PDA

View Full Version : Documentary: No End in Sight

ChumpDumper
09-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Worth watching. Provides a decent overview of the major fuckups in Iraq. Given the theme of the film (Rumsfeld is an idiot), a couple of issues weren't fully hashed out like Abu Ghraib and Fallujah. The best thing about this film is hearing the viewpoints of the people -- government officials, generals and soldiers in teh field -- who were there and trying to work within the framework of the impossible, unrealistic, fantasy occupation schemes that Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush collectively dreamed up and never really let go.

http://www.noendinsightmovie.com/

clambake
09-11-2007, 10:47 AM
I've seen this.

It made me look at these guys like they were kids who stole their dads car, and didn't care about what the result might be.

They haven't changed a bit.

George Gervin's Afro
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
None of he resident Iraq war cheerleaders have viewed this trailor... I wasn't going to see it but ow since I have seen the trailor I plan to see it soon.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 03:12 PM
It's really revealing how reluctant the administration officials are to speak ill of Bush, but they can't talk about Iraq honestly without doing so.

boutons_
09-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Never Forget!

dubya and dickhead:

* Allowed OBL to hit the WTC

* Started a fraudulent war for oil

Never Forget!

Hold Them Accountable and Find Them Guilty.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Never Forget!

dubya and dickhead:

* Allowed OBL to hit the WTC

* Started a fraudulent war for oil

Never Forget!

Hold Them Accountable and Find Them Guilty.

you're the type that would get arrested at a protest.

Yonivore
09-11-2007, 03:46 PM
you're the type that would get arrested at a protest.
No, I think he's the type that would do this (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=cp_fc6h5g7n673&show_article=1).

boutons_
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
I love it. You bitch-slapped twats are really obsessed with me. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2007, 04:21 PM
I love it. You bitch-slapped twats are really obsessed with me. :lolnot the slightest

boutons_
09-11-2007, 05:37 PM
"you're the type that would get arrested at a protest."

of course! dubya's goons suppress all protests, eg, 2003 Repug Nominating Convention in NYC.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-11-2007, 09:53 PM
People who get arrested at american protests rarely do anything wrong. It is others (paid moles) who start the ruckus, cause the situation to change, and cause the authorities take action and arrest someone virtually innocent of anything wrong.

Wild Cobra
09-11-2007, 10:18 PM
People who get arrested at american protests rarely do anything wrong. It is others (paid moles) who start the ruckus, cause the situation to change, and cause the authorities take action and arrest someone virtually innocent of anything wrong.
Just because that has happened does not make it the standard. In most US cities, the protesters have to get pretty bad before any action is taken. I have never heard of an incident started by a mole in Portland. Maybe they just don't need to. We have some real radicals here.

Phil Hellmuth
09-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Good film even tho PBS did similiar documentary.

rumsfeld gets clowned in this one pretty bad.

Holt's Cat
09-13-2007, 01:01 PM
"you're the type that would get arrested at a protest."

of course! dubya's goons suppress all protests, eg, 2003 Repug Nominating Convention in NYC.

The election of presidential electors has moved to odd years?

mavs>spurs2
09-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Sitting next to an injured Iraq war vet in US government class really helped put things in perspective for me. Even most of those guys in Iraq hate Bush, the way he put it they are "just doing their job" like anyone else who hates their boss. Hopefully the end really is in sight because people are getting hurt over there every day.

Sucks for him though because the proffessor is so damn Liberal and he has to put up with hearing a bunch of shit.

spurster
09-13-2007, 09:50 PM
No, no, we want an "enduring relationship".