08-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Cute :)

Kori Ellis
08-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Ahh...

How was new kitten weekend?

mrsmaalox
08-20-2007, 10:58 AM
OOOhh, I LOVE tabbies! My little girl looks just like that one; very cuddly and lovable! Where did you get them?

duncan228
08-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Cute kittens! They're so much fun! Even when they grow up!

I've always had cats, right now we have 4- a mom and dad and 2 of their sons. The "kittens" are 8 already! Watching the birth was a wonderful experience for my whole family.

I had an all black cat during my college years, he was one of the coolest cats I've ever had. There's something special about all black cats.

I hope you have years of fun with yours!

duncan228
08-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Oh...and the tabby...Notice the "M" marking on her forehead.
We've had a couple of orange tabbies, they also have the "M".

Be warned...it stands for Maniac! Tabbies will run you ragged!

CubanMustGo
08-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I dunno, we've had two orange tabbies that have been big ol' lap cats. If I'm in my recliner he's up there with me.

The Red Hood
08-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Isn't there a fairly new breed of orange tabbies they are like a marble with orange in them they almost look like tigers...I don't know forgive me for sounding ignorant if I'm wrong, but I thought I had heard about something like this on the news

polandprzem
08-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Are they cats?

:lol

spurschick
08-20-2007, 12:59 PM
A colleague of mine rescued them from flood waters in an alley behind her house. She had been looking for someone to take both of them as she didn't want to separate them. I had to put my 15-year-old to sleep on July 12 and had planned on starting the cycle again with two, so it was all meant to be.

Unfortunately, the house they were in before must have had some kind of gunk because the boy, Jones, has a parasite that I can't pronounce. I thought it was just tapeworm, but the fecal sample I brought in this morning came back with this other thing. Since it's contagious, I'm going to have to give both of them medication... yay. Since I've only had them for 3 days, the vet said that he couldn't have gotten it in my house, but I just blitzed the place with bleach water just in case.

cholo
08-20-2007, 01:08 PM
you better be careful mamas

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
Congrats on the new kittens, M. I was thinking of messaging you to find out how it was going, but for some reason, I thought you weren't picking them up until next month.

Well, they look like they're going to have fun in your place. :)

SequSpur
08-20-2007, 03:38 PM
gay...............

Sunshine
08-20-2007, 03:56 PM
A colleague of mine rescued them from flood waters in an alley behind her house. She had been looking for someone to take both of them as she didn't want to separate them. I had to put my 15-year-old to sleep on July 12 and had planned on starting the cycle again with two, so it was all meant to be.

Unfortunately, the house they were in before must have had some kind of gunk because the boy, Jones, has a parasite that I can't pronounce. I thought it was just tapeworm, but the fecal sample I brought in this morning came back with this other thing. Since it's contagious, I'm going to have to give both of them medication... yay. Since I've only had them for 3 days, the vet said that he couldn't have gotten it in my house, but I just blitzed the place with bleach water just in case.

My nephew and his wife just had to put their new kitten down because she had some disease called Feline Infectious Peritonitis. They're having to have their older cat tested this week to make sure she doesn't have it too.

They're cute kitties!

marini martini
08-20-2007, 04:18 PM
I had an all black cat during my college years, he was one of the coolest cats I've ever had. There's something special about all black cats.

I hope you have years of fun with yours![/QUOTE]

Me too :toast

I have an all black cat that we took in as a stray. The best cat I've ever had. So affectionate, and protective. He likes to harrass the other two :lol

PM5K
08-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Couple cats away from being the old lady with a bunch of cats, congrats...

Flea
08-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Awwww, what cute kittens!

ALVAREZ6
08-20-2007, 04:25 PM
I hate cats

marini martini
08-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Ours stay outside, they're working cats, they take care of the snakes & rats

ObiwanGinobili
08-20-2007, 04:41 PM
They are so cute!

the girls have been wanting a cat, but I'm afraid off the cat/rabbit hi-jinx (murder?) that would insue in my livingarea. :lol

angel_luv
08-20-2007, 04:44 PM
You're new additions are adorable M.
If you ever need a pet sitter, let me know. :)

Sonia_TX
08-20-2007, 04:48 PM
aww, I love cats. Yours are adorable. Congrats on your new additions. :)

PakiDan
08-20-2007, 06:13 PM
You have a pretty pussy.

Fillmoe_
08-20-2007, 06:13 PM
gay...............

agrees

Fillmoe_
08-20-2007, 06:14 PM
You have a pretty pussy.

apparently she has more than one.

medstudent
08-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Cats are dirty. They are filled with diseases. Unless you need them to torture pests like mice or snakes, don't get them

Fillmoe_
08-20-2007, 06:17 PM
I think he just called your pussy dirty.

medstudent
08-20-2007, 06:19 PM
:lmao

Good pussy is a clean pussy.

Sp Ginobili 20
08-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Aww! What gorgeous cats! My cat is turning 7 in September!

ShoogarBear
08-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yay!

KEDA
08-20-2007, 07:35 PM
howd you get Phoebe out from under the bed?

RashoFan
08-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yay!
Shoog's alter ego is Atomic Dog?

Mel,
What a pair of cuties!!!

Ginofan
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
What cuties, Mel! Do you lock them up at night or just let them roam wherever? We've got a little black kitten (probably about 5 months old) and he loves to keep us up at all hours of the night playing with anything and everything! Grr!

Good luck with them, they are so adorably cute at that age!

CuckingFunt
08-20-2007, 08:31 PM

CuckingFunt
08-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Very cute.

Mine just made a big move with me, and she's still getting adjusted. Too bad her sister had to be put to sleep in March 'cause she could probably use the company, but I don't have the time/energy for a new kitten.

Shelly
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
:( to all that had to put their kitties down.

I'm not a cat person, but they are cute!

:lol at Rasho fan.

Mister Sinister
08-20-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm allergic to cats, myself. Not deathly allergic, but too allergic to have one as a pet. Still, they're fucking adorable. Hey, is it Caturday already?

CuckingFunt
08-20-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm allergic to cats, myself. Not deathly allergic, but too allergic to have one as a pet. Still, they're fucking adorable. Hey, is it Caturday already?I'm pretty fucking allergic to cats, but have always had them since I was a kid. It's only other people's cats that bother me.

Mister Sinister
08-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Hm...well, I dunno if I'm the same way. Still, I can be around them, and play with them and such, but my allergies will sort of flare up. Not badly.

marini martini
08-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm pretty fucking allergic to cats, but have always had them since I was a kid. It's only other people's cats that bother me.

That's like me, only other peoples kids bother me :toast

Mister Sinister
08-20-2007, 09:39 PM
That's like me, only other peoples kids bother me :toast
Same....:toast

spurschick
08-20-2007, 09:41 PM
howd you get Phoebe out from under the bed?

She was only under their sleeping. She's out playing around most of the time.

Unfortunately, I found out what they have is something called Coccidiosis, which is a fancy word for two kitties with diarrhea. Jones' stool was a bit soft this morning, but I thought it was from the food change. As of this evening, he's got major runs. And now the diarrhea has started for Phoebe. Considering my 15-year-old had major diarrhea in the last few weeks of her life, this is all a bit unnerving, but I have hope that the meds will work quickly and all will be well with the world again. The good news is that they're still playing like maniacs and eating and drinking.

SequSpur
08-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Cats are a waste of time, money and their shit stinks. Cats just stink up your whole house and owners think they can hide their stinky shit with some shit block rocks or something...

i can smell a shitty cat as soon as I pull in the driveway. they are disgusting and shitty smellin

marini martini
08-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey, I know party at my house & we can kick the shit out my cats & make fun of everyone's kids :toast J/K :lol :lol :lol

ShoogarBear
08-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Shoog's alter ego is Atomic Dog?
Why must I be like that?

CuckingFunt
08-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Why must I be like that?Nothin' but the dog in you.

mrsmaalox
08-21-2007, 12:33 AM

My tabby was a rescue too. Some construction workers scared off a fox from the house next door and it dropped the little kitten it was stealing. Poor baby was just a few hours old-still had the umbilical cord! We searched and searched for the mama but no luck. So we bottle fed her every 3hrs for a few weeks and decided to keep her. She is SO lovable!