PDA

View Full Version : Official Web-Site

Spurgal
12-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Check out Malik's official web-site

www.malikrose.net

Shelly
12-12-2004, 10:58 PM
I see his forums take you directly to Spurs Report.

Marcus Bryant
12-12-2004, 11:03 PM
This should be fun...

http://www.malikrose.net/images/BlogPic.jpg

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-12-2004, 11:15 PM
This should be fun...

http://www.malikrose.net/images/BlogPic.jpg

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Man, this crazy chick in a Hummer keeps honking at me at the practice facility. I don't know, but I think it might be time to either call the cops and place a protective order or send T-Mass to throw some bows on the hood of the Hummer.

ducks
12-12-2004, 11:21 PM
I see alot of php

pretty unsecure!

I guess if he wants to have his site unsecure that is his business.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-12-2004, 11:22 PM
I see alot of php

pretty unsecure!

I guess if he wants to have his site unsecure that is his business.

Why don't you hack it, Ducks.

Then go after the FBI or NSA or something.

ducks
12-12-2004, 11:25 PM
I see his forums take you directly to Spurs Report.

go to spursreport.com
then go to his site
hummmmmmmmmmmmm................................... ..............

ducks
12-12-2004, 11:28 PM
php you can do neat stuff
I guess he is not selling anything so securiy is not a main concern but someone could hack into and change the home page.

Shelly
12-12-2004, 11:30 PM
php you can do neat stuff
I guess he is not selling anything so securiy is not a main concern but someone could hack into and change the home page.

Go for it!

Kori Ellis
12-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Is the site not finished or something?

ducks
12-12-2004, 11:52 PM
SecureReality has put out a very interesting paper titled ``A Study In Scarlet - Exploiting Common Vulnerabilities in PHP'' [Clowes 2001], which discusses some of the problems in writing secure programs in PHP, particularly in versions before PHP 4.1.0. Clowes concludes that ``it is very hard to write a secure PHP application (in the default configuration of PHP), even if you try''.

Granted, there are security issues in any language, but one particular issue stands out in older versions of PHP that arguably makes older PHP versions less secure than most languages: the way it loads data into its namespace. By default, in PHP (versions 4.1.0 and lower) all environment variables and values sent to PHP over the web are automatically loaded into the same namespace (global variables) that normal variables are loaded into - so attackers can set arbitrary variables to arbitrary values, which keep their values unless explicitly reset by a PHP program. In addition, PHP automatically creates variables with a default value when they're first requested, so it's common for PHP programs to not initialize variables. If you forget to set a variable, PHP can report it, but by default PHP won't - and note that this simply an error report, it won't stop an attacker who finds an unusual way to cause it. Thus, by default PHP allows an attacker to completely control the values of all variables in a program unless the program takes special care to override the attacker. Once the program takes over, it can reset these variables, but failing to reset any variable (even one not obvious) might open a vulnerability in the PHP program.

http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs/Secure-Programs-HOWTO/php.html

pooh
12-13-2004, 12:22 AM
I'm sure it will get hacked soon by someone.

Spurgal
12-13-2004, 12:52 AM
Is the site not finished or something?

I spoke to Cory (Malik's brother) this past weekend. He claims Malik's site Is ready.

I honestly think It needs some work. It's not a secured site. :depressed

ANyway, the chat options are cute. :spin

PM5K
12-13-2004, 01:49 AM
Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Man, this crazy chick in a Hummer keeps honking at me at the practice facility. I don't know, but I think it might be time to either call the cops and place a protective order or send T-Mass to throw some bows on the hood of the Hummer.

I think this is more like what Marcus Bryant was thinking:

http://www.consolestop.com/malik.jpg

Kori Ellis
12-13-2004, 02:04 AM
I spoke to Cory (Malik's brother) this past weekend. He claims Malik's site Is ready.

Well it doesn't work when you click on most of the stuff. So I don't think it's totally ready yet.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-13-2004, 09:26 AM
I think this is more like what Marcus Bryant was thinking:

http://www.consolestop.com/malik.jpg

O-kay...

:jack

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-13-2004, 12:06 PM
Damn, she's even stalking Malik's little bro now.

ALVAREZ6
12-13-2004, 05:43 PM
not as good as Manu's sight

Spurgal
12-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Damn, she's even stalking Malik's little bro now.

F__k you AHF! :flipoff

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-13-2004, 09:15 PM
Bend over baby.

:p

GoSpurs21
12-13-2004, 09:20 PM
does it say anything about him (Malik) looking forward to learning dirty tricks from Malone?

Spurgal
12-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Bend over baby.

:p

:nope No, thank you! YUK...