PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Softest?

LakeShow
09-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Stay Puff or Dirkie?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/20/Stay-puff-marshmellow-man-original-toy.jpg http://www.eurobasket2007.org/en/files/%7B647F7F57-1934-4767-89FA-C541FA58975F%7Dlarge_v.jpg

Answer for me, Dirkie! Stay puff is soft, he bends but he does not break. Dirkie is soft, bends and Breaks!!

TonyParkerSux
09-07-2007, 12:33 PM
he also crumbles under pressure.

Dirk is softer than a box of wet tissues! The answer is an overwhelming DIRK!

Mister Sinister
09-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Gott im Himmel, was ist los in deinem Kopf?

TonyParkerSux
09-07-2007, 12:39 PM

God in heaven, what gets rid in your head??

Mister Sinister
09-07-2007, 12:39 PM
God in heaven, what gets rid in your head??
God in heaven, what is wrong in your head, actually.

da_suns_fan__
09-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Dirkie.

At least when Stay Puft (this is the correct spelling) went down, he went down in a great blaze of glory!

TonyParkerSux
09-07-2007, 12:44 PM

oh, its been years since I have spoken any German, once was somewhat fluent.

Mister Sinister
09-07-2007, 12:46 PM
oh, its been years since I have spoken any German, once was somewhat fluent.
Same here. I just remember the phrases I insulted people with in high school. :lol

TonyParkerSux
09-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Same here. I just remember the phrases I insulted people with in high school. :lol

LOL. those are usually the most frequently used phrases anyway....

angel_luv
09-07-2007, 02:57 PM

:lol I like it. :tu

dirk4mvp
09-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Lakeshow is really a Rockets fan right ?

Johnny RIngo
09-07-2007, 03:48 PM
What's with all this crap about Dirk being soft in the playoffs? Here's the Phoenix S0ns track record the past two years:

2006:
Barely defeated the Lakers in the first round :lol
Barely defeated the Clippers :lmao
Got their ass beat by the Mavs :clap
2007:
-Beat a depleted, tired Lakers team...and Amare proceeded to brag about it. :rollin
-Got their ass beat by the Spurs:clap

The S0ns end up buying into their own hype year after year after running up the score against bad teams in the reg season. When they play real contenders like Spurs/Mavs the S0ns proceed to fall apart and resort to whining and making excuses cause they're too soft/too stupid to play defense . Even Denver seems to be making more progress than Phoenix. At least the Nugs have a frontcourt.

da_suns_fan__
09-07-2007, 03:55 PM
What's with all this crap about Dirk being soft in the playoffs? Here's the Phoenix S0ns track record the past two years:

2006:
Barely defeated the Lakers in the first round :lol
Barely defeated the Clippers :lmao
Got their ass beat by the Mavs :clap
2007:
-Beat a depleted, tired Lakers team...and Amare proceeded to brag about it. :rollin
-Got their ass beat by the Spurs:clap

The S0ns end up buying into their own hype year after year after running up the score against bad teams in the reg season. When they play real contenders like Spurs/Mavs the S0ns proceed to fall apart and resort to whining and making excuses cause they're too soft/too stupid to play defense . Even Denver seems to be making more progress than Phoenix. At least the Nugs have a frontcourt.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=416792

:lol :lol

Booharv
09-07-2007, 03:58 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=416792

:lol :lol

The link doesn't work dumbass.

Johnny RIngo
09-07-2007, 04:03 PM
The link doesn't work dumbass.

:rollin

And they get offended when I call them stupid.

da_suns_fan__
09-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Works for me.

LakeShow
09-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Famous soft comment from Dirkie, at least he's not trying to deny it! :lol

"This year I'm settling a lot more for my jumper, and nights like Toronto and Milwaukee, I probably should have [driven] a lot more and got to the foul line."
Why hasn't he?

"I have no idea," Nowitzki deadpanned before a wry smile crept across this face. "I'm soft."

Darkwaters
09-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Works for me.

Ummm, nope.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

yourcheatinheart
09-07-2007, 05:46 PM
he is http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/y4zp3m4t.jpg

MrChug
09-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Dirkie.

At least when Stay Puft (this is the correct spelling) went down, he went down in a great blaze of glory!

Yup...they even had the cross the streams for his ass! All Dirk does is cross-dress.

TheAuthority
09-08-2007, 06:18 AM
I don't understand why everyone calls Dirk soft and not Nash. Nash should be getting a lot more heat for being soft than Dirk. The guy's pillow status.

Dalhoop
09-08-2007, 08:28 AM
I guess that answers the question. Only one spur fan is saying he is soft ... You see they at least think before they post. They remember when the Mavs faced the Spurs last time ... Unlike the Suns who would rather make excuses for their failure to get past the Mavs.

Only Laker and Suns fans think that Dirk is soft ... Thats great. They must not remember when he had a tooth knocked across the court (By the Spurs T. Porter in '91) and only came out because the ref's would let him keep playing because of the blood. He did come back after getting cleaned up and led the Mavs to victory (and himself to 30 points). He missed 33 seconds of game time.

Dirk hasn't been concidered soft in over five years, way to keep up with the times :)

MrChug
09-08-2007, 12:25 PM
I guess that answers the question. Only one spur fan is saying he is soft ... You see they at least think before they post. They remember when the Mavs faced the Spurs last time ... Unlike the Suns who would rather make excuses for their failure to get past the Mavs.

Only Laker and Suns fans think that Dirk is soft ... Thats great. They must not remember when he had a tooth knocked across the court (By the Spurs T. Porter in '91) and only came out because the ref's would let him keep playing because of the blood. He did come back after getting cleaned up and led the Mavs to victory (and himself to 30 points). He missed 33 seconds of game time.

Dirk hasn't been concidered soft in over five years, way to keep up with the times :)

Your command of the English language and a little thing we call logic is about as strong as Dirk's command over the NBA Finals (or hell the playoffs as a whole for that matter). And as for your last sentance...:lmao Dirk is considered the biggest joke in all of sports history (reference: the first round of the 2007 playoffs). Way to keep up with the times! :clap

TonyParkerSux
09-08-2007, 12:30 PM

How can you say that Dirk has not been considered soft in over 5 years when there is currently a message board full of posters calling him soft? It's also analysts and even NBA players as well.....

yourcheatinheart
09-08-2007, 03:36 PM

mavs have never owned the suns. we kick the shit out of the mavs in big games. the only time you beat us in a series was when Amare was out (who fucking destroys the mavs), and raja bell our best perimeter defender.

Dalhoop
09-08-2007, 06:51 PM
And again, only one Spurs fan here thinks Dirk is soft. I'm not sure how many members are on this forum, but I would think that there would be a lot of Mavs haters that would love to agree with you, but after looking at the posts here ... maybe its just you and those analysist ... Check the other posts on this topic if you like.

Of course there is the Sun's fan making excuses ... I sort of ignore'um after awhile and Laker fans that have not faced Dirk in the Playoffs for some time.

SpursDynasty
09-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Dirk is soft.

Clangs free throws when they count the most.

KidCongo
09-08-2007, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CXaDIPYTg&NR=1

SpursIndonesia
09-09-2007, 07:21 AM
Dirk is unclutch, soft is inappropiate word for him. The whole Suns organization, now that's the real softee, regarding their whiney attitude and obsessed fans.

LakeShow
09-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Dirk is unclutch, soft is inappropiate word for him. The whole Suns organization, now that's the real softee, regarding their whiney attitude and obsessed fans.

Soft is very appropriate to describe Dirk. Dirk's game is to avoid contact at all costs.

WHOTTABITCH
09-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Virk is soft.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Dirk is such a big pussy. How anyone can defend his pathetic soft, fragile ass amazes me.

Findog
04-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Dirk is such a big pussy. How anyone can defend his pathetic soft, fragile ass amazes me.

:lmao

How anybody can call him soft and pass himself off as an authority on basketball amazes me.

hater
04-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Gasol is softer than Dirk

stretch
04-21-2009, 11:35 AM
How anyone can defend his pathetic soft, fragile ass amazes me.

It is amazing, because no one player can defend him. It takes a team effort. Damn good player.

stretch
04-21-2009, 11:35 AM

How anybody can call him soft and pass himself off as an authority on basketball amazes me.

Kinda like how he is a Rockets fan that passes himself off as a Laker fan just so he can talk shit to Spurs fans. Fucking lame. :td

ElNono
04-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Where's the Gasol option?

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Gasol is softer than Dirk

Not hardly. Gasol is soft but he will mix it up. He plays where a 7 footer should play. On the block. Dirk stays away from contact as much as possible. He's a big pussy!

sonic21
04-21-2009, 11:52 AM
the whole laker team (except kobe) is softer than dirk

BUMP
04-21-2009, 11:53 AM
its easy when i have Kobe Bryant on my team. otherwise i spend my time getting swept in the 1st round

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 11:53 AM
It is amazing, because no one player can defend him. It takes a team effort. Damn good player.

lol, inchworm

A damn good shooter in the regular season. A choke artist in the Playoffs. It's about time that you realize that every playoffs there is a player or players given credit for shutting him down. It's not the players, it's Dirk's soft ass that chokes in the playoffs.

sonic21
04-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Dirk's stats in the finals > kobe's in the finals :stirpot:

Findog
04-21-2009, 11:56 AM
lol, inchworm

A damn good shooter in the regular season. A choke artist in the Playoffs. It's about time that you realize that every playoffs there is a player or players given credit for shutting him down. It's not the players, it's Dirk's soft ass that chokes in the playoffs.

What has Kobe done in the playoffs as a #1 guy that Dirk hasn't? Dirk had a better Finals than Kobe did. Would anybody call Kobe soft for taking a team to the Finals? By your criteria (going to the Finals but failing to win it = soft choke artist), Kobe is even softer than Dirk. Dirk's never up and completely quit on his team in a Game 7. Dirk has also never let his team cough up a 25 point lead at home in the Finals either. And you want to talk shit about somebody else being a soft choker?

Idiot.

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Prime Shaq + Dirk = 3 titles. Can anybody show me what Kobe has done as a franchise guy that Dirk hasn't? They each have a Finals appearance, one was part of a team that let a 2-0 lead slip away, the other REFUSED to compete in a G7 against Phoenix and was part of a club that coughed up a 25 point lead at home.

td4mvp21
04-21-2009, 12:02 PM
:lmao Nice title Findog.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 12:03 PM
What has Kobe done in the playoffs as a #1 guy that Dirk hasn't? Dirk had a better Finals than Kobe did. Would anybody call Kobe soft for taking a team to the Finals? By your criteria (going to the Finals but failing to win it = soft choke artist), Kobe is even softer than Dirk.

Idiot.

Let's see, Kobe 3 rings, Dirk 0 rings. Enough said. Out of his 10 years or so in the league, he's been to the finals once with some great teams. Kobe will take it to the hole if his jumper isn't on, Dirkie will just keep throwing up fall aways from the perimeter. A fucking 7 footer shooting fall aways? What a fucking joke. Bitch!

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Let's see, Kobe 3 rings, Dirk 0 rings. Enough said.

Dirk would have 3 of his own playing with Shaq. Big Fucking Deal. Kind of reminds me when Byron Scott talked some ring smack to Stackhouse:

"Bitch, shut the fuck up. I'd have a ring too if I played with Magic, Kareem and Worthy."

Out of his 10 years or so in the league, he's been to the finals once with some great teams.

He TOOK Jason Terry and Josh Howard to the Finals. Kobe took Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. Slight edge in supporting cast to the Lake Show.

Kobe will take it to the hole if his jumper isn't on, Dirkie will just keep throwing up fall aways from the perimeter.

Did you watch the game last night? Did you watch Game 7 of the 06 Semifinals? If not, please shut the fuck up, because you don't know what you're talking about.

A fucking 7 footer shooting fall aways? What a fucking joke. Bitch!

Kobe - Great regular season scorer. Great scorer. Even put up 81 in a game once. But a soft choke artist in the money season...and that's if he even decides to try. Some guys will take nights off during the regular season, no big deal, but Kobe quit in a Game 7. What a fucking joke. Bitch!

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:13 PM
No greater sin than quitting on your team in a G7 when they need you to be at your best...and can you imagine Magic Johnson or Michael Jordan ever letting a team storm from 25 back to win a Finals game on their floor?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:13 PM
K
obe will take it to the hole if his jumper isn't on, Dirkie will just keep throwing up fall aways from the perimeter.

Really? So his and1 to force overtime in game 7 of 2006 against the Spurs was a fall away from the perimeter?

ElNono
04-21-2009, 12:14 PM
I agree that Kome has yet to do anything other than getting severely embarrassed as the leader of a Lakers team.
I mean, Rick Fox got 3 rings riding Shaq's coattails... not to mention Kobe pulled the trade-me card, something Dirk has never done.

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:15 PM
K

Really? So his and1 to force overtime in game 7 of 2006 against the Spurs was a fall away from the perimeter?

I guess Dirk was just tossing up those fadeaway 1/2 footers inside the paint last night.

LakeShow
Dirk would have 3 of his own playing with Shaq. Big Fucking Deal. Kind of reminds me when Byron Scott talked some ring smack to Stackhouse:

"Bitch, shut the fuck up. I'd have a ring too if I played with Magic, Kareem and Worthy."

Dirk would not have shit with Shaq. Just like he did with 2 all stars, a sixth man of the year and a solid team top to bottom in the past.

He TOOK Jason Terry and Josh Howard to the Finals. Kobe took Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. Slight edge in supporting cast to the Lake Show.

Did you watch the game last night? Did you watch Game 7 of the 06 Semifinals? If not, please shut the fuck up, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Of course I watched his pathetic ass last night getting pushed around by whoever was guarding him. Acting hurt because his punk ass was getting tossed around like a rag doll. Dirk's a pussy who has a history of being punked in the playoffs.

Kobe - Great regular season scorer. Great scorer. Even put up 81 in a game once. But a soft choke artist in the money season...and that's if he even decides to try. Some guys will take nights off during the regular season, no big deal, but Kobe quit in a Game 7. What a fucking joke. Bitch!

3 rings bitch!

BUMP
Derek Fisher = Kobe

by Lakeshows's logic.

ElNono
04-21-2009, 12:16 PM
3 rings bitch!

Is that you, Shaq?

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 12:17 PM
K

One time and a choke job in the finals to show for that season. All it took was one elbow from shaq and Dirkie punked out like the little bitch he is.

BUMP
04-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Steve Kerr>Kobe

ElNono
04-21-2009, 12:18 PM
We all know Robert Horry was the real leader of the Lakers... his 7 rings speak for themselves...

dirk4mvp
04-21-2009, 12:19 PM
How many guys average 25 and 10 in the playoffs over their career?

Findog
Dirk would not have shit with Shaq. Just like he did with 2 all stars, a sixth man of the year and a solid team top to bottom in the past.

Jason Terry has never made an All Star team, and he wasn't 6th man in 2006. Josh Howard made the team as a single injury replacement. Swap out Dirk for Kobe and the Lakers get their threepeat. You just aren't very good at this, are you? Here's a helpful tip: You might want to do research first before tapping those keystrokes.

Of course I watched his pathetic ass last night getting pushed around by whoever was guarding him.

You said he just settles for jumpers. I guess the Spurs fans griping about all those calls he was getting on drives to the basket were just hallucinating.

Dirk's a pussy who has a history of being punked in the playoffs.

Anything you say about Dirk can be applied even more so to Kobe. Kobe got punked by the Celtics on his own home floor and he pouted like a bitch and stopped trying in a G7 against Phoenix. Kobe is a soft choke artist that gets punked in the playoffs, and that's if he even can be bothered to try.

ElNono
Horry > Jordan > Shaq > Kobe

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:20 PM
We all know Robert Horry was the real leader of the Lakers... his 7 rings speak for themselves...

He's got more rings than Kobe it's obvious he had more to do with those titles than Kobe did. The Lakers had an excellent foundation with their "Big Two" of Shaq and Horry, and a nice supporting cast led by Rick Fox, Derek Fisher and Kobe Bryant.

ElNono
04-21-2009, 12:23 PM
He's got more rings than Kobe it's obvious he had more to do with those titles than Kobe did. The Lakers had an excellent foundation with their "Big Two" of Shaq and Horry, and a nice supporting cast led by Rick Fox, Derek Fisher and Kobe Bryant.

Of course. And now, please, we're supposed to be hating each other.
Eat shit Mav fan!

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:25 PM
How many guys average 25 and 10 in the playoffs over their career?

soft pussies.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:26 PM
3 rings bitch!

Whenever a Laker fan is losing an argument.....

I personally think Kobe is better than Dirk, but not by an extremely wide margin. I also agree with Findog that by the criteria LA fans use as to why Dirk is a choker, Kobe is also a choker. Neither one is a choker, they were both on teams that were crappy so the other team in the finals could force them into low percentage shots.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:27 PM
One time and a choke job in the finals to show for that season. All it took was one elbow from shaq and Dirkie punked out like the little bitch he is.

All it took was one clothesline from Raja Bell and Kobe punked out like the little bitch he is.

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Just for fun, how many active #1 guys have better playoff resumes than Dirk? I'm not talking about Scottie Pippen or Kobe Bryant, but guys who at one point in their careers were the clear, unquestioned #1 guys on their teams. By my count, these are active franchise guys with better playoff resumes:

Duncan (4 titles)
Shaq (3 titles as a #1)
Wade (1 title)
Kidd (2 Finals Appearances)
Pierce (1 title)
Billups (1 title)

If Dirk is teh suck when it comes to the playoffs, then just about every player in the League is too.

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:29 PM
W

I personally think Kobe is better than Dirk, but not by an extremely wide margin. I also agree with Findog that by the criteria LA fans use as to why Dirk is a choker, Kobe is also a choker. Neither one is a choker, they were both on teams that were crappy so the other team in the finals could force them into low percentage shots.

ding ding ding! We have a winner

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:30 PM
soft pussies.

Remember when that soft pussy dropped 50 on the Suns in a WCF finals game. What a bitch.

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:30 PM
All it took was one clothesline from Raja Bell and Kobe punked out like the little bitch he is.

This is great. Literally everything you could possibly use to throw at Dirk to tar and feather him with, it applies even more to Kobe.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Jason Terry has never made an All Star team, and he wasn't 6th man in 2006. Josh Howard made the team as a single injury replacement. Swap out Dirk for Kobe and the Lakers get their threepeat. You just aren't very good at this, are you? Here's a helpful tip: You might want to do research first before tapping those keystrokes.

I was speaking of another year with Jamison as the sixth man of the year.

You can do your imaginary scenarios all you want but the fact remains that Shaq did not win titles with just any players. He won them with superstars such as Kobe and Wade. Dirk's no superstar so history tells us that they would not had won shit.

You said he just settles for jumpers. I guess the Spurs fans griping about all those calls he was getting on drives to the basket were just hallucinating.

Oh he definitely gets pussy calls. His dribble drives are borderline pathetic

Anything you say about Dirk can be applied even more so to Kobe. Kobe got punked by the Celtics on his own home floor and he pouted like a bitch and stopped trying in a G7 against Phoenix. Kobe is a soft choke artist that gets punked in the playoffs, and that's if he even can be bothered to try.

Nothing Dirkie does can be applied to Kobe. Kobe is a warrior and Dirk is just a pussy. Kobe was defended well by the world champions while Dirk was defended well by a defenseless eight seed team in the playoffs. Nuff said!

BUMP
04-21-2009, 12:31 PM
dont think Lakeshow will be posting anytime soon

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Looks like it's a runaway for Dirkie. :lol

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:34 PM
I was speaking of another year with Jamison as the sixth man of the year.

Antawn Jamison wasn't on the 2006 team that went to the Finals. Again, you really do need to know what you're talking about, if you either want to be taken seriously or not get mocked.

You can do your imaginary scenarios all you want but the fact remains that Shaq did not win titles with just any players. He won them with superstars such as Kobe and Wade. Dirk's no superstar so history tells us that they would not had won shit.

Nothing Dirkie does can be applied to Kobe. Kobe is a warrior and Dirk is just a pussy.

That's right, warriors lay down to a Suns team that couldn't guard an empty gym in a G7 and stop competing. And just because they were down by 15 points at halftime. Everybody knew that a game against the SSOL Suns was never over no matter who was ahead and by how much.

I'm sorry, but Dirk put up 19 and 10 against Golden State and fought to the bitter end. Kobe stopped trying because his vag got sand in it.

Brickhouse
04-21-2009, 12:37 PM
What's the worst attempt at an insult...

"Dirkie" or Rocketfan's "Tailgayzers"?

Carry on...

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:38 PM
All it took was one hard foul from Raja and Kobe didnt even want to try anymore. Pathetic!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah what a warrior Kobe is to score 3 points in the 2nd half of a game 7 against the Suns. It's understandable, every time he took it to the rim, he had to deal with the fearsome front line of Diaw, Marion and Tim muthafuckin Thomas :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:41 PM
http://nbcsportsmedia.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Slideshows/_production/twisp_060508_/twisp_060508_00.widec.jpg

The NBA: Where warriors happen.

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah what a warrior Kobe is to score 3 points in the 2nd half of a game 7 against the Suns. It's understandable, every time he took it to the rim, he had to deal with the fearsome front line of Diaw, Marion and Tim muthafuckin Thomas :lmao

Yeah, those SSOL teams made Bill Russell's Celtics look like a layup line. No way you could overcome a 15 point lead against that!

sonic21
04-21-2009, 12:43 PM
you're all being harsh with kobe, he was a good role player during the 3 peat :tu

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Antawn Jamison wasn't on the 2006 team that went to the Finals. Again, you really do need to know what you're talking about, if you either want to be taken seriously or not get mocked.

That's right, warriors lay down to a Suns team that couldn't guard an empty gym in a G7 and stop competing. And just because they were down by 15 points at halftime. Everybody knew that a game against the SSOL Suns was never over no matter who was ahead and by how much.

I'm sorry, but Dirk put up 19 and 10 against Golden State and fought to the bitter end. Kobe stopped trying because his vag got sand in it.

Putting up 19/10 wasn't good enough, was it? He was defended by players much smaller than him and could not even lead his 67 win team past the eight seed. His defense is pathetic and players eyes light up when they see him in the lane. dirk's a pussy!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah, those SSOL teams made Bill Russell's Celtics look like a layup line. No way you could overcome a 15 point lead against that!

Yeah, remember on opening night of that same season Dallas was down by 17 in the fourth quarter against that SSOL Suns team? Oh boy I remember how Dirk gave up and definitely didn't lead his team to a double overtime victory. Pussy.

nkdlunch
04-21-2009, 12:46 PM
let's be fair to Kobe. Without KObe, Lakers wouldn't have got past the Kings.

on the other hand, without Shaq, Lakers wouldn't have got past round 1 :lol

Chris Fall
04-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Both Dirk and Kobe are bitches with soft balls like Julius Hodge.

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Putting up 19/10 wasn't good enough, was it?

No, it wasn't. He needed to put up 25/12 and instead he came up with 19/10. He was double and tripled teamed and some of the time that was on his teammates for not knocking down shots and some of that was on him for missing his own. He had a terrible series against Houston in 2005, much worse than Golden State, and his team prevailed anyways. He had a terrific series against New Orleans last year, but the Hornets were much better and we lost. You win as a team and you lose as a team. At least he tried against the Warriors, that's much more than Kobe can say against a terrible defensive team.

He was defended by players much smaller than him and could not even lead his 67 win team past the eight seed.

An 8 seed that got a major talent infusion in a mid-season trade and went 16-3 with their full complement of players.

His defense is pathetic and players eyes light up when they see him in the lane.

Yeah, so you obviously have not watched basketball since 2002. Makes sense too, since that was the last time the Lakers won anything.

The bottom line is that Dirk *might* be a soft, pussy choker in the playoffs, but if he is, then that means that only Tim Duncan, Shaq, Wade, Billups and Pierce are the only guys in the League that aren't. And Kobe definitely is a soft pussy choker by the criteria you use to judge Dirk, because it applies to him in spades. You'll have to come up with a better argument than what you have so far, because quitting on your team during an elimination game is a far greater sin than anything Dirk has done. That's pretty much the opposite of a warrior.

Findog
04-21-2009, 12:54 PM
you're all being harsh with kobe, he was a good role player during the 3 peat :tu

you're right, not everybody is going to be the star. Some guys have to find ways to contribute with their limited skillsets and Kobe did exactly that as a member of the supporting cast during the Laker threepeat at the turn of the century.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 12:55 PM
No, it wasn't. He needed to put up 25/12 and instead he came up with 19/10. He was double and tripled teamed and some of the time that was on his teammates for not knocking down shots and some of that was on him for missing his own. He had a terrible series against Houston in 2005, much worse than Golden State, and his team prevailed anyways. He had a terrific series against New Orleans last year, but the Hornets were much better and we lost. You win as a team and you lose as a team. At least he tried against the Warriors, that's much more than Kobe can say against a terrible defensive team.

An 8 seed that got a major talent infusion in a mid-season trade and went 16-3 with their full complement of players.

Yeah, so you obviously have not watched basketball since 2002. Makes sense too, since that was the last time the Lakers won anything.

The bottom line is that Dirk *might* be a soft, pussy choker in the playoffs, but if he is, then that means that only Tim Duncan, Shaq, Wade, Billups and Pierce are the only guys in the League that aren't. And Kobe definitely is a soft pussy choker by the criteria you use to judge Dirk, because it applies to him in spades. You'll have to come up with a better argument than what you have so far, because quitting on your team during an elimination game is a far greater sin than anything Dirk has done. That's pretty much the opposite of a warrior.

3 rings

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:57 PM
He was defended by players much smaller than him and could not even lead his 67 win team past the eight seed.

And Kobe faced some incredible length against the Suns in 2006. It must have been intimidating to see Boris Diaw's awkward fat ass regulating the paint, but Kobe, being the warrior that he is, decided to stop trying in game 7.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 12:58 PM
3 rings

Just as many finals MVP's as Dirk.

IronMexican
04-21-2009, 12:59 PM
let's be fair to Kobe. Without KObe, Lakers wouldn't have got past the Kings.

on the other hand, without Shaq, Lakers wouldn't have got past round 1 :lol

Pretty much

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Horry > Kobe

7 rings bitch!!!

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:02 PM
ahh yes...gotta get in those last few jabs at Kobe before he wins the title this year (and Finals MVP most likely) and silences the haters. You guys have less than 2 months of smack left, better get out all the frustration now while you can:whine

sonic21
04-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Just as many finals MVP's as Dirk.

kobe 81 pts game > finals MVP's

dirk4mvp
04-21-2009, 01:04 PM
Isn't lakeshow the fag who said kobe has won a title without shaq since he won a gold medal?

jdev82
04-21-2009, 01:07 PM

no whats wrong with your head would be: was is los mit der kopf?(sp?)

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 01:08 PM
(The Grizz came into the rematch of their earlier 112-92 win in Dallas all afire because of Dirk's supposed "dismissal'' of and lack of "diplomacy'' to Gasol after that game.

What Dirk said back then caused Memphis' Bobby Jackson to blurt this week, "I don't even know why he's talking. He's probably the softest guy in the industry. I don't like guys who talk and, you know, they're not a hard-core player. ... I don't respect anything he says.''

Well, Bobby, first of all. ... are you still in the league?

Seriously, Jackson is not alone in disrespecting Dirk. There is the national media, led by TNT's Charles Barkley, who claims Gasol and Manu Ginobili are among the "foreigners'' who are superior to the Mavs' UberMan. There is even the Dallas media, which, in a note in Thursday's paper, included this blurb from a Morning News staffer named Todd Wills:

"So who is the Mavericks' best player? My vote goes to Josh Howard, followed by Jason Terry, and then Dirk Nowitzki.'' )

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/archive/2005/2005-12-10_0.html

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:08 PM
ahh yes...gotta get in those last few jabs at Kobe before he wins the title this year and silences the haters. You guys have less than 2 months of smack left, better get out all the frustration now:whine

I don't think Kobe is a choker so don't use that against me since IMO LA is winning it all this year. All I am saying is if Dirk is considered a choker, then by that same criteria Kobe is. Kobe can't be blamed for Kwame Brown clogging the paint doing nothing, and Dirk can't be blamed for Erica doing that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:11 PM
who claims Gasol and Manu Ginobili are among the "foreigners'' who are superior to the Mavs' UberMan.

Yeah Gasol really lit the finals up last year.

hater
04-21-2009, 01:13 PM
ahh yes...gotta get in those last few jabs at Kobe before he wins the title this year (and Finals MVP most likely) and silences the haters. You guys have less than 2 months of smack left, better get out all the frustration now while you can:whine

Kobe is getting his ring giftwrapped because of the Gasol BS trade and the major injuries to 2 of the best 4 teams in the NBA (Spurs, Celtics)

nothing to be proud about

Brickhouse
04-21-2009, 01:14 PM
A 2005 news clipping?

Bobby Jackson? Todd fucking Willis? NO WAY :wow

I see someone's running out of real retorts.

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:14 PM
(The Grizz came into the rematch of their earlier 112-92 win in Dallas all afire because of Dirk's supposed "dismissal'' of and lack of "diplomacy'' to Gasol after that game.

What Dirk said back then caused Memphis' Bobby Jackson to blurt this week, "I don't even know why he's talking. He's probably the softest guy in the industry. I don't like guys who talk and, you know, they're not a hard-core player. ... I don't respect anything he says.''

Well, Bobby, first of all. ... are you still in the league?

Seriously, Jackson is not alone in disrespecting Dirk. There is the national media, led by TNT's Charles Barkley, who claims Gasol and Manu Ginobili are among the "foreigners'' who are superior to the Mavs' UberMan. There is even the Dallas media, which, in a note in Thursday's paper, included this blurb from a Morning News staffer named Todd Wills:

"So who is the Mavericks' best player? My vote goes to Josh Howard, followed by Jason Terry, and then Dirk Nowitzki.'' )

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/archive/2005/2005-12-10_0.html

Who is Todd Wills? Who is Bobby Jackson? Who is LakeShow?

hater
04-21-2009, 01:15 PM
If Lakers win it this year they will win a tainted title with a major *

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:15 PM
A 2005 news clipping?

Bobby Jackson? Todd fucking Willis? NO WAY :wow

I see someone's running out of real retorts.

Hey, the great Todd Fucking Wills has chimed in, time to close the thread.

Ghazi
04-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Dirk isn't soft.

"Choke" is overused term.

I'm not even sure if choking exists.

Who is a psychologist on here?

To designate who is and isn't choking?

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:16 PM
I don't think Kobe is a choker so don't use that against me since IMO LA is winning it all this year. All I am saying is if Dirk is considered a choker, then by that same criteria Kobe is. Kobe can't be blamed for Kwame Brown clogging the paint doing nothing, and Dirk can't be blamed for Erica doing that.

I'm not saying you did man, but you can't honestly compare the smush-parker-kwame brown teams with a Dallas team of Dirk (back when he had heart), Terry, Howard (when he wasn't baked 24/7), Stackhouse (when he was still good), and Devin Harris among others. Dallas had 4 players who could go for 25 in any given night...the Lakers had Kobe. Apples and oranges. Dallas was stacked with talent and they blew their window of opportunity. Sure, LA choked against the Suns in 2006, but let's hypothetically say Tim Thomas doesn't sink that 3 and the Lakers win...did you honestly see LA threatening for a title that year? Hell no, it was DAL or SAS's to lose.

hater
04-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Dirk isn't soft.

"Choke" is overused term.

I'm not even sure if choking exists.

let me help you out.

- losing the finals after a 2-0 lead and double digit lead late in game 3 = choking
- getting abused by the 8th seed warriors after getting best record in the league = choking

Brickhouse

Todd MOTHERFUCKING Wills!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Hey, the great Todd Fucking Wills has chimed in, time to close the thread.

OMG Todd Fucking Willis

He's almost as superior as Tim muthafuckin Thomas who got "The Warrior" to give up at halftime of a game 7.

DeadlyDynasty
If Lakers win it this year they will win a tainted title with a major *

yeah, too bad the season wasn't shortened by 32 games this year...

hater
04-21-2009, 01:19 PM
yeah, too bad the season wasn't shortened by 32 games this year...

because that helps you in which way?

BUMP
04-21-2009, 01:20 PM
you know you're getting Owned when you have to use Barkley to help your case :lol

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm not saying you did man, but you can't honestly compare the smush-parker-kwame brown teams with a Dallas team of Dirk (back when he had heart), Terry, Howard (when he wasn't baked 24/7), Stackhouse (when he was still good), and Devin Harris among others. Dallas had 4 players who could go for 25 in any given night...

We're not comparing the Smush Parker/Kwame Brown teams to the 06 Mavs, we're specifically comparing the 08 Lakers to the 06 Mavs.

08 Gasol > 06 Josh
06 JET > 08 Odom
06 Harris = 06 Fisher
06 Stack = 08 Vujabitch

Seems pretty even to me. I love Kobe, but if some dipshit Faker fan wants to come in here and slam Dirk for the same "sins" as Kobe, I'll be happy to point out his hypocrisy.

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Kobe is getting his ring giftwrapped because of the Gasol BS trade and the major injuries to 2 of the best 4 teams in the NBA (Spurs, Celtics)

nothing to be proud about

don't cry bastian, it's all part of the neverending story

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Pussy!

Dirk gets punked by David West

hVYjjCKeaRg

IronMexican
04-21-2009, 01:23 PM
We're not comparing the Smush Parker/Kwame Brown teams to the 06 Mavs, we're specifically comparing the 08 Lakers to the 06 Mavs.

08 Gasol > 06 Josh
06 JET > 08 Odom
06 Harris = 06 Fisher
06 Stack = 08 Vujabitch

Seems pretty even to me. I love Kobe, but if some dipshit Faker fan wants to come in here and slam Dirk for the same "sins" as Kobe, I'll be happy to point out his hypocrisy.

06 Harris was a lot better than Fish, imo.

hater
04-21-2009, 01:24 PM
:lol

ouch

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm not saying you did man, but you can't honestly compare the smush-parker-kwame brown teams with a Dallas team of Dirk (back when he had heart), Terry, Howard (when he wasn't baked 24/7), Stackhouse (when he was still good), and Devin Harris among others. Dallas had 4 players who could go for 25 in any given night...the Lakers had Kobe. Apples and oranges. Dallas was stacked with talent and they blew their window of opportunity. Sure, LA choked against the Suns in 2006, but let's hypothetically say Tim Thomas doesn't sink that 3 and the Lakers win...did you honestly see LA threatening for a title that year? Hell no, it was DAL or SAS's to lose.

No, i didn't see LA threatening for a title. I can't argue with you there, I said earlier in the thread I personally think Kobe is better than Dirk, just not by the ridiculously wide margin Lakeshow claims exists.

The only reason I'm attacking Kobe is because they both have similar resumes as the best player on their team and not very many people think Kobe is a choker so that supports the point Dirk is not a choker.

Thanks for being civil and making it possible to have a conversation.

Findog
Pussy!

Dirk gets punked by David West

hVYjjCKeaRg

Oh yeah, he got "punked" all right. So much so that he threw up 27 and 12 on West the rest of the series. Yeah, West sure showed him. That aint getting punked. This is getting punked. Kobe up and quit after this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7V8ZukXsWmk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7V8ZukXsWmk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Brickhouse
hey at least LakeShow is taking a lot of time digging through 2005 Dallas Morning news archives and youtube videos.

He/she/it gets some credit there :toast

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:26 PM
06 Harris was a lot better than Fish, imo.

I don't know about that. He wasnt the guy you see in Jersey now.

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:26 PM
because that helps you in which way?

it helps YOU guys, b/c your team is too old and slow to handle the rigors of an 82-game season. Shit, who knows...another 32 games in 1999 and D-rob might re-aggravate his twat injury from 96-97, or Avery goes down, or Timmy injures his knee (like he did in the latter part of the 2000 season).

Just be sure to have your handbag of excuses ready when the Lakers take home #15:lobt2:

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Lakeshow is mounting a strong challenge to 21 Palins for the title of "Worst Faker fan on the board."

DAF86
Lol at Mavs fans voting for Stay Puft :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
I love Kobe, but if some dipshit Faker fan wants to come in here and slam Dirk for the same "sins" as Kobe, I'll be happy to point out his hypocrisy.

This is basically how I feel. If it is a Cavs Lakers finals I want Kobe to bring Lebron back down to earth. At the same time, it's unfair to call Dirk a choker every time Dallas loses a playoff game.

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:29 PM
This is basically how I feel. If it is a Cavs Lakers finals I want Kobe to bring Lebron back down to earth. At the same time, it's unfair to call Dirk a choker every time Dallas loses a playoff game.

It's just par for the course. Dirk has a checkered history when it comes to "clutch," he's made some huge shots in the playoffs and then there are other times like GS and Houston where he's had a bad series. But he's not soft. Never has been.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Lakeshow is mounting a strong challenge to 21 Palins for the title of "Worst Faker fan on the board."

Call me what you want, it means absolutely nothing to me but I can pull up instances where Dirk PUNKED out every year if I want to. Dirks a pussy, end of story!

hater
04-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Lol at Mavs fans voting for Stay Puft :lol

:lmao :lmao

ElNono
04-21-2009, 01:31 PM

Last year forum.

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:31 PM

08 Gasol > 06 Josh
06 JET > 08 Odom
06 Harris = 06 Fisher
06 Stack = 08 Vujabitch

Really, did LA have HCA in the finals and blow a 2-0 lead. Did LA also come close to beating Boston in the regular season. Dallas beat Miami soundly in both meetings in 2006 (at least I thought so, correct me If I'm wrong on that), had a 2-0 lead in the finals, and was up by 13 w/ 5-6 minutes left in Game 3. Devin Harris was better than the 08 Fisher for sure...don't even try that. I'll take Jerry stackouse in his 60's over vujacic.

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Call me what you want, it means absolutely nothing to me but I can pull up instances where Dirk PUNKED out every year if I want to. Dirks a pussy, end of story!

No, you can't. You've already given up by resorting to "3 Rings" instead of a rebuttal. You can't pull up shit. You have yet to come up with anything to hang Dirk with that can't be thrown at Kobe. Keep trying.

You show me a video of David West tapping Dirk on the cheek as proof that he got punked, when in reality he just abused West the rest of the series instead of risking an ejection and suspension for fighting back.

Then I pull up a video where Kobe got a hard foul and went into quit mode. Like I said, no matter what you pull out of your ass to throw at Dirk, Kobe is a more deserving target. Hypocrite.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:33 PM

Would getting nutted on by a green and white dick named The Truth throughout the finals be considered getting punked?

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Really, did LA have HCA in the finals and blow a 2-0 lead.

Did Dallas blow a 25 point lead on their own floor? Did Paul Pierce average 17 FTAs per game like Wade did? Did Dirk guard Wade in the Finals? Was that his responsibility?

Like I said, if you want to throw that blown 2-0 lead completely at Dirk's feet, I'll do the same for Kobe and you guys coming up short in the Finals last year. I love both players, but I'm just applying the same criteria to Kobe that Lakeshow applies to Dirk.

I'll take Jerry stackouse in his 60's over vujacic

I wish you were Mitch Kupchak. I'd do that deal instantly right now.

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:37 PM
Did Dallas blow a 25 point lead on their own floor? Did Paul Pierce average 17 FTAs per game like Wade did?

so do I...we'd get a re-invigorated Stack with plenty of playoff experience and toughness versus a soft, invisible euro. If he could score 7-12 pts off the bench in the playoffs I'd consider it a steal.

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:38 PM
so do I...we'd get a re-invigorated Stack with plenty of playoff experience and toughness versus a soft, invisible euro. If he could score 7-12 pts off the bench in the playoffs I'd consider it a steal.

Stack is done.

LakeShow
No, you can't. You've already given up by resorting to "3 Rings" instead of a rebuttal. You can't pull up shit. You have yet to come up with anything to hang Dirk with that can't be thrown at Kobe. Keep trying.

You show me a video of David West tapping Dirk on the cheek as proof that he got punked, when in reality he just abused West the rest of the series instead of risking an ejection and suspension for fighting back.

Then I pull up a video where Kobe got a hard foul and went into quit mode. Like I said, no matter what you pull out of your ass to throw at Dirk, Kobe is a more deserving target. Hypocrite.

Rebuttal to what? What youre saying makes no sense. They lost that series idiot! He didn't stand up for his self because he's a softie. A sissy, no balls, etc..

Kobe led a team with Kwame Brown, Smush Parker and Brian cook to the playoffs only to lose to the top seed in the playoffs in seven games. Where as Dirkie led a top seed to the playoffs only to lose to a defenseless 8th seed team. Pathetic. Dirkies a Pussy!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
If he could score 7-12 pts off the bench in the playoffs I'd consider it a steal.

:lol DD, you haven't watched much Stack this year. The dude is worthless. Nevertheless I'd still do the trade to unload Sasha's salary.

hater
04-21-2009, 01:39 PM

stack blows dude. give it up

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Did Dallas blow a 25 point lead on their own floor? Did Paul Pierce average 17 FTAs per game like Wade did? Did Dirk guard Wade in the Finals? Was that his responsibility?

Like I said, if you want to throw that blown 2-0 lead completely at Dirk's feet, I'll do the same for Kobe and you guys coming up short in the Finals last year. I love both players, but I'm just applying the same criteria to Kobe that Lakeshow applies to Dirk.

I'm not comparing Kobe vs Dirk like the other dude was (and frankly, who in their right mind would compare them?...it's no contest), I was comparing the teams. I'm sorry but even if the Lakers don't blow that game we likely still lose. Dallas had opportunity after opportunity and fell on their faces every time

Brickhouse
04-21-2009, 01:40 PM
You sound like a real secure guy.

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:40 PM

stack blows dude. give it up

dude aint near what he used to be, but if you think vujacic doesn't blow then you're beyond retarded

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Rebuttal to what? What youre saying makes no sense. They lost that series

Yeah, he put up 27 and 12 and they lost because the New Orleans Hornets were better than the Dallas Mavericks. I guess he's a pussy unless he can average a 42 and 21.

Kobe led a team with Kwame Brown, Smush Parker and Brian cook to the playoffs only to lose to the top seed in the playoffs in seven games.

Suns were the second seed, not the first. Do you watch or pay attention to basketball? And Kobe quit in Game 7. The Lakers fell apart after Raja Bell punked Kobe. Kobe is a pussy!

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Stack is done.

and Vujacic is invisible...so at best it's a steal and at worst it's a wash (w/ a salary dump like DOK says)

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Yeah, he put up 27 and 12 and they lost because the New Orleans Hornets were better than the Dallas Mavericks. I guess he's a pussy unless he can average a 42 and 21.

Suns were the second seed, not the first. Do you watch or pay attention to basketball? And Kobe quit in Game 7. The Lakers fell apart after Raja Bell punked Kobe. Kobe is a pussy!

Kobe has accomplished more in his career than the entire Mavericks franchise has accomplished in its existence--seriously, prove me wrong there. I'll be waiting...:hat

redzero
04-21-2009, 01:44 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/ak47flop.gif

Dirk is cutthroat when he deals with Russians.

Ghazi
04-21-2009, 01:45 PM
let me help you out.

- losing the finals after a 2-0 lead and double digit lead late in game 3 = choking
- getting abused by the 8th seed warriors after getting best record in the league = choking

dirk made big shots down stretch of game 5 and had 29/15 in Game 6. Ain't choking. dirks game 5 shot goes down in history if not for a bailout whistle to end the game with d-Whistle ft's.

mavs had inflated record, warriors were not a typical 8th seed, it was a bad matchup regardless.

just because a guy comes up short in playoffs does not mean its choking.

sometimes its just bad luck
or great defense by opponent
or a bad matchup
or maybe at end of the day, a certain guy just isn't good enough to carry a team to a championship.

but if the latter is the case, then 99% of teh league is chokers.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Kobe led a team with Kwame Brown, Smush Parker and Brian cook to the playoffs only to lose to the top seed in the playoffs in seven games.

How exactly were the 54-28 Suns the top seed when SA and Dallas both had a better record that year?

Keep in mind the Suns went 18-11 after the Kurt Thomas injury. The team LA played was not very good. It was the sexy upset pick of every ESPN analyst.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 01:47 PM

He's a pussy for not acting like a man.

Doesn't matter, the lakers were a rebuilding team and had no business taking the series to 7 games.

3 rings

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Lakeshow didn't watch basketball from 2005-2007 so forgive him for the countless mistakes he's made talking about that time period.

Findog
Kobe has accomplished more in his career than the entire Mavericks franchise has accomplished in its existence--seriously, prove me wrong there. I'll be waiting...:hat

The purpose of this exercise is to simply point out that Kobe has done nothing as a #1 guy that Dirk hasn't done.

If a Faker fan wants to trash Dirk for taking a team to the Finals and failing to win it when the Mavs were up 2-0...then I could trash Kobe for letting the Celtics storm back to win a game at Staples after being down 25 that pretty much clinched the series for them. If a Faker fan want to trash Dirk for the ignominy of the Mavs losing to an 8 seed, then I can trash Kobe for the ignominy of laying down in a Game 7 and having stopped competing.

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Doesn't matter, the lakers were a rebuilding team and had no business taking the series to 7 games.

They might have won too if Kobe had bothered to try.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Lakeshow didn't watch basketball from 2005-2007 so forgive him for the countless mistakes he's made talking about that time period.

Especially when talking about irrelevant teams such as the Mavs and Suns. I may not remember their forgetable past but I do know that Dirks a pussy!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
If Kurt Thomas and Amare were healthy Phoenix brings out the brooms against them.

Findog
but I do know that Dirks a pussy!

Marvel at this trenchant analysis and command of facts. Can't argue with this!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Especially when talking about irrelevant teams such as the Mavs and Suns.

So you just admitted you have no idea what you're talking about....

Ghazi
04-21-2009, 01:52 PM
dirk hate makes me sick. class act

i think its just xenophobia and cucks thinkin his unconventional style somehow violates purity of the game.

Findog
04-21-2009, 01:52 PM
He's a pussy for not acting like a man.

???

So retaliate, get suspended for Game 3, and the Mavs get swept instead of the slim chance of winning with Dirk on the floor. West tapped Dirk on the cheek and paid for it by being unable to guard him for the rest of the series. Raja threw Kobe to the fall and induced a quit job. Don't understand your logic at all!

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 01:53 PM
So you just admitted you have no idea what you're talking about....

That Dirks a pussy? Hell, i know what I'm talking about. It's well documented!

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2009, 01:54 PM
The purpose of this exercise is to simply point out that Kobe has done nothing as a #1 guy that Dirk hasn't done.

If a Faker fan wants to trash Dirk for taking a team to the Finals and failing to win it when the Mavs were up 2-0...then I could trash Kobe for letting the Celtics storm back to win a game at Staples after being down 25 that pretty much clinched the series for them. If a Faker fan want to trash Dirk for the ignominy of the Mavs losing to an 8 seed, then I can trash Kobe for the ignominy of laying down in a Game 7 and having stopped competing.

Well you never heard me say (type) that Dirk was at fault...but he's the team leader so he naturally shoulders the blame, as does Kobe. Both "teams" didn't get it done

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:55 PM

http://www.meandsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kobe-bryant-paul-pierce-and-kevin-garnett.jpg

ElNono
04-21-2009, 01:57 PM

http://www.uncountedthemovie.com/images/goalposts.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:57 PM
http://www.espn.go.com/photo/2006/0531/nba_g_timthomas_268.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm so mad the Suns didn't keep Tim Thomas. Fuck you Sarver.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 02:00 PM
???

So retaliate, get suspended for Game 3, and the Mavs get swept instead of the slim chance of winning with Dirk on the floor. West tapped Dirk on the cheek and paid for it by being unable to guard him for the rest of the series. Raja threw Kobe to the fall and induced a quit job. Don't understand your logic at all!

One took a hard foul in the course of playoff game, the other let another man point a finger in his face and to make matters worse, allow him to jab him with that finger while doing nothing to stop him. No ref would have did anything to him if he would have pushed West's finger out of his face. That's dirkie for you, a 7 foot pussy!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 02:04 PM
One took a hard foul in the course of playoff game, the other let another man point a finger in his face and to make matters worse, allow him to jab him with that finger while doing nothing to stop him. No ref would have did anything to him if he would have pushed West's finger out of his face. That's dirkie for you, a 7 foot pussy!

Here's the thing, Dirk went on to outplay west in the series, even though Dallas lost anyone will say Dirk owned West.

Kobe played great in game 6 but once Raja came back for game 7 he ate Kobe's lunch.

Brickhouse
04-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Why do you guys bother...it's like arguing with a guy with Aspergers.

Once Todd fucking Wills was brought up, the case was closed.

Findog
04-21-2009, 02:08 PM
One took a hard foul in the course of playoff game,

And quit as a result

the other let another man point a finger in his face

and retaliated with a 27/12 average for the rest of the series.

Findog
04-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Tim Thomas really emasculated Dirk by blowing a kiss at him. What a pussy Dirk was to not retaliate, but instead drop 50 on the Suns.

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Here's the thing, Dirk went on to outplay west in the series, even though Dallas lost anyone will say Dirk owned West.

That's not my argument. My argument is that Dirks a pussy and that video shows that. I'm not argueing who did what.

Kobe played great in game 6 but once Raja came back for game 7 he ate Kobe's lunch.

And? Bell played Kobe tough in the past and did so in that series. Shit happens, he had no help that season other than the players mentioned earlier but this is not about Kobe, its about the weak ass 7 foot german named Dirkie!

Findog
04-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Why do you guys bother...it's like arguing with a guy with Aspergers.

Once Todd fucking Wills was brought up, the case was closed.

Todd Fucking Wills = End of Argument!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Tim Thomas really emasculated Dirk by blowing a kiss at him. What a pussy Dirk was to not retaliate, but instead drop 50 on the Suns.

Seriously, Dirk should have thrown the ref out of the way, gotten a few swings in, then proceed to be ejected and give the Suns homecourt advantage by doing so. What a douche pussy for keeping his cool.

Findog
04-21-2009, 02:12 PM
That's not my argument. My argument is that Dirks a pussy and that video shows that.

Once again, you throw some shit at Dirk and there's a worse example out there for Kobe.

West taps Dirk on the cheek and Dirk does nothing except own him for the rest of the series. A tap on the cheek!

Bell slams Kobe to the ground. Not only did Kobe not get up in his face, but he actually went out and quit on his team!

I'm not argueing who did what.

Of course not, because you're losing the argument. Badly.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 02:13 PM
And? Bell played Kobe tough in the past and did so in that series. Shit happens, he had no help that season other than the players mentioned earlier but this is not about Kobe, its about the weak ass 7 foot german named Dirkie!

And when he did have help The Truth still took him to a Colorado hotel and did his thing.

sonic21
04-21-2009, 02:14 PM

you mean espn told you?

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Once again, you throw some shit at Dirk and there's a worse example out there for Kobe.

West taps Dirk on the cheek and Dirk does nothing except own him for the rest of the series. A tap on the cheek!

Bell slams Kobe to the ground. Not only did Kobe not get up in his face, but he actually went out and quit on his team!

Of course not, because you're losing the argument. Badly.

Im losing but the vote says,

Dirkie http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/polls/bar2-r.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/clear.gif 4577.59%Stay Puff http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/polls/bar3-r.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/clear.gif 1322.41%

Findog
04-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Im losing but the vote says,

Oh yeah, a Spurs board is a great place to get an objective view of Dirk.

:tu

stretch
04-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Why are you guys arguing with a troll like Lakeshow? I already told yall exactly what he is. A bitter Rockets fan that poses as a Laker fan so he can talk shit to other teams on message boards. It's obvious that the guy is simply trolling to get a rise out of yall. Anyone can read these messages for the past 5 pages and see how badly he got owned. There is nothing else to prove. He is a lame, worthless, pathetic excuse of a man who is in his 40s, maybe even 50s by now. Unless he was faking his age too.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 02:40 PM
^ I agree he's a sissy cuckold.

Findog
04-21-2009, 02:42 PM
^ I agree he's a sissy cuckold.

It is easy enough for us to look each other in the eye because we are real men...not a sissy cuckold like Lakeshow.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2009, 02:44 PM
It is easy enough for us to look each other in the eye because we are real men...not a sissy cuckold like Lakeshow.

He enjoys watching his wife get plowed by men who look similar to Dirk Nowitzki he is a true sissy cuckold.

Findog
04-21-2009, 03:40 PM
this is not about Kobe, its about the weak ass 7 foot german named Dirkie!

No, it's about how your whole argument applies so much more to Kobe than Dirk!

LakeShow
04-21-2009, 03:41 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Real men? GMAFB. Your fearless leader has already admited to not liking pussy and drinking Pube sweat. What a man! :lmao

umm...can someone please explain to me why anyone would find this "camel toe" thing attractive? ...its disgusting. and when did this topic even become a topic (camel toe in general, that is)?

although I actually do agree with JGW

There is nothing worse than warm, flat beer. It's like drinking pube sweat... utterly disgusting.

Are you experienced at that?

BTW, Dirks a Pussy!

ezau
04-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Pau fucking Gasol

Biggems
04-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Dirk is a sissified bitch and gets pampered like crazy by the refs.

Honestly, out of all the fouls he drew last night, only 1 or 2 would be considered legit fouls. the rest are weak sauce...sissified crap. The refs just keep bailing him out if someone looks at him funny.

They give him the weak calls, but turn the other cheek when he has shoved Bruce Bowen out of bounds from behind 3 times in this series to get offensive rebound.

the only thing gayer than Dirk's antics and the calls he gets, is the look of disbelief on Cuban's face when the refs actually call Dirk for a foul.

kamikazi_player
04-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Laker fans like Lakeshow makes me think lowly of them

FlyHigh07
04-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Muh D*ck is da softest :lmao

LakeShow
04-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Laker fans like Lakeshow makes me think lowly of them

:lol That was so Gay. You guys are too sensitive!

Basketball, its just a game.

BUMP
04-22-2009, 10:55 AM
:lol That was so Gay. You guys are too sensitive!

Basketball, its just a game.

not to Laker fan.