PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: lion gets shot, decides to charge hunters

Samr
09-01-2007, 06:37 PM
link to the video (http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V3116)
(WARNING: a lion is shot, several times, and dies. There's no blood shown, but the subject and content may be inappropriate for some audiences.)

Yeah, it's a sad thing the lion died and all that other mushy stuff, but hey it already happened and there is nothing we can do about it. Except for appreciate the fact that someone had the balls to keep filming while that beast literally CHARGED THE OTHER PEOPLE STANDING ONLY FEET AWAY FROM THE CAMERA.

Seriously, morality of hunting the lion aside, that whole sequence is pretty badass. I am ashamed I am not as awesome as the person who took the video.

Pistons < Spurs
09-01-2007, 06:50 PM
I was rooting for the Lion.

mardigan
09-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Me too

Slydragon
09-01-2007, 09:17 PM
I seen that vid way back, it's cool tho. Lion is like F that am not going out with a fight. I also like how when the lion is running away he almost shoots the guy on the other side of the lion.

E20
09-01-2007, 09:19 PM
That's jacked up, but I was going for the Lion. Ever since I was a kid and saw Lion King, I've always had a soft spot for Lions.

I mean why did they have to kill Mufasa?

Fillmoe
09-01-2007, 09:28 PM
i seen that video a while back, but isnt it illegal to hunt lions in almost any country?

MannyIsGod
09-02-2007, 07:25 AM
I was rooting for the man in charge of the CGI.

Jelly
09-02-2007, 08:13 AM
That makes me sick. That poor lion was just sitting there minding his own business. What a bunch of assholes. I hope they all get maimed by the next lion they try to cut down.

ALVAREZ6
09-02-2007, 09:11 AM
I saw that video a while back too.

I agree with Jelly's post.

Samr
09-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Ok, here's the scenario, and I have a question:

First, you are hunting with what looks like some serious, if not downright overkill firepower (assholes), and have found an animal that is not running or flying and is presenting you with a perfect kill shot. You are also using a bi-pod attached to the rifle, which basically keeps you from missing, and thus takes any remaining "skill" out of the equation.... and you still don't kill the thing.... How much do you suck?

Jelly
09-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Ok, here's the scenario, and I have a question:

First, you are hunting with what looks like some serious, if not downright overkill firepower (assholes), and have found an animal that is not running or flying and is presenting you with a perfect kill shot. You are also using a bi-pod attached to the rifle, which basically keeps you from missing, and thus takes any remaining "skill" out of the equation.... and you still don't kill the thing.... How much do you suck?

and then they high-five each other. Losers :rolleyes

Ronaldo McDonald
09-02-2007, 10:37 AM
That makes me sick. That poor lion was just sitting there minding his own business. What a bunch of assholes. I hope they all get maimed by the next lion they try to cut down.

a lot of times the hunters/owners of the ranch will agree to give the meat from the animals they kill to tribes that are extremely poor and deprived...

boutons_
09-02-2007, 10:42 AM
all hunters are motherfucking bastards

09-02-2007, 10:43 AM
I enjoy hunting and am getting a kick from all these replies.

Ronaldo McDonald
09-02-2007, 10:44 AM
nice argument

Borosai
09-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Hunting for sport is as lame as it gets.