PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Alba has the perfect wiggle, study says

tlongII
08-29-2007, 04:21 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/25/nwiggle125.xml

Jessica Alba, the film actress, has the ultimate sexy strut, according to a team of Cambridge mathematicians.

Jessica Alba's waist:hip ratio gives her a sexy walk

The academics found that it is the ratio between hips and waist that puts the sway into a woman's walk - and the nearer that ratio is to 0.7, the better.

This ratio provides the body with the right torso strength to produce a more angular swing and bounce to the hips during the walking motion.

Therefore, a woman with a 25in waist and 36in hips would have just the right proportions to carry off a sexy swagger as she walks.

The Jessica Alba sashay beat off competition from Kate Moss, Angelina Jolie and even Marilyn Monroe, whose walk along a railway platform in Some Like It Hot is one of the most famous in film history.

While Monroe was a fraction off the target ratio with 0.69, the Cambridge team said that Alba had the perfect proportions.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-29-2007, 04:28 PM
:lol Breaking News: Nerds Find Way to Pass Off Alba Obsession as Science

JoeChalupa
08-29-2007, 04:32 PM
I had read about that study....now if they can do a study on herpes.

BigBeezie
08-29-2007, 04:38 PM
I heard Derek Jeter gave her the herpes. It's sad I tell yah...

Viva Las Espuelas
08-29-2007, 04:43 PM
I heard Derek Jeter gave her the herpes. It's sad I tell yah...she went out with him?!....................she's lost a lot of points with me. and she got herpes from him?! what a waste.

midgetonadonkey
08-29-2007, 04:43 PM

The saddest part about it is that she passed them on to me.

ToughActinTinactin
08-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Fantasy herpes?

ZStomp
08-29-2007, 04:57 PM
Jessica Alba has the perfect everything.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Jessica Alba has the perfect everything.except the vagina, so i hear

mardigan
08-29-2007, 05:00 PM
If Jeter gave Alba the herps, then Biel probably got them too

tlongII
08-29-2007, 05:00 PM
I'd hit it.

http://www.bartcop.com/alba-03.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-29-2007, 05:02 PM
I'd hit it.

Except during those times that those pesky symptoms show up. :depressed

Kori Ellis
08-29-2007, 05:21 PM

Maybe she gave it to Jeter.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-29-2007, 05:22 PM
ahhh the elusive 0.7 waist hip ratio
yessir if you find one of those you'd best hang onto it.

leemajors
08-29-2007, 05:31 PM
ahhh the elusive 0.7 waist hip ratio
yessir if you find one of those you'd best hang onto it.
did you ever hear singh speak on the UT campus? kinda creepy.

ashbeeigh
08-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Duh. Any college graduate would know about the hip ratio.

Someone at UIW, St. Mary's, or Trinity is doing research on this topic.

I think they expanded it to men as well and the male ratio was .8 Interesting.

And I don't have anything to say about Jessica. Nothing at all.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-29-2007, 05:39 PM
did you ever hear singh speak on the UT campus? kinda creepy.

No, who is dis singh? I got edumacated 'bout waist hip ratio by anudda pursin.

tlongII
08-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Except during those times that those pesky symptoms show up. :depressed

I believe they have medication to keep it under control. Besides, it's all hear-say anyway.

ashbeeigh
08-29-2007, 05:42 PM
No, who is dis singh? I got edumacated 'bout waist hip ratio by anudda pursin.

http://www.psy.utexas.edu/psy/FACULTY/Singh/Singh.html

Evolutionary Biology/Psychology like professor. Probably pretty amazing to hear speak.

Switchman
08-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Definition of Overrated.

Cant_Be_Mated
08-29-2007, 06:37 PM
mookies wiggle to his jiggle is the best i saiddddd

cherylsteele
08-29-2007, 08:03 PM
I know the guys will eventually say it...so I'll save them the time:
:ttiwwp:

PixelPusher
08-29-2007, 08:06 PM
I know the guys will eventually say it...so I'll save them the time:
:ttiwwp:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/jamackey/alba.gif

Viva Las Espuelas
08-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Maybe she gave it to Jeter.True dat

peewee's lovechild
08-30-2007, 08:12 AM
I wonder what ratio gives me my sexy strut.

50 cent
08-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Like we needed some math study to tell us she was perfect.

CuckingFunt
08-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Dammit.

I'm only a 0.685.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-30-2007, 09:27 AM
The American obsession with Alba is amazing... IMO she's not THAT hot. Nice body, nothing too perfect though, and alright face. I've seen hotter chicks walking down the street, I shit you not.

CuckingFunt
08-30-2007, 09:29 AM
The American obsession with Alba is amazing... IMO she's not THAT hot. Nice body, nothing too perfect though, and alright face. I've seen hotter chicks walking down the street, I shit you not.She's pretty, but completely boring. I don't get the obsession, either.

tlongII
08-30-2007, 09:52 AM
I'd like to get it.

Triumph
08-30-2007, 11:25 AM
i'd bury my bone so deep in that ass, she'd have doggy breath for a month

Jelly
08-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Who says she has herpes? How do you guys know?

mardigan
08-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Jessica Alba herpes claim
August 10, 2007

Jessica Alba caught herpes from an ex-boyfriend, it has been claimed.

The 'Fantastic Four' star - recently voted FHM's Sexiest Woman Alive 2007 - previously dated New York Yankees baseball star Derek Jeter and during their relationship she allegedly contracted the sexually transmitted disease.

A source who worked as Jessica's assistant at the time claims they had to replenish her Valtrex prescription - a treatment for genital herpes - on a regular basis, according to website L.A. Rag Mag.

Jeter has also dated Mariah Carey, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Justin Timberlake's new girlfriend Jessica Biel.

Seventy per cent of herpes spreading is said to happen when there is no sign of infection, according to a US STD awareness campaign.

Jessica, 26, recently split from lover Cash Warren because he wouldn't marry her.

The 'Sin City' actress, who reportedly called time on their two-and-a-half year romance during an emotional telephone conversation last month, grew tired of waiting for the movie producer to propose.

A source said: "He wasn't ready for marriage, and Jessica is. It's as simple as that. It's kind of cold that people are saying she has just finished with him, because it isn't like that."

The pair met on the set of the first 'Fantastic Four' film in 2005, in which Jessica starred and Cash worked as a director's assistant.

(C) BANG Media International

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/08/10/jessica_alba_herpes_claim/

Jelly
08-30-2007, 12:55 PM
All that's just rumour and as far as her getting Valtrex on a regular basis, she may get it for cold sores, which is a form of Herpes and is treated with Valtrex, but it is not the same as genital herpes. If it is than the whole country is in trouble, because I've read that close to 70% have cold sore/herpes.

SpursWoman
08-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Jessica? Is that you? :lol

Jelly
08-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Jessica? Is that you? :lol

I don't think she hangs out at Spurstalk. But haven't we all known plenty of people who get those cold sores. That's herpes and that maybe all she has.

SpursWoman
08-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Um, it was a joke.

WGAS if she does or doesn't ... I don't think anyone here is in any immediate danger. :lol

BigBeezie
08-30-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm not a fan of her's or anything. I like Halley Berry and Alyssa Milano....

Slomo
08-30-2007, 01:33 PM
... I don't think anyone here is in any immediate danger. :lolSo you're saying there's a chance?

SpursWoman
08-30-2007, 01:37 PM
So you're saying there's a chance?

Anything is possible. :lol

Jimcs50
08-30-2007, 01:45 PM
All that's just rumour and as far as her getting Valtrex on a regular basis, she may get it for cold sores, which is a form of Herpes and is treated with Valtrex, but it is not the same as genital herpes. If it is than the whole country is in trouble, because I've read that close to 70% have cold sore/herpes.

Not even close to 70%

More like 30%.

inconvertible
08-30-2007, 02:14 PM
:lol Breaking News: Nerds Find Way to Pass Off Alba Obsession as Science

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :toast

inconvertible
08-30-2007, 02:16 PM
but it also means you can have a 50in waist and 72in hips and be able to accomplish the same thing......once the forklift gets you on your feet.

inconvertible
08-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Jessica Alba herpes claim
August 10, 2007

Jessica Alba caught herpes from an ex-boyfriend, it has been claimed.

The 'Fantastic Four' star - recently voted FHM's Sexiest Woman Alive 2007 - previously dated New York Yankees baseball star Derek Jeter and during their relationship she allegedly contracted the sexually transmitted disease.

A source who worked as Jessica's assistant at the time claims they had to replenish her Valtrex prescription - a treatment for genital herpes - on a regular basis, according to website L.A. Rag Mag.

Jeter has also dated Mariah Carey, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Justin Timberlake's new girlfriend Jessica Biel.

Seventy per cent of herpes spreading is said to happen when there is no sign of infection, according to a US STD awareness campaign.

Jessica, 26, recently split from lover Cash Warren because he wouldn't marry her.

The 'Sin City' actress, who reportedly called time on their two-and-a-half year romance during an emotional telephone conversation last month, grew tired of waiting for the movie producer to propose.

A source said: "He wasn't ready for marriage, and Jessica is. It's as simple as that. It's kind of cold that people are saying she has just finished with him, because it isn't like that."

The pair met on the set of the first 'Fantastic Four' film in 2005, in which Jessica starred and Cash worked as a director's assistant.

(C) BANG Media International

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/08/10/jessica_alba_herpes_claim/

she can still strut it.....but when the herpes flares up, its gonna hurt.

SpursWoman
08-30-2007, 02:30 PM
but it also means you can have a 50in waist and 72in hips and be able to accomplish the same thing......once the forklift gets you on your feet.

:lmao

I was going to say, "Damn, I wish I could have those inches back on my hips that I lost so I could walk sexier!!!!!" :lol

Shelly
09-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Uh, Oh...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/05/alba-has-sexiest-walk-no-way-say-scientists/#continuedcontents

Alba Has Sexiest Walk? No Way, Say Scientists!
Posted Sep 5th 2007 12:34PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Wacky and Weird, Jessica Alba, Hot Bodies

Last week the Daily Telegraph released results of a very sexy scientific study claiming that Jessica Alba has the sexiest walk in the world. Alba's 25-inch waist and 36-inch hips, said the study, produced the sexiest strut, ranking her higher than Angelina Jolie, Kate Moss and even historical hottie Marilyn Monroe.

But according to Cambridge University Professor Richard Weber, who worked on the mathematical equation, Alba wasn't the winner. Weber was commissioned to determine the sexiest swagger by Clarion Communications, a PR firm that reps a hair removal product. He says the reported results are bogus -- Angelina Jolie is actually the sexiest strutter.

Adds scientist Ben Goldacre, writer for the Guardian, Clarion already had a winner in mind when it commissioned the study. Goldacre was told by a Clarion rep that in order to highlight the product, they wanted "Beyonce to come out on top followed by other celebrities with curvy legs such as J-Lo and Kylie, and celebrities like Kate Moss and Amy Winehouse to be at the bottom -- e.g., skinny and pale unshapely legs are not as sexy."

The nerve!According to a survey of 800 men, and Weber's mathematical estimations, Beyonce was actually ranked fourth and Angelina Jolie was the first place pick. Alba ranked 7th in the survey -- near the bottom -- but was chosen by Clarion as the winner for her "shapely curves and smooth, glossy legs," according to a Veet press release.

Said Weber, "The Clarion press release was not approved by me and is factually incorrect and misleading in suggesting there has been any serious attempt to do mathematics here. I do not endorse what the press release says."

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Uh, Oh...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/05/alba-has-sexiest-walk-no-way-say-scientists/#continuedcontents

Alba Has Sexiest Walk? No Way, Say Scientists!
Posted Sep 5th 2007 12:34PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Wacky and Weird, Jessica Alba, Hot Bodies

Last week the Daily Telegraph released results of a very sexy scientific study claiming that Jessica Alba has the sexiest walk in the world. Alba's 25-inch waist and 36-inch hips, said the study, produced the sexiest strut, ranking her higher than Angelina Jolie, Kate Moss and even historical hottie Marilyn Monroe.

But according to Cambridge University Professor Richard Weber, who worked on the mathematical equation, Alba wasn't the winner. Weber was commissioned to determine the sexiest swagger by Clarion Communications, a PR firm that reps a hair removal product. He says the reported results are bogus -- Angelina Jolie is actually the sexiest strutter.

Adds scientist Ben Goldacre, writer for the Guardian, Clarion already had a winner in mind when it commissioned the study. Goldacre was told by a Clarion rep that in order to highlight the product, they wanted "Beyonce to come out on top followed by other celebrities with curvy legs such as J-Lo and Kylie, and celebrities like Kate Moss and Amy Winehouse to be at the bottom -- e.g., skinny and pale unshapely legs are not as sexy."

The nerve!According to a survey of 800 men, and Weber's mathematical estimations, Beyonce was actually ranked fourth and Angelina Jolie was the first place pick. Alba ranked 7th in the survey -- near the bottom -- but was chosen by Clarion as the winner for her "shapely curves and smooth, glossy legs," according to a Veet press release.

Said Weber, "The Clarion press release was not approved by me and is factually incorrect and misleading in suggesting there has been any serious attempt to do mathematics here. I do not endorse what the press release says."

I smell a sequel to "An Inconvenient Truth" coming on.

ShoogarBear
09-05-2007, 03:58 PM
:lmao

I all the candidates need to be re-taped. By a Real Scientist.

:nerd

angel_luv
09-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Do these people really not have any more pressing projects to study?

First Comic Sitting
09-05-2007, 04:05 PM
possible herpes or 3rd world refugees...

no tail is worth this crap.