View Full Version : UFC 75 - Cro Cop vs Kongo
Kori Ellis
09-07-2007, 01:19 PM
What kind of names are these?
vBookie please hold
ATRAIN
09-07-2007, 01:21 PM
What kind of names are these?
vBookie please hold
LOL
Kori Ellis
09-07-2007, 01:46 PM
LOL
I have never watched a minute of UFC :lol
hah
Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic. He used to be a Croation special forces policeman, hence Cro Cop.
Cheik Kongo. Kongo is his last name.
:)
Two excellent fights. Thanks for posting the Vbookie.
325 for CC. They rest on Rampage...
ATRAIN
09-07-2007, 02:43 PM
I have never watched a minute of UFC :lol
This weekend is your chance, its free on Spike!!
Rip-Hamilton32
09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
lol i only had 25 vbookie and i bet it on henderson but if i had more i'd go with kongo :elephant
Hey sorry off topic.
Why does that guy wear a mask again? He got hurt and if he gets hurt again his nose is shot right?
Rip-Hamilton32
09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
he had his nose broken a few times, and now he wears it for safety and if it breaks it again it would probaly end his career
LEONARD
09-07-2007, 04:06 PM
I have never watched a minute of UFC :lol
Get on the ball Kori...it's FREE Saturday night on Spike TV at 8:00. Record it so you can burn thru the commercials...
Tim Duncan will be watching I'm sure :fro
he had his nose broken a few times, and now he wears it for safety and if it breaks it again it would probaly end his career
Thank you.
ALVAREZ6
09-07-2007, 05:08 PM
cc wins
LEONARD
09-07-2007, 05:13 PM
cc wins
STILL waiting...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1932343&postcount=37
ALVAREZ6
09-08-2007, 04:08 PM
I can't wait for this fight...it's the fight I want to see the most.
I love this UFC 75 card, probably my favorite one yet. Rampage, Cro-Cop and Kongo, and the Bisping - Hamill rivalry....this shit doesn't get better.
atxrocker
09-08-2007, 04:11 PM
cro cop easy
ALVAREZ6
09-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Wow, that fight was aweful.
Those guys do not match up, half the fight they spent holding hands and leaning on the cage.
Cro Cop just didn't wanna be there, that was pathetic. He wasn't aggressive at all. He didn't want to win at all, and Kongo destroyed Co Cop with the knees throughout the fight. I just didn't expect that from Crop Cop....I can't say he's a top notch fighter after that. He very 1 dimensional, and that 1 dimension sucked ass tonight.
Rip-Hamilton32
09-08-2007, 09:24 PM
kongo!!! if only i had vbookie cash
ALVAREZ6
09-08-2007, 09:26 PM
I used to think Kongo was kind of passive for his size, but he definitely was the aggressor tonight. I don't know if Cro Cop's vagina had anything to do with it though.
Rip-Hamilton32
09-08-2007, 09:41 PM
I used to think Kongo was kind of passive for his size, but he definitely was the aggressor tonight. I don't know if Cro Cop's vagina had anything to do with it though.
well he did get kneed in it twice
Switchman
09-08-2007, 10:19 PM
he sucked long before the knees to da bawls /bas rutten
dallaskd
09-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Wow, that fight was aweful.
Those guys do not match up, half the fight they spent holding hands and leaning on the cage.
Cro Cop just didn't wanna be there, that was pathetic. He wasn't aggressive at all. He didn't want to win at all, and Kongo destroyed Co Cop with the knees throughout the fight. I just didn't expect that from Crop Cop....I can't say he's a top notch fighter after that. He very 1 dimensional, and that 1 dimension sucked ass tonight.
I thought it was a great show of striking. Kongo dominated. Good thing i didnt have any cash left to bet on this fight.
Cro Cop mentioned when he signed his UFC contract he was retiring when his contract was over.
Like Troy Aikmen says, when an athlete talks about retiring, he is already done. He was on of the best ever but his spirit is gone. It happens. He is still on of my favorites.
dallaskd
09-08-2007, 11:23 PM
How many fights does he have left on his contract?
3.
But I believe the UFC can cut him at anytime.
dallaskd
09-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Evan, change your avatar.
Nope. :)
He is one of the greatest of all time regardless of his past 2 fights. He dominated in K-1 and PRIDE. Everyone comes to a time when they need to hang it up and this may be his but he was still one of the best and he is still top 10.
Switchman
09-09-2007, 01:56 PM
I love how he doesn't showboat. In fact, he shows less emotion than the early Tim Duncan days.
The dude is all business.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.