PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy Team . . .

peewee's lovechild
09-01-2007, 07:32 PM
QB - Marc Bulger
RB - Stephen Jackson
RB - Travis Henry
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - T.J. Houshmandzadeh
WR - Andre Johnson
TE - Heath Miller
D/ST - Denver
K - Shane Graham

Bench:

Joey Galloway
Dominic Rhodes
Trent Green
Reuben Droughns
Anthony Gonzalez (IND)
Patrick Crayton
Desmond Clark

T Park
09-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Get ready to hoist your league's championship trophy.

Horry For 3!
09-02-2007, 02:41 AM
QB - Marc Bulger
RB - Stephen Jackson
RB - Travis Henry
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - T.J. Houshmandzadeh
WR - Andre Johnson
TE - Heath Miller
D/ST - Denver
K - Shane Graham

Bench:

Joey Galloway
Dominic Rhodes
Trent Green
Reuben Droughns
Anthony Gonzalez (IND)
Patrick Crayton
Desmond Clark
I am guessing you got, Steven Jackson.

P.S. You better hope your starting players do not get injured. You don't have much of a bench. You need back-up RBs bad. Galloway is pretty good. Crayton could bust out this year, especially with Terry Glenn bein hurt. Gonzalez could be good with the Colts offense. Trent Green and the Miami offense sucks horribly. Rhodes is ok and may play some. Droughns blows. Clark is alright but i'm sure the Bears are gonna use Olsen more than Clark.

peewee's lovechild
09-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I am guessing you got, Steven Jackson.

P.S. You better hope your starting players do not get injured. You don't have much of a bench. You need back-up RBs bad. Galloway is pretty good. Crayton could bust out this year, especially with Terry Glenn bein hurt. Gonzalez could be good with the Colts offense. Trent Green and the Miami offense sucks horribly. Rhodes is ok and may play some. Droughns blows. Clark is alright but i'm sure the Bears are gonna use Olsen more than Clark.

I have that same concern about my starters getting hurt.

I think my receivers will pull me out of whatever hole I might be in, though. Plus, I'm sure Rhodes will work out well enough to give me some points here and there.

I also think that Gonzalez is going to be a break out reciever by mid-season. And, I think that Clark's productivity is going to increase because of the Olsen competition.

I'm hoping this will help me take it.

peewee's lovechild
09-02-2007, 01:52 PM
And, yes it was Steven Jackson.

Typo.

T Park
09-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Eh, Droughns sharing time will get some yards and some points.

He'll be ok.

Now if he acted like an adult as well as he drafts....

Kori Ellis
09-02-2007, 08:01 PM
What # did you pick that you got both Jackson and Henry?

Your starters are very solid. You have to hope for no injuries or mess around and upgrade your bench through some trades.

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 11:37 AM
What # did you pick that you got both Jackson and Henry?

Your starters are very solid. You have to hope for no injuries or mess around and upgrade your bench through some trades.

I had the third pick on the first round.
Then it just flip-flopped for the subsequent rounds.

I could've drafted L.J., and I really wanted to, but the presence of Priest Holmes scares me. I think Steven Jackson will give me more points in the long run because he comes out of the back field to catch so much.

midgetonadonkey
09-04-2007, 12:08 PM
This is my team, same league.

QB Matt Hasselbeck
RB Laurence Maroney
RB Thomas Jones
RB Cedric Benson
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Reggie Brown
TE Tony Gonzalez
D Vikings
K Neil Rackers

Bench:
Ben Rothlisburger
LenDale White
Donte Stallworth
Matt Jones
Jacoby Jones
Devin Hester

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 12:13 PM
This is my team, same league.

QB Matt Hasselbeck
RB Laurence Maroney
RB Thomas Jones
RB Cedric Benson
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Reggie Brown
TE Tony Gonzalez
D Vikings
K Neil Rackers

Bench:
Ben Rothlisburger
LenDale White
Donte Stallworth
Matt Jones
Jacoby Jones
Devin Hester

Is it a RB/WR option?

bigfish22
09-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Be weary of QB/RB combo. They may effectively cancel each other out. You'll see as the season wears on.

Findog
09-04-2007, 01:19 PM
here's mine, in a 12-team league as well. I was out of town and had no internet access, so I did my predraft rankings and had to rely on the autopick function. We use individual defenders instead of team defenses, I think I made out okay considering I was picking ninth in a snake-order draft:

QB - Peyton
RB - Fred Taylor
RB - Thomas Jones
WR - Marvin Harrison
WR - Marques Colston
WR - Randy Moss
W/R - Santana Moss
K - David Akers (some fool waived Shayne Graham, so I put in a waiver request to pick him up, so I should have him soon)

Bench:

QB - Favre
RB - Warrick Dunn
WR - Mike Furrey
WR - Joe Horn
RB - Reuben Droughns

Defense:

D - DeMeco Ryans
D - Donnie Edwards
D - Lance Briggs
DB - Champ Bailey
DB - Sean Taylor
DL - Antonio Pierce
DL - Brian Urlacher

Bench:

DB - Asante Samuel
DL - Lofa Tatupa

midgetonadonkey
09-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Is it a RB/WR option?

Yes.

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Yes.

in that case MIdge >>>>Pee Weak

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 08:37 PM
in that case MIdge >>>>Pee Weak

I'm gonna wipe the floor with Midge.

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 08:39 PM
here's mine, in a 12-team league as well. I was out of town and had no internet access, so I did my predraft rankings and had to rely on the autopick function. We use individual defenders instead of team defenses, I think I made out okay considering I was picking ninth in a snake-order draft:

QB - Peyton
RB - Fred Taylor
RB - Thomas Jones
WR - Marvin Harrison
WR - Marques Colston
WR - Randy Moss
W/R - Santana Moss
K - David Akers (some fool waived Shayne Graham, so I put in a waiver request to pick him up, so I should have him soon)

Bench:

QB - Favre
RB - Warrick Dunn
WR - Mike Furrey
WR - Joe Horn
RB - Reuben Droughns

Defense:

D - DeMeco Ryans
D - Donnie Edwards
D - Lance Briggs
DB - Champ Bailey
DB - Sean Taylor
DL - Antonio Pierce
DL - Brian Urlacher

Bench:

DB - Asante Samuel
DL - Lofa Tatupa

I don't know about "Fragile Freddy". I think Jones-Drew is gonna end up taking way too many touches. But, your D players are fucking solid.

Solid team man.

Findog
09-04-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't know about "Fragile Freddy". I think Jones-Drew is gonna end up taking way too many touches. But, your D players are fucking solid.

Solid team man.

Yeah, I'd rather have MJD too, but I was autopicking, and he went 14th overall. A bunch of guys in our league did autopick and the computer drafted them a backup kicker, among other oddities. It's a yahoo league, and their rankings for defenders are just retarded -- it autopicked a bunch of guys that are second-string on their respective depth charts. Before going out of town, I made sure to rank some defensive players for around the 8th round. It paid off.

peewee's lovechild
09-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I'd rather have MJD too, but I was autopicking, and he went 14th overall. A bunch of guys in our league did autopick and the computer drafted them a backup kicker, among other oddities. It's a yahoo league, and their rankings for defenders are just retarded -- it autopicked a bunch of guys that are second-string on their respective depth charts. Before going out of town, I made sure to rank some defensive players for around the 8th round. It paid off.

Smart move, man.

It looks like you've got a leg up.

ATRAIN
09-04-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm gonna wipe the floor with Midge.

let me know the outcome when you guys matchup

peewee's lovechild
09-05-2007, 08:16 AM
let me know the outcome when you guys matchup

It's going to be a good one. He has a strong team, but I think my RBs are going to pull me through. Plus, Bulger is going to be throwing like a Mofo.

ATRAIN
09-05-2007, 08:48 AM
It's going to be a good one. He has a strong team, but I think my RBs are going to pull me through. Plus, Bulger is going to be throwing like a Mofo.

What week do you guys play?

Spurminator
09-05-2007, 09:10 AM
So is everyone sold on Bulger? Because I got him as my starting QB too, but I'm a bit nervous about him.

QB - Bulger
RB - Shaun Alexander
RB - Thomas Jones
WR - Marvin Harrison
WR - Braylon Edwards
TE - Tony Gonzales
Def - Patriots
K - Jason Elam

WR - Chris Chambers
WR - Calvin Johnson
RB - LenDale White
TE - Desmond Clark
Def - Panthers
QB - Alex Smith
WR - Jacoby Jones
QB - Brady Quinn

Findog
09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
So is everyone sold on Bulger? Because I got him as my starting QB too, but I'm a bit nervous about him.

QB - Bulger
RB - Shaun Alexander
RB - Thomas Jones
WR - Marvin Harrison
WR - Braylon Edwards
TE - Tony Gonzales
Def - Patriots
K - Jason Elam

WR - Chris Chambers
WR - Calvin Johnson
RB - LenDale White
TE - Desmond Clark
Def - Panthers
QB - Alex Smith
WR - Jacoby Jones
QB - Brady Quinn

I had him two years ago and he was great, but that was under Martz. I'm sure they will be more run-oriented with Jackson in the backfield and Linehan as the coach.