PDA

View Full Version : Olympic ball.

jeffvexler
08-27-2007, 07:51 PM
I hope you guys have been watching the Fiba tournament...I am LOVING it!
Couple of ob's...
1) This looks to be the best team USA since maybe 96. And as much as I hate to say it, four letters are the biggest difference: K-O-B-E. They finally have a star who doesn't mind being a star in the big moments...and actually is ASKING for the biggest challeneges defensively. I can't stand Kobe but he looks like a real leader on this team. I haven't seen a USA team this serious about defense in a LONG while.

2) Tiago Splitter's going to be GREAT next to Tim. Did anyone else see him get all the way up with Amare the other day? Stuffed him clean, but they whistled a bullshit call. He could easily be Fab with a few more inches. Too bad it won't be this year....I guess his buyout is just too big.

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-27-2007, 08:10 PM
i totally agree with the kobe thing and how much better we are now but watch out , you might be called an ugly american for supporting yer team, ha

tiago's playin great again tonight i just wish they could un-glue the ball from barbosa's hands

samikeyp
08-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Im loving it. :tu

Otaku
08-27-2007, 10:59 PM
I think it's too early to judge the whole team. They have not faced any good opponent yet, and probably won't in the whole tournament. There are a lot of "B" teams over there, and the rest are not even at the big "B" teams level.

I just say wait and see.

mardigan
08-27-2007, 11:00 PM
The reffing had sucked big time

exstatic
08-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Sorry. I find it hard to cheer for a team with both Amare and Mike D'Entures on the bench.

SequSpur
08-27-2007, 11:05 PM
True, I hate the Phoenix Suns.

I could punch Dantony in the frickin mouth.

WalterBenitez
08-28-2007, 05:57 AM
True, I hate the Phoenix Suns.

I could punch Dantony in the frickin mouth.

FIBA's world miss Dantony, the way he coachs fit well to make USA NT looks ugly :dramaquee

SKINNYPIMP210
08-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Sorry. I find it hard to cheer for a team with both Amare and Mike D'Entures on the bench.

LOL! VERY TRUE.