PDA

View Full Version : scola 20 points in 18 mins!!!

rayweb_on
08-31-2007, 11:00 AM
scola scores 20 points in 18 mins jajaja good trade spurs, now ..you all scola haters... come on say something u idiots..the euros bla bla bla he scores 20 vs the top nba players in just 18 mins

ace3g
08-31-2007, 11:09 AM
3 fouls in the first quarter

samikeyp
08-31-2007, 11:14 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76797

ducks
08-31-2007, 01:15 PM
scola scores 20 points in 18 mins jajaja good trade spurs, now ..you all scola haters... come on say something u idiots..the euros bla bla bla he scores 20 vs the top nba players in just 18 mins
look before post

saporvida
08-31-2007, 01:23 PM
doesn't matter if your team don't win... he could score 50pts and still wouldn't matter if he ain't getting the W.

he's gonna be with yao and mcgrady who have yet to see the 2nd round. he ain't gonna be the solution to their problem and that's for damn sure.

Demo Dick Marcinko
08-31-2007, 01:38 PM
doesn't matter if your team don't win... he could score 50pts and still wouldn't matter if he ain't getting the W.

he's gonna be with yao and mcgrady who have yet to see the 2nd round. he ain't gonna be the solution to their problem and that's for damn sure.

You get it! Scola is good and will do good in the NBA. By now I don't think that's even a question. Will he be enough to put the underachieving rockets over the hump? I don't think so. And that's not because of Scola but inspite of Scola.

As far as the Spurs (for whatever 100's of conspiracy theories) not signing him, well I've already cried like a little girl (actually pretty embarrassing) and swore at anybody who would listen, but I have accepted that he is no longer a Spur. Scola is now sleeping with the enemy and he is a rocket.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 02:37 PM
It was almost as good as Esteban Batista's performance against the US.

SAtown
08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
Scola troll is beginning to annoy me more than Suns troll

Indazone
08-31-2007, 02:42 PM
My man Scola will be a beast with the Rockets that's for sure. As for the Rockets underachieving...that's on JVG..the antithesis of Rick Adelman. Rick will have the Rockets averaging over 100 ppg and playing defense instead of those grind it out 80-90 point games that JVG used to bring about.

2centsworth
08-31-2007, 02:46 PM
It was almost as good as Esteban Batista's performance against the US.
are you saying both performances were a flash in the pan or are you trolling.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 02:47 PM
are you saying both performances were a flash in the pan or are you trolling.I'm saying his performance was almost as good as Esteban Batista's against the US.

sprrs
08-31-2007, 03:06 PM
My man Scola will be a beast with the Rockets that's for sure. As for the Rockets underachieving...that's on JVG..the antithesis of Rick Adelman. Rick will have the Rockets averaging over 100 ppg and playing defense instead of those grind it out 80-90 point games that JVG used to bring about.

You don't usually hear the words "defense" and "Rick Adelman" in the same sentence.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 03:08 PM
You don't usually hear the words "defense" and "Rick Adelman" in the same sentence.Well, rocketfans think Scola can play the three as well, so this isn't much of a surprise.

mardigan
08-31-2007, 03:08 PM
I'm saying his performance was almost as good as Esteban Batista's against the US.
Or that Carlos Arroyo, he had some good games

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 03:10 PM
The funny thing about Batista is he could have scored over 30 pretty easily had the coach kept him in the game as much as he had in the others. He only had one foul. It looks like the coach was trying to save Batista for the next game.

ArgSpursFan
08-31-2007, 03:24 PM
chump,I respect what you say about batista,but until I dont see him with a gold medal on his chest or acheaving at least half of the things Luis has done in his carrer,I really think there´s no point to compare This Batista guy with Scola.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2007, 03:26 PM
them chump,I respect what you say about batista,but until I dont see him with a gold medal on his chest or acheaving at least half of the things Luis has done in his carrer,I really think there´s no point to compare This Batista guy with Scola.Batista is on a shitty national team. Scola is not.

Batista is younger than Scola.
I really think there´s no point to compare This Batista guy with Scola.Batista is dominating in this tournament and hasn't been able to get off the bench in Atlanta for two years. What does his performance in this tournament mean he can do in the NBA?

mardigan
08-31-2007, 03:28 PM
Batista is on a shitty national team. Scola is not.

Batista is younger than Scola.
How many of those things has Pepe Sanchez acheived?

Ocotillo
08-31-2007, 04:46 PM
It's over, Luis Scola will dominate the league soon.

I don't know about the rest of you but I am looking forward to lacing up my Air Scolas real soon.......