PDA

View Full Version : how far can psycho girls go??

hater
08-21-2007, 10:03 AM
I just realized my gf is a psycho. She heard from a friend that I was talking to this other girl. they apparently overheard that I was flirting with this girl. I confessed that I was talking to her but we were just friends nothing more.

That was yesterday, today she is even more psycho. emailing me about every 5 mins screaming at me :oops

she is now saying to watch my back and that she will fuck my car up and she knows where I live :spless:

my question is how far can psychos go? and how long would it take for her to calm down? should I start shopping for life insurance?

Crazy....

u2sarajevo
08-21-2007, 10:05 AM
If she is saying stuff like that do you really consider her your girlfriend anymore? Does she?

If you ever figure out women I'll be ready to hear the solution. Just PM me.

florige
08-21-2007, 10:06 AM
I just realized my gf is a psycho. She heard from a friend that I was talking to this other girl. they apparently overheard that I was flirting with this girl. I confessed that I was talking to her but we were just friends nothing more.

That was yesterday, today she is even more psycho. emailing me about every 5 mins screaming at me :oops

she is now saying to watch my back and that she will fuck my car up and she knows where I live :spless:

my question is how far can psychos go? and how long would it take for her to calm down? should I start shopping for life insurance?

Crazy....

She is just upset, she will calm down soon. I would still watch myself though.. :spin

Oh, Gee!!
08-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Break it off with her now, she'll only get worse with time. You don't need to be in that type of abusive relationship.

Bigzax
that sucks hater, how long were you with her?

oh, and how hot is she? i'm trying to figure out the psycho to hot ratio...

TxJudsonRocketTx
A cousin of mine is one of these psycho bitches, I remember her voicemail said this exactly: Hi this is Teresa, I can't answer the phone right now but leave your name, number and brief message and I'll get back to you... AND FOR ALL YOU BITCHES THAT KEEP CALLING MY FUCKING PHONE AND FUCKING WITH MY MAN I'LL SAW YOUR FUCKING HOUSE IN HALF AND SLICE YOUR FUCKING THROATS.

Word for word, I can remember one time she took a bat and bricks to destroy an ex-boyfriends car, did somewhere in the area of $10,000 worth of damage. So they can go pretty far

hater
08-21-2007, 10:21 AM
I should have seen it coming as she has already acted psycho a couple of times.

But 99.99% of the time this girl is an angel. that's why I was with her.

hater
08-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Word for word, I can remember one time she took a bat and bricks to destroy an ex-boyfriends car, did somewhere in the area of $10,000 worth of damage. So they can go pretty far

NOOO!

I just got a brand new $45k car!!!!

Bigzax
08-21-2007, 10:24 AM
looks like that .01% is gonna be a bitch...:lol

hater
08-21-2007, 10:24 AM

more than 1 year. she is definitely hot.

Oh, Gee!!
08-21-2007, 10:28 AM
make a clean break from her, change your lock, change you phone numbers, e-mail address, job, and park your car at a friend's house for a few weeks. This girl will make your life a living hell if she's pulling this stuff over you just talking to a girl. What's he gonna do if you get engaged and have a bachelor party? Pull out a kitchen knife?

Bigzax
08-21-2007, 10:28 AM
tell her she better back off or you'll post all her nude pics in a psycho girl thread on spurstalk!

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 10:33 AM
more than 1 year. she is definitely hot.

I got a solution for you but it might sound shallow but for a psycho girl this is what you need to do. Play it off stay with her and dont mess up. THEN wait for her to screw up and then dump her and say how much she broke your heart and blah blah blah....if your lucky she will feel soo bad she wont mess with your stuff. Then again though if she is crazy enough and you do this, you run the risk of her killing herself. Just give her pee wee's number im sure he will take her off your hands for you.

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 10:34 AM
NOOO!

I just got a brand new $45k car!!!!

what did you get? Do you have a spare car?

hater
08-21-2007, 10:38 AM
what did you get? Do you have a spare car?

bimmer 335. no spare.

to be fair they overheard me telling this girl how cool she was and we should hang out more often, etc.

i never cheated on her. should she be upset? hell yeah, but I think she is just going way overboard. :bang

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 10:40 AM
bimmer 335. no spare.

to be fair they overheard me telling this girl how cool she was and we should hang out more often, etc.

i never cheated on her. should she be upset? hell yeah, but I think she is just going way overboard. :bang

DID you agree to hang out with her. WEll she is a little crazy saying she knows where you live and blah blah.... she is already threatening you.

TDMVPDPOY
08-21-2007, 10:42 AM
ur gf needs a bukkake to settle her down

Avitus1
08-21-2007, 10:43 AM
You should get away from her. Thats the kind of relationship that you read about or see horrible movies about.

Melmart1
08-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Wait, wait ...

So you were talking with this other girl, and told her that she was cool and you should hang out more often IN FRONT OF PSYCHO GIRL'S FRIENDS@??!

Even if you didn't know her friends were listening, you brought this on yourself for two reasons:

1. You should have broken up at the first sign of psycho.

2. If you choose to stay with psycho, you must not provoke her. Talking to another girl and asking her to 'hang out' more is a great button-pusher for Psycho Girl Mode.

This one's on you. Good luck.

ORION
08-21-2007, 10:45 AM
she is just showing you how much she cares about you. kind of like when your cat brings you a dead mouse

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Wait, wait ...

So you were talking with this other girl, and told her that she was cool and you should hang out more often IN FRONT OF PSYCHO GIRL'S FRIENDS@??!

Even if you didn't know her friends were listening, you brought this on yourself for two reasons:

1. You should have broken up at the first sign of psycho.

2. If you choose to stay with psycho, you must not provoke her. Talking to another girl and asking her to 'hang out' more is a great button-pusher for Psycho Girl Mode.

This one's on you. Good luck.

First off hater dont listen to Mel......she is psycho herself so advice from her is like advice from virgin about sex......aka norcal and Filmoe.

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 10:57 AM
she is just showing you how much she cares about you. kind of like when your cat brings you a dead mouse

LOL

Melmart1
08-21-2007, 10:58 AM
It's common sense. If you are going to stay with a potential psycho, you must look over your shoulder at all times. If he wasn't prepared for the inferno, he never should have played with fire in the first place.

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 11:02 AM
It's common sense. If you are going to stay with a potential psycho, you must look over your shoulder at all times. If he wasn't prepared for the inferno, he never should have played with fire in the first place.

Well first off some girls hide it well and you dont know till the very first sign like from what hater said. If she showed signs before then ok I understand. If you stay with her you have to look over your shoulder but if you dump her its worse. Thats why I say play it good, wait till she messes up and show how hurt you are and how she broke your heart and then she will bother you for a while but she wont mess your stuff up.

MrChug
08-21-2007, 11:06 AM

Doesn't it suck that that actually exists?? Why are we so much more patient with them? For those of you who don't know:

"Ze sum of time one must stay with unt pschycotic girlfriend is directly proportionate to ze level of hotness of said psycho-b!tch"

http://www.etsu.edu/math/gardner/5310/einstein.gif

Melmart1
08-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Well first off some girls hide it well and you dont know till the very first sign like from what hater said. If she showed signs before then ok I understand. If you stay with her you have to look over your shoulder but if you dump her its worse. Thats why I say play it good, wait till she messes up and show how hurt you are and how she broke your heart and then she will bother you for a while but she wont mess your stuff up.

I should have seen it coming as she has already acted psycho a couple of times.

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 11:19 AM
I didnt get an example so I couldnt say for sure.

mrsmaalox
08-21-2007, 12:50 PM
If you stick around she'll see it as your approval of her psycho behavior and it will get worse. Get away as fast as you can!

Fillmoe_
08-21-2007, 12:52 PM
call rae carruth

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 12:52 PM
If you stick around she'll see it as your approval of her psycho behavior and it will get worse. Get away as fast as you can!

I think its too late

Bunz
08-21-2007, 12:57 PM
call rae carruth

:lmao

Fillmoe_
08-21-2007, 01:01 PM
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/w4m/398763463.html

need a new girl?

hater
08-21-2007, 01:01 PM
how can I make her calm down? I have tried and tried don't know what else to tell her. She basically keeps repeating what I told that girl and a bunch of other insults,etc but will not listen!

I mean yeah I probably flirted with that girl but I don't wanna admit it cause she will get even more pissed

I mean I've caught girls flirting on me but I don't go CRAZY like that...

Fillmoe_
08-21-2007, 01:03 PM
how can I make her calm down?

http://foundunderground.com/files/11beaa77c628.jpg

hater
08-21-2007, 01:04 PM
yeah, getting locked up will really solve my problems. not to mention she got 2 older brothers

Fillmoe_
how can I make her calm down?

http://www.blank-guns-depot.com/blank-firing-guns-store/files/productpics/d_483_01.jpg

hater
I need a pimp/psychologist in the house

Fillmoe_
08-21-2007, 01:05 PM
never hit a bitch, just shake the shit out of her

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 01:07 PM
yeah, getting locked up will really solve my problems. not to mention she got 2 older brothers

lol

tlongII
08-21-2007, 01:17 PM
I had an ex-gf commit suicide on me. It doesn't get much more psycho than that.

thispego
08-21-2007, 01:26 PM
do you want to dump her/not have her fuck with you OR stay with her/have her stfu about your indiscretions?

Mixability
08-21-2007, 01:26 PM

I'm sure livestock killed by the farmer doesnt count as suicide.

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 01:28 PM

lol

hater
08-21-2007, 01:29 PM
do you want to dump her/not have her fuck with you OR stay with her/have her stfu about your indiscretions?

first I want to avoid bodily harm to me, my car and my house. oh and I wouldn't want her to commit suicide either

timvp
08-21-2007, 01:34 PM
how can I make her calm down? I have tried and tried don't know what else to tell her. She basically keeps repeating what I told that girl and a bunch of other insults,etc but will not listen!Go with the CARS technique. Confront. Apologize. Reaffirm. Smash.

timvp
08-21-2007, 01:35 PM
If that doesn't work . . . go into hiding.

tlongII
08-21-2007, 01:37 PM

That might be funny if what I said wasn't true.

nkdlunch
08-21-2007, 01:39 PM

don't you feel guilty?? I would and don't know if I could recover from that. her family must hate u

ATRAIN
08-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Go with the CARS technique. Confront. Apologize. Reaffirm. Smash.

what is that?

tlongII
08-21-2007, 01:55 PM
don't you feel guilty?? I would and don't know if I could recover from that. her family must hate u

Of course I feel guilty. I try not to think about it. It was over 15 years ago.

Bigzax
08-21-2007, 02:26 PM
was she asian tlong?

tlongII
08-21-2007, 02:44 PM
was she asian tlong?

No. She was a brunette though.

DarkReign
08-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Melmart,

I dont understand how this bitches psycho inclinations are in any way, shape or form his fault.

Shes psycho. Thats on her. The man was being nice for over a year with some hot broad who had a couple wild temper-tantrums. Whoopety-doo.

If thats the evidence used to determine whether a person is psycho or not, then every woman in the world is bat shit crazy and should be avoided.

Obviously, thats not the case. He drew the short straw and it trying to figure a way out.

1. Dumb to try and hook down with some wench while in a serious relationship.
2. Dumb to talk to some other broad while psycho-female's friends are listening.

You have 3 options, as I see it. Or should I say three options that dont involve felonies and possible incarceration....

1. Break-up with her and hope shes bluffing (not likely).
2. ATRAINS advice. Play it cool, wait till she does something absolutely trivial, and break up with her on those grounds (you know, the same shit women do to garner sympathy for themselves from others, bunch of damn attention whores).
3. Talk to her brothers. You had BETTER talk to them in some capacity about this if you actually fear them.

Personally, I take #3. The phrase "man-to-man" is used loosely, yet still holds ALOT of water. Man-the-fuck-up and approach her family. They know best how to deal with their own, and if youre open and honest, youre good to go. Dont be stupid and give them sordid details about her threats and promises, just lay it down for them that you plan on breaking up with her but dont know how to handle it because she seems to have a very short temper, or some such statement.

If you dont have a report with the brothers, youre fucked. Take #2 and pray.

Flea
08-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Sorry to hear that Tlong. I'm sure you realize that you were not responsible for her actions.

CuckingFunt
08-21-2007, 05:16 PM
The thing I can't understand is why "I know where you live!" would be particularly threatening if you've been seeing her for over a year.

Melmart1
08-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Melmart,

I dont understand how this bitches psycho inclinations are in any way, shape or form his fault.

Shes psycho. Thats on her. The man was being nice for over a year with some hot broad who had a couple wild temper-tantrums. Whoopety-doo.

I never said her psycho inclinations are his fault. I said that since she had been psycho in the past, and he stayed with her anyways (she WAS hot after all) then he shouldn't be surprised it came to this.

He ADMITTED she had been psycho before ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION. That's like having unprotected sex for six months straight without getting preganant, then all of the sudden acting surprised when you finally do. It was bound to happen, only a matter of time.

Melmart1
08-21-2007, 05:18 PM
Ladies ---

If a man raised his hand to you like he was going to hit you, but was hot and an angel 99% of the time (like hater admitted about his girl), would you stay with him?

Or would you leave after the first sign of potential violence?

CuckingFunt
08-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Ladies ---

If a man raised his hand to you like he was going to hit you, but was hot and an angel 99% of the time (like hater admitted about his girl), would you stay with him?

Or would you leave after the first sign of potential violence?I'd be gone. Immediately.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-21-2007, 05:28 PM
I've never had a girl so crazy and pissed at me that she would go so far as try to hurt me, or destroy my property. I did once hook up with a chick that was sort of messed up. We went out for 2 weeks until I realized I was just hanging out with her because I was too lazy to break up with her. When I did, you should have seen her, she was devastated. I have no fucking idea why, I mean it was only 2 weeks, and we clearly weren't having that much fun together. She want into a depression for like 2 months, I know because I was friends with her cousin. When she apparently got over her deperssion she got into the habit of calling me and hanging up, or calling my female friends and cursing them out for coming to visit me. She stopped after a few weeks, but it was really fucking annoying.

She was pretty fucked up now that I think about it, but to her credit she never resorted to violence, at least not physical.

CuckingFunt
08-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Only girl I ever hooked up with that was psycho was this "straight" chick who was in a committed relationship with a guy that she didn't tell me about. I viewed the whole thing as pretty casual, so wasn't too concerned one way or the other, but when I found out she was seeing someone else I told her that wasn't okay with me and that we should stop getting together.

Well, she wasn't too thrilled with that decision and started calling me up at crazy hours and leaving fucked up messages. But the funniest was when she decided the best way to deal with the situation would be to tell her boyfriend that we'd been sleeping together because she thought it would somehow make him mad at me.

The plan backfired. Apparently she wasn't too familiar with the thought process of the average heterosexual male.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Only girl I ever hooked up with that was psycho was this "straight" chick who was in a committed relationship with a guy that she didn't tell me about. I viewed the whole thing as pretty casual, so wasn't too concerned one way or the other, but when I found out she was seeing someone else I told her that wasn't okay with me and that we should stop getting together.

Well, she wasn't too thrilled with that decision and started calling me up at crazy hours and leaving fucked up messages. But the funniest was when she decided the best way to deal with the situation would be to tell her boyfriend that we'd been sleeping together because she thought it would somehow make him mad at me.

The plan backfired. Apparently she wasn't too familiar with the thought process of the average heterosexual male.
:lmao

mrsmaalox
08-21-2007, 05:51 PM

You mean he got real turned on and just asked if he could watch, instead of being pissed off? :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-21-2007, 05:52 PM

BigBeezie
08-21-2007, 06:07 PM

Crazy....

It's called a lie by omission... I learned that a long time ago. I would drop her like a math course...

Bigzax
08-21-2007, 06:53 PM
maybe you can out psycho her, hater... :madrun :dizzy :devil

ShoogarBear
08-21-2007, 06:54 PM
She is just upset, she will calm down soon. I would still watch myself though.. :spinSays the cop. :lol

ShoogarBear
08-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Oh, wait. She's hot? Well, that's different . . .

ShoogarBear
08-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Oh, wait, you have a Beemer? Well, that explains all.

SpursWoman
08-21-2007, 06:59 PM
She's not going to look that hot when you have a steak knife protruding from your eye socket.

The girl is nuts, and it'll get to boiling rabbits before it's all said and done. I'd very, very gently break it off. Did I say very gently? :lol

ShoogarBear
08-21-2007, 07:00 PM
She's not going to look that hot when you have a steak knife protruding from your eye socket.Who knows? Without depth perception, she might look even hotter.

SpursWoman
08-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Who knows? Without depth perception, she might look even hotter.

True. :lol

jaespur21
08-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Ive been there b4 bro. Nobody believe me bcuz "Shes the nicest, person ever" she saw texts on my phone from an old friend. just hey whats up, just chit chat shit. no makin plans or anything. well she threw a fit. even tried to hit me but i blocked it.

Couple weeks later im talkin to another friend but nothin ever happen between this friend and i tried to explain that. 1 night when im sleepin she wakes me up yelling, hittin me, and just goin crazy on me. I FIND OUT later she climbed through a window to get in my place. a pair of scissors was close by she grab them and cut me a cpl times. and proceded to trash my apartment breakin anythin she could XCEPT my xbox. fuck i had to hit her to get her 2 stop.

neighbors called the cops, and she was gone by then. they didnt mind that i hit her cuz they saw the place. Cops just said" thats what happens when u give them good dick." and if i wanted to press charges but i didnt

jaespur21
08-21-2007, 07:20 PM
and i found out later she spent the night in my cars backseat to spy on me or some shit. that chick was perfect xcept for the crazy part....allright back to BIOSHOCK

Fabbs
08-21-2007, 07:21 PM
hater does she like that Carrie Underwood song.

Pretty little souped 4 wheel drive.....

CuckingFunt
08-21-2007, 07:27 PM
You mean he got real turned on and just asked if he could watch, instead of being pissed off? :lolClose. He started pushing her to arrange a threesome, so she started leaving messages on my machine about trying to steal her man. :lol

mrsmaalox
08-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Close. He started pushing her to arrange a threesome, so she started leaving messages on my machine about trying to steal her man. :lol
PSYCHO

O-Factor
08-22-2007, 12:24 AM
Whatever you do, don't take any girls advice on this one. Listen to what the men on this thread have to say. Some girls on here probably just want to see you get fucked because you "talked" to another girl while you were dating psycho. And that pisses them off and they want you to pay for it.

Mister Sinister
08-22-2007, 12:25 AM
That's fucking bullshit. The average heterosexual male doesn't *have* a thought process.

TheSanityAnnex
08-22-2007, 01:14 AM
That's fucking bullshit. The average heterosexual male doesn't *have* a thought process.Why don't you just hurry up and get the damn surgery already.

Mister Sinister
08-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Why don't you just hurry up and get the damn surgery already.
I rest my case...-_-;

TheSanityAnnex
08-22-2007, 01:21 AM
I rest my case...-_-;You're a 19 year old confused bisexual male, you have no case.

Mister Sinister
08-22-2007, 01:22 AM
You're a 19 year old confused bisexual male, you have no case.
19, yes. Bi, yes. Male, yes. Confused, not exactly. 3 out of 4 ain't bad, though.

jaespur21
08-22-2007, 02:10 AM
Ha ha Sanity...............Burned :toast

The Janitor
08-22-2007, 05:45 AM
I once knew this girl called Jess. She had a napoleon complex and she liked to inflict pain on squirrels... so at least we had that in common. We kissed in the sunflowers, but on the way out of the field she fell down a well and I never saw her again. Sad time for me.