would definitely take the silver stars to the top. :spin

T Park
08-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Becky Hammon > Beno Udrih

Looks and playing wise.

BTW, did I mention Becky Hammon is smokin hot? :lol

SequSpur
08-25-2007, 12:44 PM
yeah.. after watching her the past few min. she is definitely a better option than beno

T Park
08-25-2007, 12:46 PM
I'd want the Spurs to sign Hammon, just for something good to look at on the bench every night.

angel_luv
08-25-2007, 01:40 PM
I would support the Spurs signing Hammon. She's awesome.

Fast Dunk
08-25-2007, 02:05 PM
LOL Poor souls...

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-25-2007, 02:16 PM
And your team wants him :lmao.

exstatic
08-25-2007, 02:27 PM
I'd want the Spurs to sign Hammon, just for something good to look at on the bench every night.

Sorry. The position of PG with a purse is already filled.

SequSpur
08-25-2007, 02:38 PM

lmao.. you're a funny mofo sometimes....

T Park
08-25-2007, 02:51 PM

replace Beno with her.

Duh :)

sharpshooter
08-25-2007, 07:28 PM
poor beno he is getting killed out here, i guess is about time someone start sticking up for this poor slovenian. beno have the potential to be a pretty good players if given the chance, he only gets a limited amount of shots when he is in the game. If he miss the first couple shots or makes a bad play he will get dirty looks from pop and have to go right back to the end of the bench. I never see pop encourages the poor guy. I would go as far as to say that beno play pretty tense when he is in the game. give the guy a break.

T Park
08-25-2007, 07:34 PM
poor beno he is getting killed out here, i guess is about time someone start sticking up for this poor slovenian. beno have the potential to be a pretty good players if given the chance, he only gets a limited amount of shots when he is in the game. If he miss the first couple shots or makes a bad play he will get dirty looks from pop and have to go right back to the end of the bench. I never see pop encourages the poor guy. I would go as far as to say that beno play pretty tense when he is in the game. give the guy a break.

This is a joke right?

Christ you can't be that gullible.

RC's Boss
08-25-2007, 07:38 PM
-San Antonio, Texas AP Press, San Antonio Spurs 3rd string PG Beno Udrih was admitted into a South Texas medical facility under the assumed name "Polk D. Pudd". Apparently the patient suffered from rectal bleeding and was stiched and stapled immediately. Mr. (or Ms.) Udrih is currently home resting with painkillers and antibiotics to subdue his inflamed asshole.

Condemned 2 HelLA
08-25-2007, 07:38 PM
would definitely take the silver stars to the top. :spin

Highly doubtful.

RC's Boss
08-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Maybe you should ask him out. :smokin

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Beno has confidence issues. i'm sur nothin is more theraputical than threads like this.
Beno- don't turn over the ball

Condemned 2 HelLA
08-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Beno has confidence issues. i'm sur nothin is more theraputical than threads like this.

Maybe it'll inspire him to greater things.......
.........like seeking a trade to a different team.

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-25-2007, 08:04 PM
lol

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Pop lurves Beno

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Ruth Riley brought the ball up the court today better than Beno.

ObiwanGinobili
08-25-2007, 09:02 PM

Beno? Is that you?

:lol that looks liek the same poor english that beno's mysoace used to reply to midge's taunts.

Condemned 2 HelLA
08-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Beno? Is that you?

:lol that looks liek the same poor english that beno's mysoace used to reply to midge's taunts.

You bring up yet another possible question here:
are Beno and ducks the same person?!!?
Or has this particular question been posed long ago?
Must've missed it if that's the case.