PDA

View Full Version : Is Romeo Crennel the worst head coach in the NFL?

Whisky Dog
09-10-2007, 03:24 PM
This guy doesn't seem to have a clue. First he's flipping coins to find his starting quarterback, and his team has been getting beaten like a drum ever since he arrived. He does flat out suck, but is there anybody worse?

samikeyp
09-10-2007, 03:35 PM
I hope he is the worst. My team has his #1 draft pick. :)

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Norv Turner is a close second.

Thunder Dan
09-10-2007, 04:08 PM
yes he sucks no doubt. I hate him. I hate the Browns. I used to like them (before yesterday) but now I will not go back again (with the excpetion for the Dolphins gam because a family member is being honored, but I will wear a Ted Ginn jersey because I will not support the loser Browns). Crenell sucks, Savage sucks, Lerner (the owner) sucks. I sold my tickets for Sunday and got enough money to get 2 seats to each Indians game this weekend. The Indians are in first place, and nobody gives a shit, all people care about is the shitty fucking Browns. I hate this city and right now I hate my life, god help me.

ShoogarBear
09-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Norv Turner is a close second.By week 10 Charger fans are going to be wishing they had Marty back.

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2007, 10:40 PM
By week 10 Charger fans are going to be wishing they had Marty back.

You are being optimistic. I say by week 5.

scott
09-10-2007, 10:51 PM
yes he sucks no doubt. I hate him. I hate the Browns. I used to like them (before yesterday) but now I will not go back again (with the excpetion for the Dolphins gam because a family member is being honored, but I will wear a Ted Ginn jersey because I will not support the loser Browns). Crenell sucks, Savage sucks, Lerner (the owner) sucks. I sold my tickets for Sunday and got enough money to get 2 seats to each Indians game this weekend. The Indians are in first place, and nobody gives a shit, all people care about is the shitty fucking Browns. I hate this city and right now I hate my life, god help me.

You aren't a Browns fan after yesterday? You mean it was yesterday's TOTALLY EXPECTED outcome that finally tipped you over the edge? You are either a horrible fan, a totally delusional one or both.

Whisky Dog
09-10-2007, 10:54 PM
You aren't a Browns fan after yesterday? You mean it was yesterday's TOTALLY EXPECTED outcome that finally tipped you over the edge? You are either a horrible fan, a totally delusional one or both.

Hey brewer, when is your place slated to open? Any free samples for ST people? :smokin

scott
09-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey brewer, when is your place slated to open? Any free samples for ST people? :smokin

Spring of 2008, shoot an email to the addy on our webpage to be added to the distribution list... there could be benefits in it down the road. :)

Whisky Dog
09-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Spring of 2008, shoot an email to the addy on our webpage to be added to the distribution list... there could be benefits in it down the road. :)

Sweet. Sounds like a great addition to SA, looking forward to checking it out down the road.

O-Factor
09-11-2007, 01:20 AM
Norv has been the head coach for two organizations that do not know what the fuck they were doing and don't give a head coach a chance to succeed. But he's been a great coordinator for teams. I really don't think he'll fuck up this Chargers opportunity now that he actually has a good team. We'll see.....

O-Factor
09-11-2007, 01:20 AM

Who is your new team, or are you saying fuck NFL.

Thunder Dan
09-11-2007, 02:44 PM

I don't think I expected to not even compete one series into the game. It was a blow out from the 3rd play. I like the Browns because my step dad played 13 years for them and I still get some pretty cool perks for that- for example last year I got a tour of the locker room and got to stand in the tunnel as they came out, stuff like that- so it's not like I just picked the Browns out of a hat and decided to cheer for them. But I am starting to see the light that they will always blow, one way or another they will find a way to lose.

Who is your new team, or are you saying fuck NFL.

I lived in Chicago for a little while and became a casual Bears fan so I guess I would say them. I like the way they play, and Rex is sorta a subconcious reminder of the Browns.

ShoogarBear
09-30-2007, 06:40 PM
midge was closer :worthy:

And to answer the thread subject: no.

ShoogarBear
09-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Norv has been the head coach for two organizations that do not know what the fuck they were doing and don't give a head coach a chance to succeed. But he's been a great coordinator for teams. I really don't think he'll fuck up this Chargers opportunity now that he actually has a good team. We'll see.....:smokin

ShoogarBear
09-30-2007, 06:42 PM
You are being optimistic. I say by week 5.Damn, that was so good.