PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban vs Bill O'Reilly

Kori Ellis
09-05-2007, 08:37 PM
http://www.blogmaverick.com/2007/09/04/me-and-bill-oreilly/

TheSanityAnnex
09-05-2007, 09:24 PM
O'Reilly is too much of a pussy to respond.

ChumpDumper
09-05-2007, 09:36 PM
And to anyone who has ever questioned my patriotism or love for this country, fuck you.:lol We should invite him here -- he'd fit right in.

Kori Ellis
09-05-2007, 10:41 PM
:lol We should invite him here -- he'd fit right in.

:lol I thought the same thing when I read it.

PixelPusher
09-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Way to go, Billo...you got me to root for Cuban.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/jamackey/frankenCubeFish.jpg

Spurminator
09-06-2007, 09:12 AM
I do agree with one of the commenters, this would have been better communicated on the show. Assuming Cuban could get a word in, of course.

As it is now, O'Reilly can simply say "Cuban refused to come on this show" like he always does and his loyal viewers will continue to be offended whenever he tells them they should be.

Jelly
09-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Wow. Words I love from a man I hate. Or used to hate. I'm so confused.

mikeanthony21
09-06-2007, 11:57 PM
:lol I thought the same thing when I read it.

For Cuban to say that he has no position on the "war" (it's actually us in the middle of a low-level civil war) because he doesn't have enough information is ridiculous. Here's a self-made billionaire with every imaginable resource at his disposal to dissect every course-changing event since we invaded Iraq five years ago... and he doesn't have enough information? He was very quick to set up that fund for soldiers in need at the START of the invasion but he had no idea WHY we were invading Iraq? Nice gesture but it would've been smarter to understand the conflict BEFORE he got himself attached to the outer fringes.

Cuban can tell all of his detractors to fuck off all he wants while he beats his chest but what he really needs to do is understand what GOT us into Iraq... why we are STILL THERE... and why we're not going to be leaving anytime soon. Being patriotic does not mean blindly following the lead of a President... it means supporting the Constitution which is the foundation of the very country that AFFORDED Cuban the opportunity to create his position in life.

ChumpDumper
09-07-2007, 03:42 AM
Yeah Cuban was going strong until he pussed out about the war. I've never known this dude to be lacking in opinions.