PDA

View Full Version : The Most Hated Family in America

MaNuMaNiAc
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4413388146858417528

Why is it, that with so many people getting shot and killed in this world, these fuckers remain alive?

MaNuMaNiAc
09-10-2007, 11:33 PM
To think those 11 children will grow up to be like their mother... man... free speech is a bitch indeed

Jelly
09-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Nauseating. Thankfully, I've never heard of them, so they're not getting much press here. I don't think the BBC should help these people spread their message.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-11-2007, 01:15 PM
I don't think the BBC should help these people spread their message.

Granted, I haven't watched the entire film yet, but that statement of yours makes me ask this one.

What do you want from the media?

Do you want them to show you something and let you decide how to react or do you want them to decide what's not good for you to see?

(I just watched the first introduction to the house and her explanation of how Theroux is one of the people she's essentially condemning.)

Trainwreck2100
09-11-2007, 04:37 PM
I saw the entire documentary on youtube, and it was pretty good. He doesn't glorify them anyway. In fact that family hates the BBC now. As for the kids growing up like them. It's possible that some may change cause there was a part where there was a family photo and they went over the members that had left.

L.I.T
09-11-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't even know where to go with this.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2007, 04:54 PM

Why is it, that with so many people getting shot and killed in this world, these fuckers remain alive?there's radicals in every religion. i'm pretty embarassed over these people. i blame people like this and all other judging religions for the world's discontent over God and to question His existence. i know there's eyes already rolling, but religion is......................nevermind.

Spurminator
09-11-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't think the BBC should help these people spread their message.

I think it's good that we ridicule people like this. They've been on TV for three years, if there was really any danger of their message spreading they'd have more members in their "church" by now.

Phenomanul
09-11-2007, 05:21 PM

Why is it, that with so many people getting shot and killed in this world, these fuckers remain alive?

I don't agree with what they're preaching (it's actually not supported by Biblical scripture)... nor do I condone their approach; but isn't your reproach rather dramatic? I mean, you don't agree with what they believe so you feel they should die?

MaNuMaNiAc
09-11-2007, 07:12 PM
I don't agree with what they're preaching (it's actually not supported by Biblical scripture)... nor do I condone their approach; but isn't your reproach rather dramatic? I mean, you don't agree with what they believe so you feel they should die?I don't give a shit what they believe. They can believe it all they want, but what they do at people's funerals is unacceptable.

Still, Pheno, you do realize I'm just venting in a forum, right? I mean, I'm not going to out there and kill one of them bro. To be honest, what they do makes me want to take a bat to their head, but don't worry, I'm not going to do it.

On the other hand, I'm not going to shed any tears if one of them bites the dust.

ducks
09-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Ducks

E20
09-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Fags eat poo.

That's a fact hun.

E20
09-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Dude this is fucking hilarious. Comedy at it's finest.

Ronaldo McDonald
09-11-2007, 07:59 PM
There's nothing to be gained from airing this.

Because for every million people that disagree with their beliefs there are still going to be people who are fucked up enough to agree with these people and their beliefs and act on them, maybe not in the same ways the people in the video have but in some shape or form. And the people who want to stop them can't because of freedom of speech.

Essentially, in America, we witness stupidity, and we have to live with stupidity. And even more unfortunate for us is that we will inevitably and continually have to sit back and watch it spread because we can't stop it, thanks to this small thing called freedom of speech. What a fucking bitch.

E20
09-11-2007, 08:27 PM
I actually watched this whole 1 hour thing. It was too funny to pass up, but during the last 5 minutes the dude IMO was trying to fornicate with the girl and the girl was about to give in, but she was too brainwashed lmao.

angel_luv
09-11-2007, 08:29 PM
I think they were on the Tyra Banks show.

angel_luv
09-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Yep... the coverage in on the video.