PDA

View Full Version : Finally, regular season football is back again

Whisky Dog
09-06-2007, 09:07 AM
About damn time. I'm really looking forward to tonight's game, should be a lot of offense, but Indy has the better defense. Colts win by 10.

This weekend has a lot of good games. Chargers-Bears, Cowboys-Giants, Panthers-Rams, Patriots-Jets, Vince Youngs-Jaguars, Ravens-Bengals.

BacktoBasics
09-06-2007, 09:22 AM
I can't wait. Its seems like its been forever.

fyatuk
09-06-2007, 09:43 AM
but Indy has the better defense.

That's something I never thought I'd hear...

All I can say about tonight's game is: Go Saints! Not that I care all that much.

ATRAIN
09-06-2007, 09:47 AM
That's something I never thought I'd hear...

All I can say about tonight's game is: Go Saints! Not that I care all that much.

The Saints have no chance

fyatuk
09-06-2007, 09:54 AM
The Saints have no chance

Not many teams do against the Colts, especially early in the season, but one can hope. I think it will end as a 1 score point differential.

Whisky Dog
09-06-2007, 10:26 AM
I just caught the end of a hissy fit between Skip Clueless and SAS where Clueless actually picked:

1) Denver over SD in AFC West
2) Washington to win NFC East :lmao
3) Detroit to get a Wild Card :rollin

TLWisfoine
09-06-2007, 10:27 AM
I just caught the end of a hissy fit between Skip Clueless and SAS where Clueless actually picked:

Is Skip that same guy who used to work in Dallas?

johnsmith
09-06-2007, 10:28 AM

Those are typical "weatherman" like picks. If he's right, he's a genius, if he's wrong, well really, who expected those anyway.

Bayless is like the Jennifer Broom of pro sports, always pick the unexpected and then when it does happen from time to time, you brag about it.

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Reggie Bush is so awesome they should call him "Hurricane Reggie"

Whisky Dog
09-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Is Skip that same guy who used to work in Dallas?

Yeah, he's had it out for the Cowboys (and pretty much everything Dallas) since Mark Tuinei pinned his ass against the wall and damn near choked the shit out of him.

Whisky Dog
09-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Those are typical "weatherman" like picks. If he's right, he's a genius, if he's wrong, well really, who expected those anyway.

Bayless is like the Jennifer Broom of pro sports, always pick the unexpected and then when it does happen from time to time, you brag about it.

That's exactly what he is, and I wish everyone would pile on his ass when the Lions and Redskins end up 5-11.

The Denver pick is still a longshot, but a little more feasible since Denver is a good team and SD has a complete coaching turnover to a coach with a horrible history as a head coach.

TLWisfoine
09-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Yeah, he's had it out for the Cowboys (and pretty much everything Dallas) since Mark Tuinei pinned his ass against the wall and damn near choked the shit out of him.

Yeah I remember that. :lol

samikeyp
09-06-2007, 01:18 PM

Good times. :)

TheZackAttack!
09-06-2007, 03:14 PM

LOL, I remember that, it was great.