PDA

View Full Version : What Malone needs to say.

2centsworth
12-14-2004, 12:34 PM
I've always admired the Spurs organization. The most regretable moment in my career is when I hit David Robinson, and I apoligized for it. I don't apologize for destroying the pinata (little humor). If I can in anyway help the spurs stay at the top then i will be honored to do so and play a role. I'm a god fearing man and will do everything in my power to represent the best of the San Antonio Spurs.

Pop and the entire Spurs organization will quote the bible on forgiveness and all will be forgotten.

The spurs win the championship and we love Malone like we love Kevin Willis.

Marcus Bryant
12-14-2004, 12:38 PM
"I'm here to win."

2centsworth
12-14-2004, 12:54 PM
I'm here to win.

Goes without being said. We're going to win with or without him.

polandprzem
12-14-2004, 01:13 PM
He will come and then everybody will say taht Tim couldn't win a Championship without a Hall of Famer. ( Dave , Karl).
Malone wants a title. I said in the beginig of the season that he will sign in Fabruary with the best team. Well, he have got a chnace and will do everything what is needed to get to one. He will say what is needed.

Marcus Bryant
12-14-2004, 01:14 PM
I'd love to see the Spurs win plenty of titles that people say TD couldn't have won without a 'HOFer'...but that's just me.

Karl Mundt
12-14-2004, 01:53 PM
He needs to say "Hi, I'm Karl Malone, and i've come down here to San Antonio to hunt for little mexican girls."

Marcus Bryant
12-14-2004, 01:55 PM
Oh yeah, "I'm not Rasho" would be nice too.

T Park
12-14-2004, 02:09 PM
Hes apologized to David Robinson, when David was at the hospital the night it happened.

Thats good enough for me, he didnt do anyting to me.

All I want to hear him say is, Im here to do whatever for the team, if I have to watch sometimes, thats cool, if I have to teach, thats cool, If they want me to light a fire under Rasho's pale ass, Ill do that too.

I just want a ring BADLY!!

Thats all I PERSONALLY, want to hear from him.

Jimcs50
12-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Bad to the Bone

On the day I was born, the scouts all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they had found
The Jazz scout spoke up, and he said leave this one alone
He could tell right away, that I was bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone

I broke a hundred bones, before I met you
I'll break a few more for San Antone, before I am through
I wanna be yours San Antone, yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone

I'll make a championship team better, I'll make old wounds heal
I'll make diehards convert, and make a TPark squeal
I wanna be yours Alamo City, yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone

ducks
12-14-2004, 02:36 PM
I do not care if I start
I could care less about getting the scoring record
I am here to play pick and role with tp and beno
I will only come to sa if po runs the pick and role with me

exstatic
12-14-2004, 02:36 PM
"I'm retiring, because I can no longer pretend that I can either play basketball for any length of time or be part of a championship team. Thank you."

BronxCowboy
12-14-2004, 02:46 PM
^^^
YES!!! Thank you!!!!

Shelly
12-14-2004, 02:47 PM
I think Karl needs to say this:

if Pop when shooters go, so was CIA

BronxCowboy
12-14-2004, 02:50 PM
Forget about all the things he did when he played for the Jazz, forget about his huge ego, forget about his asshole comments, forget about the fact that he had his chance to join the Spurs last year and picked the Lake Show instead, and assume that he would do whatever he could to help the Spurs win . . . the fact still remains that the only game this guy knows is dirty, dangerous, despicable, and barely legal. There is no place on the Spurs for him, forgiven or unforgiven, and nothing he can say will change that.

Marcus Bryant
12-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Sounds like a Spurs fan right after Robert Horry nailed DRob in the junk.

tekdragon
12-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Enjoy your summer, haters.

I'll be watching basketball in June.

cqsallie
12-14-2004, 03:20 PM
From his own mouth, I would like to hear Karl Malone say:
"I'm more or less a jerk. I'm extremely violent when my shrunken brain calls for violence. I'm usually very sorry for this violence, but I can't promise it won't happen again. Sometimes my violent retorts are good for the team I happen to be playing for. It was really good more often than not when I was playing for the Jazz. It hasn't panned out that well in the past couple of years.
"I want to play for the Spurs because they look like they have the best shot at the NBA Championship and I sure as hell want to be a member of a team like that - and Gee! I love that NBA ring! "I can pretend to love Tim Duncan and Greg Popovich. What's not to love? Tim's a 2x MVP and Pop is right up there among the most successful coaches in the NBA. If I can attach myself to this team (like a barnacle to the hull of a ship), I can get a ring to go along with my other formidable records."
Do we really want Karl Malone to ride the Spurs to success?

Useruser666
12-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Sounds like Ray Allen talking about Bowen.

FromWayDowntown
12-14-2004, 03:35 PM
I personally don't give a crap about what, if anything, Karl Malone says if and when he comes to SA. What I want to hear him say is this:

"I'm glad that Tim let me hang around and participate in sharing the joy of his third title. I couldn't win my first until Tim got me over the top. Tim Duncan is the best teammate I've ever had."

The irony of Malone having to come to SA to win a title would make the experience of a third title just doubly sweet for me -- total catharsis for these many years of hatred . . . .

Marcus Bryant
12-14-2004, 03:37 PM
The irony of Malone having to come to SA to win a title would make the experience of a third title just doubly sweet for me -- total catharsis for these many years of hatred . . . .

Precisely the way to look at it.

Sec24Row7
12-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Honestly, who has won a championship without 2 hall of famers?

Certainly no one in the last 20 years.

MAYBE and I mean MAYBE because either Cassel or Horry could eventually end up in the Hall... Horry with 5 rings and Cassel as a 20ppg career scorer ..

The 94 Houston Rockets...

CosmicCowboy
12-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Honestly, who has won a championship without 2 hall of famers?

uhhh...2004 Detroit Pistons?

Timothy Dunkan
12-14-2004, 04:17 PM
“I’m a worthless scumbag that does not deserve to be in Spurs uniform. I injured Drob and last year (game 2 playoff) I intentionally tried to elbow and injure Tim Duncan, but to no avail (Duncan was just too athletic and was able to dodge my dirty antics).
I've disrespected and insulted the Spurs organization throughout my career as well as by not signing w/ them last year.
I’m old and my injured knee will not keep up with Coach Pop defense strata. I will only bring distractions whether it be from the media or team's chemistry. I now realize that I will never ever win a title on any team, therefore I made a final decision to just retire.” /Bastard Malone

Sec24Row7
12-14-2004, 04:32 PM
Ben Wallace will be one... someone else might surprise you.

FromWayDowntown
12-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Ben Wallace will be one... someone else might surprise you.

Darko, baby, Darko

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-14-2004, 04:55 PM
What Malone needs to say is absolutely nothing. He's not going to say anything that is going to make anyone believe that he's not here for any other reason than for a last desperate grab for a ring. With all of the flack surrounding he and Kobe he should be signed and have that announced through a simple press release. No big broadway production, no full court media blitz by the Spurs. If nothing else, remember that sleeveless thing he wore to the LA press conference with Gary Payton? Yikes.

mattyc
12-14-2004, 11:03 PM
"I'm done."

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-14-2004, 11:22 PM
He needs to say:

"To the Spurs fans who welcome me, thank you. To those who don't enjoy the ride as a Cavs fan for the rest of the season, hopefully you can get back to being a Spurs fan in time for the river parade."

If you're like me it'd be doubly fun that Karl had to come to SA in the twilight of his career to get that elusive world championship. Perfect irony if you ask me.

johnny00
12-15-2004, 12:04 AM
"I'm not here to say anything, I'm here to play basketball and win a ring"