09-06-2007, 02:46 AM
An Open Letter to ESPN Fantasy Owners from Terrell Owens
By Terrell Owens

September 4, 2007, 10:11 PM
Comment
Email
Print
To All ESPN Fantasy Team Owners,

2007 is going to be a great year … for me and the Dallas Cowboys.

I came into training camp in excellent shape, feeling good about our prospects for the season and proud to be part of the great Dallas Cowboys tradition.

I want to help your fantasy team win its league title … and that means generating huge statistics. This year our offense is set up to make big plays. We worked hard during the preseason and we're going to connect on a lot of touchdowns. Coach and I are on the same page. He understands my role and how I can help us win.

So here is my pledge to all ESPN fantasy owners who draft me in 2007:

I will catch the ball.

I will score touchdowns.

I will have a great season.

Did you see the preseason game against Houston? One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns. With our quarterback passing the ball, this is entirely possible.

And speaking of my QB … you might as well draft him too, because he's going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Put me on your team and you won't be disappointed. I am going to help you win your fantasy league this season.

Sincerely,

Terrell Owens, No. 81
-------------------------

:clap :clap :clap

Burn531
09-06-2007, 02:47 AM
I got him in one of my leagues. 10+ tds would be nice.

Horry For 3!
09-06-2007, 02:55 AM
I have Romo & Owens in like 2 leagues. I have Romo in a lot of leagues.

TLWisfoine
09-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I got him in one of my leagues. 10+ tds would be nice.

That would be very nice.

monosylab1k
09-06-2007, 10:23 AM
:lol say what you will about him, but T.O. Owens always entertains AND delivers.

TLWisfoine
09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
:lol say what you will about him, but T.O. Owens always entertains AND delivers.

Damn skippy!!!

johnsmith
09-06-2007, 10:26 AM

I'm sure these were your sentiments about him when he was with Philly as well.

TLWisfoine
09-06-2007, 10:29 AM

They sure as hell were mine.

monosylab1k
09-06-2007, 10:33 AM
why wouldn't they be? i never said he wasn't an asshole. I just said he entertains and delivers.

ATRAIN
09-06-2007, 11:00 AM
TO better be right, I have him and Romo on 1 team. Romo in 2 leagues.

ATRAIN
09-06-2007, 11:01 AM
An Open Letter to ESPN Fantasy Owners from Terrell Owens
By Terrell Owens

September 4, 2007, 10:11 PM
Comment
Email
Print
To All ESPN Fantasy Team Owners,

2007 is going to be a great year … for me and the Dallas Cowboys.

I came into training camp in excellent shape, feeling good about our prospects for the season and proud to be part of the great Dallas Cowboys tradition.

I want to help your fantasy team win its league title … and that means generating huge statistics. This year our offense is set up to make big plays. We worked hard during the preseason and we're going to connect on a lot of touchdowns. Coach and I are on the same page. He understands my role and how I can help us win.

So here is my pledge to all ESPN fantasy owners who draft me in 2007:

I will catch the ball.

I will score touchdowns.

I will have a great season.

Did you see the preseason game against Houston? One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns. With our quarterback passing the ball, this is entirely possible.

And speaking of my QB … you might as well draft him too, because he's going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Put me on your team and you won't be disappointed. I am going to help you win your fantasy league this season.

Sincerely,

Terrell Owens, No. 81
-------------------------

:clap :clap :clap

Do you have a link for this?

Whisky Dog
09-06-2007, 11:28 AM

I don't know the link, but I heard him talking about it on TV.

TLWisfoine
09-06-2007, 03:25 PM

My Bad
http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?id=3004850