PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Announce Broadcast Schedule

Kori Ellis
09-06-2007, 12:17 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/broadcast_schedule_070906.html

SAN ANTONIO, September 6, 2007 - The Spurs officially announced their 2007-08 regular season broadcast schedule. Spurs fans will be able to see all 82 Spurs games on either the Spurs local broadcast network or one of the NBA's national broadcast partners.

The Spurs local broadcast partners will split the schedule three ways, Fox Sports Net will televise 31 Spurs games this season highlighted by the Spurs - Cavaliers matchup on February 13. KMYS (MY35TV) will have 31 Spurs games starting with the November 31 contest against the Memphis Grizzlies. KENS 5, the flagship TV station of the Spurs, will televise 10 Spurs regular season contests beginning with the Spurs and the Sacramento Kings on November 2. All 10 games on KENS 5 will be broadcast in high definition courtesy of AT&T.

The Spurs primary broadcast team will consist of play-by-play announcer Bill Land along with the color analyst Sean Elliott. Andrew Monaco and Dan Hughes will serve as fill-ins throughout the season.

"Spurs fans have a lot to be excited about," said Mike Kickirillo, director of broadcasting. "We have a great team and an excellent broadcast crew. I contend that our product is as good as you'll see on network TV on any given game night."

The three network broadcasts schedules are listed individually on the following page, as well as a full regular season schedule indicating the 72 locally televised games.

Complete Broadcast Schedule
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/broadcast_schedule_0708.pdf

angel_luv
09-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Yea! Thank you. :)

Switchman
09-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Awesome.

This will be my first year watching Spurs in HD. :elephant

Kathyladora
09-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know if the locally broadcast games are ever streamed over the internet?

smeagol
09-06-2007, 12:41 PM
So what's the deal with Argentine TV?

Soapcast?

timvp
09-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Dan Hughes :donkey

DON VITO
09-06-2007, 03:24 PM
What games are on national TV???