PDA

View Full Version : The Globe Gets One Right?!?

Nbadan
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM
http://www.american-buddha.com/SHOWDOWNCONDIBUSHLAURA.jpg
Much happier times

SYDNEY, Australia — Condoleezza Rice has been President Bush's foreign policy tutor, sports buddy, national security adviser and his secretary of state.

Bush came up with a new designation Wednesday at a dinner in his honor.

"She can be my date," the president said, reaching out his left hand to touch Rice's arm as they stood before the cameras at a dinner hosted by Prime Minister John Howard and his wife Janette at their residence, Kirribilli House .

First lady Laura Bush had stayed back in Washington, saying a pinched nerve prevented her from taking long flights.

Faux News (http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Sep05/0,4670,BushapossDate,00.html)

The president reportedly refers to Rice as his “sister,” while Rice’s stepmother said she “just can’t say no to that man.”

xrayzebra
09-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Dan also gets all his news from the Globe, that is why he knows
all about the UFO's and black helicopters and wears the little
tin foil hat. And especially the theory about Bush Inc blowing
up TWC.

Spurminator
09-06-2007, 10:28 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

DarkReign
09-07-2007, 02:12 PM
...cmon dan....

Yonivore
09-07-2007, 02:15 PM
...cmon dan....
It's the Nbadan's of the world to whom the Democratic Party have sold their souls.

Enjoy the handbasket ride.

DarkReign
09-07-2007, 02:16 PM
It's the Nbadan's of the world to whom the Democratic Party have sold their souls.

Enjoy the handbasket ride.

Who the fuck said I was in the same basket?

God, you want to think youre such a know-it-all, but youre really just a pretentious prick.

Yonivore
09-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Who the fuck said I was in the same basket?

God, you want to think youre such a know-it-all, but youre really just a pretentious prick.
Hit a nerve, eh?

So, you're okay with Pelosi/Reid position on the Iraq war? Such as it is today...

I mean, last year both were saying the war was hopelessly lost. Then, when that didn't pan out, they started to demand a change in strategy. President Bush gave them Petraeus and Petraeus gave them the surge -- which they approved and funded overwhelmingly. But, when the surge showed promise they started to demand a date certain for surrend...I'm sorry, redeployment of troops. Now that they are losing the ability to drive the news cycle to just the negative news out of Iraq, they've conceded to "compromise" that doesn't include a timeline.

These people have been all over the board on Iraq...just in the last year. Hell, let's not even get into the fact they (most of them) voted FOR the AUMF in Iraq and that NONE of them can seem to bring a bill before a Congress they run to end the war.

They need to sit down and shut the fuck up and let the U. S. Military win the war.

DarkReign
09-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Hit a nerve, eh?

So, you're okay with Pelosi/Reid position on the Iraq war? Such as it is today...

I mean, last year both were saying the war was hopelessly lost. Then, when that didn't pan out, they started to demand a change in strategy. President Bush gave them Petraeus and Petraeus gave them the surge -- which they approved and funded overwhelmingly. But, when the surge showed promise they started to demand a date certain for surrend...I'm sorry, redeployment of troops. Now that they are losing the ability to drive the news cycle to just the negative news out of Iraq, they've conceded to "compromise" that doesn't include a timeline.

These people have been all over the board on Iraq...just in the last year. Hell, let's not even get into the fact they (most of them) voted FOR the AUMF in Iraq and that NONE of them can seem to bring a bill before a Congress they run to end the war.

They need to sit down and shut the fuck up and let the U. S. Military win the war.

You are a walking, talking political hack. Its wonderful to make your aquaintance.

Forest for trees, Red vs Blue, Black and White. Im glad your world is so crystal-clear.

Yonivore
09-07-2007, 02:49 PM
You are a walking, talking political hack. Its wonderful to make your aquaintance.

Forest for trees, Red vs Blue, Black and White. Im glad your world is so crystal-clear.
Thanks for the non-response.

Your goat's easy to get, ain't it?

DarkReign
09-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the non-response.

Your goat's easy to get, ain't it?

Not at all actually. Almost every time I post on an internet message board its done with a smile.

It would take more than a political hack with an opinion and his head firmly in the ass of the political blogosphere to make me mad or even come close to reconsider my views on things.

Its very hard to take seriously a person like yourself. Youre a person espousing opinions as facts and preaching political gospel with the probably most closed mind I have ever had to bear.

Youre a mouthpiece, a vehicle, the indoctrinated. You stand on a stoll provided by others, while out of the other side of your mouth you preach free-enterprise unbridled and individual responsibility.

Youre a hypocrite of the worst kind, one that doesnt even realize it.

Yonivore
09-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Not at all actually. Almost every time I post on an internet message board its done with a smile.

It would take more than a political hack with an opinion and his head firmly in the ass of the political blogosphere to make me mad or even come close to reconsider my views on things.

Its very hard to take seriously a person like yourself. Youre a person espousing opinions as facts and preaching political gospel with the probably most closed mind I have ever had to bear.

Youre a mouthpiece, a vehicle, the indoctrinated. You stand on a stoll provided by others, while out of the other side of your mouth you preach free-enterprise unbridled and individual responsibility.

Youre a hypocrite of the worst kind, one that doesnt even realize it.
Which opinions have I claimed as fact?

The rest of your drivel is irrelevant.

clambake
09-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Which opinions have I claimed as fact?

The rest of your drivel is irrelevant.
I enjoyed it more when you'd make claims about the Clintons killing hundreds of people, God sending us Bush as a savior, and your unbridled hatred of black people. I think honesty is the best policy, even when it exposes your character.

xrayzebra
09-07-2007, 03:49 PM
^^Well at least dan and his primary source finally came alive.

ChumpDumper
09-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey, what's the definition for victory in Iraq this week?

ChumpDumper
09-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Gotta hand it to the Globe though. They always use the best out-of-context file pictures for their stories.

Nbadan
09-08-2007, 12:32 AM
So, hubby's out of town, publicly offending our only real allies left in the war on terra by calling the austrians, so what's a girl to do? Yep, have condi removal surgery....

Statement by Press Secretary Sally McDonough

Mrs. Laura Bush will undergo elective, outpatient surgery on Saturday, September 8, 2007, to relieve the pressure on the pinched nerves in her neck. The doctor will perform a posterior cervical foraminotomy, using a minimally invasive procedure.

Linky (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/09/20070907-8.html)

ChumpDumper
09-08-2007, 03:25 AM
That was about as big a stretch as linking Saddam to Osama.