PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix in NBA finals

SPURS vs NBA media
09-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Go SUNS WNBA FINALS :elephant :clap

Xylus
09-01-2007, 10:12 PM
You're making fun of Phoenix because one of its teams has reached their respective championship... riiiiight.

Slinkyman
09-01-2007, 10:18 PM
There's still the WNBA?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
You're making fun of Phoenix because one of its teams has reached their respective championship... riiiiight.

No, he's making fun of the Suns because only the WOMEN'S team from Phoenix can make the Finals.

Personally, I have nothing to say about the matter.

Brutalis
09-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Who cares

dbreiden83080
09-01-2007, 11:43 PM
No, he's making fun of the Suns because only the WOMEN'S team from Phoenix can make the Finals.

Personally, I have nothing to say about the matter.

And they got lucky, next year Hammon and the Stars will own their ASS!!!

ehz33satx
09-02-2007, 12:01 AM
I believe the Suns are now the only professional team in Arizona that has not won their respective championship or even made it to the Finals of their sport. Whether I am right or wrong, at least your WNBA team has made it! Cheers to Arizona! :toast :toast :toast

phxspurfan
09-02-2007, 12:04 AM
110 cheers to arizona, for every degree of heat we endure every day...

Mister Sinister
09-02-2007, 12:04 AM
I sense much flame-baiting hyar.

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 01:14 AM
I believe the Suns are now the only professional team in Arizona that has not won their respective championship or even made it to the Finals of their sport. Whether I am right or wrong, at least your WNBA team has made it! Cheers to Arizona! :toast :toast :toast

The Suns have actually made it twice.

The funniest part is watching Spurs fans pretend not to care.

Monday Night Football a week from Monday and our MLB team is in first place.

But hey, there's always the RODEO!

YEE HAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Beno Udrih
09-02-2007, 02:02 AM

YEE HAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Dude you seem like a guy that would brag about having a 2inch penis, owning a kia, dating a chick with down syndrome, making minimum wage, still living with your parents kind of guy. bragging about the Cards and D backs is nothing to write home about.

Mister Sinister
09-02-2007, 02:04 AM

YEE HAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
And we have ourselves a fish.

Xylus
09-02-2007, 03:22 AM
The Suns have made it to the Finals twice, lost both times (to the Celtics in '76, I think, and the Bulls in '93).

The Coyotes have never made it to the championship, but they're relatively young as a franchise.

No idea about the Cardinals, I don't follow them.

Diamondbacks have won it all, in their 5th year of existence.

And the Mercury are on their way.

monosylab1k
09-02-2007, 03:25 AM

YEE HAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
and the Suns will continue to be owned by the Spurs.

save ur dumb ass Mavs smack, this generation of Mavericks have made it farther than your bullshit gimmick of an NBA team ever will.

RonMexico
09-02-2007, 04:50 AM
Dude you seem like a guy that would brag about having a 2inch penis, owning a kia, dating a chick with down syndrome, making minimum wage, still living with your parents kind of guy. bragging about the Cards and D backs is nothing to write home about.

This coming from the poster who is glorifying the worst backup PG in the history of vaginas.

D-Backs have won an MLB Championship... and besides, this thread is worthless because only Spurs fans would find a way to rip on the Suns when a San Antonio team loses... I don't know what you're going to come up with next. "Our illegal immigrant population is fatter than yours!! Suck it, Phoenix!!"

Xylus
09-02-2007, 04:50 AM
and the Suns will continue to be owned by the Spurs.

save ur dumb ass Mavs smack, this generation of Mavericks have made it farther than your bullshit gimmick of an NBA team ever will.
Your team lost in the first round to an 8th seed last year. The Mavs might have made it a round farther, but they still haven't won a damn thing, and they're still a bigger embarrassment.

samikeyp
09-02-2007, 07:24 AM
D-Backs have won an MLB Championship... and besides, this thread is worthless because only Spurs fans would find a way to rip on the Suns when a San Antonio team loses... I don't know what you're going to come up with next. "Our illegal immigrant population is fatter than yours!! Suck it, Phoenix!!

and equally worthless because you are dumb enough to think all Spurs fans think alike.

Jelly
09-02-2007, 08:17 AM
I wish the finals didn't have to be East vs. West. Especially now since it's so lopsided towards the West. Wouldn't it be fun to watch a Suns v. Spurs or Lakers v. Spurs Finals?

IceColdBrewski
09-02-2007, 08:58 AM
That's 2 fish in the basket. How long until a third takes the bait?

Switchman
09-02-2007, 09:10 AM

YEE HAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

That shit is weak. This IS Texas. We have some of the best teams in sports all within driving distance.

If I wanted to go to a baseball game, I'd start counting sheep and see if that could put me to sleep first.

Dex
09-02-2007, 11:16 AM
You know, at least it took some effort to prove that the Dallas trolls around here are retarded.

These Suns fans seem to do pretty good job of it all by themselves.

Step up your game, Phoenicians.

Dex
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
The Suns have made it to the Finals twice, lost both times (to the Celtics in '76, I think, and the Bulls in '93).

The Coyotes have never made it to the championship, but they're relatively young as a franchise.

Is this supposed to prove a point?

Our basketball team has more championships than your entire state.

cherylsteele
09-02-2007, 11:24 AM

The 'Cards did win the NFL championship way back in 1925 and again in 1947.

They were half-way decent in 1974 and 1975....they won their division.

dknights411
09-02-2007, 11:28 AM
The 'Cards did win the NFL championship way back in 1925 and again in 1947.

They were half-way decent in 1974 and 1975....they won their division.

They wern't the Arizona Cardinals back then thugh (They were in Chicago and St. Louis IIRC)

JamStone
09-02-2007, 11:32 AM
That shit is weak. This IS Texas. We have some of the best teams in sports all within driving distance.

Heck, we Detroiters live less than 5 hours from Chicago. We'll combine our championships with theirs!

This is a nice cock-stroking thread ...

Dex
09-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Heck, we Detroiters live less than 5 hours from Chicago. We'll combine our championships with theirs!

:lol

I haven't even brought the Cowboys into the equation yet.

Gotta keep some ammo on reserve.

Kori Ellis
09-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Lame.

Switchman
09-02-2007, 11:39 AM

haha I won't be like Walter and Vex and group UT's championships into S.A.

I don't even care for the city of S.A. but I'm just saying we have plenty of great sports teams that we can easily go see in person.

Luckily, the Spurs are really close.

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 01:06 PM

:lol :lol :lol :lol

No joke...I can get to the outskirts of LA in under 5. I guess we get all of the Lakers championships too!

Tek_XX
09-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Maybe Steve Nash needs a smaller ball to make the finals.

saporvida
09-02-2007, 03:46 PM
let me say it again one more time.... who gives a shit about the wnba, baseball, and football.

da_suns_fan__
09-02-2007, 03:53 PM
let me say it again one more time.... who gives a shit about the wnba, baseball, and football.

Wow....San Antonians are unbelievably secluded.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/news/story?id=2755160

Some interesting tidbits:

Colts-Bears was the highest rated superbowl since St.Louis-Tennessee. I guess that whole "small market" excuse really is just garbage.

Switchman
09-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Need Brett Favre at starting SG IMO.

Xylus
09-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Is this supposed to prove a point?

Our basketball team has more championships than your entire state.
The point was to inform. No need to be a dick about it.

Dex
09-02-2007, 06:04 PM
The point was to inform. No need to be a dick about it.

My bad. I thought you were falling into the flaunting crowd. Sometimes things don't read right over the internet.

Cheers.

IceColdBrewski
09-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Colts-Bears was the highest rated superbowl since St.Louis-Tennessee. I guess that whole "small market" excuse really is just garbage.

Seriously. Take a look at yourself. You've resorted to rodeo and ratings smack. Good God man, have some dignity. No wonder your fellow Suns fans are putting you on ignore.

RonMexico
09-02-2007, 09:13 PM
and equally worthless because you are dumb enough to think all Spurs fans think alike.

Actually, not just Spurs fans, but also Longhorn fans... although I have to admit that CaptMike has shown OSU fans are in a league of their own.

Thus far, there have been 2 threads on the Mercury in the WNBA Finals... both created by Spurs fans... needless to say, I believe there are some kinds of Spur Fan Rape Stands in SA that keep breeding such ignorance.

Switchman
09-02-2007, 11:16 PM
It's b/c Spurs finally have a huge rivalry again after the Lakers.

Spurs and Detroit have too much respect for each others playing style for the most part, Dallas was going to be that team but they can't bring it, Suns it is.

Spurs and Suns are complete polar opposites.

Xylus
09-02-2007, 11:24 PM
My bad. I thought you were falling into the flaunting crowd. Sometimes things don't read right over the internet.

Cheers.
No worries.

monosylab1k
09-03-2007, 02:42 AM
Since when has Chicago been a small market area? Or St. Louis for that matter?

Shred
09-03-2007, 08:44 AM

Didn't the D-backs win it in their 4th season?

Shred
09-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Actually, not just Spurs fans, but also Longhorn fans... although I have to admit that CaptMike has shown OSU fans are in a league of their own.

Thus far, there have been 2 threads on the Mercury in the WNBA Finals... both created by Spurs fans... needless to say, I believe there are some kinds of Spur Fan Rape Stands in SA that keep breeding such ignorance.

Their obsession with all things Phoenix is never-ending.

ehz33satx
09-03-2007, 11:26 AM
I actually enjoy making fun of lesser NBA teams such as the Dallas Mavericks and the Phoenix Suns. You can add all the astericks you want, fact is, you would trade your soul for your team to win 1 championship.

remingtonbo2001
09-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Dallas is more like a sibling rivalry. I personally don't like Dallas as a city, but I would put it way above Houston. I'm sure people from Dallas would complain of our distinct odor throughout the city. In the end, we're all Texans, and a Texans' pride is rivaled by no other. I always thought of PHEONIX as a retirement city. I constantly have this picture of a 90yr + man trolling on Spurs talk.

ChumpDumper
09-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Their obsession with all things Phoenix is never-ending.:lol You're still here. Obsessed.

yourcheatinheart
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Dallas is more like a sibling rivalry. I personally don't like Dallas as a city, but I would put it way above Houston. I'm sure people from Dallas would complain of our distinct odor throughout the city. In the end, we're all Texans, and a Texans' pride is rivaled by no other. I always thought of PHEONIX as a retirement city. I constantly have this picture of a 90yr + man trolling on Spurs talk.

when i think of san antonio i think of pasty faced, redneck, larry the cable guy souvenir buying, spit when they talk, G.W. loving, hickory farms eatin', sweaty, horse riding, flying cockaroach swattin', skoal chewing, brown teeth having, moonshine drinking, meth addicted, nasal twang motherfuckers. :toast

lefty
09-03-2007, 08:41 PM
I actually enjoy making fun of lesser NBA teams such as the Dallas Mavericks and the Phoenix Suns. You can add all the astericks you want, fact is, you would trade your soul for your team to win 1 championship.

Very well put

lefty
09-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Maybe Steve Nash needs a smaller ball to make the finals.

Doesn't he need balls first ?

Mister Sinister
09-03-2007, 08:49 PM
when i think of san antonio i think of pasty faced, redneck, larry the cable guy souvenir buying, spit when they talk, G.W. loving, hickory farms eatin', sweaty, horse riding, flying cockaroach swattin', skoal chewing, brown teeth having, moonshine drinking, meth addicted, nasal twang motherfuckers. :toast
You ever actually *been* to San Antonio? Like, actually spent some time there? Because I spent 2 years there, moved down from Chicago. I have to say, you couldn't be more wrong. But I guess it's okay to stereotype a whole city. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

yourcheatinheart
09-03-2007, 08:52 PM
You ever actually *been* to San Antonio? Like, actually spent some time there? Because I spent 2 years there, moved down from Chicago. I have to say, you couldn't be more wrong. But I guess it's okay to stereotype a whole city. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

go read the post i quoted before you bust a nut in your pants about trying to stick it to me. mmkay son??

yourcheatinheart
09-03-2007, 08:54 PM

i've been to san antonio, and i'll never get those couple of days back. Dallas, Houston, and Austin. Those are some damn fine cities right there.

Switchman
09-03-2007, 08:55 PM

Even though this is Texas. We do have those things called cities. This is 2007.

Mister Sinister
09-03-2007, 08:56 PM
go read the post i quoted before you bust a nut in your pants about trying to stick it to me. mmkay son??
Trust me, schatzie, I'm not expending any effort at all, nor am I particularly trying to "stick it to you." But, like I said, whatever helps you sleep at night.

lefty
09-03-2007, 09:00 PM

Except for the fucking desert, what do you have in Arizona ? oh, right, 2 women basketball teams

saporvida
09-03-2007, 09:04 PM
boo middle school bball (wnba)!!!

Mister Sinister
09-03-2007, 09:21 PM
boo middle school bball (wnba)!!!
Boo, middle school bbal! Hooray, beer!

OldDirtMcGirt
09-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Except for the fucking desert, what do you have in Arizona ? oh, right, 2 women basketball teams

Speaking of women, it's an the ladies in Phoenix are roughly 100x that of San Antonio's stock. So that's one thing.

Switchman
09-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Cali wannabes.

saporvida
09-04-2007, 04:43 AM
Speaking of women, it's an the ladies in Phoenix are roughly 100x that of San Antonio's stock. So that's one thing.

i dont know about that... ive been to phx and it's like everywhere else. women here and there. aint no better one place or the other though i prefer my latina women any day over your pasty face white, no ass havin, caked up makeup wearing, plastic bitches that are out there.

when i went to cali i also thought there'd be a ton of hot women and again i was wrong. i'll tell you where there are hot women though... MX! go down to acapulco or guadalajara and oh man oh man.

anyhow fuck phx and all their gay ass collar under jersey wearing fruit cakes.

Xylus
09-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Except for the fucking desert, what do you have in Arizona?
You clearly don't know that much about Arizona. I hope you don't live in AZ, because that's a pretty short-sighted view of a beautiful state.

lefty
09-04-2007, 06:20 PM
You clearly don't know that much about Arizona. I hope you don't live in AZ, because that's a pretty short-sighted view of a beautiful state.

It's just smack talk, relax !! don't take it personally; I'm sure it's nice

Xylus
09-04-2007, 07:00 PM
It's just smack talk, relax !! don't take it personally; I'm sure it's nice
You can smack talk my team, but lay off my state, biotch. :p:

Mister Sinister
09-04-2007, 07:02 PM
You can smack talk my team, but lay off my state, biotch. :p:
Your state's value is questionable!

yourcheatinheart
09-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Your state's value is questionable!