PDA

View Full Version : Hey Phoenix fans

td4mvp21
08-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Who knew your women's basketball team has more balls than your men's?

Switchman
08-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Didn't get a chance to watch that game but that one elbow by the PHX girl was almost Malone worthy :hungry:

JMarkJohns
08-31-2007, 08:41 PM
Mercury fans? Huh... good luck finding any...

O-Factor
09-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Mercury > Suns

lefty
09-01-2007, 01:13 AM

I am confused here....Aren't the Suns the women's basketball team, and the Mercury the men's teeam ? :wtf

Barbosa and Steve Nash before a game...
http://www.wnba.com/media/mercury/07playoffs_r2g1_taped.jpg

Ginobili defending on Marion
http://www.wnba.com/media/mercury/smith_400_070830.jpg

Barbosa blows by Elson
http://www.wnba.com/media/mercury/dtaurasi_450_070830.jpg

Oberto and Amare
http://www.wnba.com/media/mercury/070830_sagm1_pondexter_driv.jpg

Gregg Popovich stunned by the loss
http://www.wnba.com/media/mercury/07playoffs_r2g1_westhead.jpg

Shred
09-01-2007, 06:28 AM
The obsession continues....

Xylus
09-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Diana Taurasi is fun to watch.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Diana Taurasi is fun to watch.

Damn, she can shoot.

sribb43
09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
I am confused here....Aren't the Suns the women's basketball team, and the Mercury the men's teeam ? :wtf

Barbosa blows by Elson

Oberto and Amare

:lol :lol :lol

sribb43
09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Barbosa blows by Elson

Oberto and Amare

LavaLamp
09-02-2007, 02:48 AM
The Mercury's Penny Taylor and Kelly Miller sealed their Game 2 win with a key steal and a 4-point play in what was a very close game (14 ties). Those women (Mercury and Silver Stars players) are amazing athletes regardless of their gender.

Trainwreck2100
09-02-2007, 03:08 AM
Seriously though, the Starters of the Mercury are probably better than options 8-12 on the Suns roster, think about it

monosylab1k
09-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Mercury fans? Huh... good luck finding any...
They've got more to cheer for than the Nash-led Suns will ever have...

RonMexico
09-02-2007, 04:41 AM
I don't even know what's going on. Only Spurs fans can find a way to make fun of the Suns after a San Antonio loss. The obsession runs long and deep... not unlike my herpes-ridden cock.

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 08:44 AM
I don't see any Suns fans starting WNBA threads.

Like I said before, its hilarious watching Spurs fans pretend not to care. Obviously, they do!

Switchman
09-02-2007, 09:20 AM
lol if the silverstars would have won people would have been boasting about it

angel_luv
09-02-2007, 09:56 AM

Phoenix has a mens' team?

:stirpot:

E20
09-02-2007, 01:10 PM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7727/untitled1np8.jpg
That's the funniest thing I've seen LMAO.

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Phoenix has a mens' team?

:stirpot:

And an NFL, MLB and NHL team.

But no RODEO!

Beno Udrih
09-02-2007, 01:43 PM
I don't even know what's going on. Only Spurs fans can find a way to make fun of the Suns after a San Antonio loss. The obsession runs long and deep... not unlike my herpes-ridden cock.
:rolleyes You don't post in like a couple weeks/months, and then your first post is because you got your panties in bunch. You're better then that Ron Mexico.

Beno Udrih
09-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Small penis, I make minimum wage, bang a chick with aids!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

lefty
09-02-2007, 01:53 PM
And an NFL, MLB and NHL team.

But no RODEO!

Do all these teams have 4 championship, combined ??

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Jealous?

Yeah, we have nothing to brag about.

Our MLB team was the fastest franchise ever to win the world series. The Diamondbacks/Yankees world series has been hailed as one of the greatest of all time. I went to game 2.

Several teams do their spring training right here in Phoenix as part of the Cactus league.

Our pitchers have won the Cy Young award (you probably have no clue what that is) five times out of nine possible years.

I also saw Mark McGuire hit a 500+ foot home run that hit the jumbo-tron during his record breaking season. I can't even tell you how many camera lights flashed every time he swung the bat.

Our quarterback is bigger nationally than the entire San Antonio Spurs combined. His name is Matt Leinart, you might have heard of him. Watch him on Monday night football a week from Monday.

Ever heard of Wayne Gretzky? He one of the biggest sports icons of all time. He's our NHL coach. My brother in law had a drink with him in a bar recently.

The "game of the year" (college football national championship) was here last year....brought new meaning to the "statue of liberty play". We'll get it again four years from now and we get the Fiesta Bowl every year until then.

My alma matter (ASU) has been to the Rose Bowl twice. Alum include Barry Bonds, Reggie Jackson and Phil Mickelson.

Speaking of which, I've seen both Phil AND Tiger Woods at the Phoenix Open.

For those who LIKE NASCAR (youre from Texas so you might), we have that too. We've also had Indy car and even Formula here.

Believe it or not, theres actually ANOTHER sports event that San Antonians will NEVER get to enjoy.................

Its called the Superbowl. And as part of our new Stadium agreement, we get it every decade for as long as the team exists!

But why should we be proud? We don't have a rodeo :donkey that kicks our NBA team out every year!

:lol :lol

Trainwreck2100
09-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Wow all those teams and we have seen celebrated more championships than all those combined. But hey, you got to see McGuire launch a HGH powered homerun.

lefty
09-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Jealous?

Our MLB team was the fastest franchise ever to win the world series. The Diamondbacks/Yankees world series has been hailed as one of the greatest of all time. I went to game 2.

Several teams do their spring training right here in Phoenix as part of the Cactus league.

Our pitchers have won the Cy Young award (you probably have no clue what that is) five times out of nine possible years.

I also saw Mark McGuire hit a 500+ foot home run that hit the jumbo-tron during his record breaking season. I can't even tell you how many camera lights flashed every time he swung the bat.

Our quarterback is bigger nationally than the entire San Antonio Spurs combined. His name is Matt Leinart, you might have heard of him. Watch him on Monday night football a week from Monday.

Ever heard of Wayne Gretzky? He one of the biggest sports icons of all time. He's our NHL coach. My brother in law had a drink with him in a bar recently.

The "game of the year" (college football national championship) was here last year....brought new meaning to the "statue of liberty play". We'll get it again four years from now and we get the Fiesta Bowl every year until then.

My alma matter (ASU) has been to the Rose Bowl twice. Alum include Barry Bonds, Reggie Jackson and Phil Mickelson.

For those who LIKE NASCAR (youre from Texas so you might), we have that too. We've also had Indy car and even Formula here.

Believe it or not, theres actually ANOTHER sports event that San Antonians will NEVER get to enjoy.................

Its called the Superbowl. And as part of our new Stadium agreement, we get it every decade for as long as the team exists!

But why should we be proud? We don't have a rodeo :donkey that kicks our NBA team out every year!

AGAIN, do all your pro teams have 4 championships, combined ?

Beno Udrih
09-02-2007, 02:22 PM
:lol still doesn't change the fact the Spurs still own the suns.

Trainwreck2100
09-02-2007, 02:23 PM

beat you to it

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 02:28 PM

And I just owned you.

Tell me again about 2 inch penises and HIV or whatever?

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 02:30 PM

You know the old saying "If a tree falls in the woods when nobody's around, does it make a sound?"

How about this:

If a team wins a championship and NOBODY watches, does it count?

:lol

Beno Udrih
09-02-2007, 02:31 PM
And I just owned you.

The only shit you own is a broke down kia son. You have nothing new to say.

:lol But I can tell I'm getting to you. U mad!?!

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 02:32 PM
The only shit you own is a broke down kia son. You have nothing new to say.

:lol But I can tell I'm getting to you. U mad!?!

In my book, this post is the same as waving a white flag.

monosylab1k
09-02-2007, 02:36 PM
And I just owned you.

you waved the white flag first with this.

Beno Udrih
09-02-2007, 02:39 PM
:cry :yield

Mister Sinister
09-02-2007, 02:40 PM
You know the old saying "If a tree falls in the woods when nobody's around, does it make a sound?"

How about this:

If a team wins a ratings title, but not an NBA title, does it matter?

FIFY

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 02:45 PM
you waved the white flag first with this.

How can a fan of the Dallas Mavericks be so confused when it comes to folding?

lefty
09-02-2007, 03:16 PM

How about this:

If a team wins a championship and NOBODY watches, does it count?

It still counts because we have 4 titles, and Suns nothing

yourcheatinheart
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
It still counts because we have 4 titles, and Suns nothing

one thing we don't have in phoenix are *'s.

lefty
09-02-2007, 05:36 PM

You wish you had those

Switchman
09-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Fuck Phil jackson.

I didn't see him and his fakers drop out of the league in 99. Spurs were just winning a short season they were suppose to win.

RonMexico
09-02-2007, 09:09 PM
:rolleyes You don't post in like a couple weeks/months, and then your first post is because you got your panties in bunch. You're better then that Ron Mexico.

I apologize - I have been dealing with a federal indictment.

Mr.ChugDynasty
09-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Stop making pointless threads you dick

SAtown
09-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Jealous?

Our MLB team was the fastest franchise ......BLAH BLAH BLAH

You bring up Monday Night Football in a few weeks and the Superbowl being in AZ this year... WTF? haha, what happened the last time you guys hosted a MNF? :lmao

Also, if the AT&T ever hosted an NBA Finals without the Spurs, it'd be humiliating

O-Factor
09-02-2007, 10:58 PM

:toast

O-Factor
09-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Stop making pointless threads you dick

Calm down, its the offseason.

MrChug
09-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Jealous?

Yes, but then again you leakage of your mom's rancid, smelly cunt: YOU POSTED THESE POINTS IN A BASKETBALL THREAD...

What a fuckin idiot...good points dicklick.

Mister Sinister
09-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Ok. Fine. Let's say that both titles *do* have *'s next to them. We still have two more NBA titles than you fuckers do. STFU, GTFO, kthxbye.

monosylab1k
09-03-2007, 02:49 AM
So Phoenix > San Antonio in everything except winning NBA championships. That would be some pwnage if this wasn't an NBA Forum discussion.

yourcheatinheart
09-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Ok. Fine. Let's say that both titles *do* have *'s next to them. We still have two more NBA titles than you fuckers do. STFU, GTFO, kthxbye.

bitch you still cry about it when someone brings it up. watching you clamer for pathetic insults over the ** is satisfaction enough for this horrible fucking offseason. **************************************** :toast cheers to your astericks motherfucker :toast

ChumpDumper
09-03-2007, 08:20 PM
You don't have the SHIFT+8 key combination in Phoenix?

How do you do multiplication in calc?

Mister Sinister
09-03-2007, 08:31 PM
bitch you still cry about it when someone brings it up. watching you clamer for pathetic insults over the ** is satisfaction enough for this horrible fucking offseason. **************************************** :toast cheers to your astericks motherfucker :toast
I'm not crying about it. By saying "Ok, let's say we do have two * titles, we still have more than you" I'm humoring you, and your inane, puerile, childishly idiotic jealousy of our NBA success. And, please? You speak of pathetic? You dumb Suns trolls are the ones still bitching about a by-the-book rule enforcement *months* after the fact. What does that say about you?

yourcheatinheart
09-03-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm not crying about it. By saying "Ok, let's say we do have two * titles, we still have more than you" I'm humoring you, and your inane, puerile, childishly idiotic jealousy of our NBA success. And, please? You speak of pathetic? You dumb Suns trolls are the ones still bitching about a by-the-book rule enforcement *months* after the fact. What does that say about you?

second quarter, 1:59, Tim Duncan steps 5 feet onto the court for a full 5 seconds. there's your by the book. i hate fucking homers, unless they're from phoenix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHyuPorlLiQ

Mister Sinister
09-03-2007, 08:46 PM
second quarter, 1:59, Tim Duncan steps 5 feet onto the court for a full 5 seconds. there's your by the book. i hate fucking homers, unless they're from phoenix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHyuPorlLiQ
So homer-ism is okay, as long as it's fellow homers? Fucking hypocrite. Either it's okay or it isn't. I, for one, dislike homer-ism in all forms. Do I love my Spurs? Hell, yes, I do. God, yes, I do. But that doesn't stop me from acknowledging that, yeah, Manu gets away with flopping every now and then; yeah, Bowen's defense tactics are questionable; yeah, Timmy's "What'd I do?" face does get a little tiresome. Does this stop me liking my team? No. I don't see why you feel the need to keep bringing up the suspensions and the * smack months after the fact when it's not going to change a god-damned thing?

yourcheatinheart
09-03-2007, 08:51 PM
So homer-ism is okay, as long as it's fellow homers? Fucking hypocrite. Either it's okay or it isn't. I, for one, dislike homer-ism in all forms. Do I love my Spurs? Hell, yes, I do. God, yes, I do. But that doesn't stop me from acknowledging that, yeah, Manu gets away with flopping every now and then; yeah, Bowen's defense tactics are questionable; yeah, Timmy's "What'd I do?" face does get a little tiresome. Does this stop me liking my team? No. I don't see why you feel the need to keep bringing up the suspensions and the * smack months after the fact when it's not going to change a god-damned thing?

good fucking god get this season here already.

Findog
09-03-2007, 11:45 PM

Baseball is boring. You're an expert at pointing out all things that are boring, so I thought you might pick up on this.

You're shitting me? Really? Welcome to Who Gives a Shit, Population Nobody.

Baseball is boring.

Why are you telling us this? I've been to an All-Star Game, frankly the camera flashes are annoying and distracting. I've seen Jose Canseco hit a 550 foot home run that hit the back of the visitor's bullpen at the Ballpark in Arlington, but who cares? Baseball sucks.

The guy that got herpes from Paris Hilton? The guy that got schooled by Texas and Vince Young in the Rose Bowl?

Wow, color me awestruck. My sister's roommates' uncle's next door neighbour's boss's babysitter once saw Mike Modano purchase a suit from the Plano Men's Warehouse.

I can't think of a more useless activity than hockey.

I had sex once, and it was with a woman. Honest to God.

Like MrChug said, what does any of this have to do with basketball?