PDA

View Full Version : Houston is going to kick our ass.

inconvertible
09-03-2007, 09:30 PM
that is all!

duncan228
09-03-2007, 09:31 PM
So did the Cavs.
In the regular season.
Don't mean shit in June.

tmtcsc
09-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Why ? Please don't say Scola, Please don't say Scola, Please don't say Scola......

He's a chump. Don't believe the hype. He's a Stud for Argentina and Tau Ceramica. That's it bro. The NBA is a whole diff. story. He won't even sniff the same amount of scoring opps. And if he aint scoring ? He's an average to below average defender and a decent rebounder. That's it.

DNS Error
09-03-2007, 09:57 PM
guess he means aaron brooks.

Pistol...2K4
09-03-2007, 10:30 PM
quick ! go hide under the covers ya p*ssy

Spurminator
09-03-2007, 10:34 PM
What has to happen in someone's life to bring him to a point where he believes that making this sort of addition to a basketball discussion forum constitutes a meaningful contribution? What sort of reaction or response were you hoping for when you thought up this gem?

Pistol...2K4
09-03-2007, 10:40 PM
What has to happen in someone's life to bring him to a point where he believes that making this sort of addition to a basketball discussion forum constitutes a meaningful contribution? What sort of reaction or response were you hoping for when you thought up this gem?

My response is as coherent as someone posting that Houston will kick our @ss without any logical reason or fact to argue with....you get what you give....ya dig?

Switchman
09-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Then we shall fight on the moon.

Stone Cold Hakeem
09-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Why ? Please don't say Scola, Please don't say Scola, Please don't say Scola......

He's a chump. Don't believe the hype. He's a Stud for Argentina and Tau Ceramica. That's it bro. The NBA is a whole diff. story. He won't even sniff the same amount of scoring opps. And if he aint scoring ? He's an average to below average defender and a decent rebounder. That's it.

I was going to rebut but then I saw your avatar.

I'll rebut after I get done wanking.

Spurminator
09-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Your response was fine, my comment was for the thread starter.

Pistol...2K4
09-03-2007, 10:47 PM
must we??? I hear its made of cheese

Pistol...2K4
09-03-2007, 10:48 PM
roger that Spurm

Roxsfan
09-03-2007, 11:03 PM
They kicked each other's asses this past season. It will be interesting to see if the op will be correct or not.

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:18 PM
BTW what is all this talk about Scola not being good enough for the NBA? damn! sore losers!!! When Ginobili came to the NBA his first year he did good isn't he?

Sour grapes

sore spurs dumb fucks!

Pistol...2K4
09-03-2007, 11:26 PM
I keep reading all this Rhetoric about Scola being all this or that. In the NBA you have to prove you belong(lots of the euros come over with hype and leave with their tails between their legs) , so until he does , I will reserve judgement. The Spurs fans who are lamenting over trading Scola are even harder to figure out....the dude said he would NEVER play for the Spurs so why should the F/O have kept him??

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:28 PM
I keep reading all this Rhetoric about Scola being all this or that. In the NBA you have to prove you belong(lots of the euros come over with hype and leave with their tails between their legs) , so until he does , I will reserve judgement. The Spurs fans who are lamenting over trading Scola are even harder to figure out....the dude said he would NEVER play for the Spurs so why should the F/O have kept him??

You don't get it do you??

Dumb ass!

Is not about keeping Scola but trading him to a divisional rival..

mikeanthony21
09-03-2007, 11:31 PM
BTW what is all this talk about Scola not being good enough for the NBA? damn! sore losers!!! When Ginobili came to the NBA his first year he did good isn't he?

Sour grapes

sore spurs dumb fucks!

You and Miss Teen South Carolina would be perfect for each other. You both ramble, you're both morons, and you both have the combined brainpower to toast bread... lightly.

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:33 PM
You and Miss Teen South Carolina would be perfect for each other. You both ramble, you're both morons, and you both have the combined brainpower to toast bread... lightly.

And you are an idiot like most posters here for saying Scola will not be good...oh yeah the euro rule didn't apply to Ginobili right?

Pistol...2K4
09-03-2007, 11:38 PM

Dumb ass!

SOOO WHAT!!!! RICK ADELMAN IS STILL THE COACH

and he still can't check Duncan....but he probably would be an upgrade from what y'all have though
:lol

mikeanthony21
09-03-2007, 11:41 PM
And you are an idiot like most posters here for saying Scola will not be good...oh yeah the euro rule didn't apply to Ginobili right?

Where, oh where, Mr. Omnipotent Pain In The Ass, did I post that Scola "will not be good?" I haven't.

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:45 PM
SOOO WHAT!!!! RICK ADELMAN IS STILL THE COACH

and he still can't check Duncan....but he probably would be an upgrade from what y'all have though
:lol
Actually I like Adelman more than Van Gundy.

When Adelman was coach of the Blazers and later the Kings he took those teams deep in the playoffs. If not for the refs in 2002 the Kings would have probably won that title

With Adelman as a Rockets coach, Houston will become more offensive minded and more Entertaining to watch. With VanGundy the Rockets were boring as hell (Like the Spurs)

mikeanthony21
09-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Actually I like Adelman more than Van Gundy.

When Adelman was coach of the Blazers and later the Kings he took those teams deep in the playoffs. If not for the refs in 2002 the Kings would have probably won that title

With Adelman as a Rockets coach, Houston will become more offensive minded and more Entertaining to watch. With VanGundy the Rockets were boring as hell (Like the Spurs)

Houston? More entertaining? Last time I checked, "entertaining" didn't translate to a championship.

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:52 PM
The Lakers were entertaining during their championship runs.

Boring doesn't necessarily equals championships ...

mikeanthony21
09-03-2007, 11:56 PM
The Lakers were entertaining during their championship runs.

Boring doesn't necessarily equals championships ...

...and the Lakers' mini-run ended, ... when? Oh, that's right, we hadn't invaded Iraq, yet.

Whisky Dog
09-03-2007, 11:58 PM
How everyone hasn't noticed by now that the OP is a Rockets fan spouting bullshit is beyond me

Fast Dunk
09-03-2007, 11:58 PM
They have more championshps than your beloved team!

mikeanthony21
09-04-2007, 12:00 AM

Well, yeah, Mr. Retro they do if you go back to when it was cool to stay at home on a Friday night to watch "Miami Vice."

boutons_
09-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Adelman has never kicked anybody's ass.

Whisky Dog
09-04-2007, 12:10 AM
How many does Cleveland have? In any sport?

How pathetic.

Roxsfan
09-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Adelman has never kicked anybody's ass.

the spurs have never repeated, so whats your fucking point?

they should just stay home right, since they don't play well even years, right?

Adelman should just retire b/c he never kicks ass? :rolleyes

STFU

Sense
09-05-2007, 12:25 AM
The Rockets are like the past Utah Jazz and PHX teams..

they'll be there but it'll never happen.

Roxsfan
09-05-2007, 12:37 AM
The Rockets are like the past Utah Jazz and PHX teams..

they'll be there but it'll never happen.

the way it never happened in 94/95 right?

we shall see

perhaps repeating will NEVER happen with the spurs :smokin

jaespur21
09-05-2007, 01:37 AM
Omg How exciting.

resistanze
09-05-2007, 07:55 AM
Considering it came fromthe same guy that posted this when a soccer player died last week:

I like how the cnn article says his girlfriend is pregnant, then someone from seville says he will be in heaven.......not by fornicating with an unmarried woman carrying a bastard child.
I would say that something that happened in his life involved being dropped as a child.

Oh, Gee!!
09-05-2007, 09:54 AM
oh, noes!!!! I'm so afraid.

Holt's Cat
09-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Oh no, the Rockets might make it out of the 2nd round for the first time in the 21st Century.

The Franchise
09-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Oh no, the Rockets might make it out of the 2nd round for the first time in the 21st Century. Hey at least Holt gave us a little credit. :)

Slomo
09-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Wow!

The wagon just got a little roomier. Personally I don't mind the extra elbow space. :tu

ThePrivateSpur
09-05-2007, 04:32 PM
i hope we play the rox in the western conference finals and get them back for beating us in 95!

Roxsfan
09-06-2007, 12:00 AM
i hope we play the rox in the western conference finals and get them back for beating us in 95!

good luck with that, you will get ass-smacked again :smokin

Mister Sinister
09-06-2007, 01:28 AM
good luck with that, you will get ass-smacked again :smokin
Like you got ass-smacked out of the 1st round again? And again? And again?

Fast Dunk
09-06-2007, 01:37 AM

But not by the Spurs :lol

Mister Sinister
09-06-2007, 01:44 AM
But not by the Spurs :lol
Where did I say that?

SRJ
09-06-2007, 12:36 PM
The worst part of the Scola trade was having to deal with Rocket trolls.

Houston will improve by a few games, but that's only if Yao and McGrady are healthy all year. It won't have much to do with Scola or Adelman, and if Francis plays significant minutes there won't be an improvement at all.

RC's Boss
09-06-2007, 07:50 PM
And SA has four more than yours.... Isn't there a Cavs board you could go on? :rolleyes

Roxsfan
09-06-2007, 11:31 PM

Bring it on SA, bring it on.

Roxsfan
09-06-2007, 11:33 PM
The worst part of the Scola trade was having to deal with Rocket trolls.
Houston will improve by a few games, but that's only if Yao and McGrady are healthy all year. It won't have much to do with Scola or Adelman, and if Francis plays significant minutes there won't be an improvement at all.

I was here WAY before the Scola trade......

so shutty.

my2sons
09-07-2007, 08:18 AM

Dumb ass!

all other arguments aside, this point is the real head scratcher. Why houston, why not cleveland (spurs east), or miami, boston and if not the east why our division. I don't care if he is a bust, but if he is serviceable and he doesn't have to be great with yao and mcgrady just another piece to help better that squad, why houston and for nothing. Hell, for nothing he could have stayed and pouted at tau. Imagine worse case scenario, what if he does blow up, i'd rather he blow up in the east. I know the arguement that no one offered anything, well we didn't get a whole lot anyway, and if its cap space, i'm sure the front office had a plan b if they could not trade scola.

Duncanoypi
09-07-2007, 09:44 AM
A lot of useles threads about Allan Houston.....

Fast Dunk
09-07-2007, 02:56 PM
all other arguments aside, this point is the real head scratcher. Why houston, why not cleveland (spurs east), or miami, boston and if not the east why our division. I don't care if he is a bust, but if he is serviceable and he doesn't have to be great with yao and mcgrady just another piece to help better that squad, why houston and for nothing. Hell, for nothing he could have stayed and pouted at tau. Imagine worse case scenario, what if he does blow up, i'd rather he blow up in the east. I know the arguement that no one offered anything, well we didn't get a whole lot anyway, and if its cap space, i'm sure the front office had a plan b if they could not trade scola.

Your front office simply sucks, they hired this guy from Houston to replace Presti and what is the first thing he does?

Helps his old team, showing once again why RC Buford is just a puppet who can't make smart desicions.

There is no plan "B" other than getting Houston better and powerful.

my2sons
09-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Your front office simply sucks, they hired this guy from Houston to replace Presti and what is the first thing he does?

Helps his old team, showing once again why RC Buford is just a puppet who can't make smart desicions.

There is no plan "B" other than getting Houston better and powerful.

well that was intellegent, because that being the case, it sure does speak volumes of the cleveland franchise, since your gm worked under rc and pop.

SPURS vs NBA media
09-07-2007, 05:51 PM
that is all!

another LOSER in the forum :cooldevil

SRJ
09-07-2007, 08:55 PM
I was here WAY before the Scola trade......

so shutty.

If you aren't a troll, then I wasn't referring to you. But you're not going to tell me that there haven't been an increase in Rockets trolls since "The Trade".

Roxsfan
09-07-2007, 10:27 PM
If you aren't a troll, then I wasn't referring to you. But you're not going to tell me that there haven't been an increase in Rockets trolls since "The Trade".

Well, I guess If I were you I would take that as a compliment. Of all the team boards I visit besides the Rox, its the spurs and occasionaly the mavs.

Fuck all the other sites.

Mojazz
09-07-2007, 10:32 PM

Scola is overrated... He's just another Oberto type of player!

Roxsfan
09-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Scola is overrated... He's just another Oberto type of player!

on the rockets he's overrated and on the spurs he is a great talent...I know how this works. :ihit

duncan228
09-07-2007, 10:42 PM
on the rockets he's overrated and on the spurs he is a great talent...

I think his talent is unproven in the NBA.
We wait and see how his game here will be.

Roxsfan
09-07-2007, 11:14 PM
I think his talent is unproven in the NBA.
We wait and see how his game here will be.

The NBA is a team game, any moron can see that his talent will translate. He will feed well off of the attention Yao merits inside :elephant