PDA

View Full Version : Elson Breaks His Face!!

Testing
08-29-2007, 01:36 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2996344

He'll be out at least 6 weeks.........

ShoogarBear
08-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Man. Tough offseason for Spurs.

Good thing is should easily be ready for the preseason.

Well, hopefully his play in the European Championships will translate to a better year this year.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-29-2007, 01:41 PM
D'oh! When is camp supposed to start?

bdictjames
08-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Hopefully that'll fix that head of his to make better decisions.

Switchman
08-29-2007, 01:46 PM
:bang

jaespur21
08-29-2007, 01:48 PM
More Breaking news!!

Elson Breaks my heart

ashbeeigh
08-29-2007, 01:51 PM
Not that I'm one of those people that's like "No national basketball!!!" But.....

All the more reason for our players not to play during the off season. Tony hurt his ankle and now this. :rolleyes

ducks
08-29-2007, 01:57 PM
this is actually a blessing

lets go ian

timvp
08-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Man, the European doctors need to step it up. He broke his face and they didn't diagnose it until after the next game? Don't these teams know that if they keep botching these injury diagnoses that NBA teams are going to be less and less likely to let their players play in international ball?

That's like the French doctors saying Parker has a "very mild" ankle sprain ... and now a month later and Parker says he's only 70%.

Solid D
08-29-2007, 02:12 PM
He may want to wear goggles to feel more secure for the first part of the season. Hopefully his vision will be fine (no retinal damage, etc.).

ShoogarBear
08-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Maybe with the goggles he'll turn into Kareem.

Solid D
08-29-2007, 02:15 PM
:lol Kareem Rush?

Bruno
08-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Good thing is should easily be ready for the preseason.

It's not sure, training camp start in 5 weeks.

timvp
08-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Going by the speed at which Elson recovered last season from his injury, I expect him back around the All-Star break.

T Park
08-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Unfuckingreal...

Bruno
08-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Going by the speed at which Elson recovered last season from his injury, I expect him back around the All-Star break.

http://www.chaoticconcepts.com/haterade2.gif

timvp
08-29-2007, 03:12 PM
http://www.do2learn.com/picturecards/images/imageschedule/airplane_l.gif

phxspurfan
08-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Elson, you just lost your job. Congrats.

In other news, welcome Ian!

E20
08-29-2007, 03:26 PM
lol He broke his FACE.

MoSpur
08-29-2007, 03:32 PM
I expect him to be back in time for training camp, unless he has surgery, which the article states he won't need it.

MrChug
08-29-2007, 03:37 PM
lol He broke his FACE.

I know...that cracked me up!

I told my friend one time that if he didn't shut up I was gonna crack his faceplate...we spent about the next hour cracking up histerically.

Bruno
08-29-2007, 03:44 PM
http://www.do2learn.com/picturecards/images/imageschedule/airplane_l.gif

Let's see :
You use the soft/pussy card on Elson while he was playing with a broken face.
You blame French doctors for saying that Parker's injury was minor while he has been cleared by Spurs' doctors ten days after his injury.

Maybe it's time to look at facts and try to make some sense.

timvp
08-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Let's see :
You use the soft/pussy card on Elson while he was playing with a broken face.Link? Elson showed toughness by playing through the broken face. I just question his recovery time, which is a different matter.

You blame French doctors for saying that Parker's injury was minor They did. The French doctors said Parker would be fine to play in the stratisberg tourney or whatever and that was three weeks ago. Parker is admittedly still hobbled by that "minor" injury.

while he has been cleared by Spurs' doctors ten days after his injury.Well, if it were up to the French doctors, Parker would never have been evaluated by the Spurs. They said it was so minor that they couldn't understand why Parker was having it checked out. You posted about the French coach basically saying Parker will never play for France again if he doesn't come back and play through the injury, remember?

My problem with the diagnoses is the French doctors tried to downplay it to seemingly keep the Spurs from checking it out. An ankle that is only 70% healthy a month later was never a "mild" sprain. Especially when we are talking about Tony Parker and not someone with a low pain threshold.

Maybe it's time to look at facts and try to make some sense.So you have no problem with Elson playing a game with a broken face? You have no problem with Parker's original injury being misdiagnosed when it originally occurred? After last season when the French doctors tried to make Parker play through a fractured finger, you'd think they'd at least be halfway honest this time around.

Whisky Dog
08-29-2007, 04:02 PM
It's not the French NT people's money on the line with Parker, it's the Spurs' money. The French NT is trying to squeeze every last drop out of Parker that they can get to serve their own purposes, but now it's time for both Parker and the Spurs to realize that it's in his and their best interest if Parker waits until he's 100% healthy to play.

alamo50
08-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Link (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76729)

Damn this is a sad day for me over here........
First all hope for A-status in bball dissapears with Elson flying back to San Antone and than my 2nd favourite sports team in the world AJAX Amsterdam misses the Champions League in soccer.

Could it have been a curse that I ordered Elson's national team jersey just yesterday? Nah, he had already broken his face last week.

It does amaze me that he didn't notice the effect of the bone chips behind his eye.....Maybe they should remain there as he made 28 and 15 during last game!

All in all: :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

Bruno
08-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Link? Elson showed toughness by playing through the broken face. I just question his recovery time, which is a different matter.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57623

They did. The French doctors said Parker would be fine to play in the stratisberg tourney or whatever and that was three weeks ago. Parker is admittedly still hobbled by that "minor" injury.

Parker was cleared by Spurs' doctor before teh strasbourg tournament.

Well, if it were up to the French doctors, Parker would never have been evaluated by the Spurs. They said it was so minor that they couldn't understand why Parker was having it checked out.

Parker spend a couple of days in SA and Spurs' doctor cleared him.

You posted about the French coach basically saying Parker will never play for France again if he doesn't come back and play through the injury, remember?

:rolleyes
French coach never say that.

M
my problem with the diagnoses is the French doctors tried to downplay it to seemingly keep the Spurs from checking it out.

They don't downplay it.
French staff send MRI pictures to Spurs' staff, they haven't hidden somethign to Spurs' staff.

An ankle that is only 70% healthy a month later was never a "mild" sprain. Especially when we are talking about Tony Parker and not someone with a low pain threshold.

Parker hasn't said that his ankle is 70% healthy. He has said that he was at 70%, it's not the same thing. You had to consider that Parker has lost time in his training with his injury and that he isn't giving 100% in friendly games.
And Parker has been cleared by Spurs, do you think that they would have cleared 10 days after his injury if it wasn't a "mild" sprain.

So you have no problem with Elson playing a game with a broken face?

I don't know the whole Elson's story. Maybe Dutch staff has made a mistake with him, maybe not.

You have no problem with Parker's original injury being misdiagnosed when it originally occurred?

You have no problem with changing facts ?

After last season when the French doctors tried to make Parker play through a fractured finger, you'd think they'd at least be halfway honest this time around.

50 cent
08-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Fuck. I hate our players playing for the national teams during the summer risking injuries.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-29-2007, 04:53 PM
In defense of Elson's doctors I imagine it might be tough to tell if his face was broken, and if so, when said broken-ness actually occurred. :depressed

angel_luv
08-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Elson, ouch!
Get well soon. :)

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Dang. Oh well. More time for Bonner.

vander
08-29-2007, 05:40 PM
this is actually a blessing

lets go ian

thats what I was thinking, but you know how Pop is with the youngens. he'll probably find the dog house quick, then go the way of beno

timvp
08-29-2007, 05:43 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57623Which of those posts in there did I call Elson soft?

But thanks for finding that thread. I had forgotten the exact timetable of everything.

For the record, it took Elson 25 days to recover from an injury that was supposed to sideline him 10-14 days. But yeah, timvp was out of line taking a recovery timetable jab at Elson.

Parker was cleared by Spurs' doctor before teh strasbourg tournament.

Parker spend a couple of days in SA and Spurs' doctor cleared him.They began his rehab schedule and said he could go back if he wanted to. They confirmed it wasn't broken or anything but it wasn't like they deemed it an insignificant sprain like the French doctors did.

French coach never say that.
He didn't?

"Claude Bergeaud, french NT's coach seems pretty mad. Here's some quotes of his own, reported on lequipe.fr (french sport newspaper website)

"TP's ankle is really fine but we said we wouldn't take any risk...I don't see why he wouldn't be allowed to come back, except Spurs say : "French NT is over for TP !". Then, we'll understand it 's over for ever. Because if he's coming back to SA for those reasons, which are insignificant, a kick on the foot wich causes a really little, minor thing, then it will mean it's over. We won't have NBA players anymore"

Apology Accepted.

They don't downplay it. First of all, you can see the French NT coach calling it insignificant from the quote above. Second of all, there was this guy Bruno who said this:

"It's a very little injury and French NT staff isn't worried at all."

That was back on July 27th when the injury happened. Call it a "very little injury" and not being worried at all isn't downplaying the injury? An injury that more than a month later is only at 70%?

A "a kick on the foot wich causes a really little, minor thing" is about as downplaying as something can be downplayed. The only thing lower than that is to say Parker was faking it.

Parker hasn't said that his ankle is 70% healthy. He has said that he was at 70%, it's not the same thing. Really?

He told Buford his ankle only feels "about 70 or 80 percent,"

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA0825.01C.NZ.State.1CFinger0825.342287f.html

It sure looks like Parker is talking about his ankle . . .

I don't know the whole Elson's story. Maybe Dutch staff has made a mistake with him, maybe not.
Maybe not? In what circumstance could letting a player play with a broken face to the point that it affected his vision not been a mistake? Are you insinuating Elson should have played through the broken face?

You have no problem with changing facts ?What facts am I changing?

Fact: The French doctors and team called Parker's injury very, very minor ... so minor in fact that they didn't think he should come back to get it checked out.

Fact: More than a month later Parker is admittedly still ailing from that tiny "kick to the foot", as they put it.

Fact: The Spurs allowed him to return to France after confirming the injury was serious enough to the point that Parker was given a rehabilitation regimen.

Fact: Last year the French doctor and coaches would have let Parker play with a fractured finger if the Spurs wouldn't have intervined.

Fact: If Parker would have further damaged his finger, he could have been out months instead of weeks.

Exactly where am I changing facts?

Holt's Cat
08-29-2007, 05:46 PM
My God what is wrong with you people? Have you no faith? You fucking little cocksuckers.

T Park
08-29-2007, 06:09 PM
bruno going to absurd lengths to defend the shit euro doctors.

Cant_Be_Mated
08-29-2007, 06:11 PM
mookies chode is the best. hook em

Bruno
08-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Which of those posts in there did I call Elson soft?

Are you serious ?
Re-read what you say, you're saying that Elson is playing his pussy by not wanting to play while he should be healthy.

But thanks for finding that thread. I had forgotten the exact timetable of everything.

For the record, it took Elson 25 days to recover from an injury that was supposed to sideline him 10-14 days. But yeah, timvp was out of line taking a recovery timetable jab at Elson.

Recovery time isn't a rocket science.
It's really stupid to blame someone because an injury is taking more time to heal.

They began his rehab schedule and said he could go back if he wanted to. They confirmed it wasn't broken or anything but it wasn't like they deemed it an insignificant sprain like the French doctors did.

They didn't give him Parker a rehab schedule.
Parker said it in a press conference when he goes back in France. Parker say that Spurs have asked him nothing special but just "to go back slowly"
And Parker is too saying that "my ankle was very swollen yesterday because of the flight and is better today"
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/parker+conf%C3%A9rence/video/x2q14l_20070809tp_sport

He didn't?

"Claude Bergeaud, french NT's coach seems pretty mad. Here's some quotes of his own, reported on lequipe.fr (french sport newspaper website)

"TP's ankle is really fine but we said we wouldn't take any risk...I don't see why he wouldn't be allowed to come back, except Spurs say : "French NT is over for TP !". Then, we'll understand it 's over for ever. Because if he's coming back to SA for those reasons, which are insignificant, a kick on the foot wich causes a really little, minor thing, then it will mean it's over. We won't have NBA players anymore"

Apology Accepted.

He never say that parker will have to play "through the injury". He just said that Parker injury was minor and it was the case.

Apology Accepted.

First of all, you can see the French NT coach calling it insignificant from the quote above. Second of all, there was this guy Bruno who said this:

That was back on July 27th when the injury happened. Call it a "very little injury" and not being worried at all isn't downplaying the injury? An injury that more than a month later is only at 70%?

A "a kick on the foot wich causes a really little, minor thing" is about as downplaying as something can be downplayed. The only thing lower than that is to say Parker was faking it.

French staff said on July 28th that Parker will be out for one week because of this injury. He was out 2 weeks despite not having an ideal rehab schedule.

Really?

It sure looks like Parker is talking about his ankle . . .

Parker said on August 17th "I'm at 70% of my possibilities towards my ankle".
http://www.basketfrance.com/page_m.php?d=actu&p=actu&id=3416
i was wrong, he was speaking about his ankle but you were wrong because it was 3 weeks later and not one month.

Maybe not? In what circumstance could letting a player play with a broken face to the point that it affected his vision not been a mistake?

I don't judge without knowing the whole story and I'm not a doctor to judge if they have done a medical mistake.

Are you insinuating Elson should have played through the broken face?

No.

What facts am I changing?

let's see :

Fact: More than a month later Parker is admittedly still ailing from that tiny "kick to the foot", as they put it.

It's not "more than one month" but three weeks and ailing is too strong.

Fact: The Spurs allowed him to return to France after confirming the injury was serious enough to the point that Parker was given a rehabilitation regimen.

No rehab regimen have been given.

Fact: Last year the French doctor and coaches would have let Parker play with a fractured finger if the Spurs wouldn't have intervined.

It's not a fact but a speculation.

Bruno
08-29-2007, 06:49 PM
bruno going to absurd lengths to defend the shit euro doctors.

I love you too T Park, will you marry me ?

Cant_Be_Mated
08-29-2007, 07:01 PM
i knew bruno was down wit it i saiddddd

diego
08-29-2007, 07:28 PM
it seems elson just didnt notice, didnt say anything till his vision blurred. somebody should hook up a vid of the elbow, i wonder if he played through it?

i think we forget how much pounding these guys take, i mean, whats 100%? i imagine most players imagine 100% as being 15yrs old with no surgery... and in this argument between bruno and timvp, i think the american sports culture is very different in respect injuries than the rest of the world... to be specific- the us teams have more medical personnel, they use a lot of drugs, and they are very strict in their regimens. if a guy wants to play but the doctor wont clear him, thats that. whereas in the rest of the sporting world (ok, the south american and european sports im familiar with), there is less organization, more trainers and massagist vs drugs (obviously both of these happen everywhere, im only speaking in ratio), and basically its up to the player if he follows through. there are billions of examples of players that just play with all kinds of injuries, and like i said whats 100%, its so difficult to say.

ShoogarBear
08-29-2007, 07:31 PM
My God what is wrong with you people? Have you no faith? You fucking little cocksuckers.Well now, that was quite a little random machine gun spray.

timvp
08-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Are you serious ?
Re-read what you say, you're saying that Elson is playing his pussy by not wanting to play while he should be healthy. I don't even understand which of those posts has you outraged. I said that Elson coming back slower than expected could piss off his teammates. And I still stand by that.

Role players on the Spurs have a history of pushing themselves back onto the court sooner than expected. Terry Porter tore his meniscus the same year Duncan did. Porter missed one game. Duncan missed the playoffs.

It's a double standard ... yet an understandable one.

Recovery time isn't a rocket science.
It's really stupid to blame someone because an injury is taking more time to heal.Well, recovery time can start showing patterns. For example, Beno plays up injuries and milks them for all their worth. Everyone knows this. Going by your logic, it'd be "stupid" to blame Beno for his injuries. If that's the case, I guess Pop and most of the team's fans are stupid.

And regarding the French doctors, it shows a pattern of poor diagnoses. Last year they didn't think his finger was anything too major. This year, Parker is chastised because he wants his ankle looked at. And the ankle turns out to be more serious than first reported, just like his finger.

Do you not see these patterns?

They didn't give him Parker a rehab scheduleYou sure?

Parker will begin his rehabilitation program immediately upon his return to the States.

He never say that parker will have to play "through the injury". He just said that Parker injury was minor and it was the case.

"we'll understand it 's over for ever. Because if he's coming back to SA for those reasons, which are insignificant, a kick on the foot wich causes a really little, minor thing, then it will mean it's over. We won't have NBA players anymore" - French Coach

How can you not read that as a thinly veiled threat? He's basically saying if Parker doesn't play through his "insignificant" injury that he'd never play for France again. How can you interpret that differently?

First I say that the French coach threatened him by saying Parker has to play or else he'll never play for France again. You say that didn't happen. I show you where it happened. Then you change the subject and say that the coach didn't say Parker had to play through the injury ... when it's clear as day that's what he's saying. He might not have said those exact words but any type of interpretation would come to the same conclusion.

And I don't know how you are still saying the injury was minor. Three weeks or a month later, Parker says he's 70%. That is not a minor injury. A minor injury is recovered from in a couple days or up to a week. 70% after three weeks is not minor.

Perhaps we are using a different definition of the word minor . . .

French staff said on July 28th that Parker will be out for one week because of this injury. He was out 2 weeks despite not having an ideal rehab schedule.
Actually, according to you the French staff's reaction was:

70% after three weeks > isn't worried at all. Either they downplayed the injury or misdiagnosed it.

With a 70% ankle, I'm not even sure Pop would play him in the NBA.

Parker said on August 17th "I'm at 70% of my possibilities towards my ankle".
http://www.basketfrance.com/page_m.php?d=actu&p=actu&id=3416
i was wrong, he was speaking about his ankle but you were wrong because it was 3 weeks later and not one month.23 days != three weeks.

I apologize for rounding 23 days off to one month.

I don't judge without knowing the whole story and I'm not a doctor to judge if they have done a medical mistake.I don't know what more of the story you want. Elson breaks his face. Elson is cleared to play the next game. It's found that Elson shouldn't have been cleared to play the next game because he had a broken face.

What more do you want to know?

let's see :

It's not "more than one month" but three weeks and ailing is too strong.
So Parker is 100% now? It's been more than a month. Unless you can produce a quote saying he's 100%, I don't know how my statement isn't still a fact.

Plus as of 23 days later, he was at 70%. That'd be a miraculous recovery to go from injured to 70% in 23 days and then 70% to 100% in a week.

No rehab regimen have been given.Why do you think he came back to San Antonio? For some tacos?

He came back to let the trainers see his ankle and put him on a rehab schedule to strengthen his ankles.

It's not a fact but a speculation.:lol

How is that speculation? Pop had to cuss out half of France to get Parker back to San Antonio. You honestly think the French staff would have willingly sent Parker home if the Spurs were fine with him playing with the fracture?

ShoogarBear
08-29-2007, 07:39 PM
:lmao

I can't believe you guys are arguing whether 23 days = three weeks or one month.

SenorSpur
08-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Time to break out the Rip Hamilton mask.

cherylsteele
08-29-2007, 09:43 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2996344

He'll be out at least 6 weeks.........
I thought you were just being vindictive about the Spurs when I saw the thread title.

He actually broke his face....well sorta. I was good description. :lol

Fabbs
08-29-2007, 11:55 PM
Has anyone seen tape of the play that hurt Elsons face?

Bruno
08-30-2007, 03:31 AM
Well, recovery time can start showing patterns. For example, Beno plays up injuries and milks them for all their worth. Everyone knows this. Going by your logic, it'd be "stupid" to blame Beno for his injuries. If that's the case, I guess Pop and most of the team's fans are stupid.

timvp owning himself is a thing of beauty.
Pop blamed Beno for being a pussy ("poor little Beno").
timvp says he hasn't used the pussy card on Elson and says he is doing the same thing than Pop.

And regarding the French doctors, it shows a pattern of poor diagnoses. Last year they didn't think his finger was anything too major. This year, Parker is chastised because he wants his ankle looked at. And the ankle turns out to be more serious than first reported, just like his finger.

Do you not see these patterns?

I see the pattern that you are changing facts:

- "And regarding the French doctors, it shows a pattern of poor diagnoses. Last year they didn't think his finger was anything too major." Do you realize that you are blaming French doctors for not having X rays eyes on this one.

- "This year, Parker is chastised because he wants his ankle looked at." : it's just plain wrong. Parker has never been chastised.

- "And the ankle turns out to be more serious than first reported, just like his finger." The ankle injury has never been more serious than French doctors diagnostic made on July 27th (one day after the injury).

You sure?

I'm sure and you are saying Parker is a liar.
A transcription/trnaslation of what Parker said :
Question : " Will SA let you do full practices or is there some specific training exercises you aren't allowed to do ?"
Answer : " No, they said nothing. They just said that I must start again to play slowly."

Spurs haven't given a rehab schedule to Parker. They cleared him to play ten days after his injury. It's a fact, deal with it.

"we'll understand it 's over for ever. Because if he's coming back to SA for those reasons, which are insignificant, a kick on the foot wich causes a really little, minor thing, then it will mean it's over. We won't have NBA players anymore" - French Coach

How can you not read that as a thinly veiled threat? He's basically saying if Parker doesn't play through his "insignificant" injury that he'd never play for France again. How can you interpret that differently?

He isn't saying that Parker will have to play through his injury.
He is just saying that if Spurs forbid Parker to play this whole summer with French NT, it will be impossible to deal with nba players because their team will forbid them to play the whole summer as soon as they have a minor injury during a moment of the summer. He says that if nba players can't play with the NT when they have recovered from their injury, he won't select them in the future.

First I say that the French coach threatened him by saying Parker has to play or else he'll never play for France again. You say that didn't happen. I show you where it happened. Then you change the subject and say that the coach didn't say Parker had to play through the injury ... when it's clear as day that's what he's saying.

You said in your first post :
"You posted about the French coach basically saying Parker will never play for France again if he doesn't come back and play through the injury, remember?"

And I don't know how you are still saying the injury was minor. Three weeks or a month later, Parker says he's 70%. That is not a minor injury. A minor injury is recovered from in a couple days or up to a week. 70% after three weeks is not minor.

Perhaps we are using a different definition of the word minor . . .

yes, we are.

With a 70% ankle, I'm not even sure Pop would play him in the NBA.

You make no sense at all, Spurs' staff cleared him to play after 8-10 days.

23 days != three weeks.

I apologize for rounding 23 days off to one month.

It's 22 days.
And Apology Accepted.

I don't know what more of the story you want. Elson breaks his face. Elson is cleared to play the next game. It's found that Elson shouldn't have been cleared to play the next game because he had a broken face.

What more do you want to know?

You are simplifying things too much.

So Parker is 100% now? It's been more than a month. Unless you can produce a quote saying he's 100%, I don't know how my statement isn't still a fact.

Plus as of 23 days later, he was at 70%. That'd be a miraculous recovery to go from injured to 70% in 23 days and then 70% to 100% in a week.

Parker's ankle being at 70% after more than one month is just a speculation of your part.
And when Parker say that he is at 70% with his ankle, it doesn't mean that he is still injured. His ankle could be 100% heathly but he still need to re-gain his confidence with his ankle. When he say that, it likely means too that he has decided to be careful with his ankle during friendly games while eh is coming back from an injury.

Why do you think he came back to San Antonio? For some tacos?

He come back in SA because Spurs' doctors wnated to see his ankle.

He came back to let the trainers see his ankle and put him on a rehab schedule to strengthen his ankles.

They wanted to see his ankle to be sure that it wasn't more serious than French doctors diagnostic. They have had the same one and they let him go in France without a rehab schedule.

:lol

How is that speculation? Pop had to cuss out half of France to get Parker back to San Antonio. You honestly think the French staff would have willingly sent Parker home if the Spurs were fine with him playing with the fracture?

Changing facts. Once again. :rolleyes
The decision of Parker not playing has been quickly taken and has been unanimous. French medical staff said him that that he will be out for one month.
The only disagreement was that parker wanted to stay in Japan to cheer his friends while Spurs wanted that he came back to SA.

Fillmoe
08-30-2007, 03:33 AM
he sucks anyways

stéphane
08-30-2007, 03:57 AM
That's like the French doctors saying Parker has a "very mild" ankle sprain ... and now a month later and Parker says he's only 70%.

pff sure You stop training for 2 weeks and then you're back at 100% one week later :rolleyes

Admidave50
08-30-2007, 04:22 AM
even if you guys are over reacting, at least it's entertaining!

Testing
08-30-2007, 08:01 AM
:lol I personally vote for Bruno as the winner of this debate. Good job :tu

medstudent
08-30-2007, 08:05 AM
In defense of Elson's doctors I imagine it might be tough to tell if his face was broken, and if so, when said broken-ness actually occurred. :depressed

Yeah, we found out his face had been broken for quite sometime. The double vision explains why he was never where he was supposed to be defensively and why he would miss point blank dunks.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-30-2007, 08:10 AM
what a jackass

ArgSpursFan
08-30-2007, 08:20 AM
Time to sign Scola !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, He is a Rockets player now ,forget about it. :fro

Bruno
08-30-2007, 08:27 AM
even if you guys are over reacting, at least it's entertaining!

Fine, entertainment in a boring offseason is maybe the main quality of these endless argument. :)

Admidave50
08-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Fine, entertainment in a boring offseason is maybe the main quality of these endless argument. :)

T'as raison mon ami! Je vois que personne n'a parlé du match de TP contre l'Espagne ou j'ai raté un thread?

ducks
08-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Time to sign Scola !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, He is a Rockets player now ,forget about it. :fro
yeah because he plays where duncan plays and he will not beat him out

inconvertible
08-30-2007, 01:44 PM
bring in tiago.