PDA

View Full Version : Ticket760

Soul_Patch
08-30-2007, 12:41 PM
They just broke off Jim Rome to go to live coverage of the Astros v Cards.

Clueless?

King
08-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Ticket carries all of the Astros games.

Soul_Patch
08-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Who cares about the astros anymore this season. They are dead last in the standings...Rome was fairly entertaining today...i am miffed.

ashbeeigh
08-30-2007, 12:57 PM
go listen to some music.

just kidding. I know people listen to talk radio.

MoSpur
08-30-2007, 01:00 PM
It would be understandable if the Astros were in a tight race for the wildcard or something, but they're not. I am sure there is a deal in place where they have to broadcast the Stros.

Re-Animator
08-30-2007, 02:41 PM
I would rather listen to a non stop "topic wheel" marathon than the Astros

midgetonadonkey
08-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Who cares about the astros anymore this season. They are dead last in the standings...Rome was fairly entertaining today...i am miffed.

Rome and entertaining don't belong in the same sentence.

S_A_Longhorn
08-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Geez, so San Antonio missed out from the standard Rome format:

Opening comments - interview no one cares about - segment about how great the preceding interview was - more emails about how great the interview while inserting who will be interviewed the next hour.

REPEAT x2 hours

I'd rather listen the 'Stros game and I hate the 'Stros.

Last Comic Standing
08-30-2007, 02:45 PM
I would rather just stare at the banner above and watch Bigzax get fatter than to listen to the Astros on the radio

maxpower
08-30-2007, 02:46 PM
They just broke off Jim Rome to go to live coverage of the Astros v Cards.

Clueless?

I'm no astros fan but this topic reeks of a bandwagoner mentality.

BigBeezie
08-30-2007, 03:00 PM

Rome was cracking me up today... Ticket760 is the least impressive sports station ever.

I think have figured out what their demographic is as well. Listen to the people that call in... I get dumber everytime I listen to someone call into rant.

Whottt.
08-30-2007, 03:13 PM
That local show they have on Saturday is good. I wonder if King knows who they are?

Switchman
08-30-2007, 03:15 PM
I've given up on the ticket760. I used to listen from 1-6 while at work. I just can't take that much walter.

In the past when Astros or WNBA came on that equaled an automatic turning off of the radio.

Whottt.
08-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Walter is not to bad he makes great BLT.

MoSpur
08-30-2007, 03:25 PM
I like the show on the weekends

King
08-30-2007, 03:41 PM
That local show they have on Saturday is good. I wonder if King knows who they are?

Sure don't. I haven't worked there in almost two years - but I've wondered who they are, also. Probably a Peter Burns question.

Big Worm
08-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Sure don't. I haven't worked there in almost two years - but I've wondered who they are, also. Probably a Peter Burns question.

Did you leave or did they Vexler you?

Soul_Patch
08-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Sheman and washington are ok in the mornings...actually i like them quite a bit better than Rome.

Rome is entertaining every once and a while...He was going off for the past 2 days about the Ms. Teen South Carolina...and for whatever reason i found that hillarious...

no clue where the bandwagoner comments come in...are you saying im a bandwagon astros fan? Bandwagon rome fan?

Im actually neither...stros are ok, but i really dont follow any particular team in baseball.

T Park
08-30-2007, 04:12 PM
so all the astros fans that follow em should have to miss the game due to Jim Rome?

Soul_Patch
08-30-2007, 04:18 PM
So all the Rome fans that follow him should have to miss Rome because of the astros?

King
08-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Did you leave or did they Vexler you?

No, I left on my own to take another job. Evidently I got out just in time, too.

=RTM=
08-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Unless your Charlie Parker, he is in for life.
Do you still do movies/music editing? have you ever posted a picture of yourself?

as for the Stro's..........I think they need to do like the high school football teams and the UTSA games they have another AM radio station that carries them.

The irony of it all is Walter and the ticket spend about 2 minutes a month talking about the very team their radio station sponsors

leemajors
08-30-2007, 11:33 PM
So all the Rome fans that follow him should have to miss Rome because of the astros?
get a clue and stream rome off the net for free. if you're that big a fan, become a member of his site and download the podcast, where you can hear him dictating his interviewees answers before they open their mouths anytime you want.