WR- S.Smith, TO, R.Wyane,Reg.Brown,Calvin Johnson
RB- SJAX, Thomas Jones, Deuce, Tatum Bell, Marion Barber
TE- LJ Smith, Dallas Clark

Defense: Champ Bailey, Nate Clemens, Julius Peppers, Lance Briggs, Troy Polamalu

K- Rackers

scott
08-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Will only comment on the offensive side since I always play team defense leagues - but I think your team is solid. Per my own rankings, you have a Top 7 QB, 3 top 10 WRs, the #2 RB and two guys in TJones and Duece who should be solid but not spectacular. How many teams in this league?

NorCal510
08-19-2007, 06:29 PM
champ isn't fantasy material. he's team material. teams don't throw his way much, so he won't have much opportunities to rack up points.

i'd say your team is just average.

2centsworth
08-19-2007, 08:45 PM
champ isn't fantasy material. he's team material. teams don't throw his way much, so he won't have much opportunities to rack up points.

champ was a top 5 defensive fantasy player last year. obvious you know very little.

2centsworth
08-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Will only comment on the offensive side since I always play team defense leagues - but I think your team is solid. Per my own rankings, you have a Top 7 QB, 3 top 10 WRs, the #2 RB and two guys in TJones and Duece who should be solid but not spectacular. How many teams in this league?
this is the best draft I've ever had. Per my own rankings, I have 3 of the top 5 receivers, the #2 RB, and 4 of the 2nd teir backs. My d is sick according to last years numbers, but who knows since this is the first time I've played non-team d.

anyways, I'm real happy with this one. My 2nd draft was much tougher.

samikeyp
Im not sold on your QB's(that's just me though) but the rest of your team is very solid.

Good luck!

TheTruth

yeah, he only had 10 picks and 90 tackles.

TheTruth
08-19-2007, 09:02 PM
solid team, love the draft strategy of going WR after you picked SJax. I've been using that one a lot this fantasy season.

2centsworth
08-19-2007, 09:05 PM
yeah, he only had 10 picks and 90 tackles.Norcal is a dumbass. he also had a TD

2centsworth
08-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Im not sold on your QB's(that's just me though) but the rest of your team is very solid.

Good luck!
thinking of trading a WR and Romo for Mcnabb or better.

Bunz
08-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Trade your whole team. They blow

TheTruth
08-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Here's a team from the draft I did earlier today...
QB: Donovan and Jeff Garcia
RB: Gore, MJD, Cadi, Brandon Jackson
WR: R. Wayne, Vincent Jackson, Bernard Berrian, Kevin Curtis, Dwayne Bowe
TE: Tony Scheffler and Greg Olsen
K: Wilkins
Def: Cowboys

Love my QB and RB's. Wr depth isn't awesome, but I only have to start 2 of them so I'm not worried about. As you can see I waited until the very end for my TE's, but both of them have good upside. If neither pans out over the first week or 2 I'll move a player for a more reliable one. I'm happy with this team.

samikeyp
08-19-2007, 09:15 PM
thinking of trading a WR and Romo for Mcnabb or better.

That would be good.

TheTruth
08-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Here is my team from a 14 team big money (for me) league I drafted yesterday. (starters in bold)

Cutler, Jay DEN QB
Garcia, Jeff TBB QB
Henry, Chris TEN RB (R)
Jackson, Steven STL RB
Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB
Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB
Leonard, Brian STL RB (R)
Robinson, Michael SFO RB
Branch, Deion SEA WR
Chambers, Chris MIA WR
Gonzalez, Anthony IND WR (R)
Holmes, Santonio PIT WR
Holt, Torry STL WR
Clark, Dallas IND TE
Scheffler, Tony DEN TE
Kaeding, Nate SDC PK
Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def

Need to improve my Defense and QB, but I'm not that worried about it. My RB's and WR's are nice for a 14 team draft. Santonio Holmes will probably be starting in front of Chambers before the end of the year.

macdude06
08-20-2007, 12:14 AM
my team in my works pool....
rate it
i think im stacked

QB romo mcnabb
RB adaii b. westbrook t. henry a. peterson
WR wayne fitzgerald. r. williams d. stallworth
TE cooley sheffler
K s. graham
DEF baltimore denver

Fillmoe