PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Fans...

BeerIsGood!
08-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Why did they release Trotter? He seemed like the heart and soul of their defense, and they don't seem to have much at LB outside of the now injury prone Spikes. It seems like an odd move this far in camp.

mardigan
08-21-2007, 07:58 PM
In an ESPN article it said that the team had suggested to him that he retire, which is strange. Wonder if he is having some health problems

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Any Eagles loss is a gain for the Cowboys.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Any Eagles loss is a gain for the Cowboys.

Cowboys fans fear the Eagles.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Cowboys fans fear the Eagles.

We fear nothing.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Well, maybe Joe Montana driving the ball downfield.

BUT NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
We fear nothing.

You better fear the NFC East division champs from last year. They only got better by getting McNabb back.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:37 PM
You better fear the NFC East division champs from last year. They only got better by getting McNabb back.

You mean that guy who hasn't finished a season in 5 years??

Yea, his very name brings a tingle to my spine.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:38 PM
It should. Jeff Garcia beat your asses bad last year. McNabb will shred your precious Cowcunts this year.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:44 PM
It should. Jeff Garcia beat your asses bad last year. McNabb will shred your precious Cowcunts this year.

He'll tear his ACL, MCL, and Miniscus on the second week.
He's nothing to worry about.

Garcia will break down when he sees T.O. again, so nothing to worry about there too.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:46 PM
He'll tear his ACL, MCL, and Miniscus on the second week.
He's nothing to worry about.

Garcia will break down when he sees T.O. again, so nothing to worry about there too.

The same way he broke down when he met him twice last year?

You better pray McNabb tears shit. Because thats the only way the Cowsnatches have a chance.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:49 PM
The same way he broke down when he met him twice last year?

You better pray McNabb tears shit. Because thats the only way the Cowsnatches have a chance.

T.O. had a dislocated finger.
It kept him from lighting it up.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Who's McNabb's back up now?

I forget.

mardigan
08-21-2007, 08:50 PM

I forget.
You shouldnt argue with Texans fans, its kind of pointless

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:51 PM

I forget.

You will remember when he is tearing your shit ass team to shreds.

Face it, the Cowpussies are the 2nd maybe 3rd best team in the DIVISION.

Giants may even end up with a better record than your Fagcuntspussysnatches.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:52 PM

What does my team have to do with it? I'm just stating the facts. The Cowboys were second to the Eagles. And now the Eagles have McNabb back. That only makes the Cowboys the second best team in the conference as of today.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Cowboys homer fans are funny.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:53 PM

But it's fun to argue with someone that roots for such a pathetic team.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:54 PM
You will remember when he is tearing your shit ass team to shreds.

Face it, the Cowpussies are the 2nd maybe 3rd best team in the DIVISION.

Giants may even end up with a better record than your Fagcuntspussysnatches.

Giants better???
Dude, now that's just a sad attempt at humor.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:54 PM
But it's fun to argue with someone that roots for such a pathetic team.

I feel the same way.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:55 PM
That only makes the Cowboys the second best team in the conference as of today.

I'll take being the second best team in the conference over being the second worst team in the conference (Texans) any fucking day of the week.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Giants better???
Dude, now that's just a sad attempt at humor.

Eli has another year under his belt. He will be able to mesh better with Shockey and Burriss. The D will still be decent. They got Droughns who will bash his way to TDs and Jacobs who can do the same. They aren't as bad as Cowcuntfuckfagcocksuckerboys fans wish they were.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:56 PM
I feel the same way.

So, you acknowledge that your team is pathetic.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:56 PM
I'll take being the second best team in the conference over being the second worst team in the conference (Texans) any fucking day of the week.

So you admit to being the secong best team in the conference?

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Eli has another year under his belt. He will be able to mesh better with Shockey and Burriss. The D will still be decent. They got Droughns who will bash his way to TDs and Jacobs who can do the same. They aren't as bad as Cowcuntfuckfagcocksuckerboys fans wish they were.

Eli has another year under his belt? So, the first couple of years were freebies?

Droughns = Barber?
Jacobs = Barber?
Puhhhhleeease.

D will still be decent?
The Cowboys come in with a higher ranked defense.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Eli has another year under his belt? So, the first couple of years were freebies?

Droughns = Barber?
Jacobs = Barber?
Puhhhhleeease.

D will still be decent?
The Cowboys come in with a higher ranked defense.

A higher ranked D that still couldn't stop the Eagles, with their backup QB.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 08:59 PM

I don't remember the Colt having the #1 seed in their conference and yet they still won the Super Bowl.

But, I do remember the Texans being the taint of their conference.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:00 PM
And remember how you said the Cowboys D sucked after Ellis was hurt because he was having a "career year"? Well the fucking bastard ain't there this year so prepare for more mediocrity.

Switchman
08-21-2007, 09:01 PM
I thought I had heard the radio wrong when I heard the news.

Very strange.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:02 PM
I don't remember the Colt having the #1 seed in their conference and yet they still won the Super Bowl.

But, I do remember the Texans being the taint of their conference.

The Texans did suck last year. But that's not what I'm arguing. You are deflecting.

The Cowboys were still 2 in the division and still lost in the first round. The Eagles made it farther in the playoffs than the Cowboys. And they are getting a veteran, pro bowl QB back this season. It only makes them better. That's my point.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:04 PM
A higher ranked D that still couldn't stop the Eagles, with their backup QB.

That backup QB had been a starting QB the year before.
And, he's a starting QB now.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:05 PM
The Texans did suck last year. But that's not what I'm arguing. You are deflecting.

The Cowboys were still 2 in the division and still lost in the first round. The Eagles made it farther in the playoffs than the Cowboys. And they are getting a veteran, pro bowl QB back this season. It only makes them better. That's my point.

Well, my point is that being the second best team in you conference isn't a bad thing. Just ask the Colts.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Not that the Texans will ever know how it feels.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:06 PM
And remember how you said the Cowboys D sucked after Ellis was hurt because he was having a "career year"? Well the fucking bastard ain't there this year so prepare for more mediocrity.

They did very well without him.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:07 PM
That backup QB had been a starting QB the year before.
And, he's a starting QB now.

He still kick their ass. He was a backup in Detroit and Cleveland before he beat the shit out of the "boys".

That is like Ty Detmer beating your ass and saying "he started once".

midgetonadonkey
They did very well without him.

They didn't do well enough. They were ousted in the first round.

mardigan

They also lost their best reciever from last year, and the heart of their defense. I think they will still be pretty good, especially on the defenseive side, but your giving the Boys no credit here man. They return one of the best offenses from last year, with a better line. Ellis will be back at the start of the season, and they got Spencer and Hamlin to help with the depth. D will be better and the offense will be just as good if not better. Eagles (if McNabb stays healthy) and Cowboys will be battling all year for the division title, just like last year. And as far as Eli and another year under his belt, I guess in your Cowboy hating eyes the same cant be said for Romo right?

BradLohaus
08-21-2007, 09:08 PM

I think the Cowboys are the 2nd best team in the NFC this year, behind the Saints.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Well, my point is that being the second best team in you conference isn't a bad thing. Just ask the Colts.

The Colts won their division and the conference. That's how they made it to the Super Bowl. You can't go to the Superbowl without winning the conference championship game. Don't you know anything about football?

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:10 PM
They didn't do well enough. They were ousted in the first round.

But, they got there.

How'd the Texans do?

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:10 PM
They also lost their best reciever from last year, and the heart of their defense. I think they will still be pretty good, especially on the defenseive side, but your giving the Boys no credit here man. They return one of the best offenses from last year, with a better line. Ellis will be back at the start of the season, and they got Spencer and Hamlin to help with the depth. D will be better and the offense will be just as good if not better. Eagles (if McNabb stays healthy) and Cowboys will be battling all year for the division title, just like last year. And as far as Eli and another year under his belt, I guess in your Cowboy hating eyes the same cant be said for Romo right?

You are exactly right. But Cowboy homer eyes can't be wrong.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:11 PM
But, they got there.

How'd the Texans do?

Deflection at it's finest. I am not arguing shit about the Texans If you had a decent argument you wouldn't say anything about that.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:13 PM
When did I bring up the Texans, my team, in this argument? And how many times did pee wee? I have valid arguments and all he can do is deflect my valid points to an invalid statement.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:13 PM
The Colts won their division and the conference. That's how they made it to the Super Bowl. You can't go to the Superbowl without winning the conference championship game. Don't you know anything about football?

But, how long did it take them to get there?
And, how many first round losses did they have before they reached the Super Bowl?

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:15 PM
But, how long did it take them to get there?
And, how many first round losses did they have before they reached the Super Bowl?

If that's your argument than you have a couple of more years before you can say your team is Super Bowl bound.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:16 PM
When did I bring up the Texans, my team, in this argument? And how many times did pee wee? I have valid arguments and all he can do is deflect my valid points to an invalid statement.

Quit hiding behind other people's skirts.

The only reason you posted here was to piss off Cowboy fans. Your team sucks so much ass that you feel a need to root and talk shit about the Cowboys, even if it means becoming an instant fan of any team that plays against the Cowboys.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:17 PM
If that's your argument than you have a couple of more years before you can say your team is Super Bowl bound.

That may be a fair statement, but they could also have their break out year this year.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Quit hiding behind other people's skirts.

The only reason you posted here was to piss off Cowboy fans. Your team sucks so much ass that you feel a need to root and talk shit about the Cowboys, even if it means becoming an instant fan of any team that plays against the Cowboys.

I never said I was an Eagles fan. I'm not just trying to piss off Cowboy fans. Fuck them. I'm just saying, in my opinion the Eagles are better. Fuck the Eagles. I'll forever say that. I'm just trying to be objective. It's the Cowboys fans that can't think of anything but homerism.

I really do think the Eagles are a better team than the Cowboys. They got McNabb back, which makes their offense better. They have the same D that destroyed teams in the NFC last year and a head coach and a coaching staff that has tons more experience than the Cowboys coaching staff.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:22 PM
That may be a fair statement, but they could also have their break out year this year.

They COULD but so could any other team in the NFL.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:23 PM
They COULD but so could any other team in the NFL.

That statement certainly does not apply to the Houston Texans or the Oakland Raiders.

samikeyp
08-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Second in the conference? I will take that.

last year Dallas was barely the sixth best in the conference.

Right now Philly is the team to beat in the NFC East until someone proves otherwise.

It's the Cowboys fans that can't think of anything but homerism.

Oh wait...I forgot...ALL Cowboys fans think alike. :rolleyes

peewee's lovechild
I never said I was an Eagles fan. I'm not just trying to piss off Cowboy fans. Fuck them. I'm just saying, in my opinion the Eagles are better. Fuck the Eagles. I'll forever say that. I'm just trying to be objective. It's the Cowboys fans that can't think of anything but homerism.

I really do think the Eagles are a better team than the Cowboys. They got McNabb back, which makes their offense better. They have the same D that destroyed teams in the NFC last year and a head coach and a coaching staff that has tons more experience than the Cowboys coaching staff.

Fuck you.
That's some bullshit.

You know that you're full of shit and you're only bashing the Cowboys because of your eternal hate for them.

midgetonadonkey
That statement certainly does not apply to the Houston Texans or the Oakland Raiders.

So you are arguing that it does apply to 30 other NFL teams?

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Fuck you.
That's some bullshit.

You know that you're full of shit and you're only bashing the Cowboys because of your eternal hate for them.

I'm taking no sides here just talking football. I can do that. Cowboys fans can't.

samikeyp
08-21-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm taking no sides here just talking football. I can do that. Cowboys fans can't.

Yes again, because ALL Cowboys fans think alike. :rolleyes

Do you often lie?

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:28 PM
So you are arguing that it does apply to 30 other NFL teams?

No, I'm applying it to your team.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:30 PM

Ok, how 'bout if we end this by you answering a simple question:

Will the Cowboys be better this season than the Texans??

The answer will be sufficient to shut me up for a while.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:31 PM
No, I'm applying it to your team.

I'm not saying anything about my team. I'm talking about your team and how homers like you play them up.

Like I said before, I'm not claiming the Texans to be anything. I didn't bring them up once. You use them as deflection because you can't think of a point to counter my points. Homer arguments I call them.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok, how 'bout if we end this by you answering a simple question:

Will the Cowboys be better this season than the Texans??

The answer will be sufficient to shut me up for a while.

Again, the Texans have nothing to do with this. I'm stating the Eagles will be better then the Cowboys. Counter the argument with a decent point and we can close it. But you haven't been able to so far so you deflect.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Again, the Texans have nothing to do with this. I'm stating the Eagles will be better then the Cowboys. Counter the argument with a decent point and we can close it. But you haven't been able to so far so you deflect.

I will make your point for you Pee Wee.

"Your team sucks. Cowboys are the best team ever. "Tom" Brady Quinn will the best QB ever. Texans suck."

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm not saying anything about my team. I'm talking about your team and how homers like you play them up.

Like I said before, I'm not claiming the Texans to be anything. I didn't bring them up once. You use them as deflection because you can't think of a point to counter my points. Homer arguments I call them.

How am I playing them up????

I've only said that they are going to the playoffs and have a good chance of reaching the Super Bowl. What's so bad about that??

Like I said, you're just shitting on them because of your hatred towards them.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I will make your point for you Pee Wee.

"Your team sucks. Cowboys are the best team ever. "Tom" Brady Quinn will the best QB ever. Texans suck."

I like the Brady Quinn touch you put in there.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:41 PM
How am I playing them up????

I've only said that they are going to the playoffs and have a good chance of reaching the Super Bowl. What's so bad about that??

Like I said, you're just shitting on them because of your hatred towards them.

I'm not shitting on them because I hate them. I can just see them from afar and know that they are an above average team, something most Cowboy fans can't see. And don't talk shit, you have said they are a Superbowl team many times. You don't just say they are a playoff team.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:42 PM
I like the Brady Quinn touch you put in there.

I just remembered when you called him "Tom" Brady Quinn. I thought that would be funny.

samikeyp
08-21-2007, 09:42 PM
something most Cowboy fans can't see.

most Cowboys fans you know, you mean.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm not shitting on them because I hate them. I can just see them from afar and know that they are an above average team, something most Cowboy fans can't see. And don't talk shit, you have said they are a Superbowl team many times. You don't just say they are a playoff team.

Asshole, I said that I can see them reaching the Super Bowl. And, that's what every fan thinks of their team.

Realisticly, I believe they have a shot. I don't think you can really argue about that.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:46 PM
I just remembered when you called him "Tom" Brady Quinn. I thought that would be funny.

I did say that.

And, I won't back down from that.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Asshole, I said that I can see them reaching the Super Bowl. And, that's what every fan thinks of their team.

Realisticly, I believe they have a shot. I don't think you can really argue about that.

Not every fan. I don't believe the Texans can make it to the Superbowl. And I'm sure Lions fans, Browns fans and Raiders fans know their teams can't make it to the Superbowl.

And I can argue the point that they don't have a shot because you haven't really made a point that they can.

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2007, 09:48 PM
I did say that.

And, I won't back down from that.

"lowers football credibility"

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:54 PM
Not every fan. I don't believe the Texans can make it to the Superbowl. And I'm sure Lions fans, Browns fans and Raiders fans know their teams can't make it to the Superbowl.

And I can argue the point that they don't have a shot because you haven't really made a point that they can.

They have a top ranked defense, and now they're being coached by the guy who coached THE top ranked defense last year.

Tony Romo played great last year and will only improve this year. Owens and Glenn will be helped out this year by Crayton, Hurd, and Austin. Our receiving core looks alot better than last year.

Last year we made it to the playoffs and we were one fumbled snap from advancing to the second round and quite possibly further on.

So, that is why it is reasonable to believe that they will make it to the playoffs and that they have a shot at the Super Bowl.

peewee's lovechild
08-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Plus, would you have believed last year that the Saints were going to make it to the playoffs???

People would have laughed at you.

But, they made it.