PDA

View Full Version : You stay classy Argentina

Pages : [1] 2

judaspriestess
08-31-2007, 01:49 AM
just got back from the USA v. Argentina game. Sat in the section right next to the rowdy Argentina section.

When Kobe went to the line, the Argentinian fans were chanting "Rapist" in Spanish. It got loud only once at least with that chant.

They also said some kind of racial slur when Stoudamire went to the line but I couldn't hear them to well. All I heard was the first part and I will not repeat it.

Nice real nice :rolleyes
There's nothing wrong with spirited competition but saying crap like that was not necessary. :td :td :td :td

medstudent
08-31-2007, 01:50 AM
I hope ALL the argies read this. Especially the douches who think Lebron was classless with his post-dunk stare downs.

atxrocker
08-31-2007, 01:56 AM
weaksauce. fans always get rowdy. get over it.

judaspriestess
08-31-2007, 01:59 AM
weaksauce. fans always get rowdy. get over it.

get over what? rowdy and stupid are two different things. It could have gotten very nasty if more people around understood what they were saying.
Thats bad sportsmanship.

atxrocker
08-31-2007, 02:03 AM
get over being over dramatic about the whole thing. i hear reports all the time of nba players here in the states getting called racial slurs. it happens here too. the other teams fans are always gonna try to get under your teams skin. they called kobe what he is and you "think" they said some racial slur about amare. you're not even sure.

judaspriestess
08-31-2007, 02:10 AM
get over being over dramatic about the whole thing. i hear reports all the time of nba players here in the states getting called racial slurs. it happens here too. the other teams fans are always gonna try to get under the your teams skin. they called kobe what he is and you "think" they said some racial slur about amare. you're not even sure.

hmmmm, I just re-read my post and no where does it say I "think" I heard a racial slur, I said I could not hear the last part of the slur. The first part I heard just fine and it does not need to be repeated. Over dramatic??? lol

atxrocker
08-31-2007, 02:16 AM
you're right, man. i mean i'm not defending what they did, it wasn't right. just saying that it is pretty common is all.

Beno Udrih
08-31-2007, 02:19 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with atxrocker on this one. The same shit happens here. have you ever been to a mavs game as a hispanic spurs fan? Anyways I'm sure it wasn't all of them saying it. Like any crowd there's always some jack asses who can't be civil.

saporvida
08-31-2007, 02:37 AM
Like any crowd there's always some jack asses who can't be civil.

staying "civil" is for pussies! when i go to the spurs games i get down right crazy. i might not spout off racial slurs but i let a 'fuck you' and a 'you suck' out from time to time. i let diaw have it during game 1 of the finals and when the game ended i went down to his seat and told him it was all in good fun and he was cool with the whole thing and we talked about manu chao a bit. diaw understands so why cant you people? "civil" is man made & emotion is raw.
:smokin

Beno Udrih
08-31-2007, 02:42 AM
Good for you saporvida.

saporvida
08-31-2007, 02:44 AM
Good for you saporvida.

:king

Slo spurs fan
08-31-2007, 02:44 AM
staying "civil" is for pussies! when i go to the spurs games i get down right crazy. i might not spout off racial slurs but i let a 'fuck you' and a 'you suck' out from time to time. i let diaw have it during game 1 of the finals and when the game ended i went down to his seat and told him it was all in good fun and he was cool with the whole thing and we talked about manu chao a bit. diaw understands so why cant you people? "civil" is man made & emotion is raw.
You should come to Europa to see what is for pussies and what isnīt. :smokin

saporvida
08-31-2007, 02:54 AM
You should come to Europa to see what is for pussies and what isnīt. :smokin

damn what did you say? i stopped reading once i noticed your signature. oh my how hynotic especially when im high as hell right now. ah drool.....

Vingianx
08-31-2007, 02:58 AM
your signature is hypnotizing, can stare at it for a looooooong time........

Slo spurs fan
08-31-2007, 03:10 AM

exstatic
08-31-2007, 06:43 AM
"civil" is man made & emotion is raw.
So, where's the line? Was it OK for the PHO fans to be chucking H2O bottles at our players? They were just letting out their emotions, right?

"civil" is man made & emotion is for monkeys and apes because they don't have any control over theirs.
FIFY

Pero
08-31-2007, 06:53 AM
Yeah, hypnotizing indeed. :D Who is it?

Pero
08-31-2007, 06:54 AM
As for name calling. LOL! Big deal. There are far worse things that have been and are done during games.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 06:55 AM
There is a difference between being rowdy and dropping racial slurs.

If that is your definition of rowdy, they you are pretty fucked up.

Martin R
08-31-2007, 07:30 AM
....at least the didn't start a fight with the players.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Weīll stay classy...
while you keep on killing Women and children in Irak... :depressed

MaNuMaNiAc
08-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Anyone that shouts racial slurs to a player for any reason is an ignorant SOB no matter what country he comes from. This one happened to be Argentinian. A word of advise though, don't be a hypocrite. The US is full of racism, so don't start calling out all Argentina for what a few jackasses did.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 08:12 AM
Weīll stay classy...
while you keep on killing Women and children in Irak...

Which has what to do with basketball?

Anyone that shouts racial slurs to a player for any reason is an ignorant SOB no matter what country he comes from. This one happened to be Argentinian. A word of advise though, don't be a hypocrite. The US is full of racism, so don't start calling out all Argentina for what a few jackasses did.

I agree with the first part of this but how am I being a hypocrite? I don't use racial slurs so how can me being against that be hypocritical? Also...where did I or anyone say it was all Argentines that do this?

urunobili
08-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Weīll stay classy...

man that was tough!!! :devil

MaNuMaNiAc
08-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Which has what to do with basketball?

I agree with the first part of this but how am I being a hypocrite? I don't use racial slurs so how can me being against that be hypocritical? Also...where did I or anyone say it was all Argentines that do this?I wasn't talking to you sami, I was talking to judas

Doug Collins
08-31-2007, 08:28 AM
Weīll stay classy...

That coming from a country that actively gave asylum to nazi war criminals after WWII. :spin

George Gervin's Afro
08-31-2007, 08:32 AM

yes. he is correct we have our share of racists

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 08:37 AM
yes. he is correct we have our share of racists

Very true, and if they shout racial slurs at a basketball game, they too should be shown the way out.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 08:38 AM
That coming from a country that actively gave asylum to nazi war criminals after WWII. :spin

yes,but thereīs always time to recognize mistakes.like we did.
you could do that too and get the fuck out of Irak,donīt you think???

Doug Collins
08-31-2007, 08:47 AM

If only it were that simple...

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 08:48 AM

Yes which explains the overwhelming support for the war by the US people. :rolleyes

Oh and you still haven't answered my question...what does that have to do with basketball?

Oh, Gee!!
08-31-2007, 08:50 AM
it's a different country, don't hold them to American standards

rasho8
08-31-2007, 08:52 AM
Hey... if people can throw bananas and flares at black soccer players they can use racial slurs against basketball players right?
NO!!
And that airhorn piece of shit needed to get his ass kicked.

rasho8
08-31-2007, 08:53 AM

Anti-racism is an american standard? Thought it was a human rights thing.
Fucking douche.

urunobili
08-31-2007, 09:07 AM
guys... cool down... let's talk about basketball usatoday has a great section for politics... the guy that said that he "heard" racist slurs... should bring some proof of that.. otherwise... it's still a waste of time... until he proves what he is saying... let's boicot this thread

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 09:08 AM
guys... cool down... let's talk about basketball usatoday has a great section for politics... the guy that said that he "heard" racist slurs... should bring some proof of that.. otherwise... it's still a waste of time... until he proves what he is saying... let's boicot this thread

Id love to just talk basketball but you and some of your countrymen seem to think that your style of basketball is the only "proper" way to play and I have a big problem with that.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 09:10 AM
Yes which explains the overwhelming support for the war by the US people. :rolleyes

Oh and you still haven't answered my question...what does that have to do with basketball?

Nothing at all

I brought this up coze the reazon of this thread wanst about Basketball at all.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Nothing at all

I brought this up coze the reazon of this thread wanst about Basketball at all.

so then you are ok with someone using a racial slur.

ALVAREZ6
08-31-2007, 09:13 AM
How did you know it was a racial slur if you couldn't hear it well or understand it?

BTW, as ManuMania said, this shit happens everywhere. Don't let me begin to tell you the racism I here.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 09:14 AM
so then you are ok with someone using a racial slur.

whoever says that never used or said a racial statment in his/her life is lying,and that goes to everybody,not just white people,it goes to blacks,Spanishs,Asians,Eastern/Western Europeans etc.

So letīs not start with the ĻIīm the best person on earthĻ
statements

PLEASEEEEEEEE

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 09:16 AM
So letīs not start with the ĻIīm the best person on earthĻ
statements

Show me where I said that.

I didn't say you did...I asked if you though it was ok.

MajorMike
08-31-2007, 09:17 AM
We should start chanting 'Snagglepuss' at Scola.

Weīll stay classy...

So, hey, how's that Falklands War thing working out for ya?

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 09:20 AM

Fine,they just told me they are bringing some hookers from the US to our solders..........

............BTW,is your momma coming too???

urunobili
08-31-2007, 09:21 AM
We should start chanting 'Snagglepuss' at Scola.

man... that was tough... u guys gotta cool down... there's no proof the Argentinean fans said anything yet!!!

Mister Sinister
08-31-2007, 09:46 AM
Gaaaaahhh! This thread fucking fails!

Pero
08-31-2007, 10:17 AM
All of this shit is irrelevant. What is relevant however, is, who is that girl in Slo Spurs Fan`s sig??????? :D:D:D

JamStone
08-31-2007, 10:18 AM
I'll take a few racial slurs being shouted by fans over the alternative of what happens at most international soccer games, from trying to kill the referees to taking lead pipes to fans of the opposing team.

I think there have been fans of American teams in the NBA that have shouted "rapist" at Kobe as well. Right or wrong, I don't think the Argentines were the first to yell that at Kobe.

As for racial slurs, you have to consider the source and the environment. I think things like this are more common in international settings among crazed and sometimes drunk fans. If you take it for what it is and with a grain of salt, you might be able to just leave it for what it is, rowdy, competitive, spirited cheering that is in poor taste.

Switchman
08-31-2007, 10:21 AM
Pay me millions of dollars a year and you can kick me in the balls once a week.

They make more money in their careers than most of those people will make in 20 lifetimes. As long as it is just words who cares. Words only affect the weak.

ShoogarBear
08-31-2007, 10:21 AM
I can't believe ArgSpursFan posted in this thread at all. He was probably the one yelling the racial slurs.

judaspriestess
08-31-2007, 10:28 AM
Weīll stay classy...

I'm referring to slurs being said at a basketball game sweetie, not the war in Iraq(spelled correctly with a q) and don't EVER fucking assume all Americans agree with it, that is so damn stupid and a cheap shot. Keep to the subject at hand. I don't care if you call people bitches, assholes, sluts, dicks whatever but show respect by not hurling slurs thats all. is that so difficult to understand and these argentinians live in Vegas, who diss on the US and live here at the same time?

I guess everyone did not read the last part of my first post,

Theres nothing wrong with competition, slurs are not necessary!!

Pero
08-31-2007, 10:29 AM
Who is the girl???

Pero
08-31-2007, 10:30 AM
:lol

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm referring to slurs being said at a basketball game sweetie, not the war in Iraq(spelled correctly with a q) and don't EVER fucking assume all Americans agree with it, that is so damn stupid and a cheap shot. Keep to the subject at hand. I don't care if you call people bitches, assholes, sluts, dicks whatever but show respect by not hurling slurs thats all. is that so difficult to understand and these argentinians live in Vegas, who diss on the US and live here at the same time?

I reather yeal at a player in a basketball court(racial stuffs or not),tham killing inocents.what about you?

judaspriestess
08-31-2007, 10:32 AM
How did you know it was a racial slur if you couldn't hear it well or understand it?

BTW, as ManuMania said, this shit happens everywhere. Don't let me begin to tell you the racism I here.

re-read the post, I said I understood the first part which was clearly not complimentary the second part got drowned out. I was not on their fucking crotch listening to every word they said.

judaspriestess
08-31-2007, 10:33 AM
I reather yeal at a player in a basketball court(racial stuffs or not),tham killing inocents.what about you?

did you actually read the post I said or did you just post to post?

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 10:33 AM

Just as your assuming all argentinians agree with it. I hate argentina as much as anyone, but i have to agree with the argies, you're a dramaqueen.

You seem to worry about the nation of argentina, and then not give a shit about the religous bigotry in muslim countries, that my freind is inconsistent.

JamStone
08-31-2007, 10:34 AM

I guess everyone did not read the last part of my first post,

Theres nothing wrong with competition, slurs are not necessary!!

I think it's safe to assume not all Argentines agree with throwing racial slurs at basketball players, yet the thread addresses the entire country of Argentina.

judaspriestess
08-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Just as your assuming all argentinians agree with it. I hate argentina as much as anyone, but i have to agree with the argies, you're a dramaqueen.

You seem to worry about the nation of argentina, and then not give a shit about the religous bigotry in muslim countries, that my freind is inconsistent.

lol, no honey, I am a complex individual like you and I can multitask and give a shit about many things.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 10:35 AM
did you actually read the post I said or did you just post to post?

what Iīm trying to say is that nobody is perfect or good enough to critizise others peopleīs maners or ways.
and Iīm sure those Arg guys in the court were probably saying that to Kobe,that doesnt mean they hate him or want to kill him.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 10:37 AM
what Iīm trying to say is that nobody is perfect or good enough to critizise others peopleīs maners or ways.
and Iīm sure those Arg guys in the court were probably saying that to Kobe,that doesnt mean they hate him or want to kill him

If the other Argie players are like Manu and Fabricio, then I doubt they stooped so low as to drop a racial slur. They both seem to be good people.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 10:37 AM
what Iīm trying to say is that nobody is perfect or good enough to critizise others peopleīs maners or ways

You have no problem critisizing people.

Switchman
08-31-2007, 10:38 AM
You're making the arg players sound like a bunch of emos.

If manu and nocioni were playing for you guys I'd be cheering for them. I'd love to see Melo sitting on the bench with a tear.

judaspriestess
08-31-2007, 10:42 AM
and Iīm sure those Arg guys in the court were probably saying that to Kobe,that doesnt mean they hate him or want to kill him.

saying that slurs are not necessary is CRITISIZING??? I said it was not necessary and I only pointed out the incident at this ONE game not every Argentinian in the entire flippin world. I've been to Argentina I don't hate Argies. It just ultimately sucks that bigotry is everywhere.

later, gotta run to work :toast

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 10:43 AM
You have no problem critisizing people.

but Iīm not making a drama out of it.Iīm just saying that:thatīs gonna comeback and bite US team in the ass,sooner or later(basketball wise)

ObiwanGinobili
08-31-2007, 10:48 AM
racial slurs are far far far beyond unnecessary and not considered good sportsmanship - no matter what country the spewers are from.
I would think however that people visiting a foriegn country would want to give as good an impression of thier home country as possible and refrain from spewing racial garbage. But perhaps these particular Artgies (whom JP CLEARLY heard...) are not the smartest dudes on the planet.

And the irony of ArgSpursFan evne posting in this thread is ridicules.
Stop trying to divert the conversation by waving Iraq around. that has nothign to do with backwards racisim and bad sportsmanship on display in the stands at a BBall game.

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 10:50 AM
not to be the Spelling Gestapo, but...

c-r-i-t-i-c-i-z-e

sorry everybody but it was driving me nuts.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 10:50 AM
I would think however that people visiting a foriegn country would want to give as good an impression of thier home country as possible and refrain from spewing racial garbage.

you mean just like the US solders do in Irak,right? :fro

v2freak
08-31-2007, 10:51 AM

This is an international competition, not an enterprise in a capitalist society. One of the main themes in the Olympics is diplomacy; players and fans alike should be held to a higher standard if anything. This includes Americans, Argentineans and any other fan/player of any country.

There is no excusing what was said. Just because it's been done before somewhere else doesn't make it right or any less classless. I don't know why anyone would defend the yelling of a racial slur. As for what actually happened, it's like this: we're taking the word of someone who was there vs people who weren't. judaspriestess could be lying or misheard, but what he said is all we have to go on.

JamStone
08-31-2007, 10:53 AM
It's commonly perceived that Americans are the most egocentric people in the world. Yet, when people visit from other countries, they need to give a good impression of their home country?

People around the world consider Americans egocentric, uneducated doofs who don't even know where their country is on a map and think that everyone else needs to learn how to speak English.

Racial slurs in athletic competition happen. Get over it. I guarantee you it's not something only Argentine fans do. I guarantee you that there are American sports fans that spew racial remarks as well.

It's whatever. Be glad they weren't chasing around American fans with bats and lead pipes.

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 10:53 AM
that's totally unrelated and completely irrelevant you fucking moron.

and it's I-R-A-Q holmes.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 10:56 AM
that's totally unrelated and completely irrelevant you fucking moron.

and it's I-R-A-Q holmes.

you think you can throw shit on everyones face while your the N1 genocides. in history?cīmon now..
you are worst tham the Nazis racial wise,but just hide it with better maners and two faces stataments.

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 10:58 AM
you think you can throw shit on everyones face while your the N1 genocides. in history?cīmon now..
you are worst tham the Nazis racial wise,but just hide it with better maners and tow faces stataments.
political forum, and I don't think you have the slightest clue what the word "genocide" means.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 10:58 AM
but Iīm not making a drama out of it.Iīm just saying that:thatīs gonna comeback and bite US team in the ass,sooner or later(basketball wise)

So you are calling it now...the US will NOT win the Gold in 2008.

Cool, thanks.

not to be the Spelling Gestapo, but...

c-r-i-t-i-c-i-z-e

sorry everybody but it was driving me nuts.

You are right, I never get that word right. :)

Racial slurs in athletic competition happen. Get over it. I guarantee you it's not something only Argentine fans do. I guarantee you that there are American sports fans that spew racial remarks as well.

I agree that it happens, that doesn't mean it should though. That was my point.

JamStone
08-31-2007, 10:59 AM
Let's all type in Italian. Let's see how good our spelling is in Italian. Then we can move on to Balkan languages. Spell checking the English of international members is part of that American egocentric attitude I mentioned above.

samikeyp
political forum, and I don't think you have the slightest clue what the word "genocide" means.

He thinks its Manu's new sports drink. :)

ObiwanGinobili

IraQ and the operations of a government (large group of many people) has NOTHING to do with this conversation.
And certainly is not compareable to the actions of several individuals overheard making racial slurs at a BBall game.

You trying to divert the conversation in an attempt to defend thier actiosn is not surprising considering....

thanks God thereīs no Black People in Argentina.

never said it was acceptable.Just thanked God for not bringing the monkeys down here.

I do care and concerns me alot,for real.I just hate to hear people saying,ĻIīm not racistĻ,but whenever they get robbed or something,everybody saysĻoh,these fucking ######s againĻ.Come on now.I aint racist,but I know for a fact that most Black young men in the US donīt give a shit about going to school,getting educated and having a decent life.They just want to get high and fuck.Donīt missunderstand me,I said MOST,not all of them.

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Let's all type in Italian. Let's see how good our spelling is in Italian. Then we can move on to Balkan languages. Spell checking the English of international members is part of that American egocentric attitude I mentioned above.
first off, Iraq is the name of a country. it's not an issue of translation.

second, it was American posters misspelling the word criticize that irritated me.

stick to your insight on the superstardom of Gugliotta, you sound smarter.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 11:02 AM
IraQ and the operations of a government (large group of many people) has NOTHING to do with this conversation.

youīre right thats even worst.it women and inocent children Iīm talking about,not just a stupid meaningless yealing at a player in a BB arena.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 11:03 AM

Fair point but to assume ALL Americans are egomaniacs is as ignorant as those Americans who are.

JamStone
08-31-2007, 11:04 AM
Actually, if we're going to criticize the misspelling of Iraq, let's just use the real correct name of the country, العراق .

ArgSpursFan
and keep on quoting me back bitch,sooner or later youīll run out of arguments.

Pero
First of all Irak is correct spelling.

Pero
In Slovenian. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
08-31-2007, 11:05 AM
youīre right thats even worst.it women and inocent children Iīm talking about,not just a stupid meaningless yealing at a player in a BB arena.

Then stop wasting your time on a BBall forum and go to a political forum so you can diuscuss all of these important issues :dramaquee
Oh! but then you will fiond that MOST people actually agree on that issue and think the war in Iraq is bullshit! And it would be sooo dissapointing for you not to have somethign to argue about!

ObiwanGinobili
08-31-2007, 11:06 AM
and keep on quoting me back bitch,sooner or later youīll run out of arguments.

The argumenative stance that you are a racist asshole, unfortunatly, never runs out. :spin

JamStone
first off, Iraq is the name of a country. it's not an issue of translation.

second, it was American posters misspelling the word criticize that irritated me.

stick to your insight on the superstardom of Gugliotta, you sound smarter.

It's not Iraq, it's العراق.

And, do what you want, fuck a gay midget.

ArgSpursFan
Irak is correct in Spanish,itīs spells Iraq in English
The American way of spelling Irak/q would be:lots of Oil!!!!

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 11:08 AM
The American way of spelling Irak/q would be:lots of Oil!!!!

You are partially correct, the Republican American way. :lol

C'mon people, just some humor to lighten things up. :)

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 11:10 AM
Then stop wasting your time on a BBall forum and go to a political forum so you can diuscuss all of these important issues :dramaquee
Oh! but then you will fiond that MOST people actually agree on that issue and think the war in Iraq is bullshit! And it would be sooo dissapointing for you not to have somethign to argue about!

No one asked you to be on the BB forum eather...
or did I call or quoted you to come ?

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 11:10 AM
It's not Iraq, it's العراق.

And, do what you want, fuck a gay midget.
unless you're willing to go back and find the original Aramaic translation of the Arabic word there, then you're wrong as well.

why would i fuck a gay midget?

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
08-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Cominciare a parlar italiano per la requesta dil poster Jam Stone. Questo thread a derivato a un incredibile grado di stupiditá. E la colpa e di un connazionale mio. Scusa a tutti.

ciao.

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 11:16 AM
Cominciare a parlar italiano per la requesta dil poster Jam Stone.
the fat stupid American in me wants to laugh and say "HA! you just called him a dil!"

the skinny liberal douche in me is looking up what this means on Babel Fish.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 11:16 AM
I luoghi di traduzione del Internet sono meravigliosi. Posso fare questo anche!

I keed, I keed. :)

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 11:17 AM
the skinny liberal douche in me is looking up what this means on Babel Fish.

Is that related to aging liberal hippie douche? :)

Ariel
08-31-2007, 11:18 AM
ArgSpursFan, thank you very much, but you're the last person on Earth I want defending our stance. Every word you post not only backfires on you, but what's infinitely worse, on the rest of us Argentines as well. You definitely could fool me into thinking you're an anti-Argentine with a mastery in the use of reverse psychology, if not because the same act you're pulling here marked the end of your days at another Spurs forum, where your last words were actually a racial slur directed at me... which is funny, because you couldn't possibly know how I look in the first place.

So once more, please, please, if you're going to continue posting, at least have the decency to detach yourself from us by changing your user name and title. Please spare us any further embarrassment. Thanks in advance.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 11:19 AM
ArgSpursFan, thank you very much, but you're the last person on Earth I want defending our stance. Every word you post not only backfires on you, but what's infinitely worse, on the rest of us Argentines as well. You definitely could fool me into thinking you're a master in the use of reverse psychology, if not because the same act you're pulling here marked the end of your days at another Spurs forum, where your last words were actually a racial slur directed at me... which is funny, because you couldn't possibly know how I look in the first place.

So once more, please, please, if you're going to continue posting, at least have the decency to detach yourself from us by changing your user name and title. Please spare us any further embarrassment. Thanks in advance.

:clap

We need more like Ariel and Manu'sMagicalLeftHand.

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 11:21 AM
Is that related to aging liberal hippie douche? :)
haha yes, it's his younger nephew.

actually so that nobody is offended by the bastardization of words due to the process of the evolution of language, i'm going to post in Sanskrit from now on.

Pero
08-31-2007, 11:21 AM
Pero, Obstructed_View, Ariel, Manu'sMagicalLeftHand, minister2003, incansables, Slo spurs fan, monosylab1k, JamStone, Oink Oink, AnotherArgie, TMTTRIO, carina_gino20, stepmonkey

Her name? :P :lol

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
08-31-2007, 11:23 AM
I shall post in binary from now on.

100010111001110111100000001101011010!!!

All the way, in your faces, you douches!

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 11:23 AM
Damn...there is no Babelfish for binary. :depressed

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
08-31-2007, 11:25 AM
Damn...there is no Babelfish for binary. :depressed

Don't worry, I just, pressed 1+0 randomly on my keyboard...hopefully it's not an insult or mispelling and no nerds are offended or harmed in any way.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Don't worry, I just, pressed 1+0 randomly on my keyboard...hopefully it's not an insult or mispelling and no nerds are offended or harmed in any way.

Well, if they are offended..just tell them to 10100101 1010!!

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 11:29 AM
http://www.collegeboard.com/prod_images/counselors/ramayana.gif
Translation: Mavericks rule! They are the best! Sixty-seven wins baby! Woohoo!....and on and on with Mav fan talk.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
08-31-2007, 11:30 AM
http://www.collegeboard.com/prod_images/counselors/ramayana.gif
Translation: Mavericks rule! They are the best! Sixty-seven wins baby! Woohoo!....and on and on with Mav fan talk.

And the rest of it are excuses for yet another year with an early playoffs exit?

monosylab1k
08-31-2007, 11:32 AM
And the rest of it are excuses for yet another year with an early playoffs exit?
Yeah stuff about how the Warriors aren't a typical 8-seed.....Dampier having a hurt shoulder.....the usual. :lol

Slo spurs fan
08-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Pero, Obstructed_View, Ariel, Manu'sMagicalLeftHand, minister2003, incansables, Slo spurs fan, monosylab1k, JamStone, Oink Oink, AnotherArgie, TMTTRIO, carina_gino20, stepmonkey

Her name? :P :lol
LOL, Pero you are really sick MoFo. I donīt know, sorry. I just bang her.

I keed, I keed......................... :oops

v2freak
08-31-2007, 11:35 AM
Is that how it's said and written in Argentina as well? Correcting his english is unnecessary IMO as long as you get what he's saying, but if it's a matter of a proper noun, then it's warrented.

However, I fail to see the relevance of bringing up the war in Iraq vs racial slurs at an international competition. BTW, it would not make sense to, all of a sudden, pull out of Iraq. Most Americans don't agree with the war in the first place, but what's done is done unfortunately. Very few condone it.

diego
08-31-2007, 11:59 AM

actually, several of the argie posters have tried at one point or another to talk him down, but its a lost cause. if i were kori i would have banned his ass months ago.

as far as the "classy" argentineans... we've got our share of assholes like everyone else. im sure kobe has been called a rapist before, and that amare has been callled racial slurs- quite probably from "classy" spurs fans to boot. stupidity is the most universal of all human traits.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
08-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Is that how it's said and written in Argentina as well? Correcting his english is unnecessary IMO as long as you get what he's saying, but if it's a matter of a proper noun, then it's warrented.

However, I fail to see the relevance of bringing up the war in Iraq vs racial slurs at an international competition. BTW, it would not make sense to, all of a sudden, pull out of Iraq. Most Americans don't agree with the war in the first place, but what's done is done unfortunately.

Do you mean his spelling of Iraq? If so, in Spanish the spelling is with the k at the end. I agree with the rest. The war in Iraq has nothing to do with this thread. Some arsehole launched racial slurs, that's a bad thing, coming from whatever nationality you are.

However, many people say here that in the US racial slurs are common. I don't agree at all, most enviroments in NBA arenas are like going to church to European and South American players. In the US you curse too much or make some trouble and security is all over you in seconds. You can even get sued :lol .

In European basketball, particullary in Greece, Spain, Italy, Serbia and Russia, you'd hear things that would send you to jail in the US. Also in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay in South America. And that just the cussing, let's not even go to the throwing of all kinds of stuff into the court and the riots.

An example, this happened last year in the Spanish league playoffs between TAU and Unicaja. Igor Rakocevic responded badly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cpH3gDqSo4) to some cursing from the Unicaja fans. The fans got even angrier and so did the Unicaja players. There was some fighting in the way to the lockers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J2ZZUBZMoI) and the Tau bus was attacked and had to be escorted to the airport by the polce. Also the refs were insulted. You wan watch Scola over there talking with the Unicaja players trying to calm them down. In the meanwhile a player walks by injured, jumping on one feet (slovenians, Is that Mario Tusek?). A surrealistic scene.

Marcus Brown challenging Rakocevic to fight him "in Tau" gained popular status between Spanish fans, because Tau isn't the city where the team plays, it's Vitoria. It would be something like challenging a player to fight him "back in Spurs". :lol

And that was just a small trouble compared to others.

Slo spurs fan
08-31-2007, 12:29 PM
Yes it is Tušek.

E20
08-31-2007, 12:37 PM
I agree with atxrocker. People in the states in NBA games spout racial slurs and all that shit, so I don't see the uproar. If you think this is bad wait until the olympics or watch a soccer/futbol game.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 12:51 PM

never said it was acceptable.Just thanked God for not bringing the monkeys down here.

I do care and concerns me alot,for real.I just hate to hear people saying,ĻIīm not racistĻ,but whenever they get robbed or something,everybody saysĻoh,these fucking ######s againĻ.Come on now.I aint racist,but I know for a fact that most Black young men in the US donīt give a shit about going to school,getting educated and having a decent life.They just want to get high and fuck.Donīt missunderstand me,I said MOST,not all of them.

You are a disgrace.

Go away.

chaco
08-31-2007, 01:08 PM
I shall post in binary from now on.

100010111001110111100000001101011010!!!

All the way, in your faces, you douches!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.

:lol :lol :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-31-2007, 01:13 PM
All this drama because of a couple of up tight llama jockies? Why the hell is this thread five pages? You made your point and I think we understood it a few pages back. In fact, I'm quite certain we gaucho point. (I keed, I keed).

Seriously though, how hard is it to say, "Yeah, a few of my country men take this shit too seriously or are just plain assholes. You can't lump us in with those fuckin' Martians." Shit, I can't count how many times I had to say that about people from my home state, much less my country. I imagine with the power of the internet you could find examples of assholes in every country in the world.

And to address the point of the original post in this thread, while ideally racial slurs would have no place in anyone's vocab, it's just plain stupid to throw them around at a public venue like a sporting event. For starters, there's probably kids around and that's not cool. And honestly, you say the wrong shit around the wrong people you're taking a risk with your life and heckling just ain't worth it. Throw in alcohol and adrenaline it's a recipe for disaster.

saporvida
08-31-2007, 01:14 PM
im not saying throwing shit and whatnot is what being a fan is all about... there are boundaries of course but civility is for pussies! im not gonna sit in my seat at the at&t center and just watch a game with no emotion. i am gonna get loud and rowdy but i know where to draw the line. everyone else seems to think you must be a robot and just turn your head from left to right while the game is going on. might as well watch the game at home if that's how it's gonna be but to me that's freaking boring.

get over yourselves all you wannabe bigshits! in every forum there's always those who wanna try and be the responsible one and tell others how to act, well if you were perfect you might have some room to do so but you aren't so fuck off.

Demo Dick Marcinko
08-31-2007, 01:23 PM
You are a disgrace.

Go away.

Wow, did he actually write that? I'm embarrassed for his fellow countrymen. All the other Argentine posters on this board and the other Spurs board have been more then classy. What a piece of shit. My blood is boiling because I have a close friend who lost a son in Iraq. I saw the pain it caused and how it has changed my friend. And for argspursfan to toss out his comment and be so cavalier about it just kind of pisses me off. Jimmy Neutron doesn't understand that me and probably most of you posters out there have family and friends that may be in Iraq right now. This embarrassing piece of human shit stain apparantly doesn't understand that most Americans don't support the war, but all Americans support our soldiers.

saporvida
08-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Wow, did he actually write that? I'm embarrassed for his fellow countrymen. All the other Argentine posters on this board and the other Spurs board have been more then classy. What a piece of shit. My blood is boiling because I have a close friend who lost a son in Iraq. I saw the pain it caused and how it has changed my friend. And for argspursfan to toss out his comment and be so cavalier about it just kind of pisses me off. Jimmy Neutron doesn't understand that me and probably most of you posters out there have family and friends that may be in Iraq right now. This embarrassing piece of human shit stain apparantly doesn't understand that most Americans don't support the war, but all Americans support our soldiers.

i support nothing our dictator bush does... but i agree about supporting our troops. fuck war!

mardigan
08-31-2007, 01:41 PM
I see Argrocketsfan has been making friends again

mavs>spurs2
08-31-2007, 01:44 PM
Weīll stay classy...

You racist fucking son of a bitch.

Do you not realize that over half the country did NOT vote that murderer into office in 2000? There are plenty of Americans who aren't blind and see what's going on, but can't do anything about it. How about we keep the discussion clean and on the basketball game.

Athenea
08-31-2007, 02:03 PM
Why u USA developed, sponsored and fed Dictatorships in all South American countries back in the 80's?

ShoogarBear
08-31-2007, 02:06 PM
Why u USA developed, sponsored and fed Dictatorships in all South American countries back in the 80's?Ouch. Point to Argentina.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 02:07 PM
This thread is political forum stuff.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 02:07 PM
Ouch. Point to Argentina.
She is wrong.

It was in the 70s.

rasho8
08-31-2007, 02:27 PM
You racist fucking son of a bitch.

Do you not realize that over half the country did NOT vote that murderer into office in 2000? There are plenty of Americans who aren't blind and see what's going on, but can't do anything about it. How about we keep the discussion clean and on the basketball game.

Murderer is not the correct word considering he didnt kill anyone himself. And I did vote him into office.. twice. And I served in the Military and I was in the gulf when it started. And until you can say the same thing, kindly keep your opinions civil and in the political forum where it belongs.

Thanks.

mavs>spurs2
08-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Murderer is not the correct word considering he didnt kill anyone himself. And I did vote him into office.. twice. And I served in the Military and I was in the gulf when it started. And until you can say the same thing, kindly keep your opinions civil and in the political forum where it belongs.

Thanks.

Don't police me, i'll express my views anywhere and anyway I feel.

If you want to be proud of yourself for that coward you helped empower, then more power to you. You won't see my jumping down your throat about it.

Switchman
08-31-2007, 02:32 PM
i support nothing our dictator bush does... but i agree about supporting our troops. fuck war!

Last time I looked it was the dems that wish to control the masses.

*stirs pot*

mardigan
08-31-2007, 02:34 PM

Thanks.
He wasnt the one that turned this thread into the shit it is, so I dont know if just coming down on him is very fair when a lot of views in this thread have been offensive to just about everyone

mavs>spurs2
08-31-2007, 02:39 PM
He wasnt the one that turned this thread into the shit it is, so I dont know if just coming down on him is very fair when a lot of views in this thread have been offensive to just about everyone

Thank you. I got pissed just after reading some of that racist shit on the very first page.

angel_luv
08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
When Kobe went to the line, the Argentinian fans were chanting "Rapist" in Spanish. It got loud only once at least with that chant

I am on page three of this thread and people seem to be over looking that the slight made against Kobe was in Spanish.
To me that says the speakers were not trying to cause a scene in what (I assume)was a mostly English speaking crowd.

It is very likely that the "racist"comment was nothing more than a bunch of friends acting the fool.
As already suggested, the guys might have been drunk, since people tend to get that way at sporting events.

Childish- yes. Rude and unnecessary- yes.
Worth five pages of fussing in this thread- No!

angel_luv
08-31-2007, 02:56 PM

Do you not realize that over half the country did NOT vote that murderer into office in 2000?

I'm tired so maybe I am misreading this.

But, if over half the country did NOT vote someone into office in 2000, how did he get there?

I'm seriously asking.

mavs>spurs2
08-31-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm tired so maybe I am misreading this.

But, if over half the country did NOT vote someone into office in 2000, how did he get there?

I'm seriously asking.

electorial college > popular vote

More people voted for Gore, but after the Florida Jeb Bush fiasco, Bush won the electorial college.

ALVAREZ6
08-31-2007, 03:07 PM

what about me brah?

angel_luv
08-31-2007, 03:09 PM
electorial college > popular vote

More people voted for Gore, but after the Florida Jeb Bush fiasco, Bush won the electorial college.

That makes sense. Thanks for explaining. :)

angel_luv
08-31-2007, 03:10 PM
what about me brah?

You're good people- usually. :)

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:12 PM
You are a disgrace.

Go away.

why?.coze I donīt want to pretend I like the assholes Here who think that the U.S. is the shit,and the rest is just taking what they give away and donīt want?????
Shit,I stand by what I say,and If you wanna act like everyone here is right when they talk shit about the rest of the world without even knowing what theyīre talking about,thatīs fine,do it.Maybe that way they will laugh at all your bad jockes that way.I donīt really give a flying Banana.
Donīt like my posts,dont read them fuckface.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:13 PM
what about me brah?

oh,what about me bra?? :lol
Iīm your brada dont leave me.......................
Chupa culos.

mardigan
08-31-2007, 03:15 PM
why?.coze I donīt want to pretend I like the assholes Here who think that the U.S. is the shit,and the rest is just taking what they give away and donīt want?????
Shit,I stand by what I say,and If you wanna act like everyone here is right when they talk shit about the rest of the world without even knowing what theyīre talking about,thatīs fine,do it.Maybe that way they will laugh at all your bad jockes that way.I donīt really give a flying Banana.
No your just a racist, and it pissed everyone off.
I mean if your a racist (which you are), just dont spread your shit all over the board.
You give the other really good Argentina posters here a bad name

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:17 PM
No your just a racist, and it pissed everyone off.
I mean if your a racist (which you are), just dont spread your shit all over the board.
You give the other really good Argentina posters here a bad name

you are also welcome to join the club of theĻNO read argspursfan postsĻ,no problem.

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:18 PM
racial slurs are far far far beyond unnecessary and not considered good sportsmanship - no matter what country the spewers are from.
I would think however that people visiting a foriegn country would want to give as good an impression of thier home country as possible and refrain from spewing racial garbage. But perhaps these particular Artgies (whom JP CLEARLY heard...) are not the smartest dudes on the planet.

And the irony of ArgSpursFan evne posting in this thread is ridicules.
Stop trying to divert the conversation by waving Iraq around. that has nothign to do with backwards racisim and bad sportsmanship on display in the stands at a BBall game.

He has every right to post about how stupid this thread is. Just look at the thread topic, it reeks of generalization and lumps all argentinians into the same crime.

This has nothing to do with basketball, and it just involves two hyenas on estrogen highs trying to act holier than thou.

Chill out and go do some shopping.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 03:22 PM
He has every right to post about how stupid this thread is.

You are correct...but Obi also has the right to point out his racism.

FWIW, I don't think its fair to lump all Argentines in with those few who may have said something.

Athenea
08-31-2007, 03:22 PM
She is wrong.

It was in the 70s.
True. I messed the xx's but u got the idea.
In the 80's another type of crap commences...

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:23 PM
So argspursfan is a racist... who gives a f***!

That's his own oppinion, no matter how barbaric it is. As long as he doesn't deny human rights, then i don't have a bone to pick.

ASF hates blacks.

Obiwan hates a select few.

IT's all the same thing.. HATE!

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 03:25 PM
So argspursfan is a racist... who gives a f***!

That's his own oppinion, no matter how barbaric it is. As long as he doesn't deny human rights, then i don't have a bone to pick.

ASF hates blacks.

Obiwan hates a select few.

IT's all the same thing.. HATE!

Very true. IMO, hate is wrong but to each their own.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:27 PM
I like Muslims...............................what about you all??????

them,Iīm the racist one,huh?....

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 03:28 PM
I only have met a few but I like those that I have met.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 03:29 PM
why?.

Do I have to spell it out, ignorant piece of shit?

Because you said

and

What do you have to say in your defense?

coze I donīt want to pretend I like the assholes Here who think that the U.S. is the shit,and the rest is just taking what they give away and donīt want?????

That makes no sense. You blew a gasquet for no reason and now show yourself to the forum as your true self: A bigot asshole.

Shit,I stand by what I say

You stand by your racist comment? What a sorry piece of shit you are.

,and If you wanna act like everyone here is right when they talk shit about the rest of the world without even knowing what theyīre talking about,thatīs fine,do it.

Fuck-o, conduct yourself through the political forum ans see how I argue my political positions with the gringos. I don't agree with them all the time, but I don't act like a grade A a-hole (except with the M crew :lol )

Maybe that way they will laugh at all your bad jockes that way.I donīt really give a flying Banana.

You should give a flying banana because you're projecting a sad image.

I certainly don't like them but I'm forced to read them because they appear on every thread I open, dipshit.

saporvida
08-31-2007, 03:29 PM

Thanks.

you served your country... good for you. probably needed the money for school or other things right? that's your choice as is voting in that pos pres that is in office right now. maybe when you get a clue and realize that you voted in a douche bag twice then just maybe you might be open to our opinions too instead of telling us about the path you chose and how we should shut our mouths cause we arent as righteous as your pompous ass.

ps: charles manson didnt kill anyone with his two hands either but... yeah stfu.

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Do I have to spell it out, ignorant piece of shit?

Because you said

and

What do you have to say in your defense?

That makes no sense. You blew a gasquet for no reason and now show yourself to the forum as your true self: A bigot asshole.

You stand by your racist comment? What a sorry piece of shit you are.

Fuck-o, conduct yourself through the political forum ans see how I argue my political positions with the gringos. I don't agree with them all the time, but I don't act like a grade A a-hole (except with the M crew :lol )

I certainly don't like them but I'm forced to read them because they appear on every thread I open, dipshit.

Stay classy catholic dude.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:31 PM
I lived in the States,and saw what many muslims go throw down there in the US,and not just them,Asians,Indians,mexicans,ect.....
.....but them again,Iīm the racist one.
Most of you are so fucking two faces,you even believe your own lies.

ObiwanGinobili
actually I think I only hate my father. .. .and even then I'm prone to forgiveness.

and I like Muslims.:)

saporvida
Last time I looked it was the dems that wish to control the masses.

*stirs pot*

i dont give a rats ass about any one political party. as far as im concerned they are all greedy power hungry fucks who all deserve to rot in hell.

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:32 PM
you served your country... good for you. probably needed the money for school or other things right? that's your choice as is voting in that pos pres that is in office right now. maybe when you get a clue and realize that you voted in a douche bag twice then just maybe you might be open to our opinions too instead of telling us about the path you chose and how we should shut our mouths cause we arent as righteous as your pompous ass.

ps: charles manson didnt kill anyone with his two hands either but... yeah stfu.

keep your pride march comments in the political forum.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 03:32 PM
I lives in the States,and saw what many muslims go throw do there in the US,and not just them,Asians,Indians,mexicans,ect.....
Most of you are so fucking two faces,you even believe your own lies

yea you are the racist one(you were the one calling blacks "monkeys")...you are right though sadly, this country has quite a bit of racist people...doesn't make it right.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 03:33 PM
i dont give a rats ass about any one political party. as far as im concerned they are all greedy power hungry fucks who all deserve to rot in hell.

On this...I agree.

ALVAREZ6
I like monkies.

gtownspur
If muslims were to melt together into one giant muslim, i'd hate him. But as individuals, i'd tap that ass on the womanside, and chill with some of the cool dudes.

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 03:34 PM
I like The Monkees.

samikeyp
But as individuals, i'd tap that ass on the womanside, and chill with some of the cool dudes.

See...if everyone thought like that...the world would be a better place. :toast

gtownspur
One gigantic amalmageted Muslim penis from the Almalmageted Giant Muslim for Whott served warm.

saporvida
08-31-2007, 03:36 PM
I lives in the States,and saw what many muslims go throw do there in the US,and not just them,Asians,Indians,mexicans,ect.....
Most of you are so fucking two faces,you even believe your own lies.

im no racist... i believe if youre a good person then thats all that matters.

you cant say only these races of people go through this or that. we all get shit for being white, black, asian, indian, muslim, etc... it's the nature of human society. i get shit all the time for being white by my mexican friends and well i dont even think twice about it cause it doesnt affect me one bit.

L.I.T

Why the hell are you dumping on rasho8's military service? Some people have actually chosen to serve their country because they believe it's the right thing to do. I don't know what the case is here, but to automatically assume it's for a selfish reason is damn unintelligent. But obviously from you comment, your view is too myopic to relate to that.

ArgSpursFan

that would be my problem.Dr Phil. :fro

Kori Ellis
gtown - you never get it that you need to freakin stop trolling.

Are you 12?

mavs>spurs2
08-31-2007, 03:38 PM

Well said. I'm not sure how many people Hitler killed with his bare hands, either. Doesn't change the fact that he was responsible for what went on.

Not trying to offend anyone, but she is a prime example of how SOME right wing nuts are. Not saying most republicans are like this, but i've seen it so many times. Pompous, arrogant, asshole who think they are so righteous and above everyone else. She even went so far as to tell me what to post and where to post it, like she is entitled to some sort of power over me because I disagree with Bush. Fuck that, I will post whatever I want wherever I want untill the owners of this site tell me otherwise. And I wasn't even nearly as out of line as half the shit that went on in this thread.

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:38 PM
it's those many Fucking liberals calling pro Iraq people chickenhawks for not serving, then turning around and calling those that served idiots.

It's a lose lose.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 03:39 PM
Am I in the right forum?

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:39 PM
gtown - you never get it that you need to freakin stop trolling.

Are you 12?

Wtf?

i was stating my oppinion on this thread, there have been names going on around. WHy you targeting me only?

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:40 PM
actually I think I only hate my father. .. .and even then I'm prone to forgiveness.

and I like Muslims.:)

see?thatīs your real problem,not what I think.
work it out and them comeback.

saporvida
08-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Why the hell are you dumping on rasho8's military service? Some people have actually chosen to serve their country because they believe it's the right thing to do. I don't know what the case is here, but to automatically assume it's for a selfish reason is damn unintelligent. But obviously from you comment, your view is too myopic to relate to that.

i aint dumping on no one. i have a lot of people in my family who have served in the military so i totally support whatever reason rasho8 had for signing up. and for one it aint selfish to serve so you can pay for school or support your family. if the case is truly serving to serve then more power to her/him but when they tend to have a stick up their ass and try to tell others to shut up that is when i have a problem.

Kori Ellis
08-31-2007, 03:41 PM
see?thatīs your real problem,not what I think.
work it out and them comeback.

You need to shut up too. Your comments in this thread are way over the line. If you want to be racist - do it elsewhere.

Kori Ellis
08-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Wtf?

i was stating my oppinion on this thread, there have been names going on around. WHy you targeting me only?

Because you are already on thin ice. So you are judged more harshly.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:43 PM

saporvida
08-31-2007, 03:44 PM
keep your pride march comments in the political forum.

raise your status to mod and then you can tell me what to do but until then kiss my ass you pos.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Stay classy catholic dude.
And me being a Catholic is relevant how?

saporvida
08-31-2007, 03:45 PM
hopefully Hillary will make it to the white house.and them the whole world will be in peace and no inocents children will die for a couple of gallons of Oil.

and then some young intern will go down on her and she will be impeached too... :lol

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:46 PM
raise your status to mod and then you can tell me what to do but until then kiss my ass you pos.

such the :dramaquee .

AnotherArgie
you are also welcome to join the club of theĻNO read argspursfan postsĻ,no problem.

It would be extremely easier to just ban you.

I can't believe this. I registered to this board (after lurking for months) some time ago just in a thread like this, to try to calm you down. You don't cheer for your team, you just hate everyone else. You're a disgrace to humanity.

smeagol
that would be my problem.Dr Phil. :fro

Believe it or not, it reflects badly on all Argentines that post here.

But you are to stupid to understand the concept . . .

Kori Ellis
All the politcal stuff can go in the political forum.

Enough of this stupid crap in here.

Thanks.

gtownspur
And me being a Catholic is relevant how?

You can't curse, your a light of the world to the sinners. :smokin

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:47 PM
and then some young intern will go down on her and she will be impeached too... :lol

dont care what they do with their sexual or private life,as long as they do the right things.
Or now you are gonna jugde Bush for being a Drunk? :smokin

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:47 PM
All the politcal stuff can go in the political forum.

Enough of this stupid crap in here.

Thanks.

see what you did sapor. :cooldevil

Kori Ellis
08-31-2007, 03:48 PM
dont care what they do with their sexual or private life,as long as they do the right things.

Can you read?

ArgSpursFan
Can you read?

ok,sorry.

gtownspur

Are you gonna judge him for banging Condi, since your sensitive to that stuff.

hendrix
08-31-2007, 03:49 PM
Well... this started as a "You stay classy Argentina"
It's the same as starting a thread called "You all americans are ignorants" or something like that.
And that would be unfair with Noam Chomsky (to name one :P)

saporvida
08-31-2007, 03:49 PM
such the :dramaquee .

calling the kettle black. :rolleyes

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:50 PM
okay, peeps.
i'm going back to my lair.

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:51 PM
calling the kettle black. :rolleyes

you did roll your eyes afterall. That there is dramaqueen symptoms. :lol

Kori Ellis
Well... this started as a "You stay classy Argentina"
It's the same as starting a thread called "You all americans are ignorants" or something like that.
And that would be unfair with Noam Chomsky (to name one :P)

This thread is stupid from top to bottom.

Calling players racial slurs is stupid no matter who is doing it.
Lumping all of Argentina into one group is dumb as well.

But the political garbage spewing from the keyboards of ArgSpursFan, gtownspur, saporvida etc. has absolutely no place here.

There's a political forum for a reason.

ArgSpursFan
Are you gonna judge him for banging Condi, since your sensitive to that stuff.

Disgusting,but I reather stick to Basketball posts,since Kori is already pissed.

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:53 PM
This thread is stupid from top to bottom.

Calling players racial slurs is stupid no matter who is doing it.
Lumping all of Argentina into one group is dumb as well.

But the political garbage spewing from the keyboards of ArgSpursFan, gtownspur, saporvida etc. has absolutely no place here.

There's a political forum for a reason.

COuld you move this thread to the political forum?

gtownspur
it never was basketball related anyway.

samikeyp
what about me brah?

You too, ya bastid! :toast

saporvida
08-31-2007, 03:54 PM
you did roll your eyes afterall. That there is dramaqueen symptoms. :lol

i applaud you. that actually made me laugh. :clap

gtownspur
08-31-2007, 03:58 PM
i applaud you. that actually made me laugh. :clap

thank you!

See kori, we're actually just a bunch of flower children, current bohemians, former bi racial commune hippies just having a laugh in peace and harmony. Make troll not war.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Noam Chomsky (to name one :P)

:loser

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:03 PM
yeah,we all know you are a loser,no need to be doing that .

Kori Ellis
08-31-2007, 04:04 PM
See kori, we're actually just a bunch of flower children, current bohemians, former bi racial commune hippies just having a laugh in peace and harmony.

That might be worse!

smeagol
08-31-2007, 04:09 PM
yeah,we all know you are a loser,no need to be doing that .
:lmao :lmao

You have no idea . . .

hendrix
08-31-2007, 04:10 PM

Great debate Smeagol. I bet you googled him first, then concluded he is too far to the left.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:12 PM
:lmao :lmao

You have no idea . . .
I do ,you are a pussy.
USīs c*ck suck*r,thatīs what you are.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 04:15 PM
I do ,you are a pussy.
USīs c*ck suck*r,thatīs what you are.
How old are you? 15?

ShoogarBear
08-31-2007, 04:16 PM
I do ,you are a pussy.
USīs c*ck suck*r,thatīs what you are.For some reason, I'm having this vision . . . .
ArgSpursFan

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:17 PM
How old are you? 15?

nope,Iīm 32 yrs old,and donīt push it boy

smeagol
Great debate Smeagol. I bet you googled him first, then concluded he is too far to the left.
Nah . . . I remembered he is the guy who authored the book Chavez used in his address in the UN, the one about Bush being the devil, remember?

And I read many of his quotes (never read his books).

So you like the guy?

ALVAREZ6
nope,Iīm 32 yrs old,and donīt push it boyYou're 32?

Holy shit.

Honestly, I feel bad for you.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 04:18 PM
'Cause you project no more than 15.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Nah . . . I remembered he is the guy who authored the book Chavez used in his address in the UN, the one about Bush being the devil, remember?

And I read many of his quotes (never read his books).

So you like the guy?

now youīre going against Chavez because he said Bush was the Devil???
did Chavez brake your heart when He said that???

mardigan
Boy?

ShoogarBear
ArgSpursFan, do you have any relatives in South Carolina?

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:21 PM

you mean your girl friend??
nope,thanx

mardigan
No crap, first calling black people monkeys, now using boy
Good stuff

smeagol
now youīre going against Chavez because he said Bush was the Devil???
did Chavez brake your heart when He said that???

I've always been against Chavez. Get a clue.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 04:22 PM
nope,thanx

Great come back for a 32 year old guy.

mardigan
nope,thanx

ArgSpursFan
I've always been against Chavez. Get a clue.

Now I see why you enjoy sucking everyones dicks in here.
Never mind.

vander
08-31-2007, 04:23 PM
arg, do you really hate America?

do you have us BECAUSE all your best basketball players come here to play, or in spite of it.

ShoogarBear
08-31-2007, 04:23 PM
No crap, first calling black people monkeys, now using boy
Good stuffActually, I was trying to follow what passes for his logic and kept being reminded of:

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/070828/K082806AU.jpg

mavs>spurs2
08-31-2007, 04:25 PM
ArgSpursFan is dumber than Miss Teen South Carolina, don't insult her like that. At least she isn't racist.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 04:26 PM
Now I see why you enjoy sucking everyones dicks in here.
Never mind.

This statement shows your stupidity.

Again, you have never seen me argue against Americans in this forum (the political). But because I dislike totalitarian regimes, such as Chavez', you asume I approve of everything America does.

You are an idiot. And probably 99% of the posters have the same opinion.

Loser.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 04:27 PM
By the way, change your name. You are not a Spurs fan.

ShoogarBear
08-31-2007, 04:28 PM
ArgSpursFan is dumber than Miss Teen South Carolina, don't insult her like that. At least she isn't racist.I wonder how she spells "the Iraq".

mavs>spurs2
08-31-2007, 04:30 PM
I wonder how she spells "the Iraq".

with a k :lol

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:32 PM
arg, do you really hate America?

do you have us BECAUSE all your best basketball players come here to play, or in spite of it.

not really,I do have a lot of friends down there,and my son is American too.
I just canīt stand cockies who think that the U.S is the best place in the world,while they probably never got out of their home town in their lifes.
i donīt like to read how people here downplays every one who doenīt agree and have a diferent point of veiw.
But I do hate Bush.thatīs for sure.

mavs>spurs2
08-31-2007, 04:33 PM
I just canīt stand cockies who think that the U.S is the best place in the world,while they probably never got out of their home town in their lifes.
i donīt like to read how people here downplays every one who doenīt agree and have a diferent point of veiw.

At least we can agree on SOMETHING.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:34 PM
By the way, change your name. You are not a Spurs fan.
and you take away the Argentinian flag from your avatar,pussy.

mardigan
08-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Or what? You gona flex your internet muscle again?
Break his passport?

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Or what? You gona flex your internet muscle again?
Break his passport?

brake your nouse too.

vander
08-31-2007, 04:45 PM

down there? so you live in Canada now? or are Argentinian globes upside down?

If it's not the greatest place on earth, why is your son here?

and hating Bush, :rolleyes so does most of America, it's all the rage right now

mardigan
08-31-2007, 04:46 PM
brake your nouse too.
Is that nose?
Or mouse? I cant tell

atxrocker
08-31-2007, 04:50 PM
ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:53 PM
down there? so you live in Canada now? or are Argentinian globes upside down?
Actually,Alaska.

If it's not the greatest place on earth, why is your son here?
His mother is Amercian.

and hating Bush, :rolleyes so does most of America, it's all the rage right now

I know,that tells alot about the American society,donīt you think?
he got elected twice but every one hates him.
...talking about two faces............................
anyways,never mind

hendrix
08-31-2007, 04:56 PM
And I don't even know why I brought Noam Chomsky into debate.
Smeagol, yeah, I like the guy. And NO, he WOULD NOT support Chavez.
The fact that Chavez read some text of him is pointless.
It's like saying that because some people kill in the name of god, then god must be bad. Really bad people God is, I tell ya.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 04:57 PM
ArfRocketFan has spawned?

I thought for sure he was younger than NorCal.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 04:59 PM
ArfRocketFan has spawned?

I thought for sure he was younger than NorCal.

I never get owned chump.You know better tham that.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 05:01 PM
I still remember you saying that Malik wouldīve been an Eurolegue MVP and top rebounder down there,so donīt get me started.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 05:07 PM
I never get owned chump.You know better tham that.You keep using that word. I do not think you know what it means.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 05:08 PM
I still remember you saying that Malik wouldīve been an Eurolegue MVP and top rebounder down there,so donīt get me started.I don't remember saying he would be MVP, but there is no doubt he would have been a top rebounder there.

thispego
08-31-2007, 05:08 PM
whats happenning smeagol? not even argies like you now?

mardigan
08-31-2007, 05:10 PM
I don't remember saying he would be MVP, but there is no doubt he would have been a top rebounder there.
If Trajon Langdon can be a candidate for MVP and Anthony Parker could win it twice, I think Malik could have been in the discussion

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 05:13 PM
If Trajon Langdon can be a candidate for MVP and Anthony Parker could win it twice, I think Malik could have been in the discussion

yeah,and Matt Bonner too,dont forget him. :smokin

mardigan
08-31-2007, 05:14 PM
yeah,and Matt Bonner too,dont forget him. :smokin
Well no, because those other guys actually won it or were in the discussion.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Well no, because those other guys actually won it or were in the discussion.
but still,Heck of a player in Europeīs leading teams.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 05:19 PM
I don't know about Bonner, but that Esteban Batista -- definitely.

mardigan
08-31-2007, 05:24 PM
but still,Heck of a player in Europeīs leading teams.
Thats funny, because all I remember saying was this

Yea, but I also know that Matt Bonner avergaed 19 and 9 in the Italian league before he came over, hasnt translated all that well has it.
Never commented on the team

Demo Dick Marcinko
08-31-2007, 05:43 PM

Thanks.

First and foremost, thanks for putting yourself in harms way and serving our country. You have my thanks and utmost respect.

Now on with the trash talk!! :)

E20
08-31-2007, 06:45 PM
L-M-A-O X 1000000000 At this thread.

The power of Luis Scola.

smeagol
08-31-2007, 06:51 PM
whats happenning smeagol? not even argies like you now?

Actually all of them except the idiot who posts under the ArgSpursFan nick, agree with me.

Care to side with him?

smeagol
08-31-2007, 06:53 PM
Why?

You think you are more Argentine than me, fuck-o?

Why? Because you hate on the US and I don't?

Sorry piece of racist shit.