PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker more loyal than Manu Ginobili

Consigliere
08-20-2007, 07:21 PM
What the hell is up with Manu?!? I've been a lurker here for years and know that Manu can be CLUTCH, but he seems to be forgetting where he came from.

Here's why:

Today I saw that Tony is back with the French National team after hurting his ankle, and Manu passed on even suiting up for Argentina. Were it not for the Argentine team, he wouldn't be where he is today. That's why I think that Tony is more loyal that Manu

Hey Manu ===> :flipoff

exstatic
08-20-2007, 07:23 PM
What a waste of a first post.

spurs=bling
08-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Uh..ok....

ShoogarBear
08-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Damn, let's get training camp started, please.

Shastafarian
08-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Didn't Delfino just get hurt playing for Argentina? I would rather have Manu healthy than loyal.

Clemenza
08-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Spurs fans are always thinking on their own team first. I am happy Scola is playing for Argentina, He will kick Oberto and Manu's asses next season. :fro

ploto
08-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Manu has played for years- and there are times that Tony sat out- like 2004.

Behrooz24
08-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Don't forget about Tim "death to America" Duncan. He is so disloyal too. F your family, you need to play for Team USA.

/sarcasm

Kori Ellis
08-20-2007, 07:42 PM
:lol

Manu is disloyal? That's crazy talk.

Welcome to the forum, anyway.

Bunz
08-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Manu should safe himself. He's no spring chicken no mo

planaria
08-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Don't forget about Tim "death to America" Duncan. He is so disloyal too. F your family, you need to play for Team USA.

/sarcasm

Family? It would be nice if his argument wasnt the lack of love from the refs.

Typhoon
08-20-2007, 07:48 PM
What the hell is up with Manu?!? I've been a lurker here for years and know that Manu can be CLUTCH, but he seems to be forgetting where he came from.

Here's why:

Today I saw that Tony is back with the French National team after hurting his ankle, and Manu passed on even suiting up for Argentina. Were it not for the Argentine team, he wouldn't be where he is today. That's why I think that Tony is more loyal that Manu

Shut the fuck up

Shastafarian
08-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Family? It would be nice if his argument wasnt the lack of love from the refs.

it would be nice if your team could win a playoff series with the candy bar as your "leader"

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-20-2007, 08:03 PM

Here's why:

The Spurs told him not to play this year you dumbfuck. He can still play next year.

slayermin
08-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Without Manu, no 2004 Gold Medal. He doesn't owe anything to the Argentina National Team.

Clemenza
08-20-2007, 08:07 PM
The Spurs told him not to play this year you dumbfuck. He can still play next year.

The Spurs told him that? and he agreed?

Chicken anybody? He is afraid to play against the US Team.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-20-2007, 08:09 PM

Yea he would be very afraid of them since they lost to the US last time they faced each other. Did I mention how the US beat Greece last year? :rolleyes

Shastafarian
08-20-2007, 08:20 PM

Sorry but you're wrong. The Spurs CAN'T tell him not to play. It's against league rules. They can suggest he not play but they cannot give him an order to sit out.

ss1986v2
08-20-2007, 08:21 PM

http://www.eurobasket.com/events/ol/04/arg.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/fail.jpg

Switchman
08-20-2007, 08:21 PM
The Spurs are paying him millions of dollars.

The Spurs are on the brink of repeating which would solidify them as one of the greatest teams in NBA history. Manu is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE part of that. I'd rather Manu keep his ankles intact over the off-season.

Tony Parker will be out of S.A. quicker than lightning once Duncan retires.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Sorry but you're wrong. The Spurs CAN'T tell him not to play. It's against league rules. They can suggest he not play but they cannot give him an order to sit out.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71721

That's true. The Spurs suggested he not play and he took their advice. Thanks for pointing that out. Although that still doesn't change Clemenza's point.

SequSpur
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
MAnu should be waived immediately.

RC's Boss
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
MAnu should be waived immediately.

Clemenza
08-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Yea he would be very afraid of them since they lost to the US last time they faced each other. Did I mention how the US beat Greece last year? :rolleyes

Who cares? what is in the past is in the past. To me looks like he loves more the dollars than his country.

Solid D
08-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Supposedly it was "don't play this year and you can play next year in the Olympics, including games leading up to them."

Mister Sinister
08-20-2007, 08:49 PM

Here's why:

http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/gtfo_1.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Who cares? what is in the past is in the past. To me looks like he loves more the dollars than his country.
Loves the NBA money more than his country? Did you forget about how he was the best player on the Olympic Squad in 2004? He played without a doubt with the most skill and heart in those games. He brought them their first gold in 30+ years. Argentines love him and there's no reason why they wouldn't understand why he prefers not to play. He's aging and declining. He needs all the rest he can get.

Cherry
08-20-2007, 08:59 PM
He brought them their first gold in 30+ years.

52 long years :)

Manu is 30 now and, knowing his style of play, he need the rest.

Mister Sinister
08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=ElliottFan]He brought them their first gold in 30+ years. QUOTE]

52 long years :)

Manu is 30 now and, knowing his style of play, he need the rest.
:lol Shhh! The logic is getting in the way of the senseless bitching!

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-20-2007, 09:01 PM

Cherry
08-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Oups! :p:

MaNuMaNiAc
08-20-2007, 09:04 PM
This is by far the stupidest shit I've heard this offseason... and that's saying a lot! Manu can do whatever the fuck his mountainous heart desires! He's already given Argentina an Olympic gold medal and 3 NBA titles we can be proud to say an Argie contributed to. Here in Argentina he's loved no matter what. Hope the man is enjoying his well deserved rest this offseason

MaNuMaNiAc
08-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Who cares? what is in the past is in the past. To me looks like he loves more the dollars than his country.to me sounds like you love stupidity more than reason... I don't know, what do you think?

planaria
08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
it would be nice if your team could win a playoff series with the candy bar as your "leader"

You dont need to be a troll. The Duncanīs reason is true, like it or not. He simply disagreed with the international refs and told that he would never play international basketball again.

samikeyp
08-20-2007, 10:22 PM
As long as both of them are loyal to the Spurs.....I am happy.

spursfan09
08-20-2007, 10:33 PM
:lol. This is the wrong place to preach that. Nobody is going to agree with you...

ObiwanGinobili
08-20-2007, 11:20 PM
oh god. 70 more days?

ofcourse even when the season starts I'm sure n00bs and badwagoners will be starting threads equally as retarded.

TMTTRIO
08-21-2007, 12:42 AM
Manu has the right to take a break this year especially since he's already accomplished a lot with his team. I know he said that he could see the Spurs side of it and it made sense and that he really wanted to prolong his career. Besides if he cared all about the money more than his country he wouldn't be using his summer instead to do basketball camps, build a stadium, and become an ambassador for unicef :p.

v2freak
08-21-2007, 01:01 AM
I agree that TD should have kept playing for Team USA but he's already done his part which is more than I can say for most of the other NBA stars. I'm not going to diss him for stopping just like no Ginobili fan should

hater
08-21-2007, 05:14 AM

Here's why:

yeah. Fuck Duncan too cause he said no to team USA a few times. :rolleyes

For your infomation, Manu almost singlehandedly won a gold medal for argentina and he will try to do that again next olympics. a GOLD MEDAL!!! that is the single best olympic achievment ever for that country.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 05:43 AM
to me sounds like you love stupidity more than reason... I don't know, what do you think?

There is no need to insult anybody, I think that, you don't have to personally attack me, dude.

You need to have a thicker skin.
:smokin

Go Scola Go :clap

BronxCowboy
08-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Must suck that Scola is the best player suiting up for Argentina this summer.

urunobili
08-21-2007, 08:11 AM

Here's why:

Hey Sucker!
it seems you don't know ANYTHING about Manu and International Basketball.. so grab your words and go to some other French kiss ass forum with this shit...
Manu passed because he wants to be healthy for as many seasons as he can and if he WILL play the Olympics again.. and because him saving this time... he might even get to the worlds in 2010 for a last shot to conquer EVERY single major baskteball trophy as he was robbed and had to stick with the silver in 2002...

Tony... he doesn't play every summer... being WAY younger than what Manu is...

:music

stretch
08-21-2007, 08:12 AM
This is the most worthless thread I've ever seen.

nkdlunch
08-21-2007, 08:30 AM
wow how stupid can you get?

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 08:32 AM
This is the most worthless thread I've ever seen.

And you just posted in it
:blah

TheProfessor
08-21-2007, 08:55 AM
When Manu doesn't play in the Olympics, then you'll all know where his loyalties lie. Of course, that's assuming Argentina actually gets to the Olympics.

urunobili
08-21-2007, 09:01 AM
yeah. Fuck Duncan too cause he said no to team USA a few times. :rolleyes

For your infomation, Manu almost singlehandedly won a gold medal for argentina and he will try to do that again next olympics. a GOLD MEDAL!!! that is the single best olympic achievment ever for that country.

Duncan, Raja Bell and Stephen Jackson should be playing for the US Virgin ISlands...

Coach Norman Dale
08-21-2007, 09:05 AM
There's more to this thread than loyalty.

There's fundamentals and defense.

Oh, Gee!!
08-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Trade Manu!!!

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 09:36 AM
When Manu doesn't play in the Olympics, then you'll all know where his loyalties lie. Of course, that's assuming Argentina actually gets to the Olympics.

That's the thing, If Argentina fails to qualify to the Olympics, Scola will be the man who went to play and Ginobili ( And the others) the guys that were thinking with the wallet.

Go Scola Go

:clap

samikeyp
08-21-2007, 09:37 AM
Duncan, Raja Bell and Stephen Jackson should be playing for the US Virgin ISlands...

Raja Bell is playing.

conversekid
08-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Spurs fans are always thinking on their own team first. I am happy Scola is playing for Argentina, He will kick Oberto and Manu's asses next season. :fro

Who the fuck else would we be thinking of? Argentina? Go Argentina! :rolleyes

Spurs Championship > International play

thispego
08-21-2007, 09:44 AM
The Spurs are paying him millions of dollars.

The Spurs are on the brink of repeating which would solidify them as one of the greatest teams in NBA history. Manu is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE part of that. I'd rather Manu keep his ankles intact over the off-season.

Tony Parker will be out of S.A. quicker than lightning once Duncan retires.
:rolleyes dumbest take ever.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Who the fuck else would we be thinking of? Argentina? Go Argentina! :rolleyes

Spurs Championship > International play

That's Bullshit dude.

We are proud, Scola is representing his country in the tournament, He is showing respect for his country and also He remember why he is a Rocket now.

Ginobili is not respecting his roots, man.

Go Scola Go

v2freak
08-21-2007, 10:11 AM
I agree with conversekid. The name of this forum is spurstalk not fibatalk. I've mentioned this before and someone said that the thing we all have in common is that we are basketball fans. I think it runs a little deeper than that. There's a reason we're not on the ESPN boards

sandman
08-21-2007, 10:17 AM

Moot point. Duncan is not allowed to play for the USVI team. End of story.

hitmanyr2k
08-21-2007, 10:17 AM

Tessio was always smarter.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Tessio was always smarter.

You know your shit
:)

yeah , Clemenza was zero brains, just brute force, but You just gotta love the dude. :toast

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 10:33 AM
I agree with conversekid. The name of this forum is spurstalk not fibatalk. I've mentioned this before and someone said that the thing we all have in common is that we are basketball fans. I think it runs a little deeper than that. There's a reason we're not on the ESPN boards

We aren't on ESPN boards because ESPN sucks I guess.

Fuck ESPN.

diego
08-21-2007, 10:37 AM
why take the bait?

besides, by sitting out manu is giving the next generation a chance to do something- i actually feel pretty good that this B team will qualify

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-21-2007, 10:40 AM
That's the thing, If Argentina fails to qualify to the Olympics, Scola will be the man who went to play and Ginobili ( And the others) the guys that were thinking with the wallet.

Go Scola Go

:clap
No, he was thinking about his health. Scola can afford to play in the FIBA tournament and play in NBA season in the same year. Manu is too old to play at every opportunity he can like he did in 2004. Argentines should be able to understand that he is aging and needs all the rest he can get. He already gave them a gold medal. He owes them nothing else.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 10:49 AM
No, he was thinking about his health. Scola can afford to play in the FIBA tournament and play in NBA season in the same year. Manu is too old to play at every opportunity he can like he did in 2004. Argentines should be able to understand that he is aging and needs all the rest he can get. He already gave them a gold medal. He owes them nothing else.

I dunno, could be that, or what the rumors said. That The Spurs FO told them not to play.

I've read some Argentine newspapers and people is kind of pissed with Nocioni, the Bobcat's dude Herrmann, Ginobili and Oberto.

You say Ginobili owes them nothing, how do you know? Are you Argentinian?

I can't say I blame them for being pissed.

Argentinians are very proud people.

Consigliere
08-21-2007, 10:54 AM
No, he was thinking about his health....Last time he took a summer off he had one of the most injury prone seasons of his career

sandman
08-21-2007, 10:56 AM

And they were the first ones to understand that Manu sat out for his health, not his wallet. Because they know Manu and how much he loves his country.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-21-2007, 10:58 AM
I dunno, could be that, or what the rumors said. That The Spurs FO told them not to play.

It was both.

I've read some Argentine newspapers and people is kind of pissed with Nocioni, the Hornet's dude Herrmann, Ginobili and Oberto.

Herrmann is in the Bobcats. And I'm not mad at Gino or Oberto but I don't know why Nocioni and Herrmann decided not to play. Those two are 28.

You say Ginobili owes them nothing, how do you know? Are you Argentinian?

I'm not Argentinian but if Ginobili won a gold medal for me I wouldn't care if he played for the national team anymore. If I were Argentinian I wouldn't be greedy and demand he play even though he needs to keep watch of his health.

smeagol
08-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Tony Parker more loyal than Manu Ginobili

Manu's nose is bigger than Tony's

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Last time he took a summer off he had one of the most injury prone seasons of his career
So you think that in order for Manu to be rested up and healthy and ready for next season he has to play even MORE??? :donkey Hell, I'd rather take a year off than play. Or do you think he will play just because one fan is ashamed of him? :rolleyes

bdictjames
08-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Elton Brand just got hurt because of practice and will be out for about half a year. You wont want that with Manu right?

I think this guy is more of an Argentina fan rather than a Spurs fan.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-21-2007, 11:09 AM
^:tu

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Manu's nose is bigger than Tony's

:elephant You mean...?

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 11:13 AM
It was both.

Herrmann is in the Bobcats. And I'm not mad at Gino or Oberto but I don't know why Nocioni and Herrmann decided not to play. Those two are 28.

I'm not Argentinian but if Ginobili won a gold medal for me I wouldn't care if he played for the national team anymore. If I were Argentinian I wouldn't be greedy and demand he play even though he needs to keep watch of his health.
Yeah I edited my post, man
Hornets Bobcats, both shitty teams, right?

I agree with you, but they don't have the talent America have. Maybe Ginobili is all their team.

I hope Scola kick asses there for the sake of the Rockets :smokin

sandman
08-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Elton Brand just got hurt because of practice and will be out for about half a year. You wont want that with Manu right?

I think this guy is more of an Argentina fan rather than a Spurs fan.

Actually, based on the way he has been riding Luis' nuts in all his posts, I would say he is a Scola fan first.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Actually, based on the way he has been riding Luis' nuts in all his posts, I would say he is a Scola fan first.

Scola fan first? no, man, Rocket fan first, man.

I am just happy you gave us Scola for free, and I want to watch him playing.

Ginobili is great, but I think Scola is the new shit in texas.

:fro :fro

sandman
08-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Scola fan first? no, man, Rocket fan first, man.

I am just happy you gave us Scola for free, and I want to watch him playing.

:fro :fro

Oh, so you're riding his nuts because he is a Rocket.

Thanks for the clarification.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Oh, so you're riding his nuts because he is a Rocket.

Thanks for the clarification.

Ain't obvious?

And I am not riding his nuts, I am just happy to have him for free.

stretch
08-21-2007, 11:47 AM
And you just posted in it
:blah
How right you are.

However, posting in a shitty thread, and starting a shitty thread are two different things aren't they, dipshit?

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 11:49 AM
How right you are.

However, posting in a shitty thread, and starting a shitty thread are two different things aren't they, dipshit?

I dunno the difference, pendejo. :fro

sandman
08-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Ain't obvious?

And I am not riding his nuts, I am just happy to have him for free.

O RLY??

I am happy Scola is playing for Argentina, He will kick Oberto and Manu's asses next season.

If Argentina fails to qualify to the Olympics, Scola will be the man who went to play and Ginobili ( And the others) the guys that were thinking with the wallet.

We are proud, Scola is representing his country in the tournament, He is showing respect for his country and also He remember why he is a Rocket now.

Ginobili is not...

Consigliere
08-21-2007, 11:57 AM
How right you are.

However, posting in a shitty thread, and starting a shitty thread are two different things aren't they, dipshit?Work on your "O Face" a bit more you shitty-ass poster

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 12:00 PM
O RLY??

Call it whatever you like.

We just got him for free. How's Vassilis Spanoulis doing?

sandman
08-21-2007, 12:01 PM

The same difference between the guy who is clueless than he sharted himself in public and the guy who has the unpleasant task of telling him.

But then again, I live in Houston and see that most Rocket fans shart themselves on a regular basis. When they are not rubbing one out over Stevie Franchise, of course.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 12:07 PM
The same difference between the guy who is clueless than he sharted himself in public and the guy who has the unpleasant task of telling him.

But then again, I live in Houston and see that most Rocket fans shart themselves on a regular basis. When they are not rubbing one out over Stevie Franchise, of course.

:clap looks like you know a lot about shit, farts, sharts, pal.

Keep pooping.

stretch
08-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Work on your "O Face" a bit more you shitty-ass poster
:dizzy

You have the balls to say this after starting such a garbage thread? You must be crazy.

stretch
08-21-2007, 12:12 PM
No shit.

Reggie Miller
08-21-2007, 01:02 PM

Dumbest. Take. Ever.

You see, they have these little things called guaranteed contracts in the NBA. Ginobili will make exactly the same money in 2007-2008, even if he is injured playing for Argentina.

Manu loves his country and winning, and I'm not sure in what order, nor do I care. He has three things left to accomplish in all of basketball: 1) Spurs repeating as NBA champion; 2) Argentina repeating in the Olympics; and 3) Argentina winning a World Championship. Seeing as how this is the summer of 2007 (note the odd-numbered year), the best way to achieve this would be resting this summer.

Nego
08-21-2007, 01:11 PM
Man I had to come in when i saw this... Clemenza you are a lame ass fool.. How could you question Manu's commitment to Spurs and Country... The guy's already given all he has to the Nat team.. and continues to give to the Spurs... I think you're just one of those dorks that wish Scola was on the team... and is ticked off that he's not..

what a goofball...

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 01:29 PM
No shit.

Whats up with the shit here, man?

samikeyp
08-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Doesn't a player have the right to choose whether he wants to play on his NT or not?

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Dumbest. Take. Ever.

You see, they have these little things called guaranteed contracts in the NBA. Ginobili will make exactly the same money in 2007-2008, even if he is injured playing for Argentina.

Manu loves his country and winning, and I'm not sure in what order, nor do I care. He has three things left to accomplish in all of basketball: 1) Spurs repeating as NBA champion; 2) Argentina repeating in the Olympics; and 3) Argentina winning a World Championship. Seeing as how this is the summer of 2007 (note the odd-numbered year), the best way to achieve this would be resting this summer.

So Reggie?

He could have a guaranteed contract, but he could choose to play for his country, with it or without a GC.

He choose his employer over his nation.

but, what the fuck? I don't care about Ginobili, I am all for Luis Scola, I was posting about the difference of one playing and the other ones not playing.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Man I had to come in when i saw this... Clemenza you are a lame ass fool.. How could you question Manu's commitment to Spurs and Country... The guy's already given all he has to the Nat team.. and continues to give to the Spurs... I think you're just one of those dorks that wish Scola was on the team... and is ticked off that he's not..

what a goofball...

Fuck you, dude.

I am a Rockets fan, I am happy you couldn't sign Scola and gave him to us for free.

I don't care about Ginobili, that's your problem.

Scola respect his country and knows from where he came.

I respect that, man.

Nego
08-21-2007, 01:37 PM
but, what the fuck? I don't care about Ginobili, I am all for Luis Scola.....

WHat did I tell you.. he's a Scola winer.... Knew it. :depressed

Nego
08-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Fuck you, dude.

I am a Rockets fan, I am happy you couldn't sign Scola and gave him to us for free.

I respect that, man.

Manu LED his team to the freakin' GOLD MEDAL! I think he's shown them enough respect!!! ...Scola was the freakin winer... BOO HOO!.. the Spurs won't let me come to the NBA!!... I'm so sad!!! Trade me!!

Good luck with that guy... I'm sure he'll lead you to that first round victory and out y'all so desperately seek...

Reggie Miller
08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I said it once, but apparently, I must reiterate:

THIS IS THE SUMMER OF 2007. Ginobili's presence or absence means nothing. If he doesn't play in 2008, then we can have this discussion. Okay?

This is like arguing whether or not someone is a "real" conscientous objector when there is no draft. It is sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Consigliere
08-21-2007, 01:50 PM
:dizzy

You have the balls to say this after starting such a garbage thread? You must be crazy.Things aren't always what they seem...I may have started one bogus thread in your opinion, but you've done nothing but stink this place up since you joined

Nego
08-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Things aren't always what they seem...I may have started one bogus thread in your opinion, but you've done nothing but stink this place up since you joined

HA. Ha. now thats funny... even if it IS a bogus thread... :lol

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Manu LED his team to the freakin' GOLD MEDAL! I think he's shown them enough respect!!! ...Scola was the freakin winer... BOO HOO!.. the Spurs won't let me come to the NBA!!... I'm so sad!!! Trade me!!

Good luck with that guy... I'm sure he'll lead you to that first round victory and out y'all so desperately seek...

Scola also did it, man. Ginobili wasn't alone there.

And about Scola I don't know why you didn't signed him, I dont care, man

Its all goo, man, He is with us now
:smokin :smokin :smokin

GO SCOLA

Demo Dick Marcinko
08-21-2007, 01:58 PM
Fuck you, dude.

I respect that, man.

Gotta ask, since you got all this man love thing going for Scola. If as the years go by and he continues to age, maybe even goes through an injury plagued season or two, are you still going to respect Scola for electing to sit out an international competition?

Or lets say he comes off an injury plagued year which contributed to the rockets getting knocked off early, since you claimed you're a rockets fan, would you prefer that he rests, rehabilitates his injury, and prolongs his NBA career rather then playing in said international competition?

You can't have it both ways, which is why I don't understand why you're questioning Manu's loyalty and love of country.

Hillcrest
08-21-2007, 01:58 PM

Here's why:

sounds to me like he's being loyal to the spurs...

SRJ
08-21-2007, 02:04 PM
I don't care about Manu Ginobili...and that is why I have started this thread about his loyalty. This is my logic, and it is sound.

:tu

stretch
08-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Things aren't always what they seem...I may have started one bogus thread in your opinion, but you've done nothing but stink this place up since you joined
and exactly how long have you been here for?

Nego
08-21-2007, 02:18 PM

Please srj...dont give im' more wings.. :nope :lol

conversekid
08-21-2007, 02:29 PM

I've read some Argentine newspapers and people is kind of pissed with Nocioni, the Bobcat's dude Herrmann, Ginobili and Oberto.

You say Ginobili owes them nothing, how do you know? Are you a Spurs Fan?

Spurs Fans are very proud people.

Fixed

Consigliere
08-21-2007, 03:37 PM
and exactly how long have you been here for?lurked for years (2005 was my first here)

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 04:17 PM
I love Manu's dick

Really?
Good for you .

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Gotta ask, since you got all this man love thing going for Scola. If as the years go by and he continues to age, maybe even goes through an injury plagued season or two, are you still going to respect Scola for electing to sit out an international competition?

Or lets say he comes off an injury plagued year which contributed to the rockets getting knocked off early, since you claimed you're a rockets fan, would you prefer that he rests, rehabilitates his injury, and prolongs his NBA career rather then playing in said international competition?

You can't have it both ways, which is why I don't understand why you're questioning Manu's loyalty and love of country.

I guess I will wait until that happens.

Right now, I just don't question Ginobili anymore, it's a Spurs player.

But I admire Scola patriotism
:fro

Consigliere
08-21-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm not so sure I like Scola

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 04:59 PM

That's because you are smokin' the wrong stuff, man.

Scola is the shit, He will own you, man.

v2freak
08-21-2007, 05:06 PM
If an American said all of this, he'd be considered "just another arrogant Yankee." It's good that you have pride and patriotism towards your country, but you have to consider the health of, as you said, your national team's best player. Naturally you'd want Scola to do well, but I don't think you'd find much support here as Spurs fans like championships more and Scola is now a rival team player!

Cherry
08-21-2007, 05:54 PM
That's because you are smokin' the wrong stuff, man.

Scola is the shit, He will own you, man.

Luis will miss his crowd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b3Df45mVwA

ShoogarBear
08-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Spur Fan vs. Mav Fan vs. Rockhead Fan.

Now this is what I paid my money to see.

Clemenza
08-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Luis will miss his crowd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b3Df45mVwA

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

SRJ
08-21-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm on the cutting edge of comedy. Nothing is funnier than the line "I love dick". I should write for TV.

Clemenza
08-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Would you give me an audition for the gay dude in your comedy?

No way dude

:rolleyes

stretch
08-22-2007, 06:31 AM
lurked for years (2005 was my first here)
You've supposedly been around for that long, but make a shitty first thread like that?

urunobili
08-22-2007, 07:11 AM
Start hating him as a preview to a new spurs killer on the court... :donkey

smeagol
08-22-2007, 07:25 AM
Why is this thread still going on?

sandman
08-22-2007, 08:58 AM

Because RocketFan forgot to take his little blue pill before trying to rub one out in the name of Scola, and it's taking forever to get it up. He is watching YouTube compilations of Francis and Mike James to help set the mood. That along with his pirated copy of the secret home video of Yao's honeymoon night should get him over the top and bring this thread to a merciful end. Cue the cigarette and warm washcloth...

Avitus1
08-22-2007, 11:24 AM
http://i.smiles2k.net/admin_moder_smiles/Thread-Dumb.jpg

Nego
08-22-2007, 01:06 PM
I still think Clemenza's a lame ass.... so continue the pain.. lol.

urunobili
08-22-2007, 01:23 PM
what do you leave for steve nash:

"I'd love to [play for Team Canada]. Some of my best memories are of playing with the national team, but I have a lot of responsibility to my club team to stay healthy," said Nash, during his annual charity basketball game last month in Vancouver. Times Colonist
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/sports/story.html?id=b8bc52aa-d58c-45c9-8499-be5becc1878b&k=75093','76

Demo Dick Marcinko
08-22-2007, 02:22 PM

I wonder if chlamydia would still be singing the same tune if Scola turns up gimp at the start of the NBA season because of injuries or wear and tear sustained at the FIBA competitions.

I understand National team loyalty but I also understand the responsibility that the player has to his employer to remain healthy. It's a fine line to walk and not an enviable task for each of them.

Consigliere
08-22-2007, 02:44 PM
You've supposedly been around for that long, but make a shitty first thread like that?If this is such a shitty thread, why do you keep coming back?

By the way Clemenza, I think you share the same opinion I have, but your posts are killing my thread.

Nego
08-22-2007, 03:40 PM
By the way Clemenza, I think you share the same opinion I have, but your posts are killing my thread.

He hasn't posted anything more..maybe he's scared.. Oh well..

Manu>Scola anytime...

ALVAREZ6
08-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Fail

Clemenza
08-22-2007, 04:50 PM

To help you make your post count fatter.

duncan228
08-22-2007, 04:55 PM
To help you make your post count fatter.

We have a place just for that.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74147

Clemenza
08-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Because RocketFan forgot to take his little blue pill before trying to rub one out in the name of Scola, and it's taking forever to get it up. He is watching YouTube compilations of Francis and Mike James to help set the mood. That along with his pirated copy of the secret home video of Yao's honeymoon night should get him over the top and bring this thread to a merciful end. Cue the cigarette and warm washcloth...

Do you mean this pill? http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/bonington/images-5.jpg

Is not that I forgot to take them, is that you were so desperate to use them , that I couldn't refuse to give'em to you.

It's your `littleīproblem working better now?

I am glad I've helped you, ol'pal. :tu

Clemenza
08-22-2007, 05:00 PM
We have a place just for that.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74147

So Smeagol is a troll?

Clemenza
08-22-2007, 05:01 PM

Nego, Nego, Nego you little bastard.

You are great.

duncan228
08-22-2007, 05:01 PM
So Smeagol is a troll?

I'm sorry I ever came into this thread.

Clemenza
08-22-2007, 05:02 PM
what do you leave for steve nash:

"I'd love to [play for Team Canada]. Some of my best memories are of playing with the national team, but I have a lot of responsibility to my club team to stay healthy," said Nash, during his annual charity basketball game last month in Vancouver. Times Colonist
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/sports/story.html?id=b8bc52aa-d58c-45c9-8499-be5becc1878b&k=75093','76
Steve Nash is a pussy. :smokin :smokin

Clemenza
08-22-2007, 05:03 PM
If this is such a shitty thread, why do you keep coming back?

Really?