PDA

View Full Version : Watsons.com People

Twisted_Dawg
09-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Does anybody know anything about that couple that does those endless commercials on TV? Are they married? Are they like the local owners of the San Antonio store, or national pitch people? The chick is sorta hot.

boutons_
09-02-2007, 05:53 PM
That chick must be a local hick.

You like the way she flicks her tits?

She nearly as bad as the squeaky bitch with backwards cap that pitches for Ancira.

Twisted_Dawg
09-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Don't think local yokels. They got northern accents. She does have some rackage going on though.

The Ancira chick is Ernestos daughter, Jackie. They do need to clean her up a bit and give up that Tom boy look.

T Park
09-02-2007, 06:12 PM
You like the way she flicks her tits?

Excuse boutons

not only does he hate america, and americans.

He hates women too.

Shelly
09-02-2007, 06:13 PM
That dude has a bad rug.

Jackie isn't his daughter. My neighbor son is friends with her brother and they aren't part of the Ancira family.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/stories/MYSA052805.04P.commercials.2b7725b4d.html

That's what happened last year to Christy Keller, 20, a part-time actress who auditioned for and won the part of "Jackie." She's the tough yet courteous and outspoken make-ready employee in a commercial for the Ancira Nissan dealership that first aired in April 2004.

The perky Jackie character has long, blond hair, wears a blue baseball cap backwards and always sports a big smile. Her signature "Oh yeah!" comment closes each spot.

The performance scored a huge hit with viewers.

"We had no idea that the Jackie character would become a star," said Wills of the PM Group, which created the character and pens the Ancira spots. "Things like this just happen in advertising. When the public embraces a character, they go all the way."

The public not only bought Jackie as one of auto dealer Ernesto Ancira's employees, they also were convinced the young woman was one of his daughters. Neither was the case.

But since the first spot aired, Keller has become an Ancira employee, with a renewable contract to continue playing Jackie indefinitely.

Originally, the plan was to shoot just the one spot featuring Jackie. Because of the popularity of the character, five more have been filmed and another is scheduled to begin shooting June 1.

boutons_
09-02-2007, 08:10 PM
t_pork, gfy, if you can actually reach all that blubber to your anus.

Trainwreck2100
09-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Those yankees are somewhat annoying. And I went to school with Jackie, she's neither a teenager or Ancira.

ashbeeigh
09-03-2007, 12:29 AM
The girl has some serious hair issues. It's so fake I want to rip her white girl weave out with my little girl hands.

CuckingFunt
09-03-2007, 12:31 AM
The white girl weave is a trend that sickens me.

peewee's lovechild
09-03-2007, 12:37 AM
I'd bang Jackie.

Twisted_Dawg
09-03-2007, 09:33 AM
The girl has some serious hair issues. It's so fake I want to rip her white girl weave out with my little girl hands.

The Watson lady has the fake hair?

"White girl weave".....do we have some racial going on here?

Twisted_Dawg
11-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Did something happen to the Watson couple? They are not on those repetitive commercials anymore. I wonder if they got fired or sold their interest. That chick had some nice cans though.

The Red Hood
11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
So, uh........how about that annoying fiesta dodge woman, those commercials are pretty fucking horrible.

Kentu3
11-02-2007, 08:59 AM
From what I've gathered they are not in Texas.
The commercials are shown in several states as
Watsons is a Chain like Best Buy, or Wal Mart.
I remember reading somewhere that
Jennifer Eichler, aka “The Watson’s Girl, and the guy in the commercial
with her is her Father-in-Law

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-02-2007, 09:26 AM
From what I've gathered they are not in Texas.
The commercials are shown in several states as
Watsons is a Chain like Best Buy, or Wal Mart.
I remember reading somewhere that
Jennifer Eichler, aka “The Watson’s Girl, and the guy in the commercial
with her is her Father-in-Law

:lol

Apparently, back in 2004, there was a cybersquatter with the domain "WatsonsGirl.com" who was asked to release the name to Eichler.

sa_butta
11-02-2007, 09:28 AM
So, uh........how about that annoying fiesta dodge woman, those commercials are pretty fucking horrible.Just outside Loop 410??

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Also, the Watsons Girl phenomenon is something San Antonio is getting its first glimpse at.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9271739/detail.html

http://vivalalesley.blogspot.com/2006/03/yes-watsons-girl-is-pregnant.html

Kentu3
11-02-2007, 09:33 AM

Apparently, back in 2004, there was a cybersquatter with the domain "WatsonsGirl.com" who was asked to release the name to Eichler.

Thats classic!!

The Red Hood
11-02-2007, 10:55 AM
Just outside Loop 410??
Thats the one! :cuss