PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi Killed Saving U.S. Troops

Wild Cobra
08-24-2007, 04:05 PM
This isn't exactly a good piece of news as a hero died again. However, this was an Iraqi hero. To bad the mainstream doesn't talk about things that show some Iraqis like us.

Iraqi Killed Saving U.S. Troops (http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,146880,00.html)

Part of article:

"I was about 12 feet away when the bomber came around the corner," said Staff Sgt. Sean Kane, of Los Altos, Calif., acting platoon sergeant of Troop B, 3-1 Cav. "I was about to engage when he jumped in front of us and intercepted the bomber as he ran toward us. As he pushed him away, the bomb went off."

The citizen’s actions saved the lives of four U.S. Soldiers and eight civilians.

Kane felt the loss personally because he had met and interacted with his rescuer many times before the incident.

"He was high-spirited and really believed what the group (Concerned Citizens) was doing," Kane said. "I have no doubt the bomber was trying to kill American Soldiers. It was very calculated the way the bomber tried to do it. If he hadn’t intercepted him, there is no telling how bad it could have been."

Kane believes the citizen is a hero.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Many Iraqis like us.

A lot of them don't.

Fewer like us than after the initial invasion. Research why that is.

Oh, Gee!!
08-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Is that a fact?

mullet
08-26-2007, 01:06 AM
ofcourse its afact. these iraqis love us unconditionally. we are freedom givers

boutons_
08-26-2007, 06:09 AM
Even the Iraqis who authentically work for the US get fucked.

The US evacuated 1000s of SVN, and gave them asylum in the US, who helped over there when the US pulled out of VN, and then accepted 1000s more boat people in the post-US period.

dubya, effectively, is not accepting any friendly, helpful US-employed Iraqis for asylum, making the processing extremely long, allowing through a tiny trickle of Iraqis to the US.

Go research that situation and get back to us, WC.

And research how many $Bs the US is giving to long-time US ally Jordan for the 100s of 1000s of dubya-created Iraqi refugees who have flooded into Jordan and are greatly stressing that country while living in poverty and discrimination.

yeah, yeah, the Iraqis love the US for all the kept promises about reconstruction and democracy, what a beautiful country Iraq has become post "regime change", and are dying for the US to occupy Iraq for decades.

"I'm from the US government and I'm here to help ya"

You're doing a heckuva job, dubya

Wild Cobra
08-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Go research that situation and get back to us, WC.

I'd appriciate if you stopped putting your pussy in my face.