PDA

View Full Version : Forget Nanny-gate, It was Mistress-Gate That Came Back to Bite Kerik

Nbadan
12-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik conducted two extramarital affairs simultaneously, using a secret Battery Park City apartment for the passionate liaisons, the Daily News has learned.

The first relationship, spanning nearly a decade, was with city Correction Officer Jeanette Pinero; the second, and more startling, was with famed publishing titan Judith Regan.

His affair with Regan, the stunningly attractive head of her own book publishing company, lasted for almost a year.

Dramatically, each woman learned of the existence of the other after Pinero discovered a love note left by Regan in the apartment.

NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/261625p-224000c.html)

Kerik must have learned his family values from Rudy Guliani. Boy, the way the skeletons keep coming out of this guys closet, I'm waiting for the pretty-boys to show up and claim him as one of their own.

Ahh, family-values!

Clandestino
12-13-2004, 04:39 PM
who cares what he does behind closed doors... the only thing we should have been worried about is how he would have run the dept of homeland security... like clinton, he did well, even though he was with monica...

NeoConIV
12-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Clinton could take some lessons from this guy. Damn, this guy was pimpin the ho's. Good grief. It shouldn't have gotten as far as it did, what was Kerik thinking??

JoeChalupa
12-13-2004, 05:49 PM
Kerik was thinking with the same head Bill was.

From what I've heard, there are many more skeletons is this dude's closet.

NeoConIV
12-13-2004, 05:51 PM
Who should get the nod?

JoeChalupa
12-13-2004, 06:09 PM
I think Kerick and Bill already got the nod.

exstatic
12-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Good grief. It shouldn't have gotten as far as it did, what was Kerik thinking??

He was thinking with his li'l head. WTF was the Bush administration thinking? Don't they run background checks on these fuckers? How embarrassing to have the FBI at your disposal, and something like this throws egg all over your face.