PDA

View Full Version : Planning a Bachlorette Party

1Parker1
09-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Hey Everyone, I need your help.

As the Maid of Honor for my best friend's wedding, I'm in charge of planning her bachlorette party. We're planning on heading up to NYC or AC for a weekend. Here's my question: Am I supposed to be giving party favors? And anyone know where I can order those bachlorette party t-shirts???

Thanks for your help!

Kori Ellis
09-08-2007, 11:42 PM
http://advantagebridal.com/bapatandbapa.html?gclid=CNa3qurHtY4CFUtyOAodKgXfww

tlongII
09-09-2007, 12:11 AM
You can hire me to dance at this party for $300. Semi-nude.

DannyT
09-09-2007, 12:11 AM
and can we use this same thread for suggestions about a party for the opposite sex...im not the best man but we are standing in a wedding for one of my buddies and just arent quite sure what to do for his party and the wedding is in nov....we thought about leaving town somewhere but where and at the same time if we were to stay here what should we do....im kind of lost and dont know how much of an idea the best man has at this point

thanks

T Park
09-09-2007, 01:09 AM
strippers and margaritas I would think are a given.

DannyT
09-09-2007, 06:44 AM
yeah but at what point does that get old....like you know you go to the strip club and you always see the same thing that the strippers do...i mean theres no doubt we will hit up the mens club but what else is there to do

xcoriate
09-09-2007, 07:10 AM
you doing an all day kind of thing?

paintball during the day maybe?

KEDA
09-09-2007, 09:25 AM
This is megan not Keda...but I used to work for an invitation shop and we had tons of party favors.....the website is www.tlcinvitations.com. They have a whole bunch of party favors that you can order and what not. Hope it helps

Shelly
09-09-2007, 09:30 AM
I think for mine, we just went to a bar and got drunk!

Ignignokt
09-09-2007, 09:37 AM
you could have tpark jump out of a cake.

PakiDan
09-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Hey... if you want to plan something OUT OF THE ORDINARY.... I know a guy who can hook you up with a package where they will fly your group to Eastern Europe and they take you to this old defunct factory where you will get to torture and kill a person. I here it costs more to off an American though.

1Parker1
09-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Cool, thanks for the tips everyone!

Shelly, I think that's what we're planning on doing at night also. I personally am not into the whole stripper/male dancer thing for bacherlette parties, I never understood why it's so popular :lol So we plan on going clubbing and getting her trashed! :)

But the t-shirts on the website Meg and Kori gave are really cute. I'll let you guys know how it goes. BTW, no one answered, am I supposed to be giving party favors out to everyone???

Beno Udrih
09-09-2007, 10:12 PM
strippers and margaritas I would think are a given.
God I hope you're talking about the bachlorette party.