PDA

View Full Version : Clinton endorses Walter Cronkite's view of global government

BradLohaus
09-05-2007, 02:26 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57470

Cronkite said, "Today we must develop federal structures on a global level. To deal with world problems, we need a system of enforceable world law, a democratic federal world government."

"First, we Americans are going to have to yield up some of our sovereignty," Cronkite said. "That's going to be to many a bitter pill. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new world order."

He continued, "What Alexander Hamilton wrote about the need for law among the 13 states applies today to the approximate 200 sovereignties in our global village, all of which are going to have to be convinced to give up some of that sovereignty to the better, greater union; and it's not going to be easy."

Clinton, then first lady, congratulated Cronkite, saying, "For decades you told us 'the way it is,' but tonight we honor you for fighting for the way it could be."

So can we now upgrade the New World Order from conspiracy theory to conspiracy plan, now that it is supported by the leading candidate for President of the United States?

Spurminator
09-05-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm less concerned about US sovereignty than I am about the idea of having no way to escape leadership or a system of government I don't like.

xrayzebra
09-05-2007, 04:48 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57470

"First, we Americans are going to have to yield up some of our sovereignty," Cronkite said. "That's going to be to many a bitter pill. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new world order."

What Uncle Walter means is: So long as I am in the
ruling class the rest of you slobs need to take this bitter
pill. Because I and folks like me know what is best
for all the little people.

What an absolute idiot this man is. Him and his
protege Dan Rather. But still I am sure boutons will
agree with him.

DarkReign
09-06-2007, 09:09 AM
What Uncle Walter means is: So long as I am in the
ruling class the rest of you slobs need to take this bitter
pill. Because I and folks like me know what is best
for all the little people.

Funny how it is always the "ruling elite" telling everyone whats best for them.

Ive never seen local rallies in support of world government or the benefits the little guy would see from such a construct.

Oh, yeah....thats probably because there arent any.

Wasnt voting for the bitch anyway. I dont give a fuck how popular she is.