PDA

View Full Version : Brent Barry will outscore Hedo Wed.

BigVee
12-14-2004, 03:24 PM
My feeble attempt to get off Karl Malone ad nauseum. Parker not playing, it could happen, couldn't it?

cqsallie
12-14-2004, 03:31 PM
Karl Malone isn't a point guard...
What the hell, actually, is Karl? I don't want him and I don't need him. I don't care if he dissed Kobe Bryant. I don't care if he made a silly misstatement when flirting with Kobe Bryant's wife. I am beginning to think that Kobe and his wife are white/latino trash.
Does anyone really care?
Just speaking for myself, I couldn't care less about Kobe Bryant, Karl Malone, or whatever she is who is married to Kobe who strikes me as a trash girl.

ALVAREZ6
12-14-2004, 03:33 PM
i hope... Hedo is doing pretty good for magic though

cqsallie
12-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Brent Barry can do it all - why isn't he being given the chance?

Drachen
12-14-2004, 03:36 PM
Karl Malone isn't a point guard...
What the hell, actually, is Karl? I don't want him and I don't need him. I don't care if he dissed Kobe Bryant. I don't care if he made a silly misstatement when flirting with Kobe Bryant's wife. I am beginning to think that Kobe and his wife are white/latino trash.
Does anyone really care?
Just speaking for myself, I couldn't care less about Kobe Bryant, Karl Malone, or whatever she is who is married to Kobe who strikes me as a trash girl.

What he was saying in the first part of his post, was that he was trying to get off the subject of Karl Malone. Then in his second part he was saying that since parker isnt playing, he thinks barry could outscore hedo. In other words, at least in this thread, try not to talk about KM, KB, or VB.

BigVee
12-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Thanks, Drachen, but it obviously did not work.

cqsallie
12-14-2004, 04:32 PM
What's happened to Brent Barry? For several games he was in there and hot. Spurs fans were posting that he was the best thing that ever happened to the Spurs. Then, all of a sudden, he wasn't there - well, sent in to shoot FTs.
Can anyone explain this turn of events? :hang

thispego
12-14-2004, 04:35 PM
What's happened to Brent Barry? For several games he was in there and hot. Spurs fans were posting that he was the best thing that ever happened to the Spurs. Then, all of a sudden, he wasn't there - well, sent in to shoot FTs.

lol, cqsallie... Barry is having a hard time adjusting to the Spurs defense and that trouble is translating into offensive problems. He straightens out his defense and the offense will follow, as will the minutes.

smeagol
12-14-2004, 04:43 PM
Same thing can be said of Manu (to a lesser degree, though).

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-14-2004, 04:47 PM
This is going to be a good test for the spurs backcourt. Francis and Mobley are both very aggressive and are capable of getting hot at any time. Could be Beno's coming out party as a defensive stopper! Or it could get ugly.

As far as Barry scoring more than Hedo, I don't see it happening. Hedo's having a good year, and even with increased minutes I don't think Barry is going to snap out of his funk in one night.

whottt
12-14-2004, 04:50 PM

Pop would rather the Spurs try and be the first team in history to hold an opponent scoreless than to win a title and to be a team that doesn't blow 4th quarter because of offensive suck.

cqsallie
12-14-2004, 05:13 PM
To me, Brent Barry is the biggest mystery. Wasn't he in the game within the first quarter - second, at most? Now, you look for him in vain.

violentkitten
12-14-2004, 05:15 PM
brent barry is an old has been washed up chump bust

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-14-2004, 05:24 PM

Except play defense.

mattyc
12-14-2004, 10:43 PM
Barry will do more in the playoffs than Hedo.

As for Wednesday, who knows.

ducks
12-14-2004, 10:53 PM
he can? since when can he do the most important thing for the spurs play d?