PDA

View Full Version : The Report the CIA Didn't Want You to See

Wild Cobra
08-22-2007, 11:55 PM
Here is one news account and the 19 page report I spoke of earlier:

The Report the CIA Didn't Want You to See (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20381551/site/newsweek/). This is page one of 4 web pages.

19 page Executive Summary (http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i//msnbc/Sections/NEWS/PDFs/CIA-911_report.pdf) of the 2005 report.

ChumpDumper
08-23-2007, 12:02 AM
Sounds about right. No real surprises.

PixelPusher
08-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Our President awarded Tenet the Congressional Medal of Freedom...
http://www.geocities.com/ifthethunderdontgetya/GeorgeTenetMedal.jpg
...and if he's good enough for our President, then dab-gummit, he's good enough for me! :worthy:

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 02:13 AM
Interesting, Tenet's freedom medal should been a give-away. That said, a Congressional delegation visited Pakistan and President Musharraf in August 01. Three of the members of that delegation were The House Committee on Intelligence Chairman Rep. Porter Goss (R FL), The Senate Committee on Intelligence Chairman Sen. Bob Graham (R FL), and Senator Jon Kyl (R AZ). In addition, FBI and other law enforcement reports about 'suspicious activities' of associates of these ME and SE Asia based groups had also been entered, including information about flight school training in Minnesota, Arizona and Florida.

The head of Pakistan's intelligence services (ISI), Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad was in the US during September 4-13 2001. The ISI is known to have close contacts with the CIA....especially during the afghan-Soviet conflict......

On the morning of September 11, 2001 there was a breakfast meeting with Gen. Ahmad in Washington including Rep. Porter Goss, Senators Bob Graham and Jon Kyl and others-when news of the attacks reached this group they left that meeting. There are consistent independent reports that Gen. Ahmad, in addition to whatever else he was doing in the US in September 2001, had made arrangements for a 'financial disbursement' to be made to associates of these ME and/or SE Asia based groups, including 100,000 to Muhammad Atta, who was enrolled at the Naples, Florida flight school of Huffman Aviation partially owned and controlled by Wallace J. Hilliard.

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 02:30 AM
Daniel Hopsticker of Mad Cow Morning News documents a very interesting connection between Jerry Falwell and Liberty University, of all people, and Wallace Hilliard, At the same time the Rev. Jerry Falwell was accusing pagans, abortionists, feminists, gays, lesbians, the ACLU and People For the American Way of sharing responsibility for the 9/11 attack the televangelist owed over one million dollars in unpaid loans to the owner of the terror flight school in Florida which trained Muhammed Atta, that's right, Wallace Hilliard...

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 02:33 AM
The lord works in mysterious ways...

We first learned of terror flight school owner Hilliard’s loan to Falwell from Stuart Burchill, Hilliard’s former accountant.

At one time Hilliard had assigned him the task, Burchill stated, of dunning deadbeat Falwell, the founder of Liberty University and Pastor of the Thomas Road Baptist Church, to repay the million bucks Falwell owed his boss.

In the course of trying to get Falwell to address the unpaid debt Burchill learned details of the Reverend’s accounting practices upon which the Almighty Himself would presumably frown.

“The Falwell note was an outstanding receivable I was assigned to collect,” Burchill explained.

“I talked to Falwell’s accountant, who was very apologetic. He said there was plenty of money to pay off the loan, except that any time there was money left in the account at the end of the month, Jerry always stripped it out.”

The Secret History of Jerry Falwell (http://www.madcowprod.com/05182007.html)

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 02:40 AM
The Rev. Falwell’s second curious association at the Venice Airport involves a dummy front company working at terror flight school Huffman Aviation in Venice Florida which moved, amid great controversy, to the Baptist minister’s hometown of Lynchburg VA., where the firm was mysteriously awarded a five-year contract to run a large regional maintenance facility at the airport, beating out a respected and successful local firm with 40 employees and a multi-million dollar balance sheet.

Britannia Aviation from Venice Florida, in contrast, had two employees, no corporate history, did not possess the necessary FAA license to perform the aircraft maintenance services for which it had been contracted, and was worth less than $750.

"There was some sentiment that there might be something suspicious about Britannia Aviation," stated a business reporter at the Lynchburg News-Advance. "There was a clear feeling that nobody knew who these guys were, or where they were coming from."

The uneasiness wasn’t helped by a revelation from Britannia's chief executive Paul Martens during a Lynchburg City Council meeting. Attempting to reassure the city that his firm was substantial, Martens said his company had for some time been successfully providing aviation maintenance services for a Caribbean air carrier called Caribe Air.

more...

Caribe Air is a notorious CIA proprietary air carrier with a particularly checkered past, including 'blemishes' like being accused by government prosecutors of using as many as 20 planes to ship drugs worth billions of dollars into the U.S., as well as having its aircraft seized by federal officials at the infamous Mena Arkansas airport.

Moreover it was run by a German national and longtime CIA asset named Dietrich Reinhardt, who also was partners at the Charlotte County Florida Airport, frequented by Mohamed Atta and friends, with a man suspected of stealing as many as 23 helicopters from Charlotte County Sheriff’s Dept. One wag in Charlotte County told us the helicopters hadn’t been stolen, exactly. They’d merely been “released on their own recognizance.”

When details of the Lynchburg controversy first reached Venice, aviation executives there had professed amazement. "No one here had ever heard of Britannia Aviation before," one told us. "And this is a very small airport." After our inquiry, this aviation exec called a DEA source he knew to ask what he knew about Britannia Aviation.

"This guy got all excited as soon as I asked," the executive told us later. "He wanted to know why I was interested in Britannia. Finally he told me Britannia had a 'green light' from the DEA at the Venice Airport, whatever that means. And he said the local police had been warned to leave them alone.”

When we dropped in unannounced at his office in a Huffman Aviation hangar, Paul Martens had no comment on this report. He was just an honest British businessman, he told us. He had ties to Lynchburg Virginia. He had met his wife there, while she was a student at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University. Her father was a pastor for the Reverend Falwell.

Why did Wally Hilliard loan Falwell a cool million bucks? When we briefly interviewed Wally Hilliard several years ago we brought the subject up. “You loaned money to Jerry Falwell. How much?” we asked.

“More than I want to tell you about,” Hilliard replied.

“Did Falwell pay you back?”

“He paid some of it back.”

The question remains puzzling.

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 02:45 AM
Falwell produced The Clinton Chronicles “documentary” in 1994, seeking to implicate then-President Clinton in the Mena cocaine-smuggling conspiracy.

It later emerged that "an investigative reporter" featured in silhouette in the trailer for the documentary, who claimed President Clinton was organizing the assassination of journalists, had been the film's producer.

“Jerry Falwell got bailed out in the early ‘90’s by a local Lynchburg businessman with interesting associations,” one Lynchburg observer told us. “Since then Falwell runs a missionary service called World Help, which flies all over the world.”

ChumpDumper
08-23-2007, 02:57 AM
I have a question for you.

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 03:24 AM
yes?

ChumpDumper
08-23-2007, 04:13 AM
What do you think really happened on 9/11?

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 03:22 PM
I already told you...one of the biggest deceptions ever perpetuated on the American people.....

ChumpDumper
08-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Too vague.

Tell me how Jerry Falwell is behind it all and why.

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Falwell was an associate of Wallace Hilliard, even borrowed a million bucks...Hilliard owned and financed Huffman Aviation in Venice Florida where many of the 9/11 hijackers trained....

ChumpDumper
08-23-2007, 03:30 PM
And?

Nbadan
08-23-2007, 03:33 PM
...go to Hopsticker's site in the link above and look around yourself....

ChumpDumper
08-23-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm asking you what you really think happened on 9/11.

If I want to know what Hopsticker thinks, I'll ask him.

Holt's Cat
08-23-2007, 06:26 PM
If it's posted on a thinly trafficked left-wing blog it must be true.

DarkReign
08-24-2007, 09:13 AM
I have since changed my stance on 9/11. Listening to the testimonies of the workers in tower two 3 mins before the planes hit....its quite odd.

Not only that, but the cleanup crews were finding molten tracks of melted steel running down girders like "lava" (their words, not mine) 3 weeks after the buildings fell.

Jet fuel does not melt steel. It weakens it, no question. It can heat to a point where the structural integrity can be compromised, no question. It does not melt it. It never has in the history of our known world, and chances are it never will again.

Moreover, what of building 7? You know, the building that never had a plane flown into it, yet miraculously collapsed under its own weight at the exact same time the other buildings fell. Must have felt guilty for not going down with his boys.

Its all crap. And thats as far as I am taking this conversation because I truly believe time will tell the truth about this farce. You think the American people in 1942 knew the Japaneese had given advanced warnings of their intentions to bomb Pearl Harbor? Or that they knew the President knew the attack was imminent?

WW1 = Lusitania
WW2 = Pearl Harbor
Vietnam = Gulf of Tonkin
War on Terror = 9/11

Every single one of these instances were a German equivalent of the Reichstag. Martyrs for the furthering of an agenda. This will be my one and only comment on this subject. I have no intentions of arguing with anyone over what I believe.

I believe our government as a whole is guilty of many worldwide and domestic assassinations.
I believe our government is the most corrupt because we, the People, buy their bullshit like no other populace in the world.
I believe this country experienced a secret coup when Kennedy was executed, and has never been the same.

"We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means for expanding its sphere of influence; on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free
choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which as conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly-knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."
-JFK

A President, while in office, on national television said those words. Do you think he was lying, or he was a conspiracy theorist as I am going to be labeled for this post?

Less than a year later, he was executed. Why?

"The answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don't underestimate that. It's wrong to blame it on [CIA official James] Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger of the same hand. The people who supply the money arc above the CIA."
-wife of Lee Harvey Oswald

Money makes the world go round. Like I said, this is my one and only post. I will never forget the words of JFK, an elected President, while in office, pointing the American people in the exact direction they needed to look to find who and what really ran the country at the time. That same power still exists and with the elimination of its only competitor via economic collapse (USSR) have only expanded their influence around the globe. With the execution of JFK, they put a stranglehold on the base (America) and have ventured into shaping world politics and agendas as far and as wide as you could imagine and beyond.

We are puppets, worthless mouthpieces for an indoctrinated generation of idiots raised on the preachings of the greatest indoctrinating tool since the Guttenburg printing press. We are in a coma and until we realize that, we'll all watch this fucker burn.

Good bye.

clambake
08-24-2007, 10:04 AM
I have since changed my stance on 9/11. Listening to the testimonies of the workers in tower two 3 mins before the planes hit....its quite odd.

Not only that, but the cleanup crews were finding molten tracks of melted steel running down girders like "lava" (their words, not mine) 3 weeks after the buildings fell.

Jet fuel does not melt steel. It weakens it, no question. It can heat to a point where the structural integrity can be compromised, no question. It does not melt it. It never has in the history of our known world, and chances are it never will again.

Moreover, what of building 7? You know, the building that never had a plane flown into it, yet miraculously collapsed under its own weight at the exact same time the other buildings fell. Must have felt guilty for not going down with his boys.

Its all crap. And thats as far as I am taking this conversation because I truly believe time will tell the truth about this farce. You think the American people in 1942 knew the Japaneese had given advanced warnings of their intentions to bomb Pearl Harbor? Or that they knew the President knew the attack was imminent?

WW1 = Lusitania
WW2 = Pearl Harbor
Vietnam = Gulf of Tonkin
War on Terror = 9/11

Every single one of these instances were a German equivalent of the Reichstag. Martyrs for the furthering of an agenda. This will be my one and only comment on this subject. I have no intentions of arguing with anyone over what I believe.

I believe our government as a whole is guilty of many worldwide and domestic assassinations.
I believe our government is the most corrupt because we, the People, buy their bullshit like no other populace in the world.
I believe this country experienced a secret coup when Kennedy was executed, and has never been the same.

A President, while in office, on national television said those words. Do you think he was lying, or he was a conspiracy theorist as I am going to be labeled for this post?

Less than a year later, he was executed. Why?

Money makes the world go round. Like I said, this is my one and only post. I will never forget the words of JFK, an elected President, while in office, pointing the American people in the exact direction they needed to look to find who and what really ran the country at the time. That same power still exists and with the elimination of its only competitor via economic collapse (USSR) have only expanded their influence around the globe. With the execution of JFK, they put a stranglehold on the base (America) and have ventured into shaping world politics and agendas as far and as wide as you could imagine and beyond.

We are puppets, worthless mouthpieces for an indoctrinated generation of idiots raised on the preachings of the greatest indoctrinating tool since the Guttenburg printing press. We are in a coma and until we realize that, we'll all watch this fucker burn.

Good bye.

That took guts.

DarkReign
08-24-2007, 12:46 PM
" Kennedy apparently reasoned that by returning to the Constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest."
- Jim Marrs, "Rule By Secrecy", p. 129

"When we got into office, the thing that surprised me the most was that things were as bad as we'd been saying they were."
-JFK

"… there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it's in my control."
-JFK

"The very word, secrecy, is repugnant in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings."
-JFK

But dont worry, we dont have to worry about an idealist ever being elected President again. We have electronic voting to take care of all that.

Nbadan
08-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Great take Darkreign, nothing wrong with going with what you believe, I wish more people had that kind of 'intestinal fortitude', but absent any new conclusive scientific proof that there was a even larger conspiracy involving explosives or termite, I have to lean on the side of those who think that the buildings were brought down because of a series of unanticipated and unusal circumstances.....Believe me, I have taken a lot of slack in this forum for playing devil's advocate and supporting the theory that maybe there was more to the attacks than just planes hitting the towers, but after all the discussions are said and down the facts are that neither the conspiracy theory that explosives and thermite were used in the towers nor the theory that the buildings came down because of unusual circumstances can be completely discounted......so, unless we have some new physical evidence that proves otherwise, the matter shall remain for now that there was no bigger conspiracy than 2 planes bringing down all three towers.......