PDA

View Full Version : Jibberish

SequSpur
09-03-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't know if its a foreign thing or what... but there is way to much jibberish up in here.

get real.. the spur cakewalked through the frickin playoffs. yeah scola would've been nice but he isn't going to put anybody over the hump.

stfu already

midgetonadonkey
09-03-2007, 08:17 PM
What is a SequSpur?

Solid D
09-03-2007, 08:29 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54259&page=1&pp=26

This link adds value to this thread.

Solid D
09-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Dear Sequ,

Sup?
:smokin

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:38 PM
I don't know if its a foreign thing or what... but there is way to much jibberish up in here.

get real.. the spur cakewalked through the frickin playoffs. yeah scola would've been nice but he isn't going to put anybody over the hump.

stfu already

He will help the Rockets for sure

mikeanthony21
09-03-2007, 11:44 PM
He will help the Rockets for sure

With what? Their luggage? Oh wait, that's Jackie Butler.

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Damn even Jackie Butler will be good in Adelmans' sytem!!!

mikeanthony21
09-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Damn even Jackie Butler will be good in Adelmans' sytem!!!

Bahahahaha! Butler was bitching about certain spanish-speaking players ahead of him in SA, in Houston, how long do you think it'll be before he starts bitching about Scola having more minutes than him?

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:55 PM
I don't follow the Rockets but I know for sure that Butler will be a nice addition to that team, he did good in New York why not Houston?

mikeanthony21
09-03-2007, 11:58 PM
I don't follow the Rockets but I know for sure that Butler will be a nice addition to that team, he did good in New York why not Houston?

Pee Wee Herman and a NerfBall would look good in New York.

Whisky Dog
09-03-2007, 11:59 PM
There is a lot of incoherent bullshit running rampant in this forum. I agree.

slayermin
09-04-2007, 12:19 AM
If it was a choice between Oberto and Scola, I'm glad we kept Oberto. Scola might be a better overall player but I know Fabri has some serious heart.

Brutalis
09-04-2007, 01:20 AM
If it was a choice between Oberto and Scola, I'm glad we kept Oberto. Scola might be a better overall player but I know Fabri has some serious heart.
:clap

TheAuthority
09-04-2007, 01:20 AM

And Scola doesn't have heart? I saw him playing against the USA and the passion he has for the game and his country is undeniable. Huge loss for the Spurs, no matter what way you slice it. He's better than that scrub Horry. That's for damn sure.

Solid D
09-04-2007, 07:12 AM
He's better than that scrub Horry. That's for damn sure. I'm a Scola fan, but let's not go overboard.

Horry isn't a scrub. Outside of Manu, Robert was the most productive bench player for the Spurs in the playoffs and the Finals last season.......once again.

20 mpg in the Playoffs, 22 mpg in the Finals isn't a scrub in Pop's scheme. They lost what, 4 games in the playoffs this time? They may dispise him in Phoenix but what better results could you want from a role player (7 rings)?

http://www.nba.com/media/rhorry_NSB_627_070614.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
09-04-2007, 07:20 AM
the bs started with the argyfans and houston sprockets

ChumpDumper
09-04-2007, 08:21 AM
Did an alleged spurfan just call Horry a scrub?

I call shenanigans.

Whisky Dog
09-04-2007, 08:35 AM
And Scola doesn't have heart? I saw him playing against the USA and the passion he has for the game and his country is undeniable. Huge loss for the Spurs, no matter what way you slice it. He's better than that scrub Horry. That's for damn sure.

You saw him playing under the FIBA rules with FIBA refs, which is much, much different from the way NBA games are played and called. We'll see how he does when he's getting muscled around and not getting calls because he's a nobody in the NBA. Here's a fact... several men with infinitely more experience in forming an NBA Champion roster than you have decided that he was not the best fit for their team, the team they work with 24-7. I'm more inclined to believe them over a guy that can't even realize the huge contributions of Robert Horry.

ShoogarBear
09-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Horry? Scrub?

:corn:

Solid D
09-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Horry? Scrub?

:corn:

TheAuthority? The Authority?

:downspin:

tlongII
09-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Horry is a scrib, albeit a lucky one.

mardigan
09-04-2007, 03:18 PM
He's better than that scrub Horry. That's for damn sure.
:lol
More fans showing their true colors

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-04-2007, 05:11 PM
The Authority is a troll. :stirpot:

Fast Dunk
09-04-2007, 11:32 PM
So everyone who speaks the truth is a troll?

Way to go bitter spurs fans!!! LOL

Roxsfan
09-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Scola is ours.

I know that hurts you Mr. OP. Don't deny.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-05-2007, 06:32 PM
So everyone who speaks the truth is a troll?

Way to go bitter spurs fans!!! LOL
If Horry is a scrub then Marshall is a 12th man.

SequSpur
09-05-2007, 09:50 PM
chumpdumber is the queen of jibberish.

ChumpDumper
09-05-2007, 09:51 PM

stfu already

SequSpur
09-05-2007, 09:55 PM
dumb forum

ChumpDumper
09-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Be sure to start another thread when you change your mind again, cupcake.

SequSpur
09-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Be sure to start another thread when you change your mind again, cupcake.

lick balls

Fast Dunk
09-05-2007, 11:20 PM
lick balls

:lol :lol :lol :lol

TheAuthority
09-06-2007, 02:14 AM
For all of you that think that Horry, presently, is not a scrub... well, you know nothing about basketball. The reason he's on the floor is to make shots, which he didn't do basically all season long. Also, to be in the right position on defense -- which was adequate, but he dogged it all regular season, or maybe he is just THAT slow now. He was a good player at one point, that time has long passed. Hitting a few clutch shots doesn't make a career. Neither does teaming up with the best players in the league to get your rings.

Here are Horry's numbers from last season:
16.5MPG, 3.9PPG(FG-36% 3PTFG-33%), 3.4RPG, 1.1APG, 0.7SPG, 0.6BPG... including FIFTY-NINE PERCENT FROM THE FREE THROW LINE.

Now... if those aren't scrub numbers, I don't know what are. His career numbers aren't much better. A career 34% 3pt shooter? :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-06-2007, 02:36 AM
For all of you that think that TheAuthority, presently, is a spurfan... well, you know nothing about the Spurs.

Fast Dunk
09-06-2007, 02:50 AM
For all of you that think that Horry, presently, is not a scrub... well, you know nothing about basketball. The reason he's on the floor is to make shots, which he didn't do basically all season long. Also, to be in the right position on defense -- which was adequate, but he dogged it all regular season, or maybe he is just THAT slow now. He was a good player at one point, that time has long passed. Hitting a few clutch shots doesn't make a career. Neither does teaming up with the best players in the league to get your rings.

16.5MPG, 3.9PPG(FG-36% 3PTFG-33%), 3.4RPG, 1.1APG, 0.7SPG, 0.6BPG... including FIFTY-NINE PERCENT FROM THE FREE THROW LINE.

Now... if those aren't scrub numbers, I don't know what are. His career numbers aren't much better. A career 34% 3pt shooter? :lmao

Horrible numbers!!!

Horry is just a lucky dude on the right team at the right time...tha's all..

He's a scrub.

TheAuthority
09-06-2007, 03:33 AM
For all of you that think that TheAuthority, presently, is a spurfan... well, you know nothing about the Spurs.

Why wouldn't I be? Duncan's my boy. I like Manu. I like their style of play. Apparently you have to like every Spurs player and be completely bias about them. You can't dislike or disapprove of any player on the team. It's against fanboy rules.

Tell me I wasn't a Spurs fan when I punched my hand through a wall after looking at pictures of the 0.4 shot and how it shouldn't have counted.

ChumpDumper
09-06-2007, 03:34 AM
Ok, your just not a very smart spurfan.

I can accept that.

TheAuthority
09-06-2007, 03:37 AM
Ok, your just not a very smart spurfan.

I can accept that.

Elaborate? Care to rebuttal on the Horry argument?

ChumpDumper
09-06-2007, 03:45 AM
Elaborate? Care to rebuttal on the Horry argument?There are seven reasons you are wrong, and nothing more needs to be said.

TheAuthority
09-06-2007, 03:46 AM
And I'll give you 4 reasons you're wrong.

Duncan
Shaq
Kobe
Hakeem

ChumpDumper
09-06-2007, 03:49 AM
7 > 4.

There's a reason he has been on all these team.

TheAuthority
09-06-2007, 03:51 AM
There's a reason he has been on all these team.

Yes, because he is a bandwagoner. That's basically it.

ChumpDumper
09-06-2007, 03:54 AM
:lmao Yeah that's it. Horry forces teams to sign him right before they win championships.

Brilliant.

ShoogarBear
09-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Hitting a few clutch shots doesn't make a career. Neither does teaming up with the best players in the league to get your rings.

Now... if those aren't scrub numbers, I don't know what are. His career numbers aren't much better. A career 34% 3pt shooter? :lmaoAsk Hakeem, Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan if they think Horry is a scrub.

Ask the Spurs, Kings, and Pistons if they think Horry is a scrub.

We're going to have to rename you TheAuthorityDynasty if you keep this up.

Mr. Dictionary
09-06-2007, 07:22 AM
"Jibberish"

I could not find the word you are looking for. Perhaps you meant:

gib·ber·ish
–noun
1. meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing.
2. talk or writing containing many obscure, pretentious, or technical words.
[Origin: 1545–55; appar. gibber + -ish, on the model of language names so formed]

—Synonyms 1. nonsense, foolishness, babble, gabble, drivel, gobbledegook.

MrChug
09-06-2007, 07:23 AM
He's better than that scrub Horry. That's for damn sure.

Let's see how many times Scola enters Hall of Fame talks jackass...what in the fk do you consider yourself "the authority" of, besides playstation ratings? :lol

SequSpur
09-06-2007, 06:24 PM
"Jibberish"

gib·ber·ish
–noun
1. meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing.
2. talk or writing containing many obscure, pretentious, or technical words.
[Origin: 1545–55; appar. gibber + -ish, on the model of language names so formed]

—Synonyms 1. nonsense, foolishness, babble, gabble, drivel, gobbledegook.

perhaps you should lick balls

ThePrivateSpur
09-06-2007, 06:49 PM

i don't know about that, scola played with a lot of heart in the fiba americas tournament. he was the leader of the argentine team without ginobili.

rAm
09-06-2007, 06:51 PM
perhaps you should lick balls

"balls"

WORST POSTER EVER
-adjective

1. Sequspur is gay
2. gay

SequSpur
09-06-2007, 06:54 PM
"balls"

WORST POSTER EVER
-adjective

1. Sequspur is gay
2. gay

nice take. thanks for your got damn jibberish also.

rAm
09-06-2007, 09:13 PM
nice take. thanks for your got damn jibberish also.

lick balls

callo1
09-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Jibberish is a fitting name for any senseless crap post Sequ puts up on this board. Need I say more.

remingtonbo2001
09-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Yes, because he is a bandwagoner. That's basically it.

And Beno Udrih is HALL OF FAME talent.

While I do not discourging reading the newspaper, you might want to pull your head outta the boxscore and watch a few games. Horry is a very, very intellegent player. Horry is an excellent help defender.

He sets hard picks.

He chases after loose balls.

HE IS THE FIRST PLAYER to be up in an opponents FACE when Timmy gets knocked to the floor.

He makes the right pass.

He's not afraid.

He will take a hard fall for the team.

If Horry is a scrub, then Jordan is a sixth man.

:smokin Why don't you take that stat sheet, roll a fattie, and smoke it.

TheAuthority
09-07-2007, 04:53 AM
Ask Hakeem, Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan if they think Horry is a scrub.

Ask the Spurs, Kings, and Pistons if they think Horry is a scrub.

We're going to have to rename you TheAuthorityDynasty if you keep this up.

Really... so he didn't shoot 36% from the field last year? Oh. Well, while you go by opinion, I will go by his terrible, god awful statistics. By the way, did I say he was a scrub his entire career? No, I didn't. Presently, he is a huge scrub. That cannot be debated.

TheAuthority
09-07-2007, 04:57 AM
And Beno Udrih is HALL OF FAME talent.

While I do not discourging reading the newspaper, you might want to pull your head outta the boxscore and watch a few games. Horry is a very, very intellegent player. Horry is an excellent help defender.

He sets hard picks.

He chases after loose balls.

HE IS THE FIRST PLAYER to be up in an opponents FACE when Timmy gets knocked to the floor.

He makes the right pass.

He's not afraid.

He will take a hard fall for the team.

If Horry is a scrub, then Jordan is a sixth man.

:smokin Why don't you take that stat sheet, roll a fattie, and smoke it.

He shoots 36% from the field.

He shoots 33% from 3.

He shoots 59% from the line.

He dogs it 95% of regular season games. (or maybe he just is that bad now, I can't decide)

By the way, I watched every spurs game last year, can you say the same? In any case, your assumption was a little off.

Solid D
09-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Enough with the trolling. Judging Horry to be a scrub by looking at regular season stats would get you laughed out of most debates. Are you watching games or box scores? He's not paid to be a shooter. He beat out Malik Rose his first year and any other backup Big for minutes since then because of his team contributions.

He hits big shots in the playoffs and his playoff performance is why he is so highly valued.

In the Finals, Robert only took one shot that wasn't a 3-point attempt. Even during the regular season, 60% of Robert's shots were 3-point attempts. His role isn't to be a shooter in the regular season, it's all the other contributions that he does on the floor with his team defense, screen-setting, floor spacing, finding the open man, ball-reversals, setting up the high-low easy baskets, etc. Watch games, not box scores and your arguments won't seem so foolish.

remingtonbo2001
09-07-2007, 12:12 PM
He shoots 36% from the field.

He shoots 33% from 3.

He shoots 59% from the line.

He dogs it 95% of regular season games. (or maybe he just is that bad now, I can't decide)

By the way, I watched every spurs game last year, can you say the same? In any case, your assumption was a little off.

Yes, I watched every game, AND I PAID ATTENTION.

But hey that's what STATS are for....People who unable to pay attention to the details of the game. Incase you weren't aware, basketball is more than stats. Or maybe you were one of the many that voted for Marcus Camby for Defensive Player of the Year over Bruce/Timmy.

SequSpur
09-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Robert Horry wins championships.

Jibbering fools.

SRJ
09-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Here's a fact... several men with infinitely more experience in forming an NBA Champion roster than you have decided that he was not the best fit for their team, the team they work with 24-7. I'm more inclined to believe them over a guy that can't even realize the huge contributions of Robert Horry.

Game, set, match.

TheAuthority
09-09-2007, 03:57 AM
Again, all opinions. Stats are fact. You cannot debate them. Horry was a dog all season long. Bonner was way more effective when he got his chance on the floor. Popovich was just going with reputation, clearly.

I'm not trying to discount shots he has made, but all of last season and most of the season before he's been complete garbage. It's time to move on, homers. I've seen better shooters at the YMCA.